TalkBack notificates about:
- your phone battery charging time is coming soon
- wifi connection is on/off
- gps navigation is on/off
- bluetooth sender is on/off
TalkBack - stay in touch with your phone applications every minute!
IDEAL Accessibility Installer is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
IDEAL Accessibility Installer was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
when trying to spell your name on the phone? Not anymore! There’s an app for that.
Spell-O-Matic provides an easy way to display a word in your favorite phonetic (spelling) alphabet.
- Spell words and phrases in
- NATO alphabet (International, Aviation, English)
- Din 5009 (Germany)
- Oenorm 1080 (Austria)
- Pronunciation is shown for NATO alphabet
- Store your favorite words for quick access
- Text2Speech: Let your phone read your spelling results
★ ★ Full version available in market , LINK > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accessibilityenabledlauncher.full ★ ★
This is lite version with only one shortcut activated , full version contains 10 configurable shortcuts.
REVIEW FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION OF THIS APP:
rbrightwell19 on February 6, 2012 (HTC EVO Shift 4G with version 1.0)
HTC Evo-Shift 2.3.4 Neat little app. I'm blind and pretty much use this app excusively to access my phone. Takes a little practice, great on the go!
Please look at the video to learn more about the app:
¤ Configure voice to text apps shortcuts to make calls, send texts & email in split seconds.
¤ Check Stock prices, Game scores, News, Weather without fiddling with the screen at all.
¤ Configure music player to play music on the go
Perfect companion for : TalkBack, KickBack, SoundBack
More from developer
**This is an App released to raise money for charity. 50% of any sales from the app go to helping bring electricity and infrastructure to the developing world. The other 50% will go into building more apps for charity. *
Flashlight is a small application that helps you to quickly turn your flash into a flash light at the touch of a button.
This small application can be minimized or moved around the screen.
Small apps extension for Sony products.
WATCH 100s of Videos on Android Development
Looking to learn more about android programming or android development?
Learn to build like an expert by watching videos!
- Quick loading access to a huge amount of resources.
- View Videos in full Screen
- Select the Quality/ Watch in HD
- Taking a break? The app will pause the video and save your progress. Just one tap to resume.
- Remembers which videos were watched so you don't miss out.
Brought to you by the android blog, androidbloke.co.uk, each of the help videos is designed to help bring you closer to being that all star developer.
The Android Developer Video Guide will show you:
- Google IO Talks
- App Clinic
- Design in Action
- Plus Many more
THIS IS A CHARITY APP
20% of all money earned through advertising goes to health/ technology/ education charities. Once we have earned at least 100, look out for the blog post on androidbloke.co.uk each quarter when we send the donation and see where the money goes to!
This App is a beta product, please share your feedback and suggestions with us via the in-app feedback form.
The Androidbloke App Spotter mobile app is the official app from the UK Android blog androidbloke.co.uk. It aims to showcase and give easy access to the best apps on android and also allow readers to read reviews and articles from the blog.
1. Gives you an updated and expanding list of quality Android applications recommended by androidbloke.
2. If you have any of the recommended apps installed on your phone, you can run them with one click from within the app! otherwise clicking the app will take you direct to the Android market to easily install.
3. There is a simple RSS feed of the Androidbloke website which you can view using your browser with only one click.
4. You can also provide app recommendations, feedback, bugs, and suggestions via a built in contact form.
**Until 14 March** If you provide feedback/ bug or suggestions through the app, you can be entered into a draw to win £30 in amazon vouchers to say thanks from us.
**If you have any feedback please feel free to share by pressing the "Feedback" button in the app. We want to keep developing the app into a really useful tool for new and experienced Android users, and your ideas and suggestions are really valuable to us.**
If you are a Google* Local City Expert and need to keep track of your monthly reviews, then this is the app for you.
- Give you one click access to see how many reviews you have done.
- Let you see quickly how many reviews you have done this month. ( Only available on reviews since app was installed)
- Give you quick shortcuts to G+ and google maps so you can write more reviews
- Compete against other experts to see how many reviews you can do.
- *New Feature* Show you inspirational images from local hotspots... currently only supporting London.
Feel free to share feedback!
*This app is not affiliated to Google