Love this app. Use it to take all my college notes. Only drawback is the lack of Android devices with an integrated stylus. Capacitive stylus' have a lot of drawback from surface like devices.
Without a doubt the best note-taking app I've been able to find. Writing with an active stylus is very responsive, the palm rejection options are great, and there are plenty of output and sharing options to get notes to a pc. A lot of other apps are too focused on art or typed notes and suffer for it, but this just works perfectly for written notes.
Best app out there. As someone who has tried all the other ones available this is definitely the best. Been using it for 4+ years and have not run into something I couldn't do with it.
My tablet is now complete!! Can't put it any simpler than that! Thank you Acadoid!
Some awkward usability issues, but once I figured out the program it does what I need it to.
Excellent app for taking notes. The app with the s-pen makes a great duo
* several minor improvements
* general purpose export added
* image import improved
* undo/redo buttons added to input zone
* safe zone improved
* more time stamp variants for notebook and folder name, for the text layer, for the text drawing tool, and as keyword added
* export to Evernote and to OneNote improved
* notebooks board search improved
* supplementary fields added to text layer
* several new custom paper pattern examples added
* audio replay added in notebook content view
Take handwritten notes for class, work, or fun! Easily markup PDFs and share ✏️️