Accounts Assistant - ACCA version is designed to facilitate the students of ACCA. The app includes wide variety of finance and cost formulas, notably IAS and IFRS accounting standards and also balance sheet, income statement and integrate cash flows and ratio.
The application includes,
1. 70+ Financial Formulas
2. 40+ Cost Formulas
3. IAS, IFRS, SIC and IFRIC Accounting Standards
4. Past Exam papers
5. CBE and Manual Exams (Currently only F1 is available)
7. Integrated Cash Flow (Takes input from Balance Sheet and Income Statement
8. Integrated Ratios ( Takes input from Balance Sheet and Income Statement
Top debt reduction app in Google Play. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
Set your financial goals and manage the expenses categories for any period. You can keep the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and half yearly, yearly plan for reference. It takes almost every expense into account that may occur such as credit cards, loan repayments and transportation, fuel, grocery. Through this app you can work out on your money or cash flow. It gives you red indication if you are spending more than you can afford. The app can be used to keep yourself updated with current finances in hand and getting better surplus.
Check your incomes and expenditures as they come and save. You can start with fresh budget by starting from initial (zero or surplus). Through this app you can work out on your money or cash flow. The reset option allows you to restart from scratch just on a tap. It shows you the surplus with red indication, if you are spending more than you can afford.
Main highlights and features
✔ Reset option allows you to restart from scratch, just on a tap.
✔ No registration required.
✔ Optimized for tablet and higher resolution devices.
✔ Give the incomes, expenses and balance on starts up..
✔ Interactive and easy to use sliders to adjust values and display results.
✔ Rate and share options.
✔ Compact and easy to use.
✔ Simple Design.
✔ Record your incomes and expenditures.
NEW USER INTERFACE
ADDED MORE GRAPHS AND ANALYSIS
FIXED KNOWN ISSUES
Our Budget Planner app offers a wide and flexible budget plan from financial budgeting, outgoings projection, visual forecasting of expenses and itemization of expenses.
YourELink Budget Planner is designed for users who prefers simple and straight forward budgeting tool. Budget Planner helps you work out where your money is going and gives you visual estimates whether you are spending more than your planned budget.
Note In-app purchase: This app is 100% FREE and will not force you to upgrade. This app will NOT lock-out your data or would stop you from using all of its features. All features available are standard of YourELink Budget Planner.
Note that there are 3 features that are not available in the FREE version, however if you think you do not need these features you can still continue using this app for FREE. This app will not force you to upgrade.
FREE version will have a few ads on the screen, upgraded version don't have.
- Simple user interface
- Monitor your incomes and expenses
- Plan a budget to ensure that you're not spending more money than you have
- Check upcoming payments
- Get reminders for upcoming payments
- Automatic calculations
- Option to change currency
- Option to change language
- Enter Present Value of goal, number of years remain, rate of return and inflation
- Gives Future value of goal, monthly investment required or lump sum investment.
- Setting for Currency Symbol, Default Rate of Return and Inflation
Present Value: 8, 00,000
Number of Years remain: 15 Years
Rate of Return (%): 12
Inflation (%): 7
Future Value: 22, 07,225
Monthly Investment: 4,374
Lump sum Investment: 4, 03,252
Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,374 per month or lump sum invest 4, 03,252.
It is a single point of access to all news of importance for the accountancy profession published by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and other regulatory and professional organisations such as:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales (ICAEW)
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Other news in the form of informed comment and opinion is also included; also selected general business news.
The services directory includes listings and details of many companies providing ancillary services to the accountancy profession and finance departments.
Features and Benefits:
* “one-stop shop” for all important accountancy news and comment
* simple, uncluttered user interface – touch a news category to expand it and close other categories
* ready to use immediately – no account information to set up or enter, no settings: just select your favourites whenever you wish
* no keywords or other text to enter – simple touch navigation
* select your favourites for further ease of use
* timely, specific, authoritative information – you are always on top of news affecting your work, and can allocate further time to follow up specific items as necessary
* proactive maintenance – list of news sources and service providers is updated periodically as needed without a software update or any action by the user
* effective use of downtime – at odd times of the day when you have access to your mobile but not your PC, you can make productive use of time with no impact on billable hours
App from CFA Institute. Registered candidates can access the full Course of Study,
Module Videos, Quizzes, Mock Exams, Practice Assessments, the Errata, and a Planner
for a complete mobile studying experience.
Enjoy a one-time login to the Claritas App using your CFA Institute username and
password and study on-the-go with Offline Access To:
● Claritas Course Curriculum - Highlight and Take Notes
● Claritas Module Videos
● Chapter Quizzes
The Claritas study app is your ultimate on-the-go learning tool as you deepen your
understanding of the financial industry and work towards your Claritas® Investment
Just type in the gross figure (including VAT) and the App will automatically display the VAT & Ex VAT number. Displaying the current VAT value 5%, 14% & 20%
ACCA student, accounting firm & retail shop get this App now!
We introduce the most easy to use Financial Planner, a handy management application for your incomes/expenses.
The brilliant idea and purpose of this app is to plan your money in advance. With other words, you track and manage your daily expenses easy and fast. You avoid situations when you run out of money. This is done by adding incomes/expenses that you make. Or, if you do not want to plan your budget you can simply add your daily income/expense and get the “big picture” about your money.
It’s designed to create an expense/income plan for a period of time and allows the user to add his actual expense/income. For example you can see how much we spend out from 2nd of August to 2nd of September in comparison with how much you would want to spend. You can create expense plans for each month or other different plans such as a vacation, a wedding or everything that comes to your mind.
Easy to use and interpret, this application has graphs that allow better visualization of financial statements for each plan separately. In addition, each financial plan has prepared a report that will allow the display of general statements on compliance with the proposed plan.
We offer you five of many reasons for choosing "Financial Planning”:
1. Set your own SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Temporal) Financial Plan on any period you want (days, months, weeks, trimesters, years).
2. Identify your money-saving strengths and weaknesses with graphs and reports generated by the application and improve yourself.
3. Save enough money to buy what you desire the most.
4. It’s the most easy-to-use way to approach financial planning.
5. You can easily backup your data, restore it or synchronize it on multiple platforms (for example Android/Windows).
Briefly, you get a super helpful and easy to use app that helps you plan every expense, from vacations to shopping sessions or nocturnal escapades, you will not deviate from the plan. You will become more responsible and fulfill all your dreams. That’s satisfaction!
Don’t forget to check our website for useful tutorials or fast signing up for easy Windows syncing www.freemoneyplanner.com Enjoy, with our compliments!
Expense IQ – Expense Manager provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using Expense IQ’s simple and intuitive user interface.
Interactive reports & graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various date ranges and accounts.
To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within Expense IQ lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Also integrated is a bill reminder that helps you avoid nasty late fees by issuing you timely reminders to pay your bills. You can even take a picture of your bills or invoices to keep a digital record.
Full list of extensive features include:
-Cloud synchronization via Dropbox to synchronize transaction data between multiple devices
-Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense management
-Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
-Includes a Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
-Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
-Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars
-Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
-Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
-Integrated Checkbook Manager
-Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
-Setup repeating transactions
-Support transfers between accounts
-Lock application using a 4-digit security pin
-Backup data onto internal SD card
-Daily automated backup creation
This app is not just for money lovers! Whether you are looking for a better daily expense manager or trying to stay out of debt and be money wise, Expense IQ is definitely the ideal tool to stay on top of your finances.
Expense IQ is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
• Calculate annual percent return on investment (ROI) or yield achieved, if periodic investment amount, and final amount is given
• Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for a loan with tenure in given number of months
• Calculate how much pension you can get if you invest given amount.
• Calculate how much your periodic investment will be worth in given number of months or years
• Calculate monthly income if a given amount in invested as fixed deposit.
• Calculate how much a lump-sum investment will grow to in given number of months/years
More calculators can be added based on user feedback.
Please mail me for any calculators you want added to 'Financial Planner'.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
The app will provide delegates with a hand held guide to the conference.
Developed by Insight Mobile Ltd. To contact us about developing an app for your business please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1273 803133