I'm using the trial version. This app seems to rely on an autosave method. I don't feel comfortable typing something important without a dedicated "Save" button, then closing the app, and later discovering my document has not in fact been been saved.
Honestly, this App is easy to use & incredible functional. The Developer has included lots of cool features & details. Plus he responds to questions super fast! 5 Stars all the Way! Michael in TX!
It's a good app for the purpose for which it is developed, but I discovered that the pen accuracy does not synchronize in different mode. When you start writing in landscape and you later turn it in portrait, the pen writing does appear in a different place other than where you press.
You can only import 8 pages per book which is ridiculous who has ever heard of and 8 page book
It's a good app but for some reason, words from previous line tend to disappear occassionally. Is there anyway to overcome this before I decide to purchase the full version? Tks
* several minor improvements
* general purpose export added
* image import improved
* undo/redo buttons added to input zone
* safe zone improved
* more time stamp variants for notebook and folder name, for the text layer, for the text drawing tool, and as keyword added
* export to Evernote and to OneNote improved
* notebooks board search improved
* supplementary fields added to text layer
* several new custom paper pattern examples added
* audio replay added in notebook content view
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life
Take handwritten notes for class, work, or fun! Easily markup PDFs and share ✏️️