Phone Book ConTacTs is a simple yet efficient phone book that allows you to find and get in contact with the person you want in an instant. Just swipe, tap, and you're done!
This app never use internet connection for your security.
You can find Phone Book ConTacTs in other colors too, with the same features.
ABC side index
Show only group
Quick Access View
Recently Used View
Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call List View
partial match retrieval(Name/Phonetics/Phone number/e-mail address/Nickname/Company Name/Address)
Copy information to clipboard
Show/Read QR Code
Email to multi-addresses
Tap the Phone Book ConTacTs logo for shortcut to phone.
Long tap to copy phone number or email.
Tested on HTC Desire, HTC Nexus One, MEIZU M9
Omen Ra, Kevin Kach
1 .Duplicate Contacts Detector : (Free Feature) Detects all duplicates contacts on your phone,Country Codes are also considered for Duplicates Identification
2. Duplicate Contacts Remover :(Pro Feature) Removes all above identified exact number duplicates & makes you contacts clean
3. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Email Based Duplicate :(Free Feature) Removes exact email contacts duplicates & makes you contacts clean
3. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Number Based : (Free Feature) Same Contact Number stored in different Names ? No problemoo its solved here Option remove the duplicate name and retain the correct name of your choice
4. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Name Based : (Free Feature) Same Contact Name having different Numbers ? No problemoo its solved here too, Option to select and retain the correct name - number combination
5. Merge Contacts : (ProFeature) : Multiple Contacts with Same Contact Name but Different Numbers ? Use this feature to Merge Contacts, Note : It works only with number based contacts not email ids
6. Delete Invisible and Empty Contacts : (FreenFeature) : Remove Invisible Contacts and Empty Contacts whih has no data in your android phone
7. Email Contact Remover : (Free Feature) Remove email contacts which came when you synced
with gmail/outlook application,Option to select specific contacts are also added
8. Contacts Exporter: (Free Feature) Option to export all your contacts details in PDF,CSV and Txt Format.
9. Import Contacts from Excel and CSV (Free Feature) : New Feature added to auto import contacts from a xls , csv .
10. Contacts Remover :(Free Feature) New Feature added to remove all contacts in a single shot or select youer choice of contact to be deleted..
11 Duplicate contacts with in a contacts :(Free Feature) Do you have duplicate data with in a contact ?.. This is the solution
12 Remove Invisible Contacts :(Free Feature) Do you know you have Invisible contacts ?This is the solution to fix them up
..... Much Much More to Come ...
Disclaimer - This app collects Crashes/Exceptions directly from your device to Live Google Analytics through internet so that I can Fix the issues immediatley and keep application working smooth for you,No Personal Data is Collected in any sense. You can reference the need for this here (https://developers.google.com/analytics/)
Contacts Importer is a quick and easy cross-platform solution to help you back up and import your contacts between Android, iphone, ipad, Symbian and Blackberry. Give yourself a secure Android backup and ensure you always have a quick accessible copy.
Import your whole address book between phones and tablets in one swift action.
Contacts can also be backed up to the cloud and managed online by registering an account at http://i.NQ.com to create your own personal NQ Space.
- Back up your contacts privately and securely to NQ Space
- Restore contacts directly from your NQ Space
- Backup contacts to your SD card
- Restore your address book from the SD card
- Manage your address book directly through your NQ Space and automatically sync on all your devices
Install Rainbow Contacts in a new Android phone, turn on the Bluetooth of your old phone, and then you can pull the whole contacts of old phone to your new phone. (The old phone does not need to install this software!! Do not need 3G/Wifi/data cable.) In addition, “Rainbow” provides contacts sharing, locally backup and recovery functions.
Android 2.1 and above is required
1. EASY Fetch Contacts: Rapid cross-platform contacts migration from old phones to Android phone. Just install this application in your new Android phone, and turn on the Bluetooth of your old phone (no need to install this software). Support old phones like iPhone, Nokia, Blackberry, Android, etc.
2. Share Contacts: For any phones installed this application, they can share any selected contacts via Bluetooth or WiFi in the address book.
3. Move Contacts Locally: Back up phone contacts to SDCard and recover contacts from SDCard, you can also use this function to transfer contacts by moving SDCard to the new one.
1. Minimum usage restriction: No data cable, no 3G service, and do not require application installation on old phone. “Rainbow” only requires your phone supports Bluetooth.
2. Minimum privacy leaks risk: Rainbow Contacts works via Bluetooth and provides reliable Bluetooth authentication mechanism to ensure the safety of contacts transfer. “Rainbow” does not transfer or store your contacts with internet server, does not bind with any network account, minimize the risk of your contacts leaking.
3. Cross-Platform Transfer: Rainbow Contacts support cross-platform contacts transfer, with a build-in contacts format converter. Whether your phone is iPhone, Nokia, BlackBerry, or Android system, their contacts can be migrated seamless, without information loss or format disorder.
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Gmail
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean- Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria- Thanks to Balu
Other applications save contacts on your PC, but what happens if you break the PC or change it?
This application allows you to retrieve and save data from contacts in an online database for recovery in other mobile phone with android system. So you can retrieve all contacts quickly and easily in the event of theft or loss of the terminal.
Just put your contact number and a password and save. When you want to retrieve your contacts just have to put your phone number and password and retrieve. Once saved, the contacts are updated daily.
It deletes all empty contacts, which don´t contain any phonenumbers, f.eg. merged/synchronized facebook or google+ contacts which only contain the profile link.
Maybe you have accidentally synchronized your contact list with facebook or google+, getting all contacts stored in your contact list, even those without a phone number, use Contacts Cleaner to ged rid of these empty contacts you don´t need in your list.
Simple One-Button-Press to remove empty contacts. No more need to delete all contacts manually, and it´s free.
You can exclude Contacts with Facebook, Google+, Postal Adress Data from deleting.
You can delete corrupted contacts without names.
Removing a contact can not be undone!
Contacts Cleaner Pro, the full version of the famous all-in-one solution Contacts Cleaner, the best cleaner of it´s art which saves his users tonnes of time offers you the following features:
1.Delete Contacts with no number/no name while keeping certain ones by setting filters
2.Delete multiple contacts by manually selecting them or delete all contacts at once
3.Merge duplicate contacts, but with full possibility of customization
4.Extract Contact Images from contacts
.The common Cleaner function:
Delete contacts without name/names
Delete contacts without phone number
Delete contacts from Facebook
Delete contacts from Google+
The integrated filter function let´s you customize the way of deleting.
Birthdays and other Events
Filters can be combined in any way you want. For example it is possible to delete contacts, which don´t have a phone number, email address and postal address..
The Pro version of Contacts Cleaner supports now the long-awaited preview function for the first time. Every contact, which matches your filter settings and is qualified for deleting is listed and can be checked again. No more risk of accidentally deleting important contacts.
With the new designed Cleaner Engine contacts can now be deleted and cleaned in a much more efficient way as ever before.
The new Eraser Function is a mass contact delete unit which allows users, to delete multiple contacts at once. This could be useful if you want to sell your smartphone and you want to delete just everything from your contact database.
It is also useful if you have unwished contacts and you want to delete it in a safe way.
The propably most innovative designed Merger Function lets you combine duplicate contacts.
Compared with other merger tools, you have much more control over the process itself and you can make some customizations which will save your time later on.
It´s possible to exclude allegedly duplicated contacts from merging, which have admittedly the same name, but are different persons.
Therefore you can prevent creating unwanted contacts which you have to tediously correct by yourself.
You can also choose, which contact image the new merged contact should have by simply clicking on the wished contact´s image
4.Extract Contact Pictures
New Feature! Extract and export contact images/profil images in their full quality to your picture folder if you want to use the pictures for other purposes like printing, collages,diashows etc.
With this app, it´s possible to easy merge contacts, clean contacts, erase mass contacts.
The ui is meant to be easy to use, comfortable and clear. Usability was one of the key proposals in development progress.
This app is a great workaround to fix that issue with ICS phones with blurry pictures due to low-res images restored by Gmail.
Developed using Galaxy Nexus (VZW - Toro). Any other device is not tested.
-Galaxy Nexus Stock and other ICS devices have an issue with hiding images with the preference option. [This is a known issue with ICS(4.x) and its MediaScanner]
*This is my first app so please help me to improve it by sending me feedback. If you like the app, please donate if you're able to. (Paypal) Also please be patient with updates, I am a full time student and have a full time job. I say busy. :)
READ_CONTACT/WRITE_CONTACTS: Required to make changes to your contacts for you.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This is needed to store the cropped images and save a backup of your settings.
THIS IS AN OLD VERSION -- This is an old version of Import Contacts. The newer version has much better support for version 3 vCards, has had many bugs fixed and is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=am.ed.importcontacts
Import Contacts is available under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence version 3 or, at your option, any later version.
+ Simple, clean and beautiful user interface
+ Starts fast
+ High definition display support
+ SDCard install support
Read contact data, write contact data:
Needed to be able to delete contacts and groups.
Network communication, Full Internet access:
Needed for completely anonymous download statistics.
Delete Contacts does not install spyware or change your internet browser homepage or search engine and it does not install unwanted shortcut icons on your home screen. Delete Contacts does not install automatically starting services that drain the battery.
Delete Contacts deletes the contacts and groups, but the Android synchronisation mechanism, could recopy your address book from an online service like gmail to your phone again. Remember to turn off the address book synchronisation and the most important, remember to make a backup of your address book before you use this app!
Why is the Delete Contacts file so big?
Because it contains high definition images. But the size shouldn't be a problem, because the Delete Contacts can be installed on sdcard.
Why does this Delete Contacts has ads?
The ads are the income stream of the Delete Contacts developers and they are the reason why this app can be free.
How can i contact the developers of Delete Contacts?
If you have suggestions or questions regarding Delete Contacts contact us directly over the reporting system inside the app.
Easiest way to find duplicates files and contacts in your phone.
1) Find duplicate files,
2) Delete duplicate files,
3) Move duplicate files to a new location,
4) Find duplicate contacts,
5) Delete duplicate contacts(by name or phone numbers),
6) Merge duplicate contacts
Most of the time we don't care about space when we transfer\backup data to the phone as we have smart phones with lots of memory. By doing this, we also store lots
of duplicate files unwillingly. The most common files are Music, video or document. It is very difficult to find the duplicates manually as same file may exists with different names.
This tool finds duplicate file on the basis of its contents without caring about the file name.
You can delete the duplicate files directly or move them to a different directory.
You can preview the files before doing a action.
Importing phone numbers from SIM card or from
email accounts may results in duplicate contacts. Same phone number may exist
in two different contacts. Or multiple duplicate phone numbers may exist some with
country code and some without country code. This tool finds all the identical
phone numbers and also those which are same but looked different due to the country codes.
You can also find duplicate contacts on the basis of contact name. The app will look for the contacts with same name.
Delete Operation (Delete Files\Delete Contacts):
Search result contains both original and duplicates files\contacts. So please be careful before doing a delete operation. Please select only that file\contact which you want to delete. Deleting all will also delete the original file\contact.
* Delete file action can be performed only from the Details screen.
In Results screen, press any button to go to the Details screen where files are listed. Select the check boxes corresponding to the files you want to delete. By pressing the "Delete Selected" button you can delete the files you have selected.
Delete Contact deletes the complete contact. If you want to delete\update the particular phone number of a contact expand the row and select the contact. It will take you to the android's default contact browser. You can edit the contact by pressing the standard menu button.
1. Summary contacts count and contact frequency.
2. Click on the summary list items will display the contact person who contact many times.
3. Backup contacts with phone number to SDCard.
4. Send the backup file to email/bluetooth/DropBox
5. Restore backup file to contacts of another phone
Backup and Restore procedure:
1. Backup contacts, then send to your email or save it to other place. (It's a plain text file,so please check that file to make sure your data is backed up)
2. Copy the backup contacts file to your root directory of your new phone SDCard.
3. Restore this backup file
(If anything wrong happens, you can always import the backup csv file to Gmail then sync to your phone)
It's always safe to backup your contacts and send to your email, then do other operations on your phone (delete data or reset).
Touch to show contact details in app to help you decide which contacts to delete. Search works across all contact information (name, company, address, etc.).
*** For more features such as select by account, copy, move, and merge, see Contact Remover Plus!
NOTE: May not show or delete Facebook contacts depending on phone.
*** Please email me if you have any problems, questions or suggestions. We developers CANNOT RESPOND to comments left as feedback in the market-google just doesn't give us any way to do it, so please email us!
I suppose I should point out that for those reviewers complaining that this app does nothing that the built-in contact app doesn't do, please remember that not all phones have the same built-in apps, and that the contact app is often customized by the phone manufacturers or carriers to add features. Lots of phone don't have a bulk-delete capability, which is why I originally wrote this.
■ Back-up Mode: Export phone contacts or import contacts you have made a back-up, when needed.
■ Sync Mode: Connect your mobile phone contacts and your Naver contact list ONCE, and any changes made to your contacts will be applied automatically. Useful functions, including ‘Group Management’/’Redundant Contact Organization’ is also provided in the Sync Mode.
A Real-time Sync Mode is offered along-side the Back-up Mode.
1. Select a contact storage method.
■ ‘Sync Mode’ that automatically stores and manages contacts.
■ ‘Back-up Mode’ that makes manual import and export possible.
2. Easily manage your smart phone contact list.
■ ‘Redundant Contact Organization’ function that helps find contacts, including phone numbers and emails.
■ Function that deletes or hides contacts that has no name or phone number.
3. Try out the easy-to-use Group Management and Group Call function.
■ Easily add and move groups from the contacts list.
■ Send group emails or group SMS with a single touch.
4. Contact widget, which shows frequently called contacts on your smartphone screen.
- Gain easy access to phone numbers, SMS and email by displaying the widget.
5. Safely protect contacts when your phone is lost by using the PC (Supported only with the Sync Mode)
■ Delete/restore contacts using the ‘PC web phone loss response’ menu if you have misplaced your smartphone.
■ Trash can and restoration function allows you to restore your contacts any time, even when you’ve erased it by mistake.
Lost all of your contact details? Share a form with your friends, let them enter the details and u can get back all the details with a single tap on the screen.
More about the two features:
1. Import From File:
Doing a survey? Need to save the phone numbers of lots of people? Just export/save the survey results to your phone as a file(.xls, .csv, .tsv) and import the contacts by giving the column number of name and phone number. Also, if you want to differentiate those contacts, you can add prefix and/or suffix to all the names.
Example: Suppose in a spreadsheet, name is in the 3rd column and number is in 5th column, Name Identifier should be given the value 3 and Number Identifier should take the value 5.
2. Create Contacts Manually
Want to add multiple contact information at once from a single screen, instead of adding them one after the other? Select the create contacts manually option, add the name and phone number of multiple contacts and click on create contact button. All your contacts are saved at once.
Note 1: All the contacts are saved as phone contacts.
Note 2: Currently not supported on some HTC mobiles.
Please rate the app.
Direct Contacts is a powerful scrollable wigdet that displays your favourite contacts images in high resolution and in a smart and elegant way.
You won't have to install custom launchers or other similar hacks: Direct Contacts is built appositely for Android 4+ so it can make use of all the capabilities your phone can offer!
Here are the best features of Direct Contacts:
- Three contact image sizes with the option to hide text label
- Resizable widget to adapt in every screen
- Possibility to use more than one widget with different settings
- Simplest configuration menu, with drag and drop list your contacts
- Vertical scrollable contact list into the widget
To open the configuration menu click on the lower right corner of the widget.
More from developer
You have to accept EULA and set wallpaper after installing.
All permissions are for displaying advertisements
How To Set:
- Go to "Settings";
- Select "Display";
- Select "Wallpapers";
- Select "Live Wallpapers";
- Search and select for "Torus Wallpaper"
We love creating apps, and want to keep them free forever. In order to keep our development running we are using a search service to generate some revenue from this free app. This app will add a couple search links on your device in the form of an icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You may delete them easily (drag to the trash or delete the link for the browser), if you choose to use them, thanks!