Wirelessly transfer photos and videos directly to ACDSee Photo Studio from your mobile device using ACDSee Mobile Sync. Just select and send. The ACDSee Mobile Sync app keeps you present and up-to-date by remembering which photos have been sent. Zoom through your process with flexible selection options and configurable filenames and subfolders. ACDSee Mobile Sync is the perfect tool to effortlessly jump-start your photography workflow.
Once images have been sent to ACDSee Photo Studio, you have the freedom of organizing them with efficiency-enhancing digital asset management tools, such as ratings, hierarchical keywords, categories, color labels, and much more. Enjoy perfecting them with extensive editing adjustments, including correcting exposure, white balance, color, sharpness, reducing noise, adding text, watermarks, and objects, and much, much more. And with a layered editor and specialized adjustment layers in ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, you have unlimited creative capabilities. Design the image composites, original advertising, innovative graphics, and powerful art imagery you’ve been envisioning—all with images captured on your device.
For product information, please visit www.acdsee.com
• Quick, simple setup.
• Access images received from your device inside ACDSee Photo Studio in a clear, dedicated folder.
• View, develop, and perfect received mobile images in ACDSee Photo Studio.
• Configure filenames and subfolders based on predefined templates.
• Easy to use, straightforward interface.
• Send only images, only video, or only new content.
• Convenient file handling and file naming options.
• Speedy performance.
• Customizable target, target name, and destination folder.
ACDSee Mobile Sync for Android requires 6.0 and above