IDEAL Accessibility Installer is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
IDEAL Accessibility Installer was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out DG Settings, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
Moving from an Android phone to a new HTC phone has never been easier or faster. Transfer important data like your contacts, messages, calendar, music, settings, photos and videos from your old phone to your new Sense 5 or later HTC phone wirelessly. No more cables or headaches.
The HTC Transfer Tool is able to transfer from phones that are running Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later and uses a Wi-Fi connection between your two phones to transfer content to any Sense 5 or later HTC phone.
This is a partial list of the over 100 settings that are transferred:
• Display settings (brightness, sleep)
• Transfer from (old phone): Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher versions. Not limited to HTC only.
• Transfer to (new phone): The new HTC One and many more to come. Limited to HTC Models only.
This app is abandoned due to HTC now compile kernel with option that disallows on-device module modding.
Available here for archive purpose only
- HTC One (M7U, M7UL, M7WLS)
- Stock HTC kernel on Sense or GE ROM
This Android app helps HTC One user with stock kernel load flar2@xda's wp_mod.ko module to enable write on /system partition once user has remounted it to be rw.
Project uses flar2's wp_mod.ko module, stericson's roottools and busybox binary.
Source code: https://code.google.com/p/htconerw/
HTC Fetch is a ""find me"" tag with a sleek, compact key fob design that can be attached to any object within proximity of your Bluetooth Smart Ready phone.
Use HTC Fetch to find your phone or other misplaced belongings and valuables like your keys or wallet.
Provides an ""electronic leash"" and notifies you when the object is out of range or when returning to range.
Saves the last known location when connected and displays the location on a map.
Easy to set up. Easier to use.
Pro Tip: Remember to long press the action button for 10 seconds on the HTC Fetch tag to reset it before connecting it with a new phone using the HTC Fetch app.
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Mobile Accessibility is a screen-access application which allows people who are blind or have low vision to use an Android phone in an intuitive, easy and simple way.
Mobile Accessibility is two products in one:
- It is a suite of 10 accessible applications (Phone, Contacts, SMS, Alarm, Calendar, Email, Web, Where am I, Apps and Settings) which have been especially designed for the blind and visually impaired. They all have a simplified interface whose textual information is spoken using Nuance Vocalizer® voice synthesis or you can connect your Braille display for Braille output.
- It is also a screen reader which allows you to get out of the suite and navigate the standard interface of your phone.
Please note that if you want to use the screen reader functionality of Mobile Accessibility you will need a phone with physical navigational controls such as a trackball or trackpad.
Inside the Mobile Accessibility suite of accessible applications you can do the following:
- Phone: Make calls, answer calls, hear the caller ID and manage your call log.
- Contacts: Manage your contacts, even those from social networks such as Facebook.
- SMS: Compose and read short messages. Manage conversations.
- Alarms: Set your alarms.
- Web: Full web browser experience, similar to what you can find on your PC. Jump by the control of your choice (links, paragraphs, headings, forms, etc.) to navigate faster to the information of your interest. Bookmark your favourite webpages.
- Calendar: Create, edit and delete a calendar entry. View all events per day, week or month.
- Email: Full access to your Gmail account.
- Where am I? : GPS application that gives you updates on your current location.
- Apps: Access the list of apps installed on your Android phone.
- Settings: Change ringtone. Configure feedback and notifications (vibration or audio). Configure keyboard echo, punctuation verbosity, speech pitch and rate, etc.
- Quick access to date and time, phone status information such as battery level and network coverage, number of missed calls and unread messages, etc.
- Touch navigation: You can use Mobile Accessibility not only with the trackball or the physical keyboard of your phone, but also with its touchscreen! Simply move your finger around the screen and the voice synthesis will read the text located under your finger. Or if you prefer, you can also swipe up/down/right/left and tap on the screen to navigate through the interface. And if you wish you can enable sound and vibration feedback.
- Easy to input text: In or outside the Mobile Accessibility suite you can use the touch qwerty keyboard as well as the speech recognition to write text quickly and easily. Imagine writing an SMS or an Email using your voice only... just great!
- Voice synthesis: Code Factory has been making mobile phones accessible to the blind and visually impaired for many years now, and we know that the voice matters... and a lot! For Mobile Accessibility Code Factory has partnered with Nuance® and Vocalizer® is therefore the voice of Mobile Accessibility.
- Mobile Accessibility features advanced Braille support. Logically assigned Braille commands provide uniform functionality across supported Braille devices.
All Android phones from version 2.1 and above are supported. Please note that speech recognition is only supported with version 2.2 and above.
Note that if you want to use the screen reader functionality of Mobile Accessibility you will need a phone with physical navigational controls such as a trackball or trackpad.
Android HTC Theme
Keywords: talk google voice whatsapp twitter facebook k-9 email gmail missed call calendar messages mms sms popup pop up pop-up toast toaster alert banner notification notify notifier display dialog status feedback screen metro windows phone wp7 iphone ios htc sony xperia froyo gingerbread honeycomb holo ics ice cream sandwich
NOT FOR CYANOGENMOD OR OTHER AOSP BASED ROMS
Like all the paid LTE "Switch" and "Toggles", just faster, smaller and free. Simple, to the point. Just a shortcut to the preferred network settings, where you can change from 3g to 4g.
If you don't like devs who actually update their apps, don't install this one.
This app does not have a widget yet and doesn't claim to. There is currently no other way to turn off 4g, I can't make is more user friendly. Blame HTC & Google.
Paid version under the name "LTE Settings" by Cunning Logic, but is the same as this app (Don't buy it expecting extras just yet).
Hey Hey look it's opensource!
LTE, 4G, toggle, switch, settings
- Simple ON/OFF button
- Realistic press/release button sounds (muting available)
- Auto-on when app launched
- Clean HTC One inspired design
- Straight forward LED flashlight... no frills
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the HTC One, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- HTC One
- HTC Evo 3D
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini
- Samsung Galaxy Express
- Samsung Galaxy Grand
- Samsung Galaxy Mega
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- LG Nexus 4
- LG Optimus L9
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
Relevant keywords: android, brightest, best apps, best flashlight, best torch, free apps, free flashlight, free torch, flash, LED torch, onelight, night, mobile, brightest free flashlight, best free flashlight
Other languages: مصباح يدوي, ไฟฉาย, टॉर्च, taschenlampe, linterna, lanterna, 플래시, 懐中電灯, фонарик, 手电筒, El feneri, фенерче, baterijska lampa
It is currently not the intention of this App to change the behaviour of the car dock mode.
Some HTC phones have HTC Locations installed and force you to use it prior to Google Maps or other maps.
So this App is relevant only for such HTC phones with HTC locations installed. On other devices it just doesn’t anything.
Devices: HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC Sensation, HTC Desire HD, Desire Z, Desire S
The App cannot be started manually. It is just registered to intercept the start of HTC locations under certain conditions.
It does not consume battery or resources.
HTC Locations can still be used if desired.
On first use (open a location in contacts or calendar) you are prompted to select either Location Picker (HTC) or Skip HTC Locations.
If you check the checkbox for “use by default” and select Skip HTC Locations you will not be prompted again for this selection.
You can directly select between Google Maps or other installed map applications instead.
To undo the default selection, go to the Application settings of your phone, select this App and press the “Clear defaults” button.
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
NOTE: The HTC music app may not recognize the headset double click so you will need to use another music player, like Google Play Music, in addition to this app.
Please contact email@example.com with any problems or suggestions!
In addition to launching apps through voice command, SayIt provides widgets that allow you to start applications by touch or by voice. Each widget is self organizing: they learn which applications you use most often and order them accordingly. The first widget is similar to the Google search bar. Click the icon on the left to bring up the self organizing app grid or click the icon on the right to launch applications by voice. The second widget is a dock (similar to what you might see on a laptop or desktop) that displays a scrollable list of apps and also allows you to start applications by voice. With SayIt, your favorite apps are always within reach!
- Quickly voice launch applications.
- Use SayIt on your lock screen if you have a newer device from Samsung, LG or HTC that supports lock screen shortcuts.
- Can also be added to popular 3rd party lock screens from the Play Store.
- Self organizing widgets only available for Android 3.0 and above (Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Jelly Bean) .
- Supports addition to the Android 4.2 lock screen.
Lockdown Pro - App Lock
★ Lockdown Pro is the BEST app lock and privacy protect tool, it can lock any app, such as SMS, Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp, SnapChat, Instagram, Viber, Line, Evernote, etc and special apps including Lock install/uninstall apps, Lock incoming calls, etc.
Download & info:
Ease make theme:
Smart IR Remote, the best InfraRed remote app on Google Play, is now back, and better than ever! With the largest number (and best combination) of features, most beautiful UI, simplest user interface and app flow, and more than 500.000 supported devices, Smart IR Remote is simply the best IR Remote app out there!
!! EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, WE'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU THERE. UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN'T OFFER SUPPORT OR REPLY TO EVERY REVIEW ON THE PLAY STORE !!
You can now use your phone as an Infrared Remote (IR Remote)
Why should you need to use more than one remote for all the devices you own ?
With Smart InfraRed Remote for your HTC One, you can add, create and customize any number of remotes, combining controls from any of your existing remotes. Imagine a single remote on which the CHANNEL UP button controls your Set Top Box from your TV provider, the VOLUME keys control your home theater system and the arrow keys control your TV's menu.
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of it's unique features?
AUTOMATIC MUTE WHEN YOU GET CALLED
Don't you hate it when you receive a call but can't hear the other person because the TV is too loud? Now, Smart Remote can automatically mute your current device when someone calls you.
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
Why should you need to switch apps just to send a command ? Activate Floating Remote in settings, and have a chathead-style remote available just one touch away!
BACKUP / RESTORE
Do you switch ROMs often ? Or maybe reinstall apps daily? The backup/restore feature will help you save your remotes, so you can get them back when you install again, without going through the setup process again!
With our new advanced macro system, you can execute a series of commands one after the other (like turning on TV, then switching to HDMI 1), add customizable delays between commands, and reorder the commands as you wish.
Extra flexibility in customizing tasks, like sending any command you choose (like MUTE or POWER OFF) at a time of your choosing, or when your phone rings. Feel free to send us other actions upon which you would want to send IR commands!
With infrared - IR Blaster - already included in your phone, why shouldn't you make the most of it? Smart Remote can control your TV, Set Top Box, Lights, Projectors, etc.. Virtually anything that has an Infrared Receiver can be controlled by Smart Remote with the correct remote codes. And we're working 24/7 on adding more! Actually, we're working on adding DSLR camera support right now!
- Network communication - for downloading remote configurations from our servers
- Phone calls (read phone status and identity) - for uniquely identifying your phone for backups + automated tasks execution when your phone rings (configurable in settings)
- SuperSU - for making the IR Blaster work on ROMS that don't support it
- Draw over other apps - for the floating remote (chathead)
- List Accounts - for easier login with Google+ for backups
- Prevent phone from sleeping - for keeping phone on while using the app
More from developer
Achari Paneer and Bell Pepper Pie
Almond Saffron Milk
Aloo Gobi Masala
Aloo Potato Masala
Baked Masala Chicken Wings
Banana (Kela) Puri
Bell Paper Sabzi
Bengali Mustard Fish Curry
Bengali Shrimp Curry
Bhel Puri (Chaat)
Bhutte Ki Baby Cutlet
Black Bean Burgers
Black Eyed Beans (Peas, Lobia
Broccoli with Besan Sabzi
Carrot and Coriander Soup
Chaat Matar (Matra)
Chaat Spinach (Palak)
Chai Masala Cake
Chana Kabab Lajawab
Chana Toor Daal
Cheese Makai Cake
Chocolate Brownie (Eggless & Vegan)
Chocolate Cake Eggless
Chocolate Coffee Cupcakes
Chutney Date and Raisin
Cold Coffee (Iced Coffee)
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Crispy Spinach Pakoras
Curry Leaves Chuntey
Dates and Walnut Cake
Doi Maach- Fish with Yogurt Gravy
Dry gobi Manchurian
Dum Paneer Kaali Mirch
Garden Fresh Tapas
Gatte Ki Kadhi
Gluten free Gulab Jamuns
Gluten Free Rainbow Puri
Gongura Paneer Lajawab
Grilled Tofu Sandwich
Gulgula (Indian Mini Donuts)
Healthy Kale Chips
Hot and Sour Vegetable Soup
Indian Milk Cake
Instant Herbed Spring Onion Rice
Jalapeno Pesto Pasta
Kaala Chana (Black Chickpea)Curry
Kaju Barfi (Cashew Fudge)
Kele Ki Subji (Banana Curry)
Khajoori Shahi Tukda
Kottayam Fish Curry
Laksa Ka Chaska
Lauki Chana Daal
Lemon Pepper Soup
Malabar Chicken Curry
Mango Cheesecake (Eggless)
Mango Ice Cream
Mawa Kachori (Puffed Pastry)
Methi Chaman Biryani
Methi ka Thepla
Mixed Dal (Lentils)
Molten Lava Cake
Moong Daal Halwa
Moong Daal Soup
Moong Dal Vadas ( Lentil Fritters)
Mysore Masala Dosa
Paneer Masala Bread
Paneer Paratha (Stuffed Flat Bread)
Paneer Tikka Masala
Pani for Pani Puri
Panna (Mango Drink)
Pasta Creamy Spinach
Pasta Indian Zucchini
Pickle Cranberry Relish
Pickle Green Chili
Pickled Cucumber and Carrot
Poha (Flattened Rice)
Pot Mushroom Rice
Puran Poli (Sweet)
Puri for Pani Puri
Raj Kachori (Chaat)
Roasted Tomato and Garlic Soup
Sabut Masala Chicken
Saffron Mango Mousse
Salad Stir-Fry Cabbage
Sambar (Spicy Lentil Soup)
Saunfiana Paneer Tikka
Shanghai Stewed Noodles
Shezwan Chilli Potatoes
Shrikhand (Flavoured Yogurt)
Shrimp (Prawn) Biryani
Spicy Chicken Curry
Spinach Triangle Cheese Crackers
Sprouted Moong Salad
Stir Fry Arbi
Stir Fry Collard Greens
Strawberry Orange Popsicles
Sweet and Sour fISH
Sweet and Sour Tofu
Szechuan Green Beans
Tadka Daal Fry
Tapioca Pudding (Sabudana Kheer)
Til Barfi (Sesame Seeds Treat)
Tomato Egg drop Soup
Tri-Color Pasta Salad
Triple Sichuan Noodles
Vegetable Clear Soup
Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Vegetable Manchow sOUP
This application allows you to realize the true potential of shortcuts on your android device by programming HARD KEYS to launch apps without even unlocking your phone.
★The FULL Version is released Link > http://tinyurl.com/8xwrz3s★
This version is NO ADS/Limited Features
PLEASE WATCH TUTORIAL BEFORE YOU USE THE APP > Youtube link > http://tinyurl.com/7suvz4q **
Why do you need this app?
¤ Can be used as an Accessibility assistant for vision impaired.
¤ Never miss a moment: configure camera* and launch it in a jiffy using hard keys without even unlocking the phone.
¤ Configure voice to text apps shortcuts to make calls, send texts & email in split seconds.
¤ Check Stock prices, Game scores, News, Weather without fiddling with the screen at all.
¤ Configure Push to talk/walkie-talkie apps to use your phone as a true spontaneous communication device.
¤ Configure music player to play music on the go.
¤ Create a dashboard of apps which can be used without unlocking the phone.
¤ Configure fake call apps and get out of sticky situations in one click.
¤ Possibilities are endless
★ You can use it to allow access to selected apps only - Parental Control.
★ Default camera application may not work on certain devices(HTC), in that case download any of the free available third party apps (like Angel Camera)
★ Apps used in promotional video
Bluetooth Switch , Vlingo , Camera ,Stocks app , facebook,Google Maps.
★ Other recommended apps that can be configured for easy access:
Flashlight , TiKL - Touch To Talk , ESPN ScoreCenter , Sprint Football Live , Fake-Call Me.