Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** There is a widget issue on Galaxy S5 running Lollipop. Just restart it, and check the latest firmware.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove/freeze ad-block app. It causes a licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
1. This app is a paid version of the Smart Cover Lite or Ultimate Smart Cover.
2. I recommend to using the beta version before purchase this.
3. After testing about 10 times on each step, select the step that work very well .
4. After updated ,the used step may not be appropriate. Then please select other step.
5. Does not recognize the gap because it does not accurately reflected laser proximity sensor cover is made of some. So stick to that same sticker (white color) in a well-reflected in the position facing the proximity sensor.
6. It is always possible a full refund. (Send me your order number)
★ ★ ★ Main Functions ★ ★ ★
1. When you open or close the cover, the screen turns on and off automatically.
2. Landscape Mode
- When Landscape Mode( like camera, game) is running,Sensor pause (Only Pro Version)
3. Special App
- When it is running, Sensor pause.
4. Show icon in Notification area.
- Screen off and Sensor On/off
5. Service execute automatically when the phone restart.
6. Vibration when the screen is closed.
7. Sound when the screen is closed.
8. Widget add (1 x 4, 1 x 3, 1 x 1)
- Power Button
- Service On/Off Button
- App Link Button
- Rotation Control
9. Memory Cleaner
- Memory automatically cleaned when screen off
10. Receiving a call with shake
11. Sensor pause when plug headset
12. Power Saving
13. Rotation Control ( Various directions )
14. Floating Service
- Screen Off, Home, Recent App, Flash, Status Bar
15. View Cover Style
- when screen is closed.
16. Flip Cover Style
- when screen is opened.
- Can be used to select the notification app
17. Sensor stop if battery is low
18. Flash Notification when incoming call
19. Receiving call screen made by I
★ ★ ★ How to save battery ★ ★ ★
1. During sleep time, the sensor will be stopped.
2. When using Landscape mode or Phone Call Option, the sensor will be stopped
3. When Special apps be not in use, it is effective to option to OFF.
4. When only necessary ,It is effective to use Vibration.
5 If the battery is low, only use the default options.
★ ★ ★ Notices ★ ★ ★
- To delete this app, Service-Execute button must be OFF.
- Or Setting ->Security -> Device administrators -> Unchecked the smart cover -> Try uninstall app
The application can connect/disconnect to the device, get the connected device information and service data.
The application supports the following functionality:
- Scanning and reads iBeacon info from several devices.
- Reads and writes device attributes like uuid,majorid,minorid.
- Setup and synchronize the time of the device.
- Configure transmitter power of the device
- Users can set working time per day,to save the device's power.
- Monitors battery status and signal strength of devices,
- Users can make a master device for the deivce,which can connect it only, to make the device security.
- Users can choose several advertising frequencys like 100ms,200ms,500ms,1 sec,2 sec,etc.
- Supported on Android version 4.3 or later.
- Tested on Samsung Galaxy SIV and Note III, LG Nexus 4,LG Nexus 5,LG Nexus 7HTC one.
Please do not use this app for other iBeacons or BLE devices because it will not work.
This app allows users to edit several characteristics of their iBeaconode. The following features are editable:
- Broadcast Power Value
- Advertising Interval
- Transmit Power
- Beacon Name
This app requires an iBeaconode from http://www.ibeaconode.com
"iBeacon" is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Scans and shows details about every iBeacon and AltBeacon in your vicinity.
Displays important beacon information like
* UUID, Minor and Major values
* Proximity value (immediate, near, far)
* Distance to beacon
* TX and RSSI values
* A graph showing the last RSSI values
* Bluetooth information like MAC address and more
* Dump beacon data to local CSV file
* Copy and paste single beacon data snippets
This app requires Bluetooth Low Energy (aka Bluetooth 4.0) integrated into your device and at least Android 4.3.
iBeacon is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Sorted Beacon List by RSSI, you can check UUID is correct or not.
Select "DUMP CSV", dump scanned devices list csv to storage under STORAGE/iBeaconDetector/ path.
"iBeacon" is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iBeacon Finder is your app! You can scan to see all iBeacons near you, and know their basic details such as signal strengh, approximate distance, unique identifier.
Would like to identify them in a human being friendly way? Give them a name.
And finally, send all these information to your e-mail to easily copy paste it to where ever you might it.
This supports the earthping.com project - crowdsourced Bluetooth database. Users are also reporting usage to find their lost Bluetooth devices.
Scan data can be downloaded via email in JSON format. Also, this version uploads the found devices to a web database, which can be turned off in menu --> settings. Bluetooth 4.0 devices will be able to scan in Classic or Low Energy mode. Devices without Bluetooth 4.0 can scan in Classic mode only.
This is part of a research project into the extent that Bluetooth devices are used in the buildout of the Internet-of-things. Currently this supports Bluetooth Classic and 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy - BLE). The latest Nexus phones & tablets support BLE and Jelly Bean 4.3.
This app is oriented toward those curious about the extent of the Bluetooth devices in and around their neighborhood - drive through your neighborhood while scanning for Bluetooth devices and you'll see sensors, firetucks, freeway monitors, car brands, laptops, phones, TV set-top boxes, etc.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. That includes bugs, feature requests, sending of some scan data sets would be appreciated (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or any comments about interesting Bluetooth devices you are seeing.
Many Thanks, John
We currently support the following iBeacon manufacturers with their default UUID settings:
- Estimote iPhone app
- Red bear
- Dartle iPhone app
## Your own iBeacon ##
If you are using an iBeacon that is not listed or when you are an iBeacon manufacturer yourself you can send us an email at: email@example.com
## About Dartle.io ##
Dartle is a Dutch startup fascinated by the various uses iBeacons can bring to empower the world around us. With Dartle we strive to make a simple yet powerful platform to manage your iBeacons. We spend time perfecting the management of iBeacons so you don't have to worry about creating a platform yourself.
If you would like to be one of the first few people to venture on our platform you can pre-register on our website, www.dartle.io, and we will send you an email when our platform is ready to be tested.
Bluetooth Low Energy (v4.0) is required to use this app.
* See any iBeacon, even if you don't know its identifiers
* Display all identifiers of each iBeacon discovered
* Show info about iBeacon from iBeaconMaps.com
* Share iBeacon's info to iBeaconMaps.com
This app requires a device with Bluetooth Low Energy.
* See any beacon, even if you don't know its identifiers
* Transmit as a beacon (Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and select Android 5.0 devices only)
* Configurable to use a wide variety of beacon formats
* Allows you to calibrate beacons you own
This app requires a device with Bluetooth Low Energy (aka Bluetooth 4.0). For beacon transmission, it requires Android 5.0 and a device with Bluetooth 4.1 (E.g. a Nexus 6 or a Nexus 9)
Source code can be found here :
This app will be updated as the library is being developed. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or recommendations.
Thanks to the radar view you will be able to discover all your Estimote Beacons nearby and test their proximity features such as range and responsiveness. Tapping each beacon you will be able to learn more about its battery status, MAC address and other settings and configure beacon's location name, UUID, Major, Minor as well as Broadcasting Power and Advertising Interval.
Please note that this app requires a Bluetooth 4.0-compatible device.
This application is patch to resolve Screen Mirroring problem after OS upgrade.
Download and install the application by following the popup messages.
(*) AllShare Cast(Screen Mirroring)
‘AllShare Cast(or Screen Mirroring)' on Samsung phone provides new sharing function.
It technology allows enable content on your Phone screen to be share with a nearby TV or Projector.
AllShare Cast Dongle supports to interoperate with HDMI enabled device via AllShare Cast and to stream contents.
AllShare Cast Dongle allows sharing videos and images with friends and family. Also you can enjoy mobile games on large TV screen.
- The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
- You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
- This app cannot connect to Samsung washer/dryer supported Smart Home. Please download Samsung Smart Home app to use the Smart Home devices. (the Smart Home app is supported by the some countries)
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
- GalaxyS, GalaxyS2, GalaxyS3, GalaxyS4, GalaxyS5, GalaxyS2(HD), Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note4
- Supported OS: Android 2.2+
■ Supported Washer Models:
- Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
- For below model, Please refer to the user manual's Mobile App part and LCD setting part. Download "Samsung Smart Home" app in case of trying to using the Smart Home..
- 2014 Supported model
K149HIB/HC, K149HWB/HC, WW10H9210EW, WW10H9400EW/ET, WW10H9410EX/FA, WW10H9410EX/GU, WW10H9410EX/NQ, WW10H9600EW/EG, WW10H9600EW/EO, WW10H9600EW/EU, WW10H9600EW/LP, WW10H9600EW/WS, WW10H9600EX/EU, WW10H9610EW/AH, WW10H9610EW/SC, WW10H9610EW/SP, WW10H9610EW/ST, WW10H9610EW/SV, WW90H9410EW/YL, WW90H9600EW/SA
- The "Smart Check" may be represented as "Smart Care" depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
- Check whether your washer's Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
- When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer's location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
- External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
- Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application's screen may look different.
The features of this app are:
-Scan and view beacons with UUID:02020202020202020202020202020202
-Define, according to one beacon: Sound, vibration, 3G, Wi-Fi and range actuation of the beacon.
-Modify any parameter with only one touch from the app screen.
- App only available for devices with Bluetooth Smart LE v4.0 and Android 4.3 or newer.
- Due to Android OS limitations, you might need to try to connect several times to an iBeacon device till you are able to view and modify its characteristics.
- To avoid false entrances and exits to a zone the app makes an average with several reads, slightly affecting the performance time in exchange for providing more stability and reliability.
NOTE: App tested and working on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3 mini, Motorola Moto G, Nexus 7 and Nexus 5.
For more information visit our website at http://www.accent-systems.com/
KEYWORDS: ibeacon, ibks, ibks zone modes, bluetooth ibeacon, bluetooth beacon, bluetooth scanner, BLE