Flux Theme works with PA/AOKP/CM9-/11 and it supports [XHDPI/HDPI] screen resolutions
If you get an error message: apply the default theme first then reboot and apply the Elemente theme and reboot again.
Once you download the theme, go to setting/themes or Theme Manager, find my theme and apply it.
What you'll get with this theme?
New Statusbar Notification Design
New Transparent Power Widget
New Modern Design for Pop Windows and Check Boxes
New Clean Design for the Settings
Small Apk Size
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Google+
-Amazing 3D live wallpaper for your phone!
- There is full support for landscape mode and home-screen switching!
- This beautiful, free and enjoyable background is waiting for you!
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Motion of flashes and lights keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different themes.
- HD graphics and open GL.
- Optimized Battery Usage.
- Compatible with 99% mobile phone devices.
- City Night Live Wallpaper fully supports horizontal orientation and looks amazing on tablet devices as well as on phones.
Get City Night Live Wallpaper and have a time of your life while visiting all your favorite places. Delightful regions are waiting for you – you just have to tap the screen and enjoy their magic!
This is the free version of the live wallpaper. If you like it, please support my work and get the full version which unlocks:
• Select any two colors for the tiles. Modify the selectable colors with a color picker to fine tune them.
• Touch to push or pull the tiles, as if your finger is magnetic!
• Select from multiple different surface textures!
HOW TO USE: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers -> Butterflies Live Wallpaper
Put Butterfly live wallpaper on your phone and you'll see hundreds of butterflies flying over the night illuminated and change color.
Tags & Keywords: butterflies Live Wallpaper, butterfly wallpapers, night light live wallpaper, night light wallpaper
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
More from developer
You only need to know three things to keep score:
1. Tap a name to edit it
2. Tap a score to increase it
3. Long click to edit a score
With the latest update you can now hit "Menu" and easily reset the score, reset the player names, or toggle whether or not you want the screen to sleep.