This application software is required for the ICS upgrade. Please download.
Acer continues to offer updates to enrich your Iconia Tab A500/A501 user experience. These include firmware updates and application refreshes. In order to get the best out of your Iconia Tab, its installed applications, and prevent system incompatibility, you must apply all application updates before upgrading the firmware.
Download firmware updates and application refreshes for the Acer Iconia Tab A500/A501 to get the best out of your Iconia Tab and its installed applications.
If you encountered any problem when upgrading, please download the file from our official web site.
Acer Suggests is powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses its team of Android experts and the technology of The App Genome Project to find the best new apps and games that match your “Likes.” Tap the ♥ icon any time you see something that looks relevant to you and Fetch will populate your personalized Feed in Acer Suggests with apps and games that match the Liked (♥) item.
Fetch tests, rates and reviews dozen of new apps and games every day so Acer Suggests users can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games everyday!
- REVIEWED: Android experts test, rate and review the best free & paid apps for you.
- PERSONALIZED: Our algorithm learns what you like and brings you more.
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Strategy and Simulation
• Games for Kids
• Powered by Fetch.
• Constantly updated with Games and Apps selected via YOUR tastes and preferences.
4) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
5) APPS FOR YOU
• Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps.
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
• No sign-up required! Logging in provides more relevant matches and lets you share your Acer Suggests account on multiple devices, but doing so is completely OPTIONAL.
7) MY APPS
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
*NOTE: Acer Suggests must be installed to the device’s internal storage, not on SD, for the widgets to work.
Learn more about "Acer Suggests" and other quality Acer products at:
Learn more about Fetch at:
- Android 2.2 and above version
- Screen resolution: 800x400,854x480,1024x600,1280x720,1280x800
- Acer All-in-one and Desktop PC are eligible for pairing with Acer Remote APK..
Touch Pad Control
- Touch sensitivity adjustment
- Touch Gesture: Zoom-in/out
- Scroll bar ( Up/down)
- Mouse click (Left/Right)
- Support android and user keypad
- Texts key-in
- Voice key-in
- Hand writing
- Upload texts
- Document editing (Backspace/Enter)
Windows 8 Metro UI Control
- 5-Direction Key ( Up/Down/Right/Left/Enter)
- Switch launched apps
- Exit app
- Charm bar
- Up/Down menu bar
- Back to Metro UI
- Search for app
- Playback/Pause slideshow
- Next/Previous slide
- Exit full-screen playback
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Go to slide
Laser Pointer Control
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Press Laser pointer icon to enable G-sensor
- Laser Pointer sensitivity adjustment
- Fast forward/rewind
- Full screen
- Supported Players: Windows Media Player/Acer Clear.fi(Acer Media)/Apple iTunes/CyberLink PowerDVD
Protected mode: Protect your notebook when you're away from your notebook in public place.
Alarm mode: Notify you when your notebook is moved away from specific range.
Note 1: Acer Theft Shield (Android version) needs to cooperate with your Acer's Ultrbook notebook built-in Acer Theft Shield (Windows version).
Note 2: Moto’s Android phones aren’t supported
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
When you want to write the music file etc.
(1)It writes it in an internal memory.
(2)It moves to external SD with the tool.
is needed. This was automated.
Please do the file copy from PC with the screen seen while the application program is starting.
This application program is observed the registered directory, and moves to external SD.
At that time, the movement notification is done. (Only Audio)
Confirming the operation is only Vista.
#It is thought that it is influenced by operation of the MTP driver on the PC side, and use it, please after it verifies it well.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
You will find more ROMs available in ROM Installer than any other app on the Google Play Store. It has many of the same features that you will find in Goo Manager, ROM Manager, ZipInstaller, Flashify and other similar products.
★ Many ROMs and ZIPs to download and install for hundreds of devices
★ 1-Click install of the latest TWRP, ClockworkMod and ClockworkMod Touch Recovery
★ Backup and restore your current ROM (nandroid), kernel, and recovery
★ Install queue to flash multiple ZIP files and send commands to recovery
★ View ROM details, socialize with other users, download, and install popular ROMs
★ Built-in GooManager that has all the same features as the original app
★ Receive notifications and OTA updates for updated ROMs and recoveries
★ Flash .img files to the boot and recovery partition
★ Options to wipe data, cache, dalvik, etc.
★ Extract files and apps from nandroid backups.
With ROM installer you can always be up-to-date with your favorite ROM and recovery. Popular ROMs available for install include CyanogenMod (cyngn), Android Open Kang Project (AOKP), Paranoid Android, OMNI, Carbon, Slim, Vanir, PAC-man and others. In order for a particular ROM to be visible your device must be supported by the ROM.
ROM Installer also offers the fastest way to install the most recent recovery. All TWRP recoveries are hosted on our fast server and updated on a constant basis. No other app offers an easier way. Supported recoveries: Team Win Open Recovery (TWRP), ClockworkMod Recovery (CWMR).
ROM Installer requires superuser permission. ROM Installer does not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your device. You should always know how to restore your device and be familiar with what you are doing before proceeding to make changes to your system.
ROM Installer is free but does contain optional in-app purchases for additional features and support.
G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/102939493913653266884/posts
If you have any questions or need help please contact us at email@example.com before rating the app poorly.
You can use it to scan QR Code for Wi-Fi connecting, or enable Wi-Fi sharing through NFC.
- Scree resolution: 480x320,800x480,960x540,1280x720,1920x1080
- Only Acer Device can share Wi-Fi Hotspot to others.
- Support QR code sharing: Scan QR Code for Wi-Fi connecting
- Support NFC sharing: Put two phones in close proximity with each other and then tap screen to enable Wi-Fi sharing
- Support 26 languages
⊕ (Improved) Added a new script in /system/etc/init.d that executes scripts in /data/lnpscripts: no more lnp preferences loss after update
⊕ (Improved) New LNP icon in Settings menu
⊕ (Fixed) Microphone low level (thanks rithchen)
⊕ (Fixed) Missing camera app issue
⊕ (Improved) OTA updates system fully rewritten: no more download errors
⊕ (Improved) LNP scripts are now saved in /data/lnpscripts to avoid preferences loss after rom update
⊕ (Improved) "Reset all" feature
⊕ (Fixed) Metal camera switch
⊕ (Fixed) Undervolted kernel switch
⊕ (Fixed) Several minor bugs
⊕ (Fixed) Removed "move dalvik to sd-ext" feature because we can't figure out what is the problem and we need a bugfix release now...maybe we'll investigate later
Acer FloatMps is one of the Acer FloatGadget application, you must have a Acer FloatGadget in order to use the application.