Accounts Assistant - ACCA version is designed to facilitate the students of ACCA. The app includes wide variety of finance and cost formulas, notably IAS and IFRS accounting standards and also balance sheet, income statement and integrate cash flows and ratio.
The application includes,
1. 70+ Financial Formulas
2. 40+ Cost Formulas
3. IAS, IFRS, SIC and IFRIC Accounting Standards
4. Past Exam papers
5. CBE and Manual Exams (Currently only F1 is available)
7. Integrated Cash Flow (Takes input from Balance Sheet and Income Statement
8. Integrated Ratios ( Takes input from Balance Sheet and Income Statement
Top debt reduction app in Google Play. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
Accountancy Learning has been delivering training for the AAT qualification for over 20 years and has a long track record of developing interactive learning materials and games to supplement the more traditional learning from study manuals. We currently offer distance/on-line learning courses for AAT levels 2, 3 & 4 and in Bookkeeping, as well as for those wishing to progress to ACCA, CIMA, or ATT. As well as traditional study manuals we provide a mass of additional learning materials and guidance on-line on our Moodle VLE.
In order to run this app your device must be compatible with Adobe Air. You can see a list of certified devices at http://www.adobe.com/devnet-apps/flashruntimes/certified-devices.html
The income and expenses sources are defined to cover the daily as well one time expenses. Just fill the expenses and incomes and see how much money you have in hand at a particular time. The app also gives you graphical overview of the information through pie and bar charts and helps to take quick decisions and plan expensive purchases in advance.
The budget planner helps you to set financial goals and manage the expenses categories for any period. You can keep the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and half yearly, yearly plan for reference. It takes almost every expense into account that may occur such as credit cards, loan repayments and transportation, fuel, grocery. Through this app you can work out on your money or cash flow. It gives you red indication if you are spending more than you can afford. The app can be used to keep yourself updated with current finances in hand and getting better surplus.
Main highlights and features
✔The detailed CSV download option provides you to save periodical budgets (Weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly). You can any-time start with fresh budget after saving the results and starting from initial (zero or surplus). The reset option allows you to restart from scratch, just on a tap.
✔ No registration required once the application is downloaded.
✔ Optimized for tablet and higher resolution devices.
✔ Display currencies as per the device locale.
✔ Give the incomes, expenses and balance on starts up.
✔ Graphical view with summary and details to get better insight.
✔ Interactive and easy to use sliders to adjust values and displays the results in easy to visualize charts.
✔ Rate and share options.
✔ Compact and easy to use design
** Leading home budget manager downloaded over 1 million times AND featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
SYNC AND SHARE YOUR FAMILY BUDGET
* Automagically syncs across other mobile phones and the web
* Stay on the same page about finances with the people you love
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGER FOR LIFE ON-THE-GO
* Expense tracking optimized for speed!
* Check envelope balances
* Split transactions
* Save time with smart payee and category suggestions
* Location-based widget! Enter common transactions in exactly 3 touches. Control in Settings. (Note: widget will not be available if you move app to SD due to Android limitation)
BASED ON PROVEN ENVELOPE SYSTEM
* No physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Bank account statement import in QFX (Quicken) and OFX (Microsoft Money) formats with auto-matching to manually entered transactions
* Live within your means
* A darn cute envelope mascot
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking for a finance manager, money tracker, checkbook ledger, or household budget planner, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at email@example.com! We're happy to help!
- Enter Present Value of goal, number of years remain, rate of return and inflation
- Gives Future value of goal, monthly investment required or lump sum investment.
- Setting for Currency Symbol, Default Rate of Return and Inflation
Present Value: 8, 00,000
Number of Years remain: 15 Years
Rate of Return (%): 12
Inflation (%): 7
Future Value: 22, 07,225
Monthly Investment: 4,374
Lump sum Investment: 3,68,129
Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,374 per month or lump sum invest 3,68,129.
App from CFA Institute. Registered candidates can access the full Course of Study,
Module Videos, Quizzes, Mock Exams, Practice Assessments, the Errata, and a Planner
for a complete mobile studying experience.
Enjoy a one-time login to the Claritas App using your CFA Institute username and
password and study on-the-go with Offline Access To:
● Claritas Course Curriculum - Highlight and Take Notes
● Claritas Module Videos
● Chapter Quizzes
The Claritas study app is your ultimate on-the-go learning tool as you deepen your
understanding of the financial industry and work towards your Claritas® Investment
PLEASE REPORT ANY TRANSLATION ERRORS to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be fixed
NOTE! The app is free, but certain features require in-app purchase. See details below.
Plan your spendings and income in advance. With this simple tool you will be able to see your current and even future financial situation right on the calendar.
Input your periodic expenses and sources of income and check the estimated balance for any date in the future on the calendar view. Then you can add some planned spendings or payments to check whether you are able afford it by specific date. You can track multiple accounts for better control over your finances.
As a bonus feature simple finance statistics are available, like month and week averages.
Income and payment transactions
Single or periodic transactions
Daily balance and transaction lists on calendar view
Budget planning in future*
Simple stats and totals
Filter transactions, balance and stats by account
Backup and restore data*
*In-app purchase required to unlock. Free app is restricted to 2 accounts and 2 months of planning ahead.
Please rate if you like!
The app is optimized for both phone and tablet device. The included screenshots provide examples of both interfaces.
Budget Planner Pro adheres to the latest Android design guidelines. Don't waste your time with other budget planning apps that make things too complicated. Budget Planner Pro's simple interface will be more than enough for you to understand your money.
• Calculate annual percent return on investment (ROI) or yield achieved, if periodic investment amount, and final amount is given
• Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for a loan with tenure in given number of months
• Calculate how much pension you can get if you invest given amount.
• Calculate how much your periodic investment will be worth in given number of months or years
• Calculate monthly income if a given amount in invested as fixed deposit.
• Calculate how much a lump-sum investment will grow to in given number of months/years
More calculators can be added based on user feedback.
Please mail me for any calculators you want added to 'Financial Planner'.
* Find which is better Traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k)
* Find which is better Traditional IRA or Roth IRA
* How much do you save by saving and not spending?
* How is your employer contribution adding up?
* Are you really on track or do you want to save more?
* Would you have a Surplus or Shortfall?
* All the above customized just for you.
Need more? Contact Dev!
Ad supported. Ad free version coming soon.
CCI provides its 1 million plus members with a gamut of services like: A platform for interaction with persons of their own fraternity. Updates on various issues in the Finance world (mostly relevant to CA's, CS's, ICWA's and MBA's) Most recent advancement/reviews/discussions in current Finance related issues. The facility to maintain their profile and communities and be in touch with their peers by just logging on to the app.
Android app features :
Access almost all sections of caclubindia via app
Get realtime alerts
Push notification for new contents
Submit Content & Comments
Download files / Ask query in experts or Forum
Logically designed tab viz most commented / popular / latest
Slide to choose modules.
Timeline for modules with Tab (Popular / commented / latest)
Site Stream / My Activity / Friends Stream
Slide to Left and Right
What this app does: Organizes and plans out your debt. Tells you HOW long it will take to get out of debt with some basic monthly details. Up to SIX (6) debts supported and four (4) payoff strategies -- not including the debt snowball method which can be turned on for each.
Also, just added:
Monthly payment reminders in your device status bar (requires the app permission "When reboot is finished")
Auto backup and restore!
Export monthly planner to .csv, file.
NOTE: There is a new, one-time, and very optional in-app purchase that will unlock (1) removing ads, (2) allow for unlimited debt and (3) gives you access to custom monthly payments. This way you do not need to upgrade to a brand new app for more features.
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
This app is designed for those who have a basic idea of what they need to pay this month. We will determine the rest based on your options. There is no option to tell us your budget.
Rather than giving us a lump-sum payment amount, THE USER WILL DECIDE how much to pay in the first round of payments FOR EACH CARD. Not the minimums, but your actual planned payments. We will then take those numbers and make the needed adjustments as time goes on. In this way, you have greater flexibility to manage over your debt. You can play with the numbers to tweak your own plan.
NOTE: This app does not support bi-weekly payments (only monthly).
Debt Planner will provide you with a quick, simple way of calculating different aspects of your current debt including the time it will take to pay off, the total interest fees over the lifetime of the debt, your current APR fee, and more! Whether it is credit cards, auto loans, personal loans, you can calculate it. It will also factor in potential balance transfer fees and promotional rates as well!
Calculations in this app are very accurate. Remember, if you feed it bogus numbers, you might get a bogus answer! It can only contain so many built-in protections!
Disclaimer: Debt Planner will simply give an approximate amount of time (in months) that you will be debt-free. There are many real world factors that will put you at a different end-date. In order to meet the formulated date, you must try to pay as close to your specified monthly payment goal as possible.
Note: Simple Finance Manager (formerly Debt Planner Pro, $2.49 USD) is based off of Debt Planner but includes a Checkbook/Banking Ledger. It is also ad-free. You may backup your debts in Debt Planner before upgrading to the Pro and restoring (in Settings).
Using the NAA app you can search for accountants by location, services offered, or by a specific accountant or firm name. The app can even detect your current location and provide you with a selection of CGA accounting firms in your immediate area. Once you have made your initial search selection, you can access maps and driving directions, phone numbers, email addresses, and websites for more information… all right at your fingertips
Expense IQ – Expense Manager provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using Expense IQ’s simple and intuitive user interface.
Interactive reports & graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various date ranges and accounts.
To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within Expense IQ lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Also integrated is a bill reminder that helps you avoid nasty late fees by issuing you timely reminders to pay your bills. You can even take a picture of your bills or invoices to keep a digital record.
Full list of extensive features include:
-Cloud synchronization via Dropbox to synchronize transaction data between multiple devices
-Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense management
-Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
-Includes a Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
-Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
-Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars
-Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
-Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
-Integrated Checkbook Manager
-Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
-Setup repeating transactions
-Support transfers between accounts
-Lock application using a 4-digit security pin
-Backup data onto internal SD card
-Daily automated backup creation
This app is not just for money lovers! Whether you are looking for a better daily expense manager or trying to stay out of debt and be money wise, Expense IQ is definitely the ideal tool to stay on top of your finances.
Expense IQ is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
The app will provide delegates with a hand held guide to the conference.
Developed by Insight Mobile Ltd. To contact us about developing an app for your business please email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1273 803133