I'm using the trial version. This app seems to rely on an autosave method. I don't feel comfortable typing something important without a dedicated "Save" button, then closing the app, and later discovering my document has not in fact been been saved.
Honestly, this App is easy to use & incredible functional. The Developer has included lots of cool features & details. Plus he responds to questions super fast! 5 Stars all the Way! Michael in TX!
It's a good app for the purpose for which it is developed, but I discovered that the pen accuracy does not synchronize in different mode. When you start writing in landscape and you later turn it in portrait, the pen writing does appear in a different place other than where you press.
You can only import 8 pages per book which is ridiculous who has ever heard of and 8 page book
It's a good app but for some reason, words from previous line tend to disappear occassionally. Is there anyway to overcome this before I decide to purchase the full version? Tks
* several minor improvements
* general purpose export added
* image import improved
* undo/redo buttons added to input zone
* safe zone improved
* more time stamp variants for notebook and folder name, for the text layer, for the text drawing tool, and as keyword added
* export to Evernote and to OneNote improved
* notebooks board search improved
* supplementary fields added to text layer
* several new custom paper pattern examples added
* audio replay added in notebook content view
Take handwritten notes for class, work, or fun! Easily markup PDFs and share ✏️️
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life