Plus, the Acer Apps are free!
For more details, please visit the Acer Apps official website: http://www.acer.com/acercloud
*** Requires Micro SDCard for Download/Install ROM feature ***
*** Requires Micro SDCard for Backup/Restore feature ***
PLEASE OPEN A TROUBLE TICKET BEFORE LEAVING BAD FEEDBACK!
Open Apology: I have gotten severely behind answering emails while trying to get this newer version of the app completed. And due to the insurmountable amount of spam I'm getting on the support email address, I've setup a Support Ticket system to handle issues. If you have problems with the app, please open a ticket. This will make it much easier for me to track open issues.
This utility will allow you to install a stock or custom recovery image on your Acer Iconia A500. Great for making full backups of your tablet and installing custom ROMs.
It has ClockworkMod Recovery by thor2002ro rev1.3.4 built-in, as well as the stock USA 1.141.07 recovery image.
To install other stock or custom images, simply put them on your sdcard names recovery.img.
It can backup your current recovery image and allow to your later re-install it.
It automatically fixed the Checksums by calling itsmagic.
Premium Features (in app payments)
Backup/Restore (REQUIRES Micro SDCard or USB Drive) - This will let you initiate a Nandroid Backup or Restore procedure without having to manually boot into recovery. It will see all your previous Nandroid backups, whether they are on your Micro-SD or USB drive, and let you select which partitions to restore. The tablet will then automatically reboot to ClockworkMod recovery to do the backup or restore process, then reboot back to normal mode.
Download/Install ROMs (REQUIRES Micro SDCard) - This feature will allow you to download the various ROMs from the internet and initiate the install process. You have the option of having it autotically run a nandroid backup and/or wipe date before installing the selected ROM. Again, the tablet will reboot into ClockworkMod recovery to do the work.
Note about XooM based ROMs. XooM ROMs do not let an apps write directly to the Micro-SD card due to a premission restriction. So when the Download/Install ROMs module tries to download the ROM List or a ROM File on a XooM based ROM, it must download it to your /mnt/sdcard/download folder and then move it to the proper place on the Micro-SD card, which is in a folder called "ROMs". All other ROMs download directly to the ROMs folder of your Micro-SD.
Note about Virtuous ROMs. The author has not given me permission to mirror his ROMs on a server that can handle direct hot-linking. Therefore, the Virtuous ROMs could not be included in this release. Once the author gives me permission, or provides a way to direct hot-link to his ROMs, then I will include them.
This application software is required for the ICS upgrade. Please download.
Acer continues to offer updates to enrich your Iconia Tab A500/A501 user experience. These include firmware updates and application refreshes. In order to get the best out of your Iconia Tab, its installed applications, and prevent system incompatibility, you must apply all application updates before upgrading the firmware.
Download firmware updates and application refreshes for the Acer Iconia Tab A500/A501 to get the best out of your Iconia Tab and its installed applications.
If you encountered any problem when upgrading, please download the file from our official web site.
- Android 2.2 and above version
- Screen resolution: 800x400,854x480,1024x600,1280x720,1280x800
- Acer All-in-one and Desktop PC are eligible for pairing with Acer Remote APK..
Touch Pad Control
- Touch sensitivity adjustment
- Touch Gesture: Zoom-in/out
- Scroll bar ( Up/down)
- Mouse click (Left/Right)
- Support android and user keypad
- Texts key-in
- Voice key-in
- Hand writing
- Upload texts
- Document editing (Backspace/Enter)
Windows 8 Metro UI Control
- 5-Direction Key ( Up/Down/Right/Left/Enter)
- Switch launched apps
- Exit app
- Charm bar
- Up/Down menu bar
- Back to Metro UI
- Search for app
- Playback/Pause slideshow
- Next/Previous slide
- Exit full-screen playback
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Go to slide
Laser Pointer Control
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Press Laser pointer icon to enable G-sensor
- Laser Pointer sensitivity adjustment
- Fast forward/rewind
- Full screen
- Supported Players: Windows Media Player/Acer Clear.fi(Acer Media)/Apple iTunes/CyberLink PowerDVD
Protected mode: Protect your notebook when you're away from your notebook in public place.
Alarm mode: Notify you when your notebook is moved away from specific range.
Note 1: Acer Theft Shield (Android version) needs to cooperate with your Acer's Ultrbook notebook built-in Acer Theft Shield (Windows version).
Note 2: Moto’s Android phones aren’t supported
When you want to write the music file etc.
(1)It writes it in an internal memory.
(2)It moves to external SD with the tool.
is needed. This was automated.
Please do the file copy from PC with the screen seen while the application program is starting.
This application program is observed the registered directory, and moves to external SD.
At that time, the movement notification is done. (Only Audio)
Confirming the operation is only Vista.
#It is thought that it is influenced by operation of the MTP driver on the PC side, and use it, please after it verifies it well.
This app displays a floating icon which can be clicked everywhere and anytime. It shows recent six tasks or user's favorite app shortcuts, and some function key: Home, Volume up, Volume down, Mute. You can switch between tasks quickly and save your hardware button.
It have been tested on:
[HTC] OneX, Desire
[Samsung] Galaxy S2
☆ Back to recent task quickly
☆ Switch to user defined app shortcuts
☆ hotkeys: Home, Volume up & down, Lock, wifi, Mobile data, Bluetooth, brightness
☆ Customize icon size, transparent, position
☆ Auto start after booting
This app requires network permission for ads.
Pro version will be published in the future.
If you have any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can set a delay in second before capture (timer).
Files can be saved in Bmp, PNG or JPG format in the screenshots's directory. Crop picture, save them, share screenshot on facebook, twitter, dropbox...
Device capture, shootscreen, capture ecran, screen grabber
May require a rooted phone, but this application also works on some unrooted phones.
Working unrooted phones: LG Revolution vs910, Motorola triumph, Optimus V, LG Optimus M, LG Optimus S, LG-P500, GT-S5570L (Galaxy Mini) running Android 2.3.4, HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, Acer Z110....
** We are working on a picture edition module for screenshot - So thanks for your support and your ideas **
INTERNET_ACCESS is for AdMob.
You can use it to scan QR Code for Wi-Fi connecting, or enable Wi-Fi sharing through NFC.
- Scree resolution: 480x320,800x480,960x540,1280x720,1920x1080
- Only Acer Device can share Wi-Fi Hotspot to others.
- Support QR code sharing: Scan QR Code for Wi-Fi connecting
- Support NFC sharing: Put two phones in close proximity with each other and then tap screen to enable Wi-Fi sharing
- Support 26 languages
Achtung! es wird ein ROOT Zugang benötigt!
Bitte busybox hier aus dem Playstore installieren, sonst funktioniert die Anzeige des Onlinestatus nicht.
Hiermit kann ein UMTS Stick am Asus Transformer Prime benutzt werden.
Als UMTS Stick wurden bisher getestet ein:
HUAWEI E 160
HUAWEI E 173
HUAWEI E 220
HUAWEI E 1550
HUAWEI E 1762
Falls jemand einen anderen Typ von Stick erfolgreich benutzt bitte Mail an mich.
Bitte um Beachtung das diese APP nur mit dem
ASUS TRANSFORMER PRIME
getestet wurde. Bei anderen Tablets kann ich keinen Support bieten!!!
Funktioniert jetzt auch auf einen Acer iconia a510
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
This is a Android Dropbox client.
It is not a viewer. support to manage files on Dropbox.
< Supported >
* Safety Login - It is done through the Dropbox web site so we never know your email or password.
* Upload / Download - Background or Interactive
* Create folder
* Send a Link
* Thumbnails View(Grid view)
* Share to - by other APPs (like Gallery)
< Usage >
1. first time, you need to login from Menu.
2. after you login, you can access Dropbox.
3. If you don't want to use Dropbox anymore. You should logout it.
Please read, How to use the buttons.
If you need a new feature, please mail me.
I will try to implement your needs ^^
---- Translation Project ------
Give your hand to localize 'Browser for Cloud'
Translate 'Browser for Cloud'in your language. It would be helpful to people all over the world.
If you want to join to the 'Browser for Cloud' Translation Project, please mail me(firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the permission to access the files
keywords : dropbox, cloud
Create powerful widgets for your homescreen with Launch-X! *NEW*: STACK and SCROLLABLE widgets!
** NEW ** Check out our latest icons packs for Launch-X, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher and LauncherPro:
- Neon Blue Icons Pack
- Neon Blue+ Icons Pack
- Paper Icons Pack
- Neon Purple Icons Pack
- Neon Green Icons Pack
* Now fully optimized for Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0/3.1/3.2) - such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia A100/A500, Lenovo ThinkPad, Sony S1, Toshiba AT100, Archo G9, Huawei MediaPad, ..
* Now also compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) - Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Launch-X features various customizable configurations to allow very quick access to your favorite applications, contacts or generic shortcuts.
With Launch-X you can maximize the usage of your homescreen space. In fact, instead of having the '4 icons on each row' limitation of the stock Launchers, you can put much, much more in the same space!
There are several configurations options available in Launch-X that let you build a widget that best suits your needs.
Create widgets with multiple screens that contains over 40, 50, 100, or more shortcuts! You can even create scrollable widgets in which you can basically put an unlimited number of items!
Or, if you prefer not to use the multi-screens feature, you can instead keep a more clean single screen with up to 28 items (4 rows, with 7 icons each).
* NEW: Icons packs support - use the tons of icons packs / themes already available for ADW Launcher (EX), LauncherPro and GO Launcher (EX) with Launch-X.
* NEW: Custom icons - you can set a custom icon for each item in your Launch-X widget. It can be an icons pack icon, gallery picture or an icon from other apps that support 'pick icon' (e.g. DroidIcon).
* Unlimited widgets: you can create and configure as many Launch-X widgets as you need.
* Widget sizes: you can choose between 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 3x1, 3x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1 (for Tablets), 5x2 (for Tablets) and 5x3 (for Tablets).
* Scrollable widgets: you can create a scrollable widget, which allows you to have an unlimited number of items in it.
* Stack widgets: since Android 3.0 you can create stack widgets, in which you can swipe up and down to scroll through the Launch-X screens.
* Items types: the items that can be added to Launch-X are applications, contacts or generic shortcuts. A shortcut for a contact can start a call, send a message/sms or open the contact itself.
* Items order: You can easily sort your items as you want, with simple drag-and-drop.
* Icon size: the available sizes for the shortcut icons are "Small", "Medium", "Large" and "X-Large".
* Number of icons: each row can have from 1 up to 7 icons.
* Number of rows: each widget can have from 1 up to 4 rows.
* Screen selection method: you can choose to use the arrows buttons to navigate through screens, or the direct buttons (which allow quicker access to the desired screen). You can also select 'None' to have a single screen with more available space.
* Show/hide items names: the shortcuts/items names can be shown or hidden.
* Background/buttons transparency: select your preferred background and buttons transparency.
* Backup/restore: backup your widgets to the SD card and restore them when needed.
Launch-X Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvpczWPQ6M
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.