If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Mobile keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
The NEW Employee Benefit News APP features:
- Daily news and analysis to keep you up-to-date on critical information
- Current and past issues of Employee Benefit News
- Streaming video
- Searchable archive
- The ability to clip and save stories
- The ability to easily e-mail content to colleagues
- The ability to share content through Facebook and Twitter
Employee Benefit News covers the subjects that matter most, including:
- Health care
- Dental and vision
- Fitness and wellness
- Human Resources
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- HR/Benefit Software/technology
No publication rivals Employee Benefit News’ coverage of the topics that matter most to benefits executives. ASBPE, the American Society of Business Publication Editors, awarded the editors of Employee Benefit News a Gold “Azbee” for an interactive timeline chronicling recent and proposed changes to the United States health care system. The Health Care Reform Interactive Timeline was evaluated on factors such as design, usability, value to readers and effective use of online technology.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
More from developer
— Check account balances
— View account details
— Track claim activity
— Enter/Track Help Tickets
— Enter FSA Claims
Advanced encryption technology is used for your protection
We utilize the same Site Identifier technology to verify your identity as we do for our online portal
* User must first establish a Username and Password on the online portal prior to using the Acclaim Mobile App.
This app can be used for convenient, account access only. Please visit our full site at www.acclarisonline.com for complete functionality or to establish a Username and Password.