Don't really like it, too much! I'd like to see my character when made, and plz do put more options in the game, plz!
Yep. Its what i need Best yet. It lets me remember and tweak the little details i need to remember when i get home from work so i can write those details easily
It Just Needs One Thing I love this app. It really puts into perspective my character, but if I could input an image for my character that would be nice. Just to put an face to the name.
Wonderful I love it. The only issue I have is that it crashes every once in a blue moon...it'd be a good thing to fix if anything! Thank you for the app though! It's awesome
Wishful thinking I'm not a table top gamer which is a reason for this apps creation, I'm a writer and this is a very good app for creating characters I just wish for for mixed scifi theme but I'm not sure how that would work. Really good app either way.
Good app Generic titles aside, a wonderful app if you need to come up with some ideas for a book, game, or if you're just bored. Only problem is that I can't get that nice modern UI in the screenshots, even with Kitkat, and it'd be great if I could enter custom descriptions for the "Other..." choice, where applicable. Otherwise, amazing job!
- Fixed a bug that would cause the lock buttons to be ignored on occasion
- Fixed a bug where locked items that broke rules would be changed
- Changed some archetype names and descriptions to be more sensible. Removed protector, as Protector and Defender was redundant.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the 'Other...' dialog working on additional items
- Fixed a bug where added items weren't loading
- Fixed a bug where extra attributes from previous characters could leak over to loaded characters
The fastest way to look up spell descriptions for a D&D 3.5 gaming session.
The quickest way to reference spells from the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.