Math Ninja helps you defeat all your doubts in ALGEBRA, GEOMETRY and STATISTICS in middle school and high school.
Math Ninja is a Math learning app with videos that cover Mathematics syllabus from Grade 7 to Grade 12, along with AP math courses (coming soon). For each lesson, Acadsoc elite math tutor will explain you the basic concepts, and you will learn how to tackle each sample question.
- 470+ sessions with 1,000+ videos
- 30-sec to 10-min short video for each concept
- Sample questions followed
- Add videos to My Favorites
- Auto-start from where you stopped last time
- Go over the courses you've taken
- Leave comments and ratings
- Ratio and Proportion
- Rational Numbers
- Expressions and Equations
- Geometry (2-dimensional and 3-dimensional)
- Data Analysis and Statistics
- The Number System
- Fundamentals of Algebra
- Sadlier Oxford Foundations of Algebra
- Glencoe Pre-Algebra
- Holt McDougal Pre-Algebra
- Pearson Digits Grade 7 & 8
- Pearson Prentice Hall Mathematics Common Core Course 2 & 3
- Big Idea Math A Common Core Curriculum (Red and Blue)
- AP© Calculus
- AP© Probability
- AP© Statistics
With Acadsoc's Math Ninja, you can boost your Mathematics skills and knowledge anytime, anywhere with your smart phone or tablet. Whether it is on your way to school, on a trip or even minutes before your Math exam, your personalized Math tutors are merely a few buttons away from you.
Acadsoc is an Online Academic Society for online tutoring and video learning. We have hundreds of tutors from Ivy League and other top universities ready to help. We aim to create the world’s most efficient and diverse learning and teaching platform for each and everyone. Acadsoc believes knowledge can change peoples’ lives, so by sharing it, we could provide equal learning opportunity for all and change the world we are living in.