Best thing since sliced bread.
Fantastic tool for the University!
Best at what it does.
It's great for taking notes in. But it's a little painful to use to annotate pdfs. This is because the rendering is pretty slow. Also it's quite hard to insert pages in arbitrary locations. In any case it does a decent job of things and is worth paying for.
Doesn't work with lecture app. The developer emailed me and helped me understand what was not working. Really amazing customer service.
* MuPDF library v1.11
* several minor improvements
* issue solved on devices with latest Android 5.0 version
* AShMem interface added
* handling of password protected PDF files improved
* resolution auto-adjustment added
* optional rendering on translucent background added
* `keep screen on´ added
* progress bar for PDF rendering added