*** Requires Micro SDCard for Download/Install ROM feature ***
*** Requires Micro SDCard for Backup/Restore feature ***
PLEASE OPEN A TROUBLE TICKET BEFORE LEAVING BAD FEEDBACK!
Open Apology: I have gotten severely behind answering emails while trying to get this newer version of the app completed. And due to the insurmountable amount of spam I'm getting on the support email address, I've setup a Support Ticket system to handle issues. If you have problems with the app, please open a ticket. This will make it much easier for me to track open issues.
This utility will allow you to install a stock or custom recovery image on your Acer Iconia A500. Great for making full backups of your tablet and installing custom ROMs.
It has ClockworkMod Recovery by thor2002ro rev1.3.4 built-in, as well as the stock USA 1.141.07 recovery image.
To install other stock or custom images, simply put them on your sdcard names recovery.img.
It can backup your current recovery image and allow to your later re-install it.
It automatically fixed the Checksums by calling itsmagic.
Premium Features (in app payments)
Backup/Restore (REQUIRES Micro SDCard or USB Drive) - This will let you initiate a Nandroid Backup or Restore procedure without having to manually boot into recovery. It will see all your previous Nandroid backups, whether they are on your Micro-SD or USB drive, and let you select which partitions to restore. The tablet will then automatically reboot to ClockworkMod recovery to do the backup or restore process, then reboot back to normal mode.
Download/Install ROMs (REQUIRES Micro SDCard) - This feature will allow you to download the various ROMs from the internet and initiate the install process. You have the option of having it autotically run a nandroid backup and/or wipe date before installing the selected ROM. Again, the tablet will reboot into ClockworkMod recovery to do the work.
Note about XooM based ROMs. XooM ROMs do not let an apps write directly to the Micro-SD card due to a premission restriction. So when the Download/Install ROMs module tries to download the ROM List or a ROM File on a XooM based ROM, it must download it to your /mnt/sdcard/download folder and then move it to the proper place on the Micro-SD card, which is in a folder called "ROMs". All other ROMs download directly to the ROMs folder of your Micro-SD.
Note about Virtuous ROMs. The author has not given me permission to mirror his ROMs on a server that can handle direct hot-linking. Therefore, the Virtuous ROMs could not be included in this release. Once the author gives me permission, or provides a way to direct hot-link to his ROMs, then I will include them.
- Android 2.2 and above version
- Screen resolution: 800x400,854x480,1024x600,1280x720,1280x800
- Acer All-in-one and Desktop PC are eligible for pairing with Acer Remote APK..
Touch Pad Control
- Touch sensitivity adjustment
- Touch Gesture: Zoom-in/out
- Scroll bar ( Up/down)
- Mouse click (Left/Right)
- Support android and user keypad
- Texts key-in
- Voice key-in
- Hand writing
- Upload texts
- Document editing (Backspace/Enter)
Windows 8 Metro UI Control
- 5-Direction Key ( Up/Down/Right/Left/Enter)
- Switch launched apps
- Exit app
- Charm bar
- Up/Down menu bar
- Back to Metro UI
- Search for app
- Playback/Pause slideshow
- Next/Previous slide
- Exit full-screen playback
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Go to slide
Laser Pointer Control
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Press Laser pointer icon to enable G-sensor
- Laser Pointer sensitivity adjustment
- Fast forward/rewind
- Full screen
- Supported Players: Windows Media Player/Acer Clear.fi(Acer Media)/Apple iTunes/CyberLink PowerDVD
Plus, the Acer Apps are free!
For more details, please visit the Acer Apps official website: http://www.acer.com/acercloud
Protected mode: Protect your notebook when you're away from your notebook in public place.
Alarm mode: Notify you when your notebook is moved away from specific range.
Note 1: Acer Theft Shield (Android version) needs to cooperate with your Acer's Ultrbook notebook built-in Acer Theft Shield (Windows version).
Note 2: Moto’s Android phones aren’t supported
This application software is required for the ICS upgrade. Please download.
Acer continues to offer updates to enrich your Iconia Tab A500/A501 user experience. These include firmware updates and application refreshes. In order to get the best out of your Iconia Tab, its installed applications, and prevent system incompatibility, you must apply all application updates before upgrading the firmware.
Download firmware updates and application refreshes for the Acer Iconia Tab A500/A501 to get the best out of your Iconia Tab and its installed applications.
If you encountered any problem when upgrading, please download the file from our official web site.
When you want to write the music file etc.
(1)It writes it in an internal memory.
(2)It moves to external SD with the tool.
is needed. This was automated.
Please do the file copy from PC with the screen seen while the application program is starting.
This application program is observed the registered directory, and moves to external SD.
At that time, the movement notification is done. (Only Audio)
Confirming the operation is only Vista.
#It is thought that it is influenced by operation of the MTP driver on the PC side, and use it, please after it verifies it well.
This app displays a floating icon which can be clicked everywhere and anytime. It shows recent six tasks or user's favorite app shortcuts, and some function key: Home, Volume up, Volume down, Mute. You can switch between tasks quickly and save your hardware button.
It have been tested on:
[HTC] OneX, Desire
[Samsung] Galaxy S2
☆ Back to recent task quickly
☆ Switch to user defined app shortcuts
☆ hotkeys: Home, Volume up & down, Lock, wifi, Mobile data, Bluetooth, brightness
☆ Customize icon size, transparent, position
☆ Auto start after booting
This app requires network permission for ads.
Pro version will be published in the future.
If you have any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to contact me: email@example.com
You can set a delay in second before capture (timer).
Files can be saved in Bmp, PNG or JPG format in the screenshots's directory. Crop picture, save them, share screenshot on facebook, twitter, dropbox...
Device capture, shootscreen, capture ecran, screen grabber
May require a rooted phone, but this application also works on some unrooted phones.
Working unrooted phones: LG Revolution vs910, Motorola triumph, Optimus V, LG Optimus M, LG Optimus S, LG-P500, GT-S5570L (Galaxy Mini) running Android 2.3.4, HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, Acer Z110....
** We are working on a picture edition module for screenshot - So thanks for your support and your ideas **
INTERNET_ACCESS is for AdMob.
You can use it to scan QR Code for Wi-Fi connecting, or enable Wi-Fi sharing through NFC.
- Scree resolution: 480x320,800x480,960x540,1280x720,1920x1080
- Only Acer Device can share Wi-Fi Hotspot to others.
- Support QR code sharing: Scan QR Code for Wi-Fi connecting
- Support NFC sharing: Put two phones in close proximity with each other and then tap screen to enable Wi-Fi sharing
- Support 26 languages
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
Пожелания, предложения, а так же ошибки, пишите, пожалуйста, мне на почту, что бы я хоть как то мог помочь. Снизу есть кнопка, написать разработчику. Спасибо.
Активируется в Settings->Locale-Russian Keyboard
Поддерживаются аппаратные раскладки для телефонов:
- Acer E130
- Highscreen Zeus
- HTC G1
- HTC T-Mobile G2
- HTC Desire Z (РСТ, фонетическая, доп.)
- HTC Raphael
- Motorola Milestone
- Motorola Milestone PRE PCT
- Motorola Droid2Global
- Palm Treo 650
- Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos
- SE Xperia PRO mk16i RU
- SE X10 Mini Pro
Раскладки для набора на языках:
- русский (йцукен, яшерты, мини, фонет.)
Переключение раскладки, выбирается в настройках, доступны следующие сочетания:
ъ - набирается долгим кликом по ь
ruKeyboard, Russian Keyboard
Here are some of the features of ManageApps (App2SD):
- Complete App Manager with batch modes for moving apps to SD card, disabling bloatware or pre-installed apps, backing up apps as well as uninstalling and sharing apps.
- Manage Apps: From here you can find all movable apps and select the apps you want to move to the SD card or internal storage. You can also uninstall multiple apps, share them or clear cache to free space occupied by apps. Move All option to move every app that can be moved to the SD card or vice-versa.
- Disable Apps: Stop bloatware apps from running in the background and consuming system resources, you can also disable pre-installed apps.
- Backup Apps: Save APK files of your apps for quick installation later on. You can use the backup APK to install on multiple devices or after a reset.
- Navigation Drawer to access different parts of the app and settings, from anywhere.
- Automatic notification on installation of movable app with customizable ringtone, vibration feedback and led notification.
- Clear Cache notification when cache size exceeds chosen limit, > 500 KB, > 1 MB etc.
- Multiple mode for batch operation on long tapping any app in any interface.
- Ignore List for apps that you don't want notifications for, especially helpful for developers.
- Instructions on how to move, disable/enable apps.
- View details, open, uninstall an app, view its listing on Play Store or share it with friends.
- Sort app by name, date and size.
app manager, app to sd, app2sd, Move to SD, App 2 SD, move apps, backup apps, hide apps
Q1. Why I can't find the "Move to SD Card" button in application info?
A1. Moving an app to SD card is handled by the Android OS. App 2 SD app provides an UI for you to manage it. Currently, Android only supports the primary external storage for App 2 SD. If the device does not have a real primary external storage (an external SD Card) or the primary external storage is emulated from the internal phone storage, the move App to SD option will not be available. It's a hardware limitation. You can get more information about the device from your manufacturer.
Q2. Why I can't move all apps to SD card?
A2. Only the apps configured to support installation on SD card by the developer can be moved to SD card. So you will see many apps under the tab "Phone Only".
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
Achtung! es wird ein ROOT Zugang benötigt!
Bitte busybox hier aus dem Playstore installieren, sonst funktioniert die Anzeige des Onlinestatus nicht.
Hiermit kann ein UMTS Stick am Asus Transformer Prime benutzt werden.
Als UMTS Stick wurden bisher getestet ein:
HUAWEI E 160
HUAWEI E 173
HUAWEI E 220
HUAWEI E 1550
HUAWEI E 1762
Falls jemand einen anderen Typ von Stick erfolgreich benutzt bitte Mail an mich.
Bitte um Beachtung das diese APP nur mit dem
ASUS TRANSFORMER PRIME
getestet wurde. Bei anderen Tablets kann ich keinen Support bieten!!!
Funktioniert jetzt auch auf einen Acer iconia a510