IDEAL Accessibility Installer is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
IDEAL Accessibility Installer was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
This app lets you connect a supported refreshable braille display to your device via Bluetooth. Screen content will be presented on the braille display and you can navigate and interact with your device using the keys on the display. It is possible to input text using the braille keyboard.
Devices supported in this version:
* APH Refreshabraille
* Baum VarioConnect
* Esys EuroBraille
* Freedom Scientific Focus Blue (14 and 40 cell models)
* HandyTech (Basic Braille, Active Braille, Braille Star, Braille Wave, Braillino, Easy Braille)
* Harpo Braillepen 12
* HIMS (BrailleSense, Braille EDGE)
* Humanware Brailliant (1st generation and BI models)
* Optelec Alva (BC640, BC680)
* Papenmeier Braillex Trio
* Seika (notetaker and 40 cell display)
This app is only active when Accessibility is enabled.
Steps to activate this app:
* Go to Settings
* Select Accessibility
* Select BrailleBack, and enable the checkbox
* Go back to Settings
* Select Bluetooth
* If your bluetooth braille display is not listed, make sure the display is in pairing mode and select Search For Devices
* Select the name of your braille display to make sure that it is paired
For further instructions, press the space bar and dots 1, 2 and 3 on the display at the same time. If your display doesn't have braille input keys, choose Keyboard help in BrailleBack settings.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
The quickest, easiest and high customizable way to fast access functionality.
Maximize your Android multitasking capability with this little cute point and click tool! All the functionalities are fast accessible just in single touch away. It stays on top of everything, quick, easy and customizable. Dozens of theme styles for choosing. GO Launcher Dev Team shows another way to improve your life.
"If you like Android but you'd like to improve the way you access to your most used stuff, you should take a glance at this. Really useful." - Appzoom
“Toucher follows a similar concept, developed by the team of Go Launcher, and we think that makes it even better than the iOS companion.” - Android Shouter
■ All Features are FREE
- Quick access to most used apps or functionalities, such as weather, message, address book, screen locker, memory cleaner, flashlight, screenshot etc.
- Create your own shortcuts in one panel
- Shortcuts to 19 system switches, including WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, Volume, etc.
- Fully customizable, changing tab colors, panel size, point size, etc.
- Supporting DIY point in Facebook Chat Heads and Android HOLO style.
- Virtual control keys to quick access to Home, Back & Menu (Rooted device needed)
- Various theme styles and skins (Keep increasing)
■ Premium features
With Premium package, you can get:
*Remove all ADs from Toucher Pro
*Add shortcut to Favor tab
*Add 4 more scroll effects
Q: Change theme style?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro-> Featured
Q: DIY Point?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro -> Point - >DIY
Q：Change favorite apps?
A：Press and hold the icon to remove and click '+' to add.
For more information, check our blog:
■ Contact Us
■ Translation project
We sincerely hope you join Toucher translation project, helping us to translate Toucher into your language.
Check Toucher translation project:
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
- An always-on virtual direction pad
- Touch gestures for moving within text fields
- Speech feedback when touching on-screen keys
Due to Android framework limitations, the virtual D-Pad is currently unable to interact with most menus and dialogs.
- dimming the screen 15-100% (below minimum system brightness)
- screen color and a contrast adjustment
- system brightness 0-100% adjustment
- functional widget (on/off, system brightness, settings)
- autorun option
Some phones have a color tint screen. This app have a possibility to try to improve colors on this kind of the screen by setting an additional factor RGB.*
The range of the dimmer is from 15% to 100% (it allows to dim the screen below a min system brightness value). Make a relief for your eyes during a nightly reading.
Furthermore, you can change fast the system brightness too.
The additional contrast factor can try to make the reading or a picture viewing more comfortable on some screens.*
The widget provides fast on/off service with a shortcuts to the Adjuster settings and the system brightness settings.
The application has the autorun option which works with the dimmer set above 22% (for the safety).
A gamma adjustment is not possible to do.
*The colors and the contrast are done the best as can be, there is no possibility to access to the screen programmatically.
Even so, the app can be useful for some devices and very helpful in the reading or making images more natural on the overcolored screens.
Moving from an Android phone to a new HTC phone has never been easier or faster. Transfer important data like your contacts, messages, calendar, music, settings, photos and videos from your old phone to your new Sense 5 or later HTC phone wirelessly. No more cables or headaches.
The HTC Transfer Tool is able to transfer from phones that are running Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later and uses a Wi-Fi connection between your two phones to transfer content to any Sense 5 or later HTC phone.
This is a partial list of the over 100 settings that are transferred:
• Display settings (brightness, sleep)
• Transfer from (old phone): Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher versions. Not limited to HTC only.
• Transfer to (new phone): The new HTC One and many more to come. Limited to HTC Models only.
1. Another developer has compiled the latest launchers from Google - search for "Digital Cookies" in the play store.
2. Apex Launcher
Google's launcher from Android 4.1 Jellybean, available for you, good gentleperson, right here, right now. No ads. No catches.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE WIDGETS TWICE?!
Unfortunately it has to be this way. Sorry. It is due to Google cheating slightly with widget security.
I previously said that it "will likely never be fixed by Google, 'cause it doesn't affect them". Well I guess I have to eat my words because in Android 4.1 they fixed it! If you run this app on Android 4.1 it won't ask you to pick your widgets twice. Whether you'll actually ever get Android 4.1 is a-whole-nother story.
Oh yeah, also please don't rate it low because it doesn't have many features. That is kind of the point - it has exactly the same features as in the stock app. If you want more, check out Apex Launcher. :-)
If you want ICS icons, install ICS apps! The launcher does not decide the icons.
CocoonJS is the application that allows you to use Ludei's CocoonJS technology.
Achari Paneer and Bell Pepper Pie
Almond Saffron Milk
Aloo Gobi Masala
Aloo Potato Masala
Baked Masala Chicken Wings
Banana (Kela) Puri
Bell Paper Sabzi
Bengali Mustard Fish Curry
Bengali Shrimp Curry
Bhel Puri (Chaat)
Bhutte Ki Baby Cutlet
Black Bean Burgers
Black Eyed Beans (Peas, Lobia
Broccoli with Besan Sabzi
Carrot and Coriander Soup
Chaat Matar (Matra)
Chaat Spinach (Palak)
Chai Masala Cake
Chana Kabab Lajawab
Chana Toor Daal
Cheese Makai Cake
Chocolate Brownie (Eggless & Vegan)
Chocolate Cake Eggless
Chocolate Coffee Cupcakes
Chutney Date and Raisin
Cold Coffee (Iced Coffee)
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Crispy Spinach Pakoras
Curry Leaves Chuntey
Dates and Walnut Cake
Doi Maach- Fish with Yogurt Gravy
Dry gobi Manchurian
Dum Paneer Kaali Mirch
Garden Fresh Tapas
Gatte Ki Kadhi
Gluten free Gulab Jamuns
Gluten Free Rainbow Puri
Gongura Paneer Lajawab
Grilled Tofu Sandwich
Gulgula (Indian Mini Donuts)
Healthy Kale Chips
Hot and Sour Vegetable Soup
Indian Milk Cake
Instant Herbed Spring Onion Rice
Jalapeno Pesto Pasta
Kaala Chana (Black Chickpea)Curry
Kaju Barfi (Cashew Fudge)
Kele Ki Subji (Banana Curry)
Khajoori Shahi Tukda
Kottayam Fish Curry
Laksa Ka Chaska
Lauki Chana Daal
Lemon Pepper Soup
Malabar Chicken Curry
Mango Cheesecake (Eggless)
Mango Ice Cream
Mawa Kachori (Puffed Pastry)
Methi Chaman Biryani
Methi ka Thepla
Mixed Dal (Lentils)
Molten Lava Cake
Moong Daal Halwa
Moong Daal Soup
Moong Dal Vadas ( Lentil Fritters)
Mysore Masala Dosa
Paneer Masala Bread
Paneer Paratha (Stuffed Flat Bread)
Paneer Tikka Masala
Pani for Pani Puri
Panna (Mango Drink)
Pasta Creamy Spinach
Pasta Indian Zucchini
Pickle Cranberry Relish
Pickle Green Chili
Pickled Cucumber and Carrot
Poha (Flattened Rice)
Pot Mushroom Rice
Puran Poli (Sweet)
Puri for Pani Puri
Raj Kachori (Chaat)
Roasted Tomato and Garlic Soup
Sabut Masala Chicken
Saffron Mango Mousse
Salad Stir-Fry Cabbage
Sambar (Spicy Lentil Soup)
Saunfiana Paneer Tikka
Shanghai Stewed Noodles
Shezwan Chilli Potatoes
Shrikhand (Flavoured Yogurt)
Shrimp (Prawn) Biryani
Spicy Chicken Curry
Spinach Triangle Cheese Crackers
Sprouted Moong Salad
Stir Fry Arbi
Stir Fry Collard Greens
Strawberry Orange Popsicles
Sweet and Sour fISH
Sweet and Sour Tofu
Szechuan Green Beans
Tadka Daal Fry
Tapioca Pudding (Sabudana Kheer)
Til Barfi (Sesame Seeds Treat)
Tomato Egg drop Soup
Tri-Color Pasta Salad
Triple Sichuan Noodles
Vegetable Clear Soup
Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Vegetable Manchow sOUP
♦One of a kind app....take my word for it ♦
This application allows you to realize the true potential of shortcuts on your android device by programming HARD KEYS to launch apps without even unlocking your phone.
★The FULL Version is released Link > http://tinyurl.com/8xwrz3s★
This version is NO ADS/Limited Features
PLEASE WATCH TUTORIAL BEFORE YOU USE THE APP > Youtube link > http://tinyurl.com/7suvz4q **
Why do you need this app?
¤ Can be used as an Accessibility assistant for vision impaired.
¤ Never miss a moment: configure camera* and launch it in a jiffy using hard keys without even unlocking the phone.
¤ Configure voice to text apps shortcuts to make calls, send texts & email in split seconds.
¤ Check Stock prices, Game scores, News, Weather without fiddling with the screen at all.
¤ Configure Push to talk/walkie-talkie apps to use your phone as a true spontaneous communication device.
¤ Configure music player to play music on the go.
¤ Create a dashboard of apps which can be used without unlocking the phone.
¤ Configure fake call apps and get out of sticky situations in one click.
¤ Possibilities are endless
★ You can use it to allow access to selected apps only - Parental Control.
★ Default camera application may not work on certain devices(HTC), in that case download any of the free available third party apps (like Angel Camera)
★ Apps used in promotional video
Bluetooth Switch , Vlingo , Camera ,Stocks app , facebook,Google Maps.
★ Other recommended apps that can be configured for easy access:
Flashlight , TiKL - Touch To Talk , ESPN ScoreCenter , Sprint Football Live , Fake-Call Me.