• (NEW) Employees will be alerted when their check is available for viewing
• Supervisor can approve their employees Time Off requests from the mobile app
• Supervisor will receive push notifications on their Android devices when their employee requests time off
• View check information and check history
• Request time-off and manage requests
• Push notification alerts for time-off request status
• Punch In & Out of Web Time (with location)
• View work schedules
• View and enter timesheets
• Register for account and reset password
• Update contact information and search company directory
• Recognize employees’ achievements
• Stay current with company news
What’s New in the 15.2.0 Release!
• Employees will be alerted when their check is available for viewing
This application may be available for companies that subscribe to the following services: Web Pay Self Service and Web Time.
Paylocity Mobile’s Security features:
• All activities performed will be routed safely to secure Paylocity servers
• Company Code, User Name and Password are required to access the application
• Session will time out if inactive
• Excessive failed login attempts will lock out user account
• Paylocity Mobile will not use or transmit any sensitive personal data
• Encrypted network communication between the mobile device and Paylocity’s secure servers
• Employee details are encrypted when cached on a mobile device
• Security Role Rights and specific access to the Paylocity Mobile application may vary from company to company
• Internet Connection
• Company ID, Web Pay Self Service User Name and Password
• Android 4.0 & Higher
You and your employees have embraced mobile technology …so should your workforce management solution.
No matter where you are, no matter the time of day or time zone you’re in, you all need to be able to connect.
With WorkLinx Mobile, gain complete human capital management capability on the go. Identify issues and resolve them on the spot. You no longer have to be in the office to be connected to your organization and to share data in real-time.
Enable Mobile Punches
Let your employees punch in and out at their remote location and on the go, and have that information available in real-time, wherever you are.
View Personal Schedule
Empower every employee with the ability to always know where they need to be, based on the current schedule, and to receive automatic schedule changes anytime, anywhere.
Enable all employees to subscribe to the notifications they want to receive on their mobile devices, so they can be more productive.
Manage Paid Time Off
Request time off and track all responses directly from mobile devices.
View Accrual Balances
Let your employees plan their time with direct mobile views of their accrual balances, providing more information for workforce managers.
Provide easy access to paystub information from employees’ mobile devices.
Access information Offline
Access key information even when not connected to a network. We know that wireless coverage can be spotty and our product is designed to work under any circumstances.
The LightspeedEVO app is a new convenient way of accessing your dealership information to help manage your business anywhere, anytime on your Android device. It provides a fast, intuitive, and secure mobile integration to the LightspeedEVO dealer management system. The LightspeedEVO app is available free of charge to all dealers running the hosted LightspeedEVO application. Features will display based on modules purchased.
• Look up customer information, view address, phone and contact info.
• Add a photo of the customer, email them, map their address, and initiate a call from a phone.
• Look up parts information, view descriptions, available quantities, location information, and date information.
• View outstanding deals and quotes in the LightspeedEVO system.
• Create, view and edit a Mobile Quote that lets you quickly initiate a transaction with a customer by entering the customer, unit and a few pricing fields to get a monthly payment.
• The Mobile Quote is only editable within the Mobile device, but can be continued in the LightspeedEVO desktop application.
• Add information to the Mobile Quote within the LightspeedEVO desktop version by upgrading it from a Mobile Quote to a Quote or a Deal to continue working with it on the LightspeedEVO desktop version.
• Cancel mobile quotes to take them off the list.
• When a new Mobile Quote has been created, if you have the LightspeedCEM module, a new lead will automatically be created to allow you to track the customer for follow up purposes.
Mobile Check-In (Must be running version 6.1 of the DMS)
• Select an existing customer (& customer units) from LightspeedEVO DMS or add a new customer (or customer unit) to LightspeedEVO.
• The feature allows you to start blank with jobs and enter title, description & price.
• If you have any standard jobs listed in the LightspeedEVO DMS and the unit fits the filter criteria, you can view and select these standard jobs to create new jobs easily.
• Enter RO notes, take photos, and capture the customer’s signature.
• A new disclaimer can be entered in the LightspeedEVO DMS that will show on the customer signature screen.
• If you have customers already listed on the EVO service scheduler, you can select them to create new check-in.
• If you get interrupted during a check-in, you can save your work, start a new check-in and come back later to finish the existing check-in.
• Once the check-in is complete, you can create an estimate that will save to the LightspeedEVO DMS.
The Lightspeed app is only available to hosted LightspeedEVO customers. To see if your dealership is ready for mobile access, check for your Dealer ID and Remote Authorization Password found in the LightspeedEVO desktop application under the Help - System Info menu. You will need to enter this information only once when using the application for the first time. Each subsequent time upon entering the application you will be asked for your LightspeedEVO username and password.
LIGHTSPEEDEVO COMPREHENSIVE DEALER MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
LighspeedEVO specializes in Powersports, RV, Marina and Marine Dealer Management Software. The LightspeedEVO dealer software helps dealers maximize: parts inventory control, business processes, sales management control, service management control, rental management, Customer Experience Management (CEM) and dealer profitability. LightspeedEVO helps dealers increase dealership productivity and improve dealership efficiency resulting in increased profitability.
DMS INDUSTRY EXPERTISE
With unsurpassed industry knowledge CDK Global Recreation creates innovative dealer management solutions that help Powersports, RV, Marina and Marine dealerships manage their business profitably. LightspeedEVO's dealer management systems provide tools for dealers to focus on their customers.
*Don't have LightspeedEVO DMS? Visit cdkglobalrecreation.com or call 1-800-521-0300
The financial industry is growing by leaps and bounds, and one segment that is growing the fastest is payday cash loans. People today are more likely to live from paycheck to paycheck and they probably have very little saving to fall back on in an emergency. So, when you need money immediately, payday cash loans may be the best solution to getting you through until the next paycheck rolls in.
Some examples of payday cash loans are:
- Borrowing money against your next paycheck to get your car fixed.
- Borrowing money against your next paycheck to buy a sale item that goes back to regular price before your next payday.
So, just what are payday cash loans? Well, it is when a lender gives you a short-term, usually small cash amount personal loan, often when you need money. These loans are given without a security deposit or any kind of collateral.
Payday cash loans are also not difficult to get. Some lenders will hand you a check with as little as your latest paycheck stub and some form of picture ID! Most don’t perform any kind of credit check, either, so bad credit isn’t a problem. Those lenders that want to guarantee they get their cash loans back will require you to sign a post-dated check for the amount of the loan and the finance charges and they will hold that check until a date you both agree to.
Now, even though payday cash loans are not hard to get, they will cost you something. The general finance charge for a payday cash loan is between $25 and $100 per week. If you pay back the cash loans in a timely manner, the finance charge is usually not unreasonable, especially if it gets you out of a pretty tight financial crunch.
Anyone who gets a paycheck can obtain a payday loan. Shop around online or look in your local phonebook for businesses that specialize in these types of loans. In many cases, you can have that cash loan in your hands or in your bank account immediately!
If you need money fast…and you can’t borrow it from relatives or friends…payday cash loans may be just what you are looking for. Keep in mind that you do not want these loans to be outstanding for long, though…so only use them if you are very sure you can pay them back with your next paycheck.
But before deciding on any loan plans, you need to know a couple of things and tips. We have compiled on the information in the Emergency Need Money app.
So download now to learn more!
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Flex keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.