Using WOD Programmer the athlete enters the length of their training cycle, equipment they have available, days they want to train on, exercise and scheme priorities, and duration of workouts and all of that information is built into a custom workout calendar.
Additionally, WOD Programmer has every timer a fitness athlete could need, from EMOTM, AMRAP, Tabata, for Time, and now an interval timer where the athlete can set rounds, the amount of work time, and the amount of rest time.
Athletes can also see video examples of all the exercises, ensuring that even beginner athletes know the standards for each movement and how to perform them correctly.
WOD Programmer was written by a West Point Decathlete, current competitive CrossFit Athlete, fitness writer, and former lead trainer a deployed Military CrossFit Affiliate to create custom workouts for athletes everywhere so they can progress more rapidly.
✮ Crossfit WOD Programmer is not affiliated with CrossFit, Inc. in any way. ✮
✮ CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. ✮
The ONLY fitness app you need!
"If it doesn't CHALLENGE you, it doesn't CHANGE you"
-- Instantly create your own CrossFit Circuit or 'WOD'
-- Over 100,000 insane unique circuits
-- Huge variety of exercises using various equipment including, barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells and movements which involve bodyweight exercises and gymnastic exercises
-- Detailed description for each exercise
-- Workout rating
-- Rest/Rep timer!
-- Guaranteed to challenge at any fitness level
XFiT delivers over 100,000 different CrossFit circuit's at your finger tips, providing you with a lifetime of workouts, each guaranteed to challenge at any fitness level. The CrossFit circuits in this application have been professionally developed to provide you with the BEST, most physically CHALLENGING CrossFit routines for OPTIMAL performance. For a unique twist, XFiT will also set the total amount of rounds to be completed! CrossFit is proven to be one of the most effective exercise methods to improve physical fitness and athletic performance.
Each gut wrenching, butt kicking, ball breaking workout consists of:
-- Resistance Training and Weightlifting--
-- Metabolic Conditioning--
-- Bodyweight and Gymnastics--
-- Kettlebells and Equipment--
Perform each exercise in turn for the designated set of rounds. Rest for 2 minutes between rounds (Average, this can change depending on fitness level).
*XFiT is not affiliated with CrossFit, Inc
Keywords: Crossfit, WOD routine, gym, kettlebell, circuit, fitness, xfit, WOD generator, WOD routine, gymnastic, exercise, crossfit, routine challenge, fitness, kettlebell workout, kettlebell challenge, xfit, gym, xfit, crossfit, routine, xfit routine, gym, fit, fat
We took the task of logging your workouts and created an insanely beautiful experience, making it the best Fitness Application in the Android Market.
Keep track of your daily WODs and share them! Track your favorites and check your benchmark WODs progress.
Track your Personal Records and get your training scales and progress history.
WODBook includes daily feeds from some of the most famous boxes.
More than 100 benchmark WODs are included ( the girls, heroes, travel WODs ). If your benchmark WOD is not there, just save it and start tracking your benchmark progress!
WODBook includes theWOD Machine as a premium add-on!!!
This is the ultimate workout generator tool! This is not a random WOD generator or a WODs database, this is a smart and dynamic system which will learn from your logs and RMs to generate WODs specially for you!
Fully customizable, scalable and with a deck of cards mode included, theWOD Machine is the most complete and powerful workout generator tool available in the market!
If you are traveling, or can not make it to your Box, or just for the fun, theWOD Machine is for you!
Get WODBook and start tracking your workouts today!
Full list of features:
- TheWOD Machine - Smart WOD generator and Deck of cards.
- Get WOD feeds from several selected boxes.
- Enter your own Box Feed URL.
- Track your daily WODs by adding them to your WOD Calendar.
- Enter results and notes for your tracked WODs.
- Keep track of your favorite WODs.
- Keep track of your benchmark WODs.
- Track your Paleo challenges progress.
- Manage your personal records.
- User Profile - Total finished WODs, Favorite WODs, Benchmark WODs, Finished Paleo Challenges.
- Automatic sharing to Facebook of your WOD results, Paleo challenges, and Records.
- Get scales of your personal records.
- Visualize your personal records progress history.
- Get more than 100 benchmark WODs ( Girls, Heroes, Travel WODs ).
- View Videos of some of the best benchmark WODs.
- Add your own benchmark WODs.
- Backup your Data in your SD Card or sync with a Dropbox account.
- Track and visualize each of your benchmark WODs history.
- Training Timers are included ( StopWatchTimer, Amrap Timer, Tabata timer ).
- Customize your Tabata training setting exercise interval, rest interval and number of rounds.
Note: WODBook is not authorized or endorsed by CrossFit Inc.
✮ myWOD is not affiliated with CrossFit, Inc. in any way. ✮
✮ CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. ✮
myWOD HQ would like to say THANKS TO THE 150,000 COACHES, TRAINERS, AND ATHLETES WHO HAVE HELPED MAKE myWOD THE #1 XF TRACKING APP! WE ARE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL.
✮✮✮✮ About myWOD ✮✮✮✮
If you're looking for simplicity, this is your app. Easily log your XF workout of the day (WOD), keep track of your records, and seamlessly share your accomplishments on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or import your accomplishments into an email. myWOD gives you the ability to log your Max Weight achievements, as well as pull daily WODs directly from CrossFit.com or your favorite box's feed. If that isn't enough, you can also create your own custom WODs and save them for future use.
All of this with a calendar view, graph view, and a search function that makes tracking workouts a breeze and the ability to back up your WOD and Max Weight data makes myWOD THE app for logging your XF workouts.
Timers that continue to run even if your device falls asleep? Yea, myWOD's got that.
✮✮✮✮ FEATURES ✮✮✮✮
✮Share your completed WODs on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or via Email.
✮Search feature and calendar for easy tracking of past WODs.
✮Add custom movements and track max weight achievements.
✮Graphing to see your progress over time.
✮Over 150 preloaded common WODs, updated remotely -- so you'll always have the most up-to-date list of WODs!
✮Create your own custom WODs for future use.
✮Add your gyms RSS feed and access your box's daily workouts directly. Add unlimited number of feeds.
✮Standard timer, lap timer, countdown timer, interval timer, and fully Tabata timer.
✮Within timers, keep track of reps by tapping screen and then import score to completed WOD.
✮Music access within timers.
✮Imperial and Metric settings.
✮Several data back-up options.
✮Sync data between devices via Dropbox and email.
✮Large collection of how-to videos, covering many basic and advanced movements.
✮Weight percentage charts.
✮Traveling? The find a gym feature locates XF gyms in your area and provides addresses, phone numbers, and websites.
✮ PLEASE REVIEW ✮ PLEASE REVIEW ✮
If you encounter any problems with myWOD please email us directly (email@example.com) as opposed to leaving a negative review. It is difficult for us to help you when we cannot communicate back to you. It also helps us and other users when we receive emails from you. Thank you : )
Brought to you by HenHub.com.
We are always looking to improve! Any suggestions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- This application is not affiliated or associated with CrossFit, Inc.
- The workouts, exercises, and other movements provided in this application are for informational and educational purposes only, and are not intended for use as a substitute for professional programming.
- Always consult a physician or qualified healthcare provider before beginning any exercise or fitness program.
Note: WODBOX is not authorized or endorsed by Crossfit Inc.
FROM OUR USERS
- “Best app on my phone”
- “Great app, I tried everything else out there and this is the best …”
- “Love the app and the WODs! 5 star app!”
- “Solid app. Best of its kind”
- “Helps keep all your WODS organized.”
- “MY LIFESAVER...I go to WODBOX whenever my coach is unavailable or during holidays (when the box closes). It is also my lifeline when I travel.”
Great features that come with WODBOX
- WOD from top boxes around the world
- View hero, ladies, and games WODs
- Stopwatch & Countdown timer
- Abbreviations, movement descriptions and videos
Upgrade WODBOX To meet your needs, by adding this great features!
- Generated WODs based on your available equipment
- Tabata timer
- Unlimited journal entries
- Unlimited baseline records
- Sharing on social networks
- View WOD history from top boxes
- Add your own box via RSS
- 1 Rep Max calculator
- Create your own list of favorite WODS
- Coming Soon (View your data from the web and sync across devices)
As athletes ourselves, the WODBOX Team wanted a way to quickly find a workout to execute. We wanted some form of randomness, some form of prescription, and some form of direct selection. Thus, we created the following ways to find your workout: Genius, The WOD Feed and The Hopper.
Genius will generate workouts based on the equipment you have available. Our home users and users that are on-the-go find this particularly useful since they don’t always have all the equipment one may find in an affiliate. There is NO NETWORK CONNECTION REQUIRED for Genius to work, and the weapons list is growing constantly based on user feedback.
The WOD Feed provides direct, tailored access some of the world’s premier affiliates. The list is constantly growing so our athletes can access more and more WOD sources over time.
The Hopper provides access to the various Heroes, Ladies, 2007-2013 Reebok CrossFit Games and exclusive Fan Tribute WODs. The hopper is both a reference for enthusiasts of the sport and random selection mechanism for those looking to test themselves against one of the famous workouts.
Box feed provides daily WODs from top gyms around the country (including CLE, Lackland, Independence, Endurance, Molon Labe and SPC)
One spin of the Hero Hopper and within a few seconds your WOD fate is determined!
Genius - Your weapons, your mission, your Victory.
- Gives you custom WODs based upon your equipment
- Unlimited WODs on demand on your phone, anytime, anywhere (no network connection required)
Log WOD, results, ratings, PR, and scaling information in the journal
Track baseline movements(Squats, Cleans, Push Ups, Thrusters, Fran, and other Named WODs)
Use the Countdown, Stopwatch, or Tabata Timer during your Workout
Become a hero, start today with WODBOX
Chat with us and our users on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/WodBoxApp
- WOD Log view gives you a place to view all your past WODs.
- PR Log view gives you all your PR's in on place.
- Long press on your WOD/PR will delete it.
- Share option so you can email or text your results to your competitors (aka friends).
- Link to the Crossfit website to see the daily WOD.
- Settings to backup and restore the database to/from your SD card.
More features are coming, stay tuned!
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. Crossfit WOD Log is not affiliated with CrossFit, Inc. in any way.
Get easy access to the official CrossFit RSS feed. Maintain your Paleo Diet, watch all CrossFit HQ YouTube videos, build strength with CrossFit Football, tumble with Coach Carl Paoli in the Gymnastics WOD feed, and limber up with Kelly Starrett with the Mobility WOD feed! Daily WOD is your ONE stop shop for everything CrossFit related.
- Select from different feeds with our easy to use sub nav controls
- Go social! Share your favorite workouts with Friends via Facebook, Twitter and Email
- CrossFit on the go made easy!
- Provide us with suggestions and feedback on how to improve this app with our very own built in messaging system.
- Receive discounts on all your purchases from Progenex!
CrossFit is sweeping the globe by storm and you can now stay up to date with workouts all from the palm of your hand. It's the ultimate strength and conditioning program and millions of elite athletes are joining in on the movement. Change your body and your life today. Let Daily WOD help!
(c) 2012 Happenstance LLC. All rights reserved.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. Daily WOD is not affiliated with CrossFit, Inc. in any way.
Now it is easier than ever to keep in contact with your CrossFit friends or connect with new ones all over the world.
- Daily WODs and videos.
- Easy sign up with facebook.
- Post your youtube channel with all your videos with a few clicks.
- See what your friends are up to.
- Share what you are up to, or what your latest WOD was.
- Get notified when your friends update or comment on your posts.
- Create a page for your BOX, send messages, update blogs and post videos.
- Create an event and share it with the community.
- Post topics in the forum and get tips and tricks from other members.
• WODs - view current and past WODs
• Class - register and sign in to class
• Coachboard - record your WOD results
• Whiteboard - view current and past WOD results
• Performance - add a result and see your history of gymnastics, weightlifting, metcons and totals
• Journal - track your nutrition
• WodiFind - want to drop-in to a box? Locate a box that uses Wodify
• Notifications - real time alerts from your box and when you get likes and comments on the Whiteboard
• Social Integration - share your accomplishments on Facebook and Twitter
More from developer
The app currently only has common calculations.