This very popular iOS App is now available for Android. Drugs can be searched for by generic name or alternative name, including many trade names. Incorporates a handy dose calculator function to automatically generate the correct dose for any individual patient as well as a continuous infusion calculator for drugs such as lidocaine. Developed by Dr Kevin Corley DACVIM DACVECC this is an essential resource for practitioners, students, residents and specialists alike.
The App is known to work on all Samsung Galaxy devices including Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Mini and Galaxy Note and on the Samsung Europa. It works on HTC Wildfire and HTC Desire HD. We believe it will work on all other Android devices and will refund customers if it does not work on your device. Contact us through www.veterinaryadvances.com.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- Full list of drug name (including generic and trade name) and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best free drug dictionary for nurses/doctors with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Great details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Auto complete search feature to lookup the drugs.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface which can be customized.
- Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Bookmark feature that give you fast access to your favorite ones.
- History of looked up drug list.
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
*** This is a fully functional trial ***
Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
"A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book....For its size, this book is a valuable re¬source. It takes up very little pocket room, and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs."--Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Steven Haist, MD, and Aimee G. Adams, PharmD, are affiliated with the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
*If you do not have an online subscription to Micromedex 2.0 products, please instead download the non-subscriber version of this exact same app, called Micromedex Drug Essentials for $2.99 a year. It’s a low-cost alternative for on-the-go access to Micromedex drug information.
Access to Free Micromedex Drug Reference requires a password. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these instructions to obtain the password (which only needs to be entered once per year):
1. Login to Micromedex 2.0 through your online subscription.
2. Click on the “mobileMicromedex” link near the top of the application.
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the mobile app at no charge.
If you cannot locate the “mobileMicromedex” link, or have other questions related to this app, please contact support via http://micromedex.com/mobile/freedrugreference.
Access the evidence-based content you rely on in your Micromedex online solution, anytime, anywhere, via your Android device.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference provides clinical care professionals with on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Micromedex solutions.
An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
• Adult and pediatric dosage
• Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• Drug interactions
As well as:
• Black box warnings
• Breast feeding
• Common trade names
• Dose adjustments
• Generic names, including selected combination products
• How supplied
• Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• Mechanism of action
• Pregnancy category
• Therapeutic class
• Updated monthly
• Ability to use without a WiFi or cellular connection
DrugIndex delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 30,000+ brand name and 2000+ generic drugs. This powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions and patient teaching.
It provides all the information required to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. This application delivers evidence base need to safely administer these drugs along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
• Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands
• Drug / Brand Search Features
• Bookmark useful drugs / brand drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
• Special features of drugs, detailed information, safety details, available brands for each drugs etc.
MEDICAL NEWS CHANNELS- RSS FEEDS
• Default category based news channels (RSS feeds)
• Add or remove new changes
• Ability to save and email articles, share articles on Facebook and read offline without internet connection
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION
• Supported OS: 4.0 , 4.0.3, 4.0.4 , 4.1
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using drugindex.
* Search for drug information, disease information and ICD9 codes
* No need to install or keep updating local databases
* Rapid search of multiple information providers using the same search term
* App will remember your last search term and last used provider
* Search history available
* Information providers used are: Drugs.com, EMC(UK), Medscape, Wikipedia, SearchICD9 and MIMS.com (Asia)
* Search for drugs without registration: Drugs.com and EMC (UK)
* Search for Drugs and Medical information (e.g. diseases, diagnoses) for free in Medscape
* Search for ICD Codes with SearchICD9
* An Internet connection is required in order to use this app
* Search result will open in your browser. Use your Back button to get back to the app.
* You may be required to login to some information providers : Medscape and MIMS but registration is free
* App is formatted for smartphones, may not work well for tablet devices
**GoodRx can save you hundreds of dollars a month, even if you have insurance or Medicare.**
Most Americans don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy. There's never been a way to compare drug prices - until now.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices easy. Our app provides current cash and sale prices, coupons and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. GoodRx tells you which pharmacies have drugs for less than $4 per fill, and some where certain prescriptions for free!
Best of all, GoodRx coupons can be used from within the app - simply hand your phone to the pharmacist to save up to 80%! No need to print out anything - find savings on the go!
GoodRx is 100% free to use - there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use GoodRx for every member of your family, including pets.
GoodRx has been featured by Consumer Reports, The New York Times, PBS, ABC News, Forbes, CNN, The LA Times and more. Our app is used by hundreds of doctors and clinics to help save patients money on their medications.
Here's what GoodRx users are saying:
"I am still in shock!!! I called my doctor to cancel the prescription he ordered for me due to the cost. Then I found GoodRx. I brought your coupon to Walgreens and wound up paying $40.20 instead of the $452.97 that was their original cost. You guys are literally a lifesaver! The pharmacist was as surprised as I was. Thank you so much!"
“As a doctor, I’m always interested in saving money for my patients. GoodRx helps my patients afford the drugs they need - and it’s so easy!”
"I decided to give your site a spin and was pleasantly surprised to see you guys saved my $50 a month right off the bat. Not a bad bonus for a first time user!"
Start saving on your prescriptions with GoodRx!
With Psych Drugs, you can learn important and useful information about various psychotropic medications such as antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, and anti-anxiety medications.
Some major classes of psych drugs include: SSRIs, TCAs, MAOIs, second generation (atypical) antipsychotics, benzodiazepines, and meds for insomnia, anxiety, depression, ADHD, alcohol dependence, opioid dependence and nicotine addiction, etc…
Perfect for psychology test and flashcards log, you can learn about drug interaction or interactions, meds apps, mental health, diseases and disability. This cool app also serves as a reminder and personality checker like a healing book diary full of medical terms and terminology dictionary info and smart facts.
Also as a nursing central handbook for pill identifier and identification, medication guide for this dot com age of psychological testing and games.
For each medication, you will find:
Maximum daily dose for adults
Maximum daily dose for adolescents and children
This useful app is ideal for medical and mental health professionals, psychiatrist, psychiatric residents, medical students, psychology students, therapists, counselors, and of course curious lay people who just want to familiarize themselves with psychotropic medications. If you want more detailed information, you can check out other medical apps like epocrates rx, webmd mobile cme, and medscape for symptom checker, and baby health prescription!
Scroll alphabetically through the list and quickly jump to a letter with an A-Z side panel.
Find a medication quickly with convenient search bar function.
Tap on the medication to learn about it.
Save your favorites with a touch of a button.
Share drug info with a friend via email.
Useful for Medical,Dental,Nursing & all Para-medical students.
Physicians,Pharma-students,Health-care Professionals & students working in clinical practice can also use.
Free New Drugs App Features:
-all new drugs brief description
-new drugs of 2014 included
--Best quick revision tool
-Best interface easy to use
In this digital tech. world if medical subjects are accessible in app form, then it's amazing.
We are helping Medical students by giving important subject information through Digital market.
Who can use this Free New Drugs app:
-Health care professions
-Students working in clinical practice & dispensary
This app content is only for pocket reference & educational purpose.
*Your ideas and suggestions for developing more medical field apps are wel come.
kindly rate us to improve and encourage to do more.
Poisoning & Drug Overdose, Sixth Edition delivers critical information on effective diagnosis and treatment of drug-related emergencies and chemical exposures.
Divided into four sections:
* Section I covers initial emergency management, including treatment of complications; physical and laboratory diagnosis; and decontamination and enhanced elimination procedures
* Section II provides detailed information on 150 common drugs and poisons
* Section III describes the use of antidotes and therapeutic drugs to treat poisoning
* Section IV describes the medical management of chemical and occupational exposures, with a table of more than 500 industrial chemicals
Poisoning & Drug Overdose, Sixth Edition is enhanced by numerous tables, charts, and a comprehensive index featuring generic, chemical, and brand names, making it an essential resource for anyone responding to drug-related emergencies and chemical exposures.
“Poisoning & Drug Overdose belongs in every emergency physician’s workroom.” --Academic Emergency Medicine reviewing earlier edition
“…a great addition to any emergency department library when rapid reference is needed to treat and diagnose the poisoned patient.” -- Annals of Emergency Medicine reviewing earlier edition
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
✓ drugs and diseases
✓ drugs and bugs
✓ drugs book
✓ drugs brand names
✓ drugs brand and generic
✓ drugs classification
✓ drugs com pill identifier
✓ drugs dictionary free
✓ drugs dictionary offline
✓ drugs encyclopedia
✓ drugs for disease
✓ drugs guide
✓ drugs hand book
✓ drugs information
✓ drugs identifier
✓ drugs knowledge
✓ drugs list
✓ drugs medical
✓ drugs pharmacology
✓ drugs reference
✓ drugs study
This app is free version for everyone. It has tips to lose weight and a Body Mass Index Calculator as well as meal time scheduler and healthy eating options. For those who have SlimPlate System it also has the user manual for you to refer.
If you want to purchase SlimPlate System you can purchase it through the app link also or call 1-803-325-1111 or www.SlimPlateSystem.com
Results may vary.