Not the easiest or prettiest note app I've used but definately the fastest and most powerful. On my Samsung Note 10.1 2014 I dare even say it's faster than the proprietary S-Note app. lt takes a little patients to set things up to your liking but its well worth once you done. you can even have your Notes backup to One Drive or Evernote. Now my go to app for note taking.
FANTASTIC bit of kit.. Takes a while to get set up but then off you fly into uber efficient student mode! My absolute go to app...*update - > I haven't printed a single paper for my MA in two terms and now that S note has been discontinued on the new Samsung S3 it's more useful than ever ... Great for sketching too!
Had problem with something in the app, I wrote to developer who immediately responded with a promise to fix that issue in the next release. This is very appreciated
It's by far the best app for taking notes on an Android device. I only wait the app should also be available on Windows.
Not very intuitive, but if you stick with it through the learning curve, you won't be disappointed.
Lecture notes is an excellent app for hand note-taking. A high level of user-configurability makes it a very user-friendly app,
* several minor improvements
* general purpose export added
* image import improved
* undo/redo buttons added to input zone
* safe zone improved
* more time stamp variants for notebook and folder name, for the text layer, for the text drawing tool, and as keyword added
* export to Evernote and to OneNote improved
* notebooks board search improved
* supplementary fields added to text layer
* several new custom paper pattern examples added
* audio replay added in notebook content view
Take handwritten notes for class, work, or fun! Easily markup PDFs and share ✏️️
Notes taking is a simple, elegant, exclusive and easy-to-use android application