This app gives you the freedom to use your device how you like, while holding you accountable for the choices you make. We believe that freedom coupled with accountability is a much better motivator than internet filters that try to block you or force you to behave a certain way. We don't password-protect your settings or prevent you from doing anything. You can even uninstall Ever Accountable at any time, just know that your accountability partners be notified and sent a final report of all activity up to the time it is turned off.
You can have your weekly report sent to up to 3 trusted friends. The reports contain the websites you visit, content viewed inside many popular apps, and a breakdown of the time spent in all apps. Reports are easy to read and pornographic websites and apps are automatically flagged.
Ever Accountable doesn't run your battery down, uses very little data (typically less than a megabyte per month after the initial setup) and is very hard to bypass. Start your free trial today and experience the power of accountability!
"Sunlight is the best disinfectant" - US Supreme Court Judge Louis Brandeis
This app comes free as part of a subscription to Covenant Eyes Accountability Service.
Not a Covenant Eyes member? Try us for 30 days free with the promo code ANDROID and start protecting yourself and your family online today!
ABOUT INTERNET ACCOUNTABILITY
Internet Accountability tracks the websites you visit on your computers, smartphones, and tablets, and sends them in an easy-to-read report to someone you trust. Combine the Covenant Eyes app for Android with all of your other Covenant Eyes protected devices to deliver a complete Accountability service.
This brings transparency to your Internet use and helps you build trust and fight temptations online.
For parents, it means you can have specific conversations about what your kids see and do online.
Our user guide will help you use the app more effectively. View it at http://www.covenanteyes.com/support-articles/how-do-i-set-up-the-android-app/
Still got questions? Visit CovenantEyes.com/support for more info.
• Monitors all browsing and searching on your device’s stock browser and Skyfire Web Browser, and sends it in a report to a friend
• App locking: choose which apps you want to lock down under a passcode
• Reports which apps were used and for how long
SIGN UP FOR COVENANT EYES
Internet accountability for all your computers, smartphones, and tablets. Covenant Eyes also provides an optional filtering service for Windows, Mac, and iOS.
Get a 30 day free trial with the promo code ANDROID when you signup today. Visit CovenantEyes.com/signup to begin!
X3Watch is accountability software from XXXChurch.com that helps with online integrity.
• Day Log Tracker
Keeps track of how long you've been fap free.
• Daily Notifications
Reinforce your self-challenge or full reboot with daily achievement notifications that keep you focused and motivated.
• Track Milestones
Get special notifications when you reach key milestones such as 7 days, 1 month, etc.
• Customize Your Experience
Configure your start date and notification times.
Staying connected has never been easier, watch live or archived sermons, keep up to date on events, or just get to know us.
We believe that your experience with us will help you to lead a life that is life altering, life empowering and life giving.
For more information about Covenant Life Church, please visit:
The ICovenant Life App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Covenant Life
The viewer application is only available with AramHuvis device.
Useage refer to the URL.
Please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this product.
Norton Family Premier (free 30-day trial)
• Keeps you in the know about which websites kids visit and helps avoid unsuitable content
• Helps you manage the time your kids spend on their Android devices
• Sends you an email when kids attempt to visit a blocked site
• Keeps you in the loop about where your kids are by letting you map the location of their Android device.*
• Lets you easily stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your Android™ mobile device, and adjust settings while you’re on the go
• Shows which apps your kids have downloaded and lets you choose which apps they can use, including YouTube and Facebook.
• Lets you keep an eye on your kids’ SMS text conversations, including what’s said and who they can text.*
• Shows you a 90-day history of what your kids do on their Android devices, allowing you to clearly spot trends and emerging habits.
• Gives you the option to receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your inbox.
*Text message and location supervision not available for all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
•Eye Evidence will provide your location and record all audible and video segments that are in the scope of your phone’s camera. For further protection, the video and audio captured on your phone will be instantly uploaded to your cloud account. It means that if the phone is taken or destroyed during the incident, the data captured during the event will always be available to you or anyone of your choosing by simply logging into your cloud account at http://www.eye-evidence.com. Eye-Evidence makes 911 literally available at your fingertips!
•Once you are a member of the PTP Protection Technologies family, there’s an option to add 911 contacts to your personal profile. The 911 contacts will receive an email with your precise geographical location, time of activation, and a link to the evidence that was gathered during the activation.
•To use the Eye-Evidence App you must log-in with the username and password that you chose during the registration process. We recommend when leaving the application that you choose "EXIT" option which will keep you logged into the application. It is important to stay logged in so you can quickly activate the Eye-Evidence software when needed.
•First, choose amongst our very affordable subscription services. Next, create a personal login id that grants you access to your web profile. Take comfort in knowing the login process and your web page profile are all managed through secure connections. After you logged in click on the large ACTIVATE button
•To use the Eye-Evidence App you must login with the username and password that you chose during the registration process. We recommend when leaving the application that you choose EXIT option which will keep you logged into the application. It is important to stay logged in so you can quickly activate the Eye-Evidence software when needed. Only you have access to your evidence; however if you care to report a crime that you recorded you can send an email to either of the following email addresses: ◾email@example.com
•Each time you push the large ACTIVATE button the camera instantly engages, time stamping the event with the option to use either front or rear camera based on the situation. Also, an Eye-Evidence protocol is created for future reference on your cloud account.
The option to select the “Incident type” is important for informational purposes and can be provided at your discretion. Incident type data will be used for research purposes with the aim of reducing crime. Incident type data will be used for fact gathering purposes and can be selected in your cloud account.
•Here are important important features of this amazing software:
•Eye-Evidence Protocols: after each activation a protocol is created with your personal ID on PTP Protection Technologies’ website that logs the protocol id, protocol status, name of the user, duration of the video, address where Eye-Evidence was activated, a picture of the person using Eye-Evidence, the captured video/audio evidence, and detail button. After this data is uploaded to the cloud a specific protocol associated with that data is automatically assigned an ID. (date and time are located in the details).
•911 Contacts: This feature allows you to add the individuals that will be automatically alerted (up to 5 individuals) when you swipe 911 to call for help.
•Remote activation: This feature of Eye-Evidence can be used to remotely activate a family member’s Eye Evidence app on his or her cell phone. This is useful in a variety of potential scenarios such as a family member who has gone missing and may be the victim of abduction.
•It can also be used to keep track of an elderly parent who needs guidance with directions.
tapTrak lets you keep tabs on all the things that are important to you. Whether it's time you spent at the gym, number of cups of coffee you drank in a day, or when you last walked the dog, tapTrak has you covered!
You can count up, count down, and add a timer or stopwatch to monitor any situation. Include a comment and share your latest achievement on Facebook and Twitter too!
tapTrak seamlessly syncs between multiple devices, and you can log in to www.tapTrak.com to view your data online or get a deeper statistical breakdown of your recent activity.
No data connection? No problem! Store your traks locally and tapTrak will automatically sync when you're connected. Got a new device? Log in with your existing account and download all your saved information instantly!
No matter what motivates you, tapTrak is there to help. tapTrak, because "Everything Counts!"
Tykester works by connecting you to your caregiver or childcare provider in real time - whether that provider is a daycare, a spouse, nanny, babysitter, or grandparent. Tykester is simply the easiest way to stay connected with your child while you’re away.
What do parents and families love about Tykester?
• Real-time baby tracker for feeding, naps, and potty/diapers
• Mood indicator
• Push notifications
• What’s Up™ - for capturing fun moments, milestones, photos and captions
• Daily summary at a glance
• Detailed timeline
• Easily connect with grandparents and other family members to keep them informed
• Parenting tips and news
What do childcare providers and caregivers love about Tykester?
• It’s super easy to apply one entry to multiple children
• Text or call a parent with one touch from within the app
• Tykester is an excellent record-keeping tool
• Tykester replaces the need for daily printouts
What everyone loves about Tykester:
• Intuitive and easy-to-use
• No memberships or photo storage fees
• Works on all devices – phones, tablets and desktop computers
When parents feel included in their child’s day, the peace of mind that results just can’t be measured!
“Tykester makes me feel more emotionally secure and connected to my son, I know he is doing well and it makes me happy!” - Megan Friedman, Founder
Created in collaboration with Nurse.com, the nation’s leader in clinical continuing education for nurses and allied healthcare professionals.
What else can you do with Qustodio as a parent? Check out the list below:
Top Parental Controls features:
- Set time limits for kids online
- Control apps, block the ones you don’t want, monitor the ones you do
- Block access to pornography, gambling, or inappropriate sites
- Block unwanted calls, set a list of allowed callers
Top Monitoring features:
- Show how your child spends time online, and what they’re up to
- Monitor all Apps, Calls & SMS and Web
- Monitor Social network activity
- Track your child’s location, going back as far as 30 days
ALSO JUST LAUNCHED: Enable a Panic Button on your child’s phone!
Feel safer knowing that your child can contact you and other family members in an emergency in just one click. They can open the app and just turn on the Panic Button.
Want Qustodio for all your devices?
New users can install the Qustodio app on up to five family members’ devices, and then monitor and manage remotely from any internet-enabled device. You’re not limited to just Android devices either. Qustodio works on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Kindle and Nook.
Important notes for users:
- Qustodio for Android can protect the settings screen of your Android device. If this setting is activated, it will require you to type your Qustodio password to access the settings screen on Android.
- You can access and manage Qustodio at any time from the online dashboard at http://family.qustodio.com
The Qustodio app is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Follow us on facebook.com/qustodio or twitter @qustodio
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact you carrier for details.
The app is user friendly, and fully customizeable. Fire Accountability can be set up for your department’s operations in minutes. In the Set Up screen, you will have the option to pre-program up to 50 companies. This simple feature allows the app to be adapted for use in systems ranging from large metro departments to the smallest rural departments. Whether your department uses engine companies, team numbers, or a combination of the two, Fire Accountability will work for you. While still in the Set Up screen, select a Benchmark Time, default email address for time stamped logs, and you’re ready to Command your first incident.
Simplicity is the key. Fire Accountability utilizes simple drag and drop technology to track crews. After selecting from one of dozens different structure types and configurations, Wild Fire or Dive Rescue, the user will be taken to the Accountability Screen. This is where you will stay, until the conclusion of your incident. In the Accountability Screen, you will find a visual representation of the incident type that you selected, divided into divisions, along with your pre-programmed companies. As you assign units, just drag and drop them into their divisions. Using the “NEW” company icon, you can add as many companies to your incident as you need. It all happens right there. No jumping from screen to screen. The user will have a clear look at all of their companies, at all times.
Fire Accountability also assists Fire Officers in managing MAYDAYs. The MAYDAY function is one of dozens of great features imbedded in the app. Fire Accountability will also remind you to perform key functions, as the incident progresses. As you complete tasks like conducting a primary search, hooking up to an FDC, assigning a Safety Officer or contacting utilities, the application tracks your progress. Forget one of these critical tasks and Fire Accountability will alert to remind you. The accountability screens also contain a running timer, to help you track your time on scene. At your pre-selected benchmark times, the app will alarm reminding you to conduct a par, re-assess or confirm your strategy. All these features packed into one simple screen! EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE IS TRACKED IN AN EMAILABLE/PRINTABLE TIME STAMPED LOG!
We are continuing to add new features and updates. If you have any requests, go to www.fireaccountability.com
DISCLAIMER: Fire Accountability is designed for use on tablets. While the app will work on smaller screens, it is not recommended for use on screens smaller than 7”.
Keywords: incident command fireground fire ground fighter fighting firefighting firefighter accountability board tracker tracking personnel tap ipar par icommand wildland wild dive river water rescue
* By selecting "Capture the code" option the user can capture the code from the paper voucher for topping up the account. Mobile phone’s camera will automatically capture and process the code, the user only needs to verify it and in that way top up his/hers account in one click. After successfully entering the code, it is also possible to use it to top up a friend’s account by selecting the phone number from the contacts list.
- position the voucher on a flat surface and hold the phone steadily above the code
- position the code as accurately as possible inside the frame on the screen
- the code must not be tilted and should be well lit
* By selecting "Enter the code" you can manually enter the code for topping up the account. After the code has been entered, it can be used to top up the user’s own account or a friend’s by selecting the number from the contacts list. After that it is being sent via SMS, the cost of sending being charged according to the operator’s tariff.
* "Retrieving from SMS" option enables the user to retrieve the code from an SMS located in the phone’s messages inbox. By opening the message containing the code the user can top up his/hers account. After the code is entered, it can be used to top up the user’s or a friend’s account by selecting the number from the contacts list.
* "Balance" option is a common option that shows the current balance of the account.
* "Extra" option offers additional operator-dependent service data, such as customer service contact number or phonebook.
Requirements: Smartphone powered by Android OS v2.2 or higher with built-in camera for using Capture the code option, and Android OS v1.6 or higher for all other options.
We are a multi-generational, multi-cultural church and you are welcome to be a part of what God is doing here with us at Globalheart Church!
We pray that this mobile app will help keep you more connected than ever with our
church's heart, vision, messages and breaking news.
A WiFi or mobile internet connection is required to use this app. Some features such
as Podcast and Video may use a lot of data, so if you are accessing these away from a WiFi connection, we suggest that you monitor your data usage through your mobile network provider.
KEY APP FEATURES:
- Latest news items
- Don't miss a thing with our Calendar Events with booking payments (and add
events to your device's calendar)
- Listen to our latest Podcast audio sermons
- Follow the latest tweets and Facebook posts by our church and Senior Pastors
- Watch a feed of our latest video messages, promos and highlights
- Forgot your purse or wallet? Giving and tithing is now made easy right through our
app with only a few clicks. Give donations securely, setup recurring payments and
view your giving history through our app
- Our Connect page gives you all of our church locations, service times, one click
phone and email contact and even directions to any one of our venues from where
you in your car
Wekonnect,Globalheart, Globalheart Church, GHC, Globalheart Zambia, global heart, Gerard Keehan