Accounts Assistant - ACCA version is designed to facilitate the students of ACCA. The app includes wide variety of finance and cost formulas, notably IAS and IFRS accounting standards and also balance sheet, income statement and integrate cash flows and ratio.
The application includes,
1. 70+ Financial Formulas
2. 40+ Cost Formulas
3. IAS, IFRS, SIC and IFRIC Accounting Standards
4. Past Exam papers
5. CBE and Manual Exams (Currently only F1 is available)
7. Integrated Cash Flow (Takes input from Balance Sheet and Income Statement
8. Integrated Ratios ( Takes input from Balance Sheet and Income Statement
Top debt reduction app in Google Play. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
- Enter Present Value of goal, number of years remain, rate of return and inflation
- Gives Future value of goal, monthly investment required or lump sum investment.
- Setting for Currency Symbol, Default Rate of Return and Inflation
Present Value: 8, 00,000
Number of Years remain: 15 Years
Rate of Return (%): 12
Inflation (%): 7
Future Value: 22, 07,225
Monthly Investment: 4,374
Lump sum Investment: 3,68,129
Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,374 per month or lump sum invest 3,68,129.
• Calculate annual percent return on investment (ROI) or yield achieved, if periodic investment amount, and final amount is given
• Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for a loan with tenure in given number of months
• Calculate how much pension you can get if you invest given amount.
• Calculate how much your periodic investment will be worth in given number of months or years
• Calculate monthly income if a given amount in invested as fixed deposit.
• Calculate how much a lump-sum investment will grow to in given number of months/years
More calculators can be added based on user feedback.
Please mail me for any calculators you want added to 'Financial Planner'.
* Find which is better Traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k)
* Find which is better Traditional IRA or Roth IRA
* How much do you save by saving and not spending?
* How is your employer contribution adding up?
* Are you really on track or do you want to save more?
* Would you have a Surplus or Shortfall?
* All the above customized just for you.
Need more? Contact Dev!
Ad supported. Ad free version coming soon.
PLEASE REPORT ANY TRANSLATION ERRORS to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be fixed
NOTE! The app is free, but certain features require in-app purchase. See details below.
Plan your spendings and income in advance. With this simple tool you will be able to see your current and even future financial situation right on the calendar.
Input your periodic expenses and sources of income and check the estimated balance for any date in the future on the calendar view. Then you can add some planned spendings or payments to check whether you are able afford it by specific date. You can track multiple accounts for better control over your finances.
As a bonus feature simple finance statistics are available, like month and week averages.
Income and payment transactions
Single or periodic transactions
Daily balance and transaction lists on calendar view
Budget planning in future*
Simple stats and totals
Filter transactions, balance and stats by account
Backup and restore data*
*In-app purchase required to unlock. Free app is restricted to 2 accounts and 2 months of planning ahead.
Please rate if you like!
Accountancy Learning has been delivering training for the AAT qualification for over 20 years and has a long track record of developing interactive learning materials and games to supplement the more traditional learning from study manuals. We currently offer distance/on-line learning courses for AAT levels 2, 3 & 4 and in Bookkeeping, as well as for those wishing to progress to ACCA, CIMA, or ATT. As well as traditional study manuals we provide a mass of additional learning materials and guidance on-line on our Moodle VLE.
In order to run this app your device must be compatible with Adobe Air. You can see a list of certified devices at http://www.adobe.com/devnet-apps/flashruntimes/certified-devices.html
The income and expenses sources are defined to cover the daily as well one time expenses. Just fill the expenses and incomes and see how much money you have in hand at a particular time. The app also gives you graphical overview of the information through pie and bar charts and helps to take quick decisions and plan expensive purchases in advance.
The budget planner helps you to set financial goals and manage the expenses categories for any period. You can keep the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and half yearly, yearly plan for reference. It takes almost every expense into account that may occur such as credit cards, loan repayments and transportation, fuel, grocery. Through this app you can work out on your money or cash flow. It gives you red indication if you are spending more than you can afford. The app can be used to keep yourself updated with current finances in hand and getting better surplus.
Main highlights and features
✔The detailed CSV download option provides you to save periodical budgets (Weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly). You can any-time start with fresh budget after saving the results and starting from initial (zero or surplus). The reset option allows you to restart from scratch, just on a tap.
✔ No registration required once the application is downloaded.
✔ Optimized for tablet and higher resolution devices.
✔ Display currencies as per the device locale.
✔ Give the incomes, expenses and balance on starts up.
✔ Graphical view with summary and details to get better insight.
✔ Interactive and easy to use sliders to adjust values and displays the results in easy to visualize charts.
✔ Rate and share options.
✔ Compact and easy to use design
No login required. Just download and start using the debt payoff calculator right away.
Feedback is always welcome while we try and build out a best in class product. Thanks to all those who have already left replies!
Steps to becoming debt free:
Enter your debts
Enter your monthly payment budget
Choose a debt payoff strategy
- Dave Ramsey's Debt Snowball (lowest balance first)
- Debt Avalanche (highest rate first)
Debt Payoff Planner determines the optimum payment plan and how long it will take until you can be debt free.
We believe that becoming debt free requires an easy starting point. For this reason we've tried to make the debt calculator in the Debt Payoff Planner as easy to use as possible.
In addition to being a debt and loan tracker, we are also trying to help point out some possible next steps with articles focused on how to pay off student loans, auto loans, and credit cards faster. Also, there is some tips on credit card balance transfers as well as strategies for debt consolidation.
Keywords: debt tracker, debt management, debt free, debt calculator, student loans, debt consolidation, auto loans
Available in three languages: Romanian, English, Chinese.
Gives information about tax obligations for individuals and companies filtered by areas of activity, based on your selection.
Customizable reminders for the tax obligations you choose
Can be shared with your staff or business partners in one click
See the latest news from KPMG in Romania and find out all about legislative changes that affect you
Stay tuned with KPMG in Romania’s events
Connect with KPMG on Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin
What this app does: Organizes and plans out your debt. Tells you HOW long it will take to get out of debt with some basic monthly details. Up to SIX (6) debts supported and four (4) payoff strategies -- not including the debt snowball method which can be turned on for each.
Also, just added:
Monthly payment reminders in your device status bar (requires the app permission "When reboot is finished")
Auto backup and restore!
Export monthly planner to .csv, file.
NOTE: There is a new, one-time, and very optional in-app purchase that will unlock (1) removing ads, (2) allow for unlimited debt and (3) gives you access to custom monthly payments. This way you do not need to upgrade to a brand new app for more features.
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
This app is designed for those who have a basic idea of what they need to pay this month. We will determine the rest based on your options. There is no option to tell us your budget.
Rather than giving us a lump-sum payment amount, THE USER WILL DECIDE how much to pay in the first round of payments FOR EACH CARD. Not the minimums, but your actual planned payments. We will then take those numbers and make the needed adjustments as time goes on. In this way, you have greater flexibility to manage over your debt. You can play with the numbers to tweak your own plan.
NOTE: This app does not support bi-weekly payments (only monthly).
Debt Planner will provide you with a quick, simple way of calculating different aspects of your current debt including the time it will take to pay off, the total interest fees over the lifetime of the debt, your current APR fee, and more! Whether it is credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, you can calculate it. It will also factor in potential balance transfer fees and promotional rates as well!
Calculations in this app are very accurate. Remember, if you feed it bogus numbers, you might get a bogus answer! It can only contain so many built-in protections!
Disclaimer: Debt Planner will simply give an approximate amount of time (in months) that you will be debt-free. There are many real world factors that will put you at a different end-date. In order to meet the formulated date, you must try to pay as close to your specified monthly payment goal as possible.
Note: Simple Finance Manager (formerly Debt Planner Pro, $2.49 USD) is based off of Debt Planner but includes a Checkbook/Banking Ledger. It is also ad-free. You may backup your debts in Debt Planner before upgrading to the Pro and restoring (in Settings).
Now you can have instant access to your latest business and personal accountancy facts, dates and calculators. Using the latest technology, the ‘News’ section will be updated directly by us, so you get the very latest news, views and offers from HWB Chartered accountants - in real time, all through your App.
It’s designed to be a super helpful place to get handy information whenever you need it. Our team is always on hand to provide professional, personal advice and guidance.
As a proactive, forward thinking firm of accountants we wanted to reach out to you in a modern, time effective way. Enjoy, with our compliments!
** Leading home budget and finance manager downloaded over 1 million times AND featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
SYNC AND SHARE YOUR FAMILY BUDGET
* Automagically syncs across other mobile phones and the web
* Stay on the same page about finances with the people you love
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGER FOR LIFE ON-THE-GO
* Expense tracking optimized for speed!
* Check envelope balances
* Split expense transactions into multiple Envelopes
* Save time with smart payee and category suggestions
* Location-based widget! Enter common transactions in exactly 3 touches. Control in Settings. (Note: widget will not be available if you move app to SD due to Android limitation)
BASED ON PROVEN ENVELOPE SYSTEM
* No physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Plan finances ahead of time to keep your budget on track
* Bank account statement import in QFX (Quicken) and OFX (Microsoft Money) formats with auto-matching to manually entered transactions
* Live within your means
* A darn cute envelope mascot
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking for a finance manager, money tracker, checkbook ledger, or household budget planner, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at email@example.com! We're happy to help!
The app compiles accounting news from various news sources and present the feeds as:
- International accounting or
- US accounting updates.
The app also provides detailed guidance for IFRS/IAS standards through www.icaew.com.
- Goal Planner.
- Retirement Planner.
- Insurance Needed
- SIP Tools - SIP, STP, SWP Calculator and SIP Planner
- Loan Tools - Loan EMI Calculator, Loan Refinance, Loan Compare
- Fixed Deposit Calculator
- Recurring Deposit Calculator
- Save Goals and Retirement Plan
- View My Plan
- Option to Modify or delete goal and retirement plan
- Send SMS
- Share Details through other apps like WhatsApp, Hangouts
- Send investment summary in Email with details as attachment.
1. Goal Planner
Goal Planner will help you to plan for any financial goals like Child Education or Child Marriage. It calculates the monthly investment required for achieving the goal. You can give the goal present value, No of Years remain, Expected Inflation and rate of returns on your investments.
Example: Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,418 per month or lump sum investment of 4, 03,252 today to achieve the future value.
2. Retirement Planner
Retirement Planner helps you determine how much money you will need for your retirement to maintain the current lifestyle post retirement. You can give the Current Age, Retirement Age, Current Monthly Expenses, and Expected Inflation, rate of returns on your investments before retirement and rate of returns on your investments after retirement.
Example: Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education expenses etc) are 30000, You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,815 per month.
2. SIP Calculator
SIP calculator will calculate the future value of SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) Payments .It helps you to calculate future value of your monthly investment in Mutual Fund, Public Provident Fund (PPF) or Fixed Deposit (FD) in bank or post office.
Example: If you want to start an SIP of Rs 5,000 per month and you expect your investments will return 12%, then in 10 years you will generate 11, 50,193 compounded yearly.
3. Loan EMI Calculator
This calculator helps to quickly calculate EMI (Equated monthly Installment) of home Loan, Car Loan or Personal Loan. It also shows loan repayment schedule with total interest paid and total principal amount paid at the end of every financial year.
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
A total of 12 different Easy Money Planners are currently available and more will be released over time! With the Easy Money Planner you can:
- NEW: Calculate how much you'll need to save for a retirement annuity
- NEW: Calculate the discounted purchase price of a note
- NEW: Calculate your return on any investment!
- Figure out standard Loan payments
- Find out how expensive a house/car/boat you can afford
- Plan how long it will take to save up for that big vacation
- Determine how much money refinancing your loan will really save you
- Project how much your 401(k) will be worth when you retire
- Calculate how long it will take you to pay off your credit card (or other) debt
- Figure out how much your savings will be worth in the future
- Figure out Interest Only Loan payments
- Determine Loan-To-Value on investment properties
The app will provide delegates with a hand held guide to the conference.
Developed by Insight Mobile Ltd. To contact us about developing an app for your business please email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1273 803133