Best ever! Add one last thing though, we'll, two. (1 Birthdays) (2 More Options like less mideival *or however you spell it* style, but don't remove anything.
Wonderful I love it. The only issue I have is that it crashes every once in a blue moon...it'd be a good thing to fix if anything! Thank you for the app though! It's awesome
Good app Generic titles aside, a wonderful app if you need to come up with some ideas for a book, game, or if you're just bored. Only problem is that I can't get that nice modern UI in the screenshots, even with Kitkat, and it'd be great if I could enter custom descriptions for the "Other..." choice, where applicable. Otherwise, amazing job!
Great but Does not have all types. For example missing Druids. Other than this I like it.
Whaaaaaaaaaat? I dont get the reason of it. You dont even get to see your finished character!
Nice, even if a bit cluncky Lots of cool options and ideas, also cool rundom stuff alongside the more "useful" thing, a major downside is the looks
- Fixed a bug that would cause the lock buttons to be ignored on occasion
- Fixed a bug where locked items that broke rules would be changed
- Changed some archetype names and descriptions to be more sensible. Removed protector, as Protector and Defender was redundant.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the 'Other...' dialog working on additional items
- Fixed a bug where added items weren't loading
- Fixed a bug where extra attributes from previous characters could leak over to loaded characters