Lose It! is based on the proven principles of calorie tracking and peer support for healthy, sustainable weight loss.
We seamlessly connect you to the people, devices, and food information you need to achieve your weight loss goals.
We customize a weight loss plan that fits your life. Set your goals and achieve them on your terms.
All the tools you need to achieve your weight loss goal, all in the palm of your hand.
HOW IT WORKS
Getting started with Lose It! is easy. Simply download the app, tell us a little about yourself and your weight loss goal, and we'll create a custom weight loss plan for you. Then simply start logging your food and exercise!
Lose It! offers a simple, easy-to-use tool for tracking what you eat and do. Our robust food database has thousands of restaurant, grocery store, and brand-name foods, all researched and validated by the Lose It! Team. Log food and activity on your Android device, or online at LoseIt.com.
-Comprehensive validated food and exercise database
-Easy to use calorie counter to stay within your daily budget
-Barcode scanner makes tracking a snap!
-Share foods with friends
-Meal & Exercise Planning helps you stay on track!*
*requires premium upgrade
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Lose It! helps you set goals for weight loss, exercise, macronutrient intake,* blood pressure,* sleep,* and more! You set the goals, we’ll help you with the plan to achieve them.
Goals available in Lose It!:
-Exercise (Calories, Minutes)*
-Nutrients (Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fiber, Sodium)*
-Measurements (Neck, Hip, Waist, Bicep, Thigh, Chest)*
*requires premium upgrade
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
Lose It! makes tracking a snap. Our platform integrates with the most popular health and fitness devices and apps available (we're talking wireless scales, pedometers, workout apps, and more) to provide a truly seamless, connected experience.
Apps & Devices Supported:
-Fitbit Tracker (One, Zip, Flex, & Classic)*
-Withings Body Scale*
-Fitbit Aria Body Scale*
-Nike+ Running App*
-CarePass by Aetna
*requires premium upgrade
In-person meetings are so last century. Access your support network from you fingertips through our social features. With Lose It!, you can connect to friends, family, and peers around the clock for the support you need, when you need it.
Peer Support Features:
-Connect with Friends
-Join Public Groups
-Join Private or Hidden Groups*
-Create Public, Private, or Hidden Groups*
*requires premium upgrade
We think health & fitness is more fun when you do it with others. Lose It!’s challenge feature unlocks your competitive side and helps you achieve your goals. Whether it’s weight loss, exercise, or total wellness, Lose It! offers head-to-head, team, and group-based challenges. Compete with each other or work together towards a common goal. Join a public challenge or create your own!*
-Fruits and Vegetables
-Total Wellness Challenge
-Join Private or Hidden*
-Create Public, Private, or Hidden*
*requires premium upgrade
Become a fan of Lose It! on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/loseit) or follow us on Twitter @loseit (http://www.twitter.com/loseit).
There is so much more to healthy eating than just counting calories. Everyone knows that fruits and vegetables are much healthier than candies and sodas, yet calories alone do not capture that difference. MyPlate Tracker is about helping you achieve your goals of a healthier lifestyle by tracking what you eat, not just how much. Our methods are not backed by our own ideas, but by years of research that goes into the Dietary Guidelines for Americans published by the USDA.
This app gives users the ability to lookup their customize MyPlate food plan and provides basic information to help determine which foods belong to which group and equivalency tables. Users can enter their age, gender and physical activity level to quickly see the recommendations of Americas top nutritionists. The Daily Food Plan allows you to see how much of each food group you should be eating each day for a healthy, balanced diet.
The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, form the basis of the federal government’s nutrition education programs, federal nutrition assistance programs, and dietary advice provided by health and nutrition professionals. The Guidelines messages include:
• Enjoy your food, but eat less.
• Avoid oversized portions.
Foods to Increase
• Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
• Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk.
• Make at least half your grains whole grains
Foods to Reduce
• Compare sodium (salt) in foods like soup, bread, and frozen meals, and choose foods with lower numbers.
• Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
DISCLAIMER: This app and its developer are not affiliated with the U.S. Department of Agriculture or www.choosemyplate.gov.
Keeping track of what you eat has been shown to help prevent and stop over-eating.
This app helps you control your diet and eat healthier, by making it easy to track what you eat. The design is optimized to make entry as quick as possible, with 1 click entry, and recent food suggestions. The built in database already has thousands of food items and if yours are not known, adding them is easy.
1. A simple and powerful design: The app opens directly on the entry screen, on the most recent meal, because that is what you'll use most. The design makes adding entries as simple and intuitive as possible.
2. One tap entry with personalized suggestions: The most common food items can immediately be selected. Starting on the second day, your recent items are suggested because you may eat the same food frequently.
3. Logging in is not needed: No personal data or contact information is required.
4. Thousands of items already in the database: Most food items have accurate information about common serving sizes, calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat.
5. Full off-line support: No need to be connected to the internet.
6. Precise entry is also easy: You can accurately enter the precise amount using a slider.
7. Daily reports: Using the menu, you can directly open the diary, which shows a summary of your day. Here you can switch between calories, protein and carbohydrates by pressing on little triangle.
8. Personal reminders help you stay on target: They are a convenient way to make sure you fill out your diary, after each meal, or at the end of the day.
It is a good idea to verify the information in the database is the same as the information on your food packaging; food nutrition fluctuates with brands and over time.
Make sure to discuss your goals with your doctor or nutrition specialist.
Download now because you will love using it.
**POWERFUL FOOD JOURNAL - A PHOTO IS ALL YOU NEED
Weight loss, muscle gain, healthy eating - it can be as easy as taking a photo. Seeing your day in photos instantly reveals good and bad habits in a way calorie counting cannot. Two Grand’s food tracker and exercise log takes just 3 minutes/day. This type of food diary is a fantastic first step toward healthy meals and weight loss.
**STAY ON TRACK WITH SMALL GOALS
It’s been proven that humans do better with small goals to focus on each day. With one-tap goal tracking and tips from other people who’ve mastered the same goals, you’ll make meaningful progress every day.
**HEALTHY MEAL IDEAS, EVERY DAY
Your feed will always be full of great looking, healthy meals. No matter your eating style - paleo, gluten-free, vegan, THM, etc. - you’ll find a community of similar people to learn from. There isn’t a better place for healthy eating ideas, inspiration, and recipes.
**SEE HOW REAL PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE SUCCESS
We set you up for success by matching you based on more than 100 factors including stress levels, body shape, paleo or vegan preference, activity level and more. From their food journal and exercise log, you really see what works for them. Their food diary becomes a source of healthy meals and tips for you.
**WEIGHT LOSS WITHOUT GOING ON A DIET
Two Grand is about improving your existing routine. It’s not a diet, and that’s why it works. Your food journal makes you master of your own habits, and you get daily healthy eating motivation from seeing others’ healthy meals. Weight loss (or muscle gain!) will come naturally.
**YOU’LL INSPIRE OTHERS TO REACH THEIR GOALS
When you better your habits, you’ll be inspiring others to follow your path. The positivity on TwoGrand is infectious. If you’re paleo, your food diary will double as paleo inspiration. Same goes if you’re vegan, building muscle, or simply aiming to cook great healthy meals.
**REAL QUOTES, STRAIGHT FROM OUR APP REVIEWS:
- Mia: “This is the best healthy eating app I have ever used. You can visually track what you’re putting into your body, rather than just seeing quantities of food and counting calories. It’s much less restrictive - you just eat what you eat, and other users inspire healthy meal ideas.”
- Jonathan: “The first thing you are told when trying to eat healthy or diet is to record everything you eat plus your exercise log and water intake. Two Grand makes it so easy to do. Also, the community listens. They are supportive, and you can learn, adjust, and reward yourself without the guilt.”
- Robin: “I’ve fallen under TwoGrand’s healthy lifestyle spell. It’s great to get healthy meal ideas, and I can check back to my food diary to see my more successful days and repeat what worked.”
- Amy: “I am obsessed! The concept of having a visual food tracker is awesome. I’m so burnt out on dieting, whether it’s WW, counting calories, or another diet, and I can see why this is a more effective method to lose weight.”
TwoGrand food journal and exercise log is completely free. No matter your health goal - lose weight, go paleo, eat healthy, transition to vegan, up your water intake, or simply keep a food tracker - Two Grand can help you achieve it. Start your journey today!
Alternate search terms: Two Grand, 2grand
* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
This app brings the fitness tracking and calorie counting tools, exercise demos, and detailed reporting that have helped millions of SparkPeople members meet their goals and live healthier, better, lives. Our app fully integrates with our site, giving you access to detailed fitness and diet reporting, articles by our health experts, thousands of healthy recipes and more.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD OUR APP RIGHT NOW:
The biggest food database of any food tracking app: With over 3,000,000 foods tracked and more being added every day, it’s easy to count the calories of what you’re eating and find a diet that’s right for you.
Fast Diet & Fitness Tracking: It’s easy to track your workouts and count the calories you burn. Track both strength and cardio, easily with our easy-to-use search function.
Hundreds of Exercise Demonstrations: Get fit and avoid common exercise injuries with our short demos of licensed trainers performing cardio and strength exercises. Learn how to exercise the right way, every time.
Barcode Scanner: Scan the barcode of any food and find its calorie and nutritional information in our food database.
Quick Glance Home Screen: See a daily log of calories eaten, calories burned and fitness minutes as soon as you open the app.
Daily Weigh-In Page: Keep track of your day-to-day gains and losses with our easy to use weight chart.
Health, Diet & Fitness Articles: Read articles from SparkPeople’s nutritionists and fitness experts to learn how to be a healthier, more motivated you.
Total Integration: You can access all fitness and nutrition logs from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always have the information you need, when you need it. Plus, you’ll always have an online backup of all your data.
Get Motivated with SparkPoints: If you’re already a SparkPeople member, you’re already well aware of the motivational power of SparkPoints. For those of you new to our program, SparkPoints is a game we’ve woven through our program that makes getting fit fun.
SPARKPEOPLE ISN’T JUST AN APP, WE’RE A COMMUNITY
The SparkPeople Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker fully syncs with your online SparkPeople.com account. Since 2001, SparkPeople.com has helped millions of people just like you to lose weight and stay fitt, and we do this by offering support, education and powerful weight loss and fitness tools. With your SparkPeople account, you can also access:
- SparkPeople.com's vast library of healthy-living articles, fitness videos, and exercise planning tools.
- SparkRecipes.com, our healthy recipe site. You’ll find over 600,000 healthy and easy to cook recipes that help you reach your nutrition goals while still eating well.
- The web’s friendliest, most supportive healthy lifestyle community. Learn from others who have been right where you are, and reach your weight loss and fitness goals while having fun.
- Our #1 goal is to make you happy. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for using our app!
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
Food Manager features large functions about health, nutrition and fitness and how to gain muscles.
Calculate your calorie requirement and document your eating habits. You will get detailed stats, chronics and graphs about your nutrition.
Also, you can arrange your own training schedule and get stats and graphs. This can help you to declare success. (gain muscle)
If you aren't interested in training but want to loose weight you can use the weight-diary.
Furthermore there is an information site which helps you to understand how your body works.
There are especially information about nutrition, diets and fitness and how to gain muscle and how to loose weight.
**This app includes**
-Food, diet and muslce Information
-Calculate your calories need
-Manage your statistics about your workout, weight,food
-big database with Food (more than 320)
I hope the app will help you to reach your goals!
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease), food intolerance and sensitivities, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, migraines, cluster headaches, bloating, heartburn, and many other conditions or symptoms. In fact, you can personalize the app by adding your own symptoms.
mySymptoms also analyzes your diary and presents you with the most significant correlations between your diet and symptoms. Please note that the analysis is statistical and the app doesn’t understand your diet or specific health circumstances. Therefore the app is intended to be used in conjunction with a qualified doctor or dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation. The results are provided for information purposes only - they do not constitute medical advice. You should always consult your doctor in regard to any changes in your health or diet.
DIARY / JOURNAL
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to find correlations between your diet and symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results lists the correlations for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each item including histogram and trend chart
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn's, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information about my Symptoms can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
✔ Daily calorie counter and track other nutrition data (protein, carbs, cholesterol, sugar, etc)
✔ Body Mass Index BMI calculator
✔ Set weight loss goal and use our calorie tracker to start tracking your calorie budget and diet
✔ Track nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, cholesterol, and more
✔ View weight charts, diet summary, and reports tracking your weight loss
✔ Add food from our database of 150,000+ foods and healthy recipes no matter what diet you are on: Atkins, Gluten free, Paleo, Jenny Craig etc
✔ View info about everything - from protein, gluten, calories, vitamins and minerals to cholesterol
✔ Enter Atkins, Gluten free, Paleo or any healthy recipes and calculate nutritional contents
✔ Not on diet? Have diabetes? Use as food log, journal, and tracker to see breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein
EXERCISE & FITNESS TRACKING
✔ Connect and see your steps progress from your Fitbit, Jawbone Up, or other activity tracking devices
✔ Log over 65 exercises to see calories lost
✔ See calories & fat you burned with our step counter
✔ BMR Calculator and BMI calculator
✔ Track cardio, walking, biking, running, step counter, and more!
✔ Your diet coach, goal assistance, weight coach, fitness pal, and fitness coach
✔ Connect your Fitbit, Jawbone Up and more!
✔ Tap in to MedHelp’s community, by asking questions in about Atkins, gluten free, Paleo, diet, fitness, diabetes, healthy recipes and weight-loss in our forums
✔ Find a fitness pal or dieting advice in our community
Lose weight by dieting the healthy way! Use our calorie, BMI calculator, and step counter to lose weight. Don't pay for Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers or My fitness pal. Great diet coach whether you are on Atkins, Gluten free or Paleo diet!
“Diet Diary helped me with weight loss! It connects with both my Jawbone Up and Fitbit! Lost over 10 lbs & found it better than Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, GI, or all those diets out there.I tracked my weight-loss, calories, and cholesterol & more !” - Abe
“Best weight-loss app, BMI calculator, and calorie tracker out there.I tried the Scarsdale diet, HCG diet, south beach diet, medifast, mediterranean, jenny craig, weight watchers, and more but it didn't work. My Diet Diary, motivates you to eat better. It tracks your daily exercise and fitness too!” - Mai
“I have diabetes, and this app helps track food so I can better take care of my diabetes!” - Jack
“I’ve been dieting the past 6 months and the results I’ve gotten has been wonderful! I’ve tried My fitness pal, weight watchers and this is my fav! -Tammy
“The food and healthy recipes database and BMI calculator is amazing, it has all the nutrition info and data I need. My husband is a vegetarian, and I’m a vegan so it is important for us to track our protein” - Liz
“I have early signs of diabetes and this app helped keep my sugar intake in check." - Stacey
“Easy to use nutrition tracker! It feels like my personal dietitian and trainer. Tried HCG before, Jenny Craig, low carb, weight watchers, and juice detox.They weren't enjoyable, especially the juice diet! But this app helps!” - Gwen
"Listen up weight watchers! Use it and lose weight." - Ike
“Love their step counter! I have both the Jawbone Up and Fitbit connected and My Diet Diary is my fitness pal for exercise!” - Zac
“I was able to find healthy recipes from the communities!” -Jill
/!\ It is strongly recommended to make regular backups by email. This will avoid you to losing your datas in case of mishandling or crash of your device!
The app show automatically your BMI and your Body Fat %.
On the chart, you can display :
- BMI zone
- Body Fat % zone
- Weight goal
- Moving average
- Trend curve
On the chart you can also :
- see weight
- see note
- see rate (food & sport)
- see the difference between two points
- Zoom (X and Y)
- Take a screenshot
- Return to initial view by double tap
The home page show you :
- Last weight
- Fat Body %
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal
A widget is available in this version. This will provide you on the essential informations (Last weight, BMI, Fat Body %, weight goal, trend, time-to-goal estimate, and weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal).
The weight log, will show you :
- the loss or the gain between two month or two weight
- the whole informations on the weight : BMI, Body Fat %, note and rate (sport and diet)
You can export and import your datas (by email or on your sd card) in order to share them on your different devices. You can also make a backup on your sd card.
"My weight tracker" is also suitable for pregnant women, but the BMI and Body Fat % are not adequate.
- Issue fixed the height reported by an user
v2.4 /2.5/2.6 :
- Adding icone for the sport and food histogram
- Bug fixed
- The scale of the curve and the scale bar are editable (Display optimized for smartphone or tablet in high definition)
- Visualization of the objective advancement
- Add of histogramm for the rate (food & sport)
v2.1 / v2.2:
- Auto-zoom on the whole chart (Chart preferences)
- Little bug fix
- Add weight with comment and rating (sport and food)
- Colored curve based on ratings
- Add password
- Help (under construction)
- Settings on the page "Add" and "History"
My Diet Coach - Win the mental game of dieting !!
My Diet Coach will help you to:
> Stay on track - With the user-friendly diet planner, meal and exercise journal, calorie counter, custom reminders for every diary event, challenges tracker, BMI calculator and BMR calculator.
> Get motivated - With the motivational photos aid, your goal reminder, virtual rewards and tips.
> Overcome weight loss difficulties - With tips and reminders for every type of challenge and by logging repetitive difficulties in your diet journal.
> Record and view your weight loss progress - With the Pro weight chart!
> Curb your next food craving with the "Food cravings panic button".
"My Diet Coach Pro is one of the better dieting apps I’ve checked out..." -android-apps.com
"Packed with tons of helpful features, this app was well thought-out by the developers and is truly your very own personal diet coach" -Appadvice
"LOVE IT!!! I used to (try to) use Weight Watchers mobile but their food database was horrible and their app NEVER worked properly ... This is so much better and for such a low price it's a no-brainer. Buy this app and start losing weight!"
New! - Notifications with voice replies for Android Wear (Watch):
1. Voice notifications for tracking water consumption
2. Voice notifications for calorie counting
3. Actionable notifications for Android Wear
Diet Planner and Calendar:
> Personalize your diet plan - define your own meals, exercises, and other events once and reuse them without having to re-enter all the details.
> One diary for exercises, meals and other events...
> Set reminders that will remind you to plan and journal.
> Calories calculator for hundreds of types of exercise and thousands of foods.
> Barcode scanner for US foods
> Track carbs, fats and protein for US foods
> Planning makes it easy to journal – just check off recurring meals and exercises in the journal diary.
> Expect the unexpected - if you know you suffer from emotional eating, hunger, or mindless eating at certain times - add it to your diary and be prepared.
> Add other weight-loss-related tasks like cooking, finding healthy recipes, drink water, preparing healthy grocery lists, measuring your weight and more...
*** Diet Journal and Logging
> Account for everything you eat and do during the day – journal your meals and exercises.
> Calorie calculator for hundreds of types of exercise and thousands of foods (including major fast food chains). New: Search online over 1,000,000 of foods (powered by FatSecret)
> Calorie counter - View calories consumed and burned against your daily calorie goals.
> Integrated reminders to journal your meals and exercises. The timing of the reminders is flexible and can be set up however you like.
> Flexible and easy-to-use.
> Drink water button - track your water consumption
> Take photos of food eaten
Weight and body measurements Tracker
> Record your weight loss progress and body measurements (Neck, waist, hips, upper arm, bust)
> View your weight loss chart and graphs.
> Use your weight chart as a motivational aid – set a reminder that shows your weight chart.
> Weigh in reminder
> Easy to use interactive challenges tracker
> Get virtual rewards for "doing the right thing"
> Tips for every type of challenge – tips for weight-loss, health, and fitness.
> Increase your motivation and become more active with extensive diet reminders: Set reminders for your goal, motivational photos, make a healthy grocery list, cook healthy meals, create a diet plan and much more...
> Motivational aids - photos and virtual rewards- will make the app your best diet assistant.
> Create and adjust your weight loss profile.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
• Featured multiple times on the Google Play store
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Featured in Oprah, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
• Recommended by dietitians, physicians, fitness gurus, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best health related app!"
***** "Awesome app! I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now. :D"
***** "Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake, calories and exercise
+ Pay attention to the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Automatically scan a product barcode to see a food’s nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Learn about a product's pros and cons
+ Choose healthier alternatives
+ Add your own foods to track
+ Discuss with the community
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium version)
TIRED OF FAD DIETS?
* Do you want to lose weight without low calorie food full of artificial crap?
* Do you want to eat better, healthier food?
* Are you confused by ingredient lists, nutrition labels, health claims, and marketing hype?
---> Download FOODUCATE, and start eating better NOW.
THE BEST NUTRITION APP
• Largest product database (unique barcodes)
• Created by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents
• Includes products from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other private labels
• Clean, simple interface give you a food grade, calories, plus all the info you need in less than 5 seconds
• It works - 80% of our users have chosen healthier alternatives suggested by Fooducate
HOW FOODUCATE GRADES PRODUCTS
Products are awarded a nutrition grade of A, B, C, or D by an automatic algorithm. Minimally processed, real foods with intrinsic nutrients will score better than processed foods that are poor in built-in nutrients. Our analysis is based on information that appears on a product’s package - the nutrition facts panel and the ingredient list. Fooducate does not receive any additional input from manufacturers. Fooducate is NOT funded by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
* Requires Android OS version 2.2 or higher, touch screen, and camera (Not tested on Android tablets)
* Works only with US products
With your OnlinePlus or Meetings subscription, you can:
• Get motivation, support and advice from a Weight Watchers-certified Coach anytime, anywhere with 24/7 Expert Chat.
• Track your food, weight and activity with our easy-to-use tools.
• Sync your Fitbit® or Jawbone® to your Weight Watchers account for seamless activity tracking.
• Search thousands of foods, meals, restaurants and recipes.
• Play with our fun, interactive Cheat Sheets to find the best bets on the menu.
• Use our Barcode Scanner to find out the nutrition info on favorite foods before they go in your grocery cart.
• Add customized meals or recipes.
• Track multiple foods at once with our multi-add feature.
• Find a Weight Watchers Meeting near you.
Join over 4 million members who have lost weight using LIVESTRONG.COM's MyPlate calorie counter application.
The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal containing over 1 Million food and fitness items. Tracking works. You will lose weight like millions of other members.
The Calorie Tracker tracks your daily caloric, fat, carbohydrate and protein intake with the click of a button. You will have access to MyPlate at LIVESTRONG.COM, which offers a comprehensive nutrition database of more than 1.3 million food and restaurant items. Most major competitors only have 7,000 items in their database.
You can also find and track the amount of calories you can burn in our database of exercises and activities. Caloric burn is calculated based personally on your measurements.
Whether you want to lose, maintain or gain weight, the LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker will help you achieve your diet and nutritional goals.
This application is a companion tool for members of MyPlate at LIVESTRONG.COM. There is also a free service online. www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate
Additional online features include support groups, forums on a variety of topics and expert Q&A.
The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker offers:
• Easy to use interface for tracking
• The largest database of food and restaurant items
• Personalized daily calorie intake based on your goals
• Weight tracking with easy to read progress chart
• Motivational community that will inspire you to stick with your goals
• Water tracking to help you ensure you are staying hydrated
• Daily reminders to keep you on track to hitting your weight goal
• Track anywhere and anytime and sync to the website when you’re online. Log your food and fitness from your computer or your phone.
The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker is a diet coach, nutritionist, calorie counter and food planner at your fingertips.
For any questions or help with the application, check out our support forum:
LIVESTRONG.COM inspires and empowers people to achieve their daily goals around living healthy. The site connects visitors with useful tools, trustworthy information and a passionate, engaged community of likeminded people, who are willing to share their experiences. For additional information about LIVESTRONG.COM, please visit: www.livestrong.com
This is a timer WIDGET. After the download you won't see it in the launcher. How to add widget on your home screen?
- long press on your home screen
- choose Add items to home->Widget->1-Click Timer Widget.
- simple managing
- work after reboot
- low battery usage
- multiple timers
- loud alarm
- 99 hours timer
- without useless permissions
- color themes
timer widget, kitchen timer, countdown timer, simple timer, easy timer
Please, write me if you have any problem. Thank you!
Autostart after screen OFF/ON, accident battery discharge prevention (auto OFF after 7 minute lighting)
This is a widget. After the download you won't see it in the launcher. How to add widget on your home screen?
- long press on your home screen
- choose Add items to home->Widget->1-Click Flashlight PRO.
CAMERA, FLASHLIGHT - use the camera flash
VIBRATE - pleasant button vibration
ATTENTION! It doesn't work with:
- Google Nexus S
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Motorola All devices
- LG All devices
- Mytouch 4G
- Epic 4G
- CASIO - C771
- SE Xperia Active CM72
- ZTE all models
- SHARP all models
- Samsung Exhibit II 4G
Keywords: flashlight, free, no-ads, flash, easy, simple, fast, LED, camera, light, widget, on-screen, torch, tiny flashlight, free led, bulbs, droidlight, tiny flash, brightest, bright, lighter
Please, write me if you have any problem. Thank you!