“Bing: Watch, Play, Learn” is the exclusive home of brand new Bing series – and brand new learning games. Download the app and be the first to meet our new characters!
If your little one loves watching the award-winning CBeebies TV show Bing, this fun interactive app is sure to entertain them.
“Bing: Watch, Play, Learn” is completely safe and ad-free, allowing Bingsters to watch new episodes of Bing either at home or on the go.
Coupled with specially developed Bing learning games and activities, fans of the show will be challenged to develop their creativity and imagination as well as practice their fine motor skills.
- Watch new Bing episodes - never seen on TV before!
- Play everything through an easy-to-use and safe video player
- Stream and download available episodes as many times as you wish
- Watch downloaded episodes offline whilst on the go
- No advertising
- 6 learning games:
o Play dress-up with Bing or Sula
o Practice fine motor skills with ‘Shop’
o Develop hand-eye coordination with ‘Skipping
o Test memory skills with our themed pairs games
- Perfect for children aged 2-4 who are at nursery or pre-school
You can download and explore this app for FREE with limited content or upgrade to unlock UNLIMITED access to:
- More brand-new Bing episodes - never seen on TV!
- 6 new learning games and activities - with more coming soon
COMING IN OCTOBER:
- Access to over 100 Bing episodes from series 1 to the brand-new series 4
- Play 20+ learning games: memory games, agility games, puzzles and creative activities
You can choose between a monthly (£1.99) or a yearly subscription.
- A promotional ‘early bird’ yearly price of £7.49 is available for a limited period only (31/10/2019 – subject to change) and will give you access to a year’s subscription. Full yearly price will apply on renewal - currently £14.99 (subject to change)
- Cancel your subscription at any time. Please note that you will not get a refund for the remaining period of the subscription already purchased
- Your subscription will be billed by your app store provider (for example Play Store or App store)
- You will be billed automatically at each renewal
Be sure to upgrade before the end of October to get all of it at half price for the first year!
Having fun, it’s a Bing thing!
Produced by Acamar Films, with Dublin-based studio Brown Bag Films, Bing has seen extraordinary success since it launched in the UK in 2014. Adapted for television from the original books by Ted Dewan, Bing celebrates the joyful, messy reality of pre-school life and finds the big stories in the little moments. Bing is one of the top-rated pre-school shows on CBeebies and in 2018 it was the number one pre-school show on BBC iPlayer with 3.177 million requests for the episode “Show”. Bing is now broadcast in 117 territories and moves and delights Bingsters and their grown-ups through the series, consumer products, digital, live shows and experiences. www.bingbunny.com
This interactive game has been developed by Acamar Films, creators of BING and developed with Aardman Animations.
About Acamar Films:
Acamar Films is an independent production company based in London which produces, distributes, markets and licenses its international award-winning pre-school animated series Bing. Visit us at www.acamarfilms.com