Perfect for hand written mathematics notes
Great for teaching content
Fantastic App It's got loads of functionality. I use this to make tutorial videos for my students. Customizability is amazing. I'd like it if we could save our handwriting as a vectorized pdf, but this is a minor prrsonal preference thing, the image quality is not poor by any means.
Great for creating screencasts for my website I'm an engineer who teaches and writes about my discipline on my website, Practical Precision, and it's incredibly powerful to be able to share as if I'm drawing on a white board in front of a class.
No recording on pixel c Just bought but no recordings on pixel c. /After good advice from developer, all is working fine.
Very nice! Could one also video resale the speaker using the device camera?
* several minor improvements
* Russian and Japanese localization added (languages of the largest user proportions after English, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and French, other languages will follow in order of user proportion)
* Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and French localization added
* optional video/audio time offset added
* more devices supported
* Korean localization added
Take handwritten notes for class, work, or fun! Easily markup PDFs and share ✏️️
Free, no-root screen recorder & video editor to capture high-quality videos!