Keep your residents, staff, and everyone who enters your community safe and secure with Accushield Mobile.
Accushield Mobile works with the Accushield Kiosk to enable a fast, touchless sign-in and screening experience at senior living communities and skilled nursing facilities. This version of the app is designed specifically for staff member, healthcare/service provider and family/guest sign in/sign out. If you need technical assistance with signup, please contact your senior living community or skilled nursing facility.
Accushield Mobile enables senior living communities and skilled nursing care facilities to easily apply sign-in safety protocols for the well-being of their communities.
Benefits of using Accushield Mobile:
- Answer questions and submit/verify required documentation set by your senior living communities and skilled nursing facilities to improve community safety.
- When you arrive at the Accushield Kiosk, scan your mobile QR code to sign in, scan your temperature at the kiosk, and print a name badge all without having to touch the kiosk screen.
- Receive tailored information about your senior living communities and skilled nursing facilities latest safety and health protocol.
- Rate your experience through a customer satisfaction survey on your way out.
- Answer questions from one account, even if you are connected to multiple senior living communities and skilled nursing facilities using Accushield Mobile!
How to use Accushield Mobile:
- For Staff: When you first open the app, verify that you are a staff member at an Accushield community by entering your mobile number and receiving a verification code via text. NOTE: Each staff member using the app must have their mobile phone number saved in their Staff Member Account within the Accushield Dashboard.
- For Family/Guests and Healthcare/Service Providers: When you first open the app, verify that you are a family/guest or healthcare/service provider at an Accushield community by entering your mobile number and receiving a verification code via text. NOTE: Family/Guests or Healthcare/Service Providers must have at least one previous Accushield Kiosk sign in capturing their mobile phone number before using Accushield Mobile.
- Before you arrive at the Accushield Kiosk, in Accushield Mobile click Sign In to answer your community’s custom screening questions and generate a unique sign-in QR code.
- Once you arrive at the kiosk, scan your QR code from your mobile device to begin the sign-in process.
- Your verified name badge shows that you have completed the kiosk sign-in and screening process.
- When you are ready to leave the community, click Sign Out to generate your sign-out QR code.
- Scan your sign-out QR code at the kiosk to complete the sign-out process.