Wave Launcher is the ultimate add-on launcher available for Android! With a single swipe you can launch up to 120(!) of your favorite apps, shortcuts and recently-used apps regardless of which app is currently running. Wave Launcher is accessible anytime, anywhere!
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: email@example.com
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
Lazy swipe, ONE HAND and ONE SWIPE,do whatever you want!
Slide out the "Lazy Swipe" from your screen's left or right bottom corner in any situation, you could:
1. Find and open your most frequently used applications without any settings;
2. Find and open your newly installed or recently used application, no longer need to scrolling in your many application list;
3. Switch on and off the commonly used general settings, such as wifi, bluetooth, flashlight etc...
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/lazyswipe
Special thanks to:
Eduard Vrhovec(Croatian&Serbia&Bosnia & Herzegovina translation)
iksa,Tawfiq Hourani(Arabic translation)
Hakan Güven(Turkish translation)
Eric Farias,Adrian Kowaliński(Portuguese translation)
Dương Vũ Trúc(Vietnamese translation)
Hamidreza Rashed Saiedi(Persian translation)
Tadej Kobal(Slovenian translation)
Szabó Zsolt(Hungarian translation)
Ігор Бурак(Ukrainian translation)
Konstantinos Mpellas(Greek Translation)
Aleksandrs Plitniks(Latvian Translation)
Aryan Farooqi(Urdu&Hindi Translation)
Small TarZan(Czesh Translation)
If you find malicious promotion, please contact with us, you will get $10 reward, detail please see https://www.facebook.com/events/895362457160672/
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part spacebar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and menu button support, because those need root permission.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", you could achieve any action with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
Drag down from the top left corner of your screen and orbs will fall into place, giving you quick access to various features of your phone. Call and text friends, launch your favorite apps via shortcuts, control music, and more using the various orbs.
SAO is built to be extendable. There are many free and paid themes and extensions available in the Store. Themes update the images, sounds, and fonts used in the app creating a completely different experience. Extensions, on the other hand, are additional orbs that appear when downloading other apps. SMS, for example, is a free extension for phones.
Both themes and extensions have an API for those who want to truly customize the experience. The documentation is still in it's infancy, so don't feel afraid to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help or to submit an app to the Store.
Q: Can I help translate the app to my language?
A: Sure! You can now help out with translating using Localize ( https://www.localize.im/v/dq ).
Q: Can I help test new features or recommend ideas?
A: Of course! Join our community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/106623201559847991380 ) and, if you're interested in being on the cutting edge, sign up for Testing. We'll do our best to address bugs promptly.
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options, Themes. You should see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: My extensions aren't working (or... anything isn't working).
A: Try rebooting. If it still doesn't work, feel free to send us an email ( email@example.com ) or report it in the community.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator (an old feature from Log Out). Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: Why is log out missing?
A: Log out required Device Administrator, which made it difficult to uninstall the app.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Install the SMS extension - it's another app, you can find it in the Store.
Q: Why is there a delay launching the app after pressing the Home button?
A: Android introduces a 5sec delay for all services after the Home button is pressed. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why can't I click under the swipe area?
A: It's an anti-keylogging feature of Android's. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
★ Swipe right on the number field: Addition
★ Swipe left on the number field: Subtraction
★ Swipe up on the number field: Multiplication
★ Swipe down on the number field: Division
★ Swipe right on the display field: Equal
★ Swipe left on the display field: Clear
★ Tap on the display field: Backspace input/operations
★ Tap on menu icon: Change to alternative input method
★ Additional Operators in the sidebar like square root and percentage
We have set ourselves the goal to build beautiful and simple apps for Android. We believe that Android apps should look crisp and simply beautiful. Additionally we want to deliver an intuitive app based on a self-explanatory user experience. We believe that we have achieved this goals by our first app - the Swipe Calculator App and we offer it for free! We believe that we have designed one of the best free Android calculator apps in the Android market.
Feel free to check out our beautiful calculator app, it's free, go download it! ;)
Currently we are working on a pro-version of the swipe calculator app, so stay tuned!
- Floating Knock Lock
- Option to change transparency of floating area
- Option to change size of floating area
It's just same as Windows 7 Task Bar! (see the promotion video)
You can multitask and task-kill everywhere, anytime.
Tab the start button to open/close the task bar and Long press it to open/close the start menu.
* In some versions of MIUI, you are supposed to check 'Show popup window' in application setting.
Tag: taskbar quick launcher dock multi tasking apps windows8 windows7 changer switcher manager shortcut
This supply the most icons(More than 900) and App activities(More than 2,370) in existence. When you apply theme, There are many icons automatically changed, So
it reduces user's burden of changing icons.
Please contact us by e-mail, If you want any other icon and improvement. We support additional services such as updating etc.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Features of theme.
1) More than 900 of pre-fabricated theme-only icons.
2) Jellybean full support.
3) Support for high-resolution devices.
4) Connected with more than 2,370 of App activities.
5) 7 kinds of wallpaper.
6) 4 kinds of dock image.
7) 5 kinds of App drawer wallpaper.
2. To apply this theme.
1) After you install this theme, theme icons in app drawer to run.
2) To set GO_Launcher_EX as default screen.
a) After GO_Launcher_EX installed, click the Home button, and default launcher pop-up comes on.
b) Check the "Use by default for this action" > Select the GO_Launcher_EX, and GO_Launcher_EX will be set as default launcher.
3. How to use GO_Launcher_EX
1) Features of theme : If you apply this theme, then wallpapers, icons, dock images, app drawer wallpapers, etc. will be applied.
2) To apply theme : Install the GO_Launcher_EX, Click GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > themes > Select this theme.
3) Changing wallpaper : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > wallpaper > Go wallpaper > Select this theme's wallpaper.
4) Changing dock image : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Visual settings > Backgrounds > Dock background > GO Theme background > Select this
theme's dock image.
5) Changing App drawer wallpaper : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Visual settings > Backgrounds > App drawer background > GO Theme
background > Select this theme's app drawer wallpaper.
6) Effects setting : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Effects > Select the effects you want.
7) Action settings : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Operation Settings > Select the action you want.
- EasyTouch Not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch, also you can hide it with a long press.
- Maximize your Android multitasking capability with EasyTouch. It's better, more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
★Our users really love EasyTouch and you will too!
"Very good I like this app very much because it really helps and it takes me to my recents like a home button would." -teniya clark
"Amazing! I love this app because it helps me to maintain my lock button... I also love it's features . wonderful!" -Bryan Ertsul
"Thanks Thanks a lot my home buton was not working and i was using this app." -Zaha Zahirovic
"The best of the best. Very nice tool for android. Thanks!" -Anthony DiNozzo
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone, iPad, belongs to Apple Inc.
Check out the Pen Window Launcher as an addon/pugin for Pen Window Manager that allows you to open the Pen Window drawer without using the Spen.
Featured on XDA Portal: http://tinyurl.com/q8agwcs
Featured on PhoneArena: http://tinyurl.com/lzpmua6
For discussions and troubleshooting, please check out the flollowing XDA Forum Link: http://tinyurl.com/q42qrd2
Please uninstall previous versions taken from XDA forum because of app signature conflict.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 10.1, 12.2
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
And can launch App,Shortcut,Widget,Music,Contacts,Photo,Video,Favorite URL.
-Project Icons - v 2.0.4
The lock screen feature of Knockr is designed for all devices and will listen for Gestures or Knocks. Lock screen utilizes the palette class to pull colors from your background and apply them to the camera button and the nav bar (Lollipop only). On Android Lollipop devices you can control media right from the lock screen. The lock screen will also take on the colors of the Album artwork.
To launch apps with Knockr' Gestures or Knocks from anywhere you can use Knockr Everywhere. Tapping on the small Knockr button will launch the Gesture/Knock listener. Long pressing or double tapping the Knockr button will lock the screen.
Knockr on OLED devices can mimic the screen being turned off while still listening for Gestures or Knocks, with black screen. Tasker Integration gives you even more control of Knockr Black Screen. Use Tasker to set the parameters you want for Knockr Black Screen to open/pause. The three options you can choose for Tasker to control are on, off and toggle. On launches Knockr. Off closes Knockr completely. Toggle option toggles Knockr sleep (release and reset the screen wake) the same way that the 'Power Management' option does. When using Tasker integration it is recommended to switch Knockr off in the settings and uncheck power management if using the toggle feature.
Double Tap, Swipe Up, Swipe Down, Swipe Left, Swipe Right, Long Press, Up Arrow, Double Up Arrow, Down Arrow, Double Down Arrow, Right Arrow, Left Arrow, Clockwise circle, Double Clockwise Circle, Counter-Clockwise Circle, and Double Counter-Clockwise Circle.
Knocks are limited to 3 unless a donation is made and then they are unlimited.
Volume Up button when in Landscape: Pressing the volume up button when the device is in Landscape will automatically open the camera
Power button doesn't turn screen on as expected (The power button isn't possible to be overridden in Android, so there is no way to fix this).
Lockscreen Background doesn't show correctly when using the Google Now Launcher (Lockscreen Mode. The wallpaper aligns to the third page of the launcher. This seems to be a vestige from the old android launcher).
Notification LED doesn't show when using black screen (This happens because the screen isn't turned off fully).
When courses are created classes are automatically added to the schedule. If a class is canceled or you need to add a class/test you can easily do it from the schedule tab. In the settings you can turn on reminders so you don't miss a class/test.
Enter upcoming assignments that are due and Backpack will list them in chronological order so you know which are due soonest. You can view all assignments due or separate them by course. In the settings menu you can turn on reminders so you don't forget to do your assignments.
Each course you add, a notebook is created for it. The advantage of this notebook is it utilizes Mark Wei's Standout Library so you can float the note over other apps while still being able to take notes. This allows you to be viewing a powerpoint or textbook on your device while still being able to take notes. Notes are sharable so you can upload them to Dropbox, Drive, Evernote, etc.
Flashcards allow you to create a sets of flashcards. Flashcards are easy to create and view so you can study for your next test anywhere.
After launching the stopwatch/timer just tap on the numbers to start the clock. You can move the stopwatch/timer by dragging from the sides of the window. You can close the stopwatch/timer from the notification. In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and above the user can access settings for the stopwatch/timer to quickly change style or the Timers time.
In the free version users can customize the colors of 1 style.
Upgrade to the Pro version to gain access to:
5 Customizable Styles
Change size of the Stopwatch/Timer
Change opacity of text and background
Choose the Timers alarm
and more to come...