Not great, not bad 1. Drains battery really quickly 2. Only 4 colors and 1 utensil (bold pen is like fine pen on other apps) 3. Can't zoom in or out 5. Really like the folder option good for college -Overall I would've stuck with a free app but if they update the app I might keep using it, it was expensive for its capabilities. Maybe I just can't figure things out, but I'm still learning.
Improve the typed text [Issue Resolved] I really enjoy the app because of its wide range of features but the only issue I have with it is that the typed text is in one whole box and you can't exactly type wherever you want on the page, you'd have to press enter and the tab button just to move it around. I'd like to request you folks allow us to be able to pick a spot on the page and allow us to type there (such as in Notability app on iOS app for example). This will make a world of a difference as I use this app solely to import class pdf slides.
I just wanted to update my 5 star rating. It should be 15 stars. Hands down the best app for college students.
Simply, THE BEST This app has everything you'd wish for in a notebook
Best note taking app This has become my essential tool and the evermore sync is awesome.
My go to app for lecturing I love this, and my students find it useful as well...
* Russian and Japanese localization added (languages of the largest user proportions after English, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and French, other languages will follow in order of user proportion)
* pencil toolbox improved
* several minor improvements
* stylus-only mode in input zone added
* custom pencil binding to layer added
* adjustable delay for automatic hover scrolling added
* optional new line added to input zone position-controlled auto-movement
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life
Take handwritten notes for class, work, or fun! Easily markup PDFs and share.