Ear Training Premium
"Ear Training" provides a very simple way to train your ear! Just listen to the note and play it in the keyboard. You can choose from Major, Minor and Dodecaphonic.
You can also choose from two different levels:
Normal – You hear the note you hit, and after that, the note you must hit.
Hard - You won't hear the note you hit, only the note you must hit.
You can choose for how long you want to play, but the score will be affected in the end.
How many notes can you recognize?
Mahjong solitaireis a solitaire matching game that uses a set of mahjong tiles rather than cards. It is also known as Shanghai solitaire, electronic or computerized mahjong, solitaire mahjong and erroneously as mahjong. The tiles come from the four-player game known as mahjong.
A tile that can be moved left or right without disturbing other tiles is said to be exposed. Exposed pairs of identical tiles (Flower and Seasons tiles in the same group being considered identical) are removed from the layout one at a time, gradually exposing the lower layers to play. The aim of the game is to clear the layout by pairing up all the tiles. The game is finished when either the layout is empty, or there are no exposed pairs remaining.
Don't forget to check our Game section for other fun games..
Are you accurate and quick enough? Cut bamboo with the katana according to the diverse levels requisites; thanks to realistic physics, your style, coordination and skill will be key to complete them.
(Note: Android 5 (Lollipop) is supported since version 2.5, in Android 4.4 (KitKat) files can't be deleted from sd card yet)
---- Quick search (New in version 2.0) ----
Find duplicate files in one click:
- Camera photos or videos.
- Downloaded images, videos and audio.
- Images, video and audio in external storage.
- Search by app (if installed): WhatsApp, Viber and WeChat.
Icon/Thumbnail view for result also added in 2.0.
---- Custom search ----
• Touch "+" icon to create a new search (+ New search).
• You must supply, at least, a folder to search in.
Directories > Add directory (+). Activate Recursion to search in sub-folders also.
• Once configured, perform the search with Search now.
Using filters the search can be constrained to scan a subset of all the files inside selected folders, reducing also the time required to complete the process. Only enabled filters are taken into account, which are checked before the application of the duplicate detection method.
• File name/type filter: Allows to scan specific file types based on its extension, such as images (*.jpg,*.png, ...), videos (*.mp4, *.avi, ...), .... Advanced users can also input Java regular expressions.
• File size filter: Process files whose size lies within a given range.
• Modification date filter: Process files modified before or after a specific date.
Criteria refers to the mechanism that considers whether two files are equal or not.
• Same content detection method: Two files are equal if their content is exactly the same.
• Same name detection method: Two files are equal if their names (or part of it) are equal, regardless of content. ("/dir1/photo.jpg" = "/dir2/photo.jpg").
> First characters: Compare only file name first x characters. (Setting it to 3: "three.avi" = "throw.avi").
> Match case: If enabled, "File.pdf" and "file.pdf" will be different.
Result list contains all duplicates found, select the files you want to remove and touch Delete.
To auto-select all files, or all but one in each group, use Auto-select (next to Delete).
Invert selection ("undo" arrow) selects unselected rows and unselects selected ones.
Exclude (dash) excludes selected files, removing them from the list.
Changes in version 2.5:
- Added support for Android 5 (Lollipop).
- New libs used: Picasso (thumbnail view) & SnappyDB (search result).
- Progress info for large files when searching by content.
- Search speed improvements.
- Bugfix: Crash when some special characters where used in custom search names.
- Other bugfixes.
- Downgrade: Group sorting disabled.
Copyright (c) 2015 Acelsoft
The user of Antidupes can consciously delete files in the device, Acelsoft is not responsible for any data loss due to Antidupes functionality.
PreferenceFragment.java by Christophe Beyls.
Picasso (Copyright 2013 Square, Inc. / https://github.com/square/picasso) & SnappyDB (Copyright 2013 Nabil HACHICHA. / https://github.com/nhachicha/SnappyDB) are licensed under the Apache License 2.0:
- Show in larger text size.
- Copy to clipboard.
- Share (Send).
- Generate QR code.
- Pronounce (Speech synthesis, TTS).
You can also export "wpa_supplicant.conf" itself to SD card.
Superuser privileges (Root) is required to reveal the content of "wpa_supplicant.conf".