This is almost the perfect note taking app. My only issue is that the app replaces the very precise S pen dot with a classic writing cursor when hovering the pen. An option to toggle this feature would be great. This is the only thing preventing me from buying the full version. Edit: Turns out this is a bug that happens when you select the text tool in the pen box. It can be worked around by closing the app ends reopening it.
It's a great app with a huge potential for me. The S-Pen work very smooth than in other apps and have many customizable settings. I would like to use it in class to take my notes but i see useful if you implement features like Refined shape , Math formula recognition and Handwriting recognition using selecting tools for LATER edit like in s note to turn into text. Have you planned to do this in future updates ? I really want to take the full version. Thx !
I need to explore more, but so for I like It
Good for me
I've discovered a bug. After selecting the keyboard icon to type text, the stylus pointer never reverts to the default small circle from the text insertion pointer. This is rather distracting and inconvenient, especially considering I encountered this bug almost immediately and I like the app otherwise. Should the developer guarantee that this bug is not present in the full version, I would purchase it.
* several minor improvements
* writing direction button added to input zone
* general purpose export added
* image import improved
* undo/redo buttons added to input zone
* safe zone improved
* more time stamp variants for notebook and folder name, for the text layer, for the text drawing tool, and as keyword added
* export to Evernote and to OneNote improved
* notebooks board search improved
* supplementary fields added to text layer
* several new custom paper pattern examples added
Take handwritten notes for class, work, or fun! Easily markup PDFs and share ✏️️
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life