Conference Call Dialer Pro is created for people who join multiple conference calls (sometimes called conf calls) in a day, especially while traveling (like driving a car, walking, jogging, etc) or working away from your computer. It reads data from your Android calendar and dials the proper gateway number providing also the conference code (aka participant access code), so that you don't need to memorize all the conference details. Conference calling has never being easier!
Additionally there is a widget available that makes Conference Call Dialer Pro even easier to use directly from your home screen.
Thanks to Conference Call Dialer Pro you will never again need to write down the participant code or search for the invitation in your email client. Everything is available right away at your finger tips. No need to create any external account (like with some other applications), it simply works right after downloading to your smartphone!
- Retrieve information about meetings from your calendar (outlook, gmail, etc) - you choose which one you want to use
- Dial into conference calls with conf code/participant code from the invitation - allows for selection if more than one conference code is found
- Manage and use multiple dial-in numbers/audio bridges (e.g. of your company and of your customers)
- View the details of each invitation
- A widget for the home screen for convenient "My conference call" and "Join current meeting" actions
- Quickly join your own conference call from every screen
- Automatic import of bridge numbers for selected companies
- Easy management of prefixes used to identify conference codes/participant codes in the invitation
- Handling of leader pins, direct phone numbers (must start with +)
- New smaller widget for the home screen
- Handling of # and blackberry style of phone numbers, so +PHONENUM#CONFCODE#LEADERPIN and +PHONENUMxCONFCODExLEADERPIN
- Default gateway per conference code
For more details about how CCD discovers information, please see FAQ at https://sites.google.com/site/conferencecalldialerhomepage/home
IMPORTANT - if your device has a "privacy guard" functionality included (e.g. CM 10.1 builds), don't forget to white-list Conf Call Dialer Pro. Otherwise you'll see no calendars on the calendar selection list.
Before you buy the Pro version, test your phone and your calendar and dialer application with the Free version. Some smartphones (like from Sony or OnePlus) seem not to expose proper API for placing conference calls.
The release cycle for the Pro version is by design not in sync with the Free version. In most cases features from the Free version get migrated to the Pro version approximately 2-4 weeks later to ensure optimal stability of the Pro version.
This app lets you see who’s on and who’s speaking, and easily control your call.
- Schedule meetings in a couple of taps
- Get an alert when your first guest joins
- LoopUp calls you – no more need for dial-in numbers or access codes
- See a live readout of who’s on the call
- Mute unwanted background noise and add participants
Please note, you must have an active LoopUp account to use this application.
Express yourself in a fun and flexible way – with voice, video, conferencing, messaging, instant video, sticker, doodles, and emoticons.
Connect with your favorite brands and celebrities using Jio Chat Channels. Keep up on the latest news, entertainment, and sports.
Simplify your life with Jio Chat. Jio Chat automatically synchs contacts. Send free SMS invites to friends.
Why Jio Chat?
• Rich Messaging. Instantly and easily message any of your Jio Chat contacts – up to 100 at a time. And Jio Chat’s not boring – add stickers, emoticons, doodles, pictures, videos, and audio notes to your messages to mix things up a bit
• Voice, Video Calling and Conferencing. Whether one-on-one or group, global or local, Jio Chat delivers both voice and video calling with an easy-to-use interface and no additional charges
• Hide or Share. It’s up to you! Jio Chat offers location sharing, status sharing. But if you are in the mood for some privacy, simply turn the feature off
• Chat Offline. Coverage spotty? Jio Chat will store messages when the connection is interrupted and forward once you or your friends are back online
• Always On and Connected. After initial install and activation, there’s no need to sign in again. As long as your device is powered on, Jio Chat stays connected and ready to go
• Follow Brands, Celebrities with Channels. Jio Chat offers the latest news, updates, and special promotions through Jio Chat Channels. Browse your favorites and discover new favorites
Jio Chat is completely free and ad free!
For more information about Jio Chat, visit: http://www.jiochat.com.
> HOW IT WORKS:
1. MobileDay syncs with your Android calendar
2. Your scheduled events appear in a sleek daily overview
3. MobileDay detects your audio calls and online meetings and allows you to dial in with one simple tap—no need to remember call-in numbers, PINs, or passcodes
MobileDay Basic allows you to join 10 calls per month FREE. After that, you can purchase MobileDay Pro and join unlimited audio calls and online meetings for $1.99 USD per month or $14.99 USD per year (via in-app subscription). With MobileDay Pro, you will have access to 24/7 Premium Customer Support.
• Auto-detect scheduled events in your calendar
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings
• Get dependable one-tap access to any call or online meeting
• Rely on MobileDay to dial you into every call accurately using human validated dial-in sequences
• Rejoin dropped calls with one tap
• Notify attendees when you are running late via text and email with a pre-populated, customizable message
• Use quick call options to dial anyone in your contacts, or call using the MobileDay keypad
• Schedule meetings from within the app with your conference dial-in information pre-populated
• Join conference calls and online meetings on any platform, including WebEx®, GoToMeeting®, Google+ Hangouts, Lync, and more
> WHY MOBILEDAY?
• The app’s simple, uncluttered, and easy-to-use interface
• MobileDay complies with the strictest mobile app security standards, so private data such as your location, calendar, and contacts never leaves your device
• A real person tests and validates each dial-in sequence so you can rely on MobileDay to successfully get you into every call, every time
> AWARDS AND PRESS:
Time - 10 Must-Have Mobile Apps - #1 MobileDay
Forbes - Free Mobile Apps Every Entrepreneur Should Use
Entrepreneur Magazine - 2013 Business Travel Awards - Best New Travel App
Invite on the fly
- Send invitations: You create pre-formatted invites from your Outlook® add-in, smartphone app, or browser invite tool.
- Receive invitations: Your invites automatically include the OpenTouch® Conference join button for fast and simple conference access. No need to dial-in long numbers and codes.
- Dial-in numbers: You easily add and remove international dial-in numbers from a country checklist.
- Alerts: As soon as your first guest joins your meeting, OpenTouch® Conference alerts your computer and smartphone. Just click 'View' to see who just joined.
- Fast join: Click to join from the OpenTouch® Conference invitation join button, your Outlook® add-in ,or your smartphone – OpenTouch® Conference calls you on the phone number you choose.
- No access codes: You'll never need dial-in numbers or access codes again - but if necessary we have a wide range of international dial-in numbers.
Stay on track, control your meeting
- See who's on: From both the web and your smartphone app, you'll always know who’s just joined, and who's speaking.
- Add participant on the fly: If someone's missing, you can easily add them to the call from your contacts on your smartphone.
- Stay in control: If someone has background noise, you can mute their line. And if needed, you can record the call or assign a billing code.
Share what needs to be shared, in a click
- Click to share: Just click the big button, at any time, and you're sharing your screen. You can also allow your guests to share with a click.
- Technology made easy: It’s that simple. No complexity or headaches, and no training required.
What is Roaming Service?
You can forward your phone number while traveling and receive all your phone calls on the Whisso App as long as you are connected to the Internet.
- Free Voice calls
- Free Conference Calling
- Call Land line or Mobile phones at low cost
- Transfer your number to Whisso and receive all your calls on the App while traveling.
- Free Messaging among Whisso users
Download now and connect with people that matter to you.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
Are you tired of entering manually lots of conference codes (DTMF tones) to join or start conferences?
Use this app to never join a conference call late again, even if you are on the move!
You can also join/start a call directly from Outlook by using the Conference Caller Pro Outlook connector (Outlook Add-In).
You can also synchronize your Outlook calendars to Android calendar as well as only to internal calendar in Conference Caller Pro. (Internal only list conference call events)
Aim with Conference Caller Pro is to create a generic conference dialer application that simplifies starting or joining conference calls by sending conference codes automatically for you making it a simple "one click" to start or join a conference.
Conference caller is also integrated with Android calendar and allows you to synchronize appointments and connect automatically, by rules you define, appointment to a conference number to dial. Including reminder from where you can join a call instantly without even searching for correct phone number to dial and conference codes.
You can even send invitations to conference calls directly from the application. If your attendee also has Conference Caller Pro he will automatically get an invitation notification and he will automatically get all conference details so he does not have to enter them manually. Users not having conference caller pro will get an email from where he can respond + add to his PC calendar with attached vCal file
Application have support for creating your own dial up sequences (DTMF tones) and save them as templates you can use when creating your conf items. You can also share your templates with other users or download a template someone else has uploaded. (InterCall pre-loaded and more available to be downloaded within the program like Cisco)
The application dials the phone number specified and when call is established it converts the input given for the selected conference to DTMF tones and sends them to the conferencing system.
You can create shortcuts to individual objects; there is also widget support that provides a bit more information of the selected conference.
Application was developed with conference calls first in mind but you could use it for any situation where you want to be able to send DTMF tones after a call is established in a automatic way. E.g. call someone that has an extension in the switchboard
VChat main features:
* ONE-TO-ONE CHAT: Enjoy private conversations with your friends and family.
* GROUP CHAT : The group chat feature lets you chat with many friends at once. You can chat with up to 100 people in a group discussion.
* MULTIMEDIA: Send Picture & Record, Location, File message to your friends and family.
* FIND FRIEND: Easy to find new friends via wifi, Facebook, Phone number or Nearby Friends.
* ADDRESS BOOK SYNCHRONIZATION: VChat use your Address Book to automatically connect you with your friends and family.
Buy prepaid credit online and replace calling cards and phone cards with our free calling app.
This way you can make cheap calls to Mexico, India, China, Colombia, Cuba, Thailand, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and many other countries worldwide. With KeepCalling it’s easy to call home.
VOICE CALLS & SMS
• Use with WiFi & 3G/4G
• Pay per minute, no hidden fees
• Works on 7'' and 10'' tablets
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE AND GET:
• Lowest rates for international calls
• No hidden fees
• Minute rounding
• $2 minimum order
• Balance never expires
• Buy credit in app
• 100% call quality
• High quality international phone calls
• Access from any Android device
• Direct access to your contacts
• Cheap calling rates for international phone calls
• 24/7 Customer Service
EASY TO USE:
1. Download our app for FREE
2. Buy credit and get your PIN or login if you already have a PIN number
3. Start calling or texting
*Check what’s the rate/min for the destination you want to call in our Rates tab!
*Check out the answer to our frequently asked questions in our Help Center tab.
Set my Caller ID
*Let your friends know who’s calling them! Set your Caller ID directly from the app.
Buy Voice Credit
*Recharge your PIN directly from the app! You don’t have to go to our website anymore, you can buy Voice Credit for international calls from this tab.
Rate our app
*We value your opinion. Please let us know if you like our app!
• Use your own contact list
• Create new account from the app
• Use Speed Dial to call your favorite numbers faster
• Buy Voice Credit from the app or set Auto Recharge on our online store so you never run out of credit
What can I do to improve my quality when making a phone call online?
All international phone calls placed through our application depend on the quality of your Internet connection. Please make sure you have a good signal and that no other software or program is using your Internet resources when making an internet phone call.
Can I use my phone contacts?
Yes, but you have to make sure that all phone numbers are saved in international format: country code + phone number. If no phone numbers are listed in the Contacts page of our application, that means you did not allow our app to access your phone Contacts. In this case, please go to Settings -> Privacy -> Contacts -> KeepCalling app and set the slider to 'ON'. Only then you are ready to make a phone call online with our app.
Where can I find the rates for SMS?
The rates for SMS are available in the More -> Rates section, next to the calling rates.
How much data does the app use for an online call?
On average, the app uses approximately 1MB/min for making a voice call. In order to benefit from the highest quality available, we advise you to use the application with a WiFi network. Any costs resulting from using the application with 3G or 4G networks when you call internationally or send an SMS are not covered by us.
Does the app work with 4G?
Yes, the app works with both 3G and 4G. Any additional costs from using the application with 3G or 4G networks are not covered by us.
BACKUP CALLING METHODS:
• Use our Toll Free or Local Access numbers from any mobile or landline.
• Use Web Call to make an internet phone call from your PC. With Web Call you can make phone calls online or send SMS to any mobile destination in the world.
We recommend that you turn off international calling with your mobile provider. This way there will be no risk to make international calls or long distance calls by accident using your current provider at much higher rates.
Having issues with the KeepCalling application? Please email us at email@example.com.
GlobalMeet for Android smartphone dials your conference call access numbers and passcodes for you automatically.
GlobalMeet is an easy to use, state of the art meeting solution that gives you a fast and easy way to start your audio conferences.
No access numbers to remember or passcodes to dial. GlobalMeet automatically connects you to the meeting with one touch on your Android smartphone.
With GlobalMeet for Android, you can take command of every meeting, even when you’re on the go, with your favorite GlobalMeet features right at your fingertips:
•Easily host or join a meeting.
•Invite guests via email or just dial out to your guests.
•See who’s talking with GlobalMeet Active Talker®.
•Lock, mute or record your call with a click.
•Adjust participant volumes and mute noisy lines.
•Get one click access to participant profile and contact information.
GlobalMeet mobile works for account holders and visitors. If you want to sign up for GlobalMeet, please visit us online at www.GlobalMeet.com.
Looking for help and tech support? Visit https://community.globalmeet.com/welcome
- 2 realistic Sound Effects (or turn it off)
- 6 different themes/skins
- Vibration at dial-stop
- Dial the number
Free edition of FoxFi will require you to restart after some usage, otherwise it is same as full version.
Sprint and AT&T may not allow you to install our app from Play Store, please install the apk file directly from http://pdanet.co/android, or install on the computer side from http://pdanet.co/a
Due to lockdowns through each phone system update, WiFi mode will only be allowed on a short list of compatible devices. As of April 2015, IN GENERAL,
---Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5, Note 2/3/4) , Verizon LG phones (G2/3) and Verizon Sony phones (Z3) are supported with all Android versions including Android 5.0/5.1.
---Verizon HTC phones (M7/8) will only work on Android 4.1 ~ 4.4.
---Verizon Motorola phones will only work on Android 4.3 or below.
---Straight Talk phones will only work if it uses Verizon and is one of the above.
---AT&T Samsung phones will only work on Android 4.2 or below.
---Other carriers/phones will only work if they still have Android 4.0 or below.
---For all other phones, use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead. If you absolutely need a WiFi hotspot, see below for "WiFi Share".
*To get around lockdowns on WiFi mode FoxFi may prompt you to install a certificate on your phone, this will cause the Android system to enforce a screen lock and show a security message in notification. For more detail and steps to remove screen lock please visit http://pdanet.co/wifi.
*If you receive a message asking for a "password for credential strorage" this is due to a bug in the Android system. Please see steps to clear this message at http://pdanet.co/wifi
USB mode works on almost all Android phones. It allows connection from Windows PC or Mac. In addition, PdaNet comes with a "WiFi Share" feature that can further turn the Windows PC into a WiFi Hotspot so that you can connect other devices to it and share your phone's Internet connection.
*T-Mobile or MetroPCS users can only use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled in PdaNet. This will break Netflix however.
*If your phone is not recognized by your computer after connecting USB, please see http://pdanet.co/driver
*Please treat Windows tablets (non RT) the same as Windows PC.
Bluetooth mode allows connection from Windows PC, Android tablets (excludes Android 4.4) or devices that supports Bluetooth DUN.
*A system bug in Android 4.4 for tablets will break Bluetooth mode, this is fixed in Android 5.0 or later.
*For Android tablets it is possible only the browser app will work in Bluetooth mode. That is because other apps may be looking for wifi or cell phone connection and not recognize the Bluetooth Internet.
*One way around the above two issues is to find a wifi hotspot to connect the tablet to at the same time (such wifi hotspot does not need to provide Internet access).
Download Vonage Mobile® and start a FREE group message with as many as 50 other users.
Use Vonage Mobile from up to five of your devices and get free texting and group messaging, free calls and free video chat on Android phones and tablets, along with iPhones, iPads and iPods. Choose your device, and get free text and group messaging, free calls, and free video chat with other Vonage Mobile users worldwide. The app works over Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G networks.* You can also make low-cost international calls to all mobile numbers and landlines.
Vonage Mobile, gives you ultra low-cost international calling rates from the U.S. to landlines and mobile phones in more than 200 countries that are 90% cheaper on average than major U.S. mobile carriers***. Add calling credits at any time directly from your Google Play account.
Free Video Calling and Video Messaging
Choose your device, and get great video call quality for face-to-face time with friends and loved ones with free video calling to other Vonage Mobile users worldwide – Android and iPhone users alike.
It’s also easy to leave a Video Message. Record a video in app to leave as a message or select a pre-recorded video from your phone.
With Vonage Mobile, you can use the device of your choice to make international calls to phone numbers worldwide at ultra-low calling rates that are 90% cheaper on average than major U.S. mobile carriers.***
Remember to use Vonage Mobile over Wi-Fi when traveling internationally to stay in touch for less. And, if you need to add calling credit at any time, it’s easy. Just buy in the app, directly from your iTunes account.
Free HD Voice Calling
All voice calls between Vonage Mobile users are HD-quality, making it sound like the person on the other side is in the room with you. Once you hear HD-voice you will never want to make a regular voice call again.
Send and receive free text messages, pictures, video clips, audio clips and more with other Vonage Mobile users.
Never pay for international messaging again.
Find out what’s happening with Vonage Mobile:
• Learn more at http://www.vonagemobile.com
• Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/vonage
• Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/vonage
• Need help? Visit http://vonagemobile.com/support
*Data rates may apply
** U.S. registered phone numbers only. Limited to AT&T® or T-Mobile® subscribers.
*** Comparison reflects published pay per use rates to the top 50 countries called.
Vonage Web Site http://www.vonage.com/vonagemobile
- Ad-Free !
- 2 realistic Sound Effects (or turn it off)
- 6 different themes/skins
- Vibration at dial-stop
- Dial the number