Qantas Cash is changing its name to Qantas Travel Money.
Qantas Travel Money is a prepaid multicurrency card built into your Frequent Flyer card. When you travel don't think cash, think Qantas Travel Money. Here's why:
- Lock in exchange rates to make budgeting easier or have flexibility by loading Australian Dollars to spend worldwide.
- Enjoy peace of mind with 24/7 support and access to emergency funds if your card is lost or stolen.
- Get to your next holiday sooner by earning Qantas Points on your eligible spend.
To find out more about Qantas Travel Money visit qantastravelmoney.com (http://www.qantastravelmoney.com)
Qantas Cash App
The Qantas Cash App lets you manage your travel money on the go safely, quickly and easily - whether you're at home or abroad. View balances for all of available currencies, see past transactions and transfer funds between available currencies.
- Check the balance of each currency.
- View your transaction history.
- Transfer funds via our new load methods - bank transfer and Instant Load - when you need your travel money fast.
- Instant transfer of funds between currencies and to other Qantas Frequent Flyer Members.
- Login has never been easier with Touch ID.
- Securely manage your account with online suspension in case of lost or stolen cards.
Your feedback is welcome as we strive to provide the best experience for our customers. Please send us a message and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. (http://www.qantastravelmoney.com/help/contact-us)
For Qantas Travel Money Support, please call Mastercard Qantas Travel Money Global Support 24/7 on 1300 825 302 (from within Australia) or +61 1300 825 302 (if overseas). Please note call charges may apply.
For Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and Qantas Points enquiries, please call the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Center between 7am and 7pm (AEST) Monday to Saturday on 13 11 31.
Conditions apply. Issuer: Heritage Bank Limited (AFSL 240984). Consider PDS.