This notebook PC applications such as power saving features, adjust the display brightness depending on remaining battery capacity and time and reduces battery consumption.
You can set the following non-power display (incrementing the future)
・Airplane Mode OFF - Auto
Dieses App dient dazu den Stromverbrauch und die Kosten elektrischer Geräte zu ermitteln. Zudem besteht die Möglichkeit das Einsparpotential gegenüber dem alten Verbraucher und die Amortisation des Kaufpreises zu berechnen.
Entered the fourth.
"BM" is possible to prolong battery life by over 50%!
"BM" There is a trial version, please try there first.
How to Launch
1. From the Home screen, press and hold the screen
2. From the menu screen "widgets" Select
3. The list of widgets "B.M" Select
Wasted when the screen backlight off
Cut the battery life.
※ The circumstances of your energy savings will vary.
Waiting for "Wi-Fi Communications" & "Mobile Communications" on
Significant energy savings by periodically turned OFF.
※ incoming calls are possible.
Visually representing the battery charge
• Easy configuration
Touch the screen to open the widget settings.
Please suit your liking.
Initially, it is most recommended setting.
ON / OFF • Easy
The energy saving effect from the moment you place the widget.
Turned OFF to remove from the screen and functionality.
Android OS: 2.1/2.2/2.3
Available for a period of time after starting the app.
After that period, please purchase the paid version.
* Trial period may be changed without notice.
* After completion of the trial to help save disabled.
Battery, batteries, energy saving, ecology, power saving, durable, battery manager, battery manager
battery saver, battery booster, juice defender, batteryfu, eco
When it is finished for task-based killer app "kill" FIX a bug
FIX: Bug which is heard • Button
FIX a bug that stopped the app when it is terminated by a killer app for task-based
FIX bug that rarely fails to reconnect ·
Does your phone always die at crucial moment due to running out of battery?
Want to find a perfect solution?
Now is your answer!
Easy Battery Saver is the easiest energy-saving application which helps you to extend your battery life and optimized your mobile hand-on experience.
Easy Battery Saver is a powerful manager app specifically designed to extend battery life and optimize using habit.It saves your battery by intelligently dealing with phone’s network connectivity, screen time out and screen brightness. What’s more, the considerable sleep schedule setting will save your battery when you are sleeping.
Easy Battery Saver is easy to use by four preset saving modes and advanced customized mode. Select one mode, the problems will go away.
1) General Saving Mode owns the basic network control, screen control and sleep schedule to meet your normal battery saving needs.
2) Intelligent Saving Mode manage the eight different controls and smart to save more battery than general saving mode.
3) Super Power Saving Mode adjusts your phone's standby time. You do not need to worry about whether your phone dies at crucial moment.
4) Advanced Customized Mode offers you more personalized options to allow Easy Battery Saver to manage applications and adjust system settings to optimize your battery efficiency.
5) Normal Mode means nothing change for your battery.
Furthermore, tutorials in Easy Battery Saver will guide you how to deal with multi-tasking and how to save your battery efficiency.
No matter in what situation, no matter who you are. Easy Battery Saver will always find the best solution for you.
Just stretch your finger, you’ll find out the different.
- EASY TO USE
* Optional modes that is easy to choose
* Visualized battery status on main page
* Save more than 50% battery
* Extend the battery working life
* Battery consumption list of real-time running items
* Simple, interactive and helpful tutorial
* Notice of how to use battery better
• Kill selected tasks
• App or game killer
• Android optimizer
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Quick uninstaller
• Support all android version
• Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
4 reasons to "Kill" other Task Killer/Task Manager:
1. Not only saves your battery & memory by killing apps but itself uses much less battery than others. This kind of app should be the smallest one on your Android device;
2. Tells you clearly which apps have been killed
3. Multiple languages supported such as: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and so on;
4. Supports android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean);
5. Protects your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy mini, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG, Motorola Droid, Huawei etc.
Download the free Super Task Killer from NQ Mobile to get the following:
1. Task killer, kill running tasks and apps;
2. Auto-kill tasks at set times;
3. One click kill-task widget;
4. Set a different security level of apps or programs running in the background.
Is android battery level indicator not enough for you? This app solves this problem.
Key features of our Battery Indicator are:
- Unique, elegant graphics with exclusive character.
- Many configuration options (and still growing) - you can enable or disable and adjust many functionalities.
- Home screen widgets.
- Displays estimated time left to fully discharge or charge.
- Displays colorful icon with exact percentage of battery level in status bar with one-percent accuracy.
- Big readable digits in status bar.
- Quick access to more details by sliding down from top of the screen to show Android notifications or by clicking on home screen widget.
- Displays current velocity of charging or discharging (in percent per hour).
- Displays last charging and discharging statistic information (time, level range, velocity).
- Indicators colors are changing depending on battery level and state.
- Two view modes: standard and detailed, switched quickly and easily by sliding panel.
- Many detailed information, such as temperature, voltage, health, plugged state, battery technology, time from last status change etc.
- One percent accuracy.
- Quick access to Android's "Battery usage" screen.
- More coming soon.
Application is currently available in following languages:
English, Polski, Français, 한국어, Nederlands, Tiếng Việt, Română, Pусский, Español, Українська, Italiano, Ελληνικά, Čeština, Português, Português Brasileiro, 中文 (简体), Magyar, Deutsch, Srpski, Türkçe, עברית, Slovenčina, العربية, Монгол хэл, 日本語, 中文 (繁體), Bahasa Indonesia, Norsk bokmål, Bahasa Melayu, Svenska, Galego, Lietuvių, Slovenščina, Hrvatski, Latviešu, Eesti.
You can become our translator - see details in application.
Free version is also available.
battery indicator level velocity status widget voltage temperature best design time left elapsed
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
Extended your battery life and manage the power usage of your phone. Adds NEW settings to the phone (e.g. screen timeout during a call, etc.) and allows you to quickly change other phone settings depending on conditions (e.g. low batt).
Battery Life allows however to receive all notifications reactivating the Internet connection every interval of minutes specified by user for only 30 seconds in order to perform the synchronization of the application, and receive notifications.
You can also activate the "Night Mode" by specifying a time period in which the data connection will always be disable.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icons.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All fonts are ICS Roboto font (Android 4.x)
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the percentage blends in well. All options will work on any device but for better blending see the list below.
ICS Blue - To blend in with Android 4.x
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Green/Yellow/Red - Green from 100-50%. Yellow from 49-21% and Red from 20-1%
Large Blue - To blend in with 3.x and upwards. Better visibility on tablets
Large While - Better visibility on tablets
Large Green/Yellow/Red - Better visibility on tablets
Green/Yellow/Red ORIGINAL - Green from 100-50%. Yellow from 49-21% and Red from 20-1%
Try them out.
- Display battery health, temperature and voltage in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every perctage change as with some similar apps.
- Ads Free
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
**** R E Q U I R E S -- R O O T ****
If you carry a second S-Pen that you prefer to use with your newer Note device, this app will save the hassle of navigating through the control panel settings to disable the power saving mode and thereby enable use of the second pen. When you are finished using the second S-Pen, use this app again to easily re-engage the power saving mode thereby saving precious battery life.
Thank you for READING the following BEFORE commenting/reviewing:
- For Samsung Note II, Note III, Note 8, and Note 10 devices. No other devices are supported!
- Your device likely must have a TouchWiz-based ROM for this app to work. Other ROMs may lack support for the S-Pen settings that this app manipulates.
- Do not install to an external SD card. Widgets often have troubles when installed this way.
- Please email me from the link on this page with questions, comments, or suggestions. Responses to reviews left by users is not the best channel to resolve issues.
This app mainly provides a home screen widget you can use to simplify enabling and disabling the S-Pen's power saving mode on Samsung Note devices that are newer than the first Note phone models. These would include Note II, Note III, Note 8, and Note 10 devices. Please let me know if you have any issues.
One may wonder why such an app is needed or even desired. All I can say is that someone saw my other S-Pen-related apps and emailed me specifically asking for this. He leaves the S-Pen that came with his device in its silo most of the time while he uses a larger and more comfortable S-Pen. If he tries to do this when the S-Pen's power saving mode is enabled, the second S-Pen does not function - the S-Pen's touch screen is turned off when an S-Pen is detected as inserted in the device's silo. He wanted an easier and more convenient way to toggle power saving off and on again. So that is what this app does.
This app provides 3 ways to toggle the S-Pen power saving mode on/off. By default, it will only provide a widget in the widget drawer. Once placed, when you tap the widget, the current state of S-Pen power saving is read and reversed. The widget icon changes to indicate the state. Pretty simple but this requires root access and a fair bit of research into undocumented S-Pen mechanisms.
Users have requested that this function additionally be made available from the notification bar and as a shortcut (so the app can be used in conjunction with other apps, like Zooper Widget Pro and Notification Toggle, that can embed shortcuts but not widgets in their user interface). These are now included. The use of shortcuts and the notification are optional and are disabled by default.
Please be aware that a shortcut's icon can not be dynamically changed to reflect the state of power saving mode so it will always look the same. This appears to be an Android limitation. However, if the toggling is performed via a shortcut, you will see the icons on both widgets and the notification change as expected.
Adding these new features required the addition of a configuration utility that will now show up in your app tray (along with the app shortcut should you decide to enable it). Please note that changes to the shortcut setting MAY require a reboot to fully take effect. Until then, any shortcuts placed on a home screen prior to deactivating the shortcut feature may remain in-place and give an "Application Not Installed" message when touched.
The Play Store allows you to use an app for a short period after purchase so you can test it and cancel if you wish. Please use that mechanism to ensure this works properly on your device. If you encounter issues, please let me know via the email link provided.
Thanks go out to Steve Heistand for the original idea and his help in the development and testing of this app!
**** R E Q U I R E S -- R O O T ****
NEW: 2 or 3 position switch
NEW: selectable widget sizes
LED on / off widget for home screen. Notification Led, WiMax, jogball, trackball, keypad and any other LED. Extend battery, read ebook with Lights off.
TO INSTALL TAP: Home, Menu, Add to Home, Widget, SimpleLedTogglePlus.
1. If you have a Task manager or task killer add SimpleLedTogglePlus to the "Ignore" or "don't kill" list.
2. If it doesn't work on your phone, try adding ROOT. Should work on all rooted phones.
3. If FC on rooted phone, it may be waiting for you to respond to SU prompt.
1. If you can't see it in the Android Market on your device, you do not have an ARM based device, or maybe you don't have a touch screen?
2. If it does not work on your device, it tries to detect that and tell you. Please get refund immediately.
For each unit of consumption the app calculates the cost per hour, day, week, month or year. A colored bar helps in the search for the largest electricity consumers.
The annual consumption is calculated for rooms and equipment types and shown in pie charts.
A consumption and an amortization calculator complement this app and some power saving tips will help you save energy.
With the pro version (€ 2, - plus tax), you can capture more buildings or apartments and store the data in a file and export the results as a CSV and PDF file.
There are 6 easy to use shortcuts for popular settings. Handy information about your battery. In the Sensor Manager you can controll the most popular sensors.
And most importantly there are automatic settings to help you save energy when your screen is off or your battery is low.
This App has 6 easy to use shortcuts for popular settings like:
- WiFi on/off
- Mobile Data on/off
- Volume on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Automatic Screen rotation on/off
- Brightness (low, medium, high, auto)
You can see information about your battery:
- battery health
A Notification can be enabled to show your current battery level.
You can see the Battery Usage of your phone.
In the sensor settings you can controll the most popular sensors of your phone:
- Mobile Data
- Airplane Mode
- Location Acces
- Automatic Screen Rotation
- Automatic Brightness
- Volume on/off
Additional to all of this, this App can automaticly enable/disable certain settings when the screen goes off to save precious energy.
- Mobile Data
To top this you can enable an Energy Saving Mode which kicks in when your battery level hits a certain percentage. This Energy Saving Mode automaticly disables features of your phone that draw the most energy and thus keep your battery alive much longer:
- Mobile Data
Thank you very much for the download!
Any kind of Feedback is appreciated!
The App is kind of a beta so please help us with reporting errors and so on :-)
It gives you centralized control of most settings in android phone from home screen.
You can reduce battery consumption with auto setting feature of aEPS.
You can control all settings with attractive and flexible user interface.
* Auto Power Save Setting
* Kill Running Task (Selectable/All)
* Control Sync Account(Individual/All)
* Display Battery Level (%)
* Screen Timeout
* Ringer Mode(Normal/Vibration/Silent)
* Flash Light(On/Off)
* Wi-fi (On/Off)
* Bluetooth(On, Off & Discoverability)
* Mobile Network
* Airplane (On/Off)
keywords: battery saver, battery power, battery widget battery charge indicator level power battery status voltage best battery saver battery indicator battery saver, battery boost, ecopower eco power setting controller, controls, flash light, widget, google power control replacement, battery power saving, power saving, toogle, manual setting control, toggle alternative, Eco Power Widget, ecopowerwidget, EcoPowerWidget, brightness controller, eco power, eco battery, ecopower, task kill, task killer, taskkill, taskkiller, one touch battery save, one touch setting.
More from developer
You don't know why your water bill is so high?
This free power and water consumption calculator makes it easy to find the appliances responsible for your high bills.
Big appliance database and many tips on energy savings included.