Acer Suggests is powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses its team of Android experts and the technology of The App Genome Project to find the best new apps and games that match your “Likes.” Tap the ♥ icon any time you see something that looks relevant to you and Fetch will populate your personalized Feed in Acer Suggests with apps and games that match the Liked (♥) item.
Fetch tests, rates and reviews dozen of new apps and games every day so Acer Suggests users can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games everyday!
- REVIEWED: Android experts test, rate and review the best free & paid apps for you.
- PERSONALIZED: Our algorithm learns what you like and brings you more.
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Strategy and Simulation
• Games for Kids
• Powered by Fetch.
• Constantly updated with Games and Apps selected via YOUR tastes and preferences.
4) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
5) APPS FOR YOU
• Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps.
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
• No sign-up required! Logging in provides more relevant matches and lets you share your Acer Suggests account on multiple devices, but doing so is completely OPTIONAL.
7) MY APPS
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
*NOTE: Acer Suggests must be installed to the device’s internal storage, not on SD, for the widgets to work.
Learn more about "Acer Suggests" and other quality Acer products at:
Learn more about Fetch at:
This application software is required for the ICS upgrade. Please download.
Acer continues to offer updates to enrich your Iconia Tab A500/A501 user experience. These include firmware updates and application refreshes. In order to get the best out of your Iconia Tab, its installed applications, and prevent system incompatibility, you must apply all application updates before upgrading the firmware.
Download firmware updates and application refreshes for the Acer Iconia Tab A500/A501 to get the best out of your Iconia Tab and its installed applications.
If you encountered any problem when upgrading, please download the file from our official web site.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
eDisplay is an easy-to-use app which enables your mobile devices to project the display to another device like projector or TV. You can display your photos/documents including PDF, MS-Office files as well as web browser and dropbox files. Furthermore, now it can also support video streaming!!
-View local photo gallery and do sketch
-Display Web pages and support sketch function as well
-Streaming image data from camera
-Support recorded and synced video streaming
-Quad split screens control
-Dropbox cloud storage link
-Office document and PDF viewer
When you want to write the music file etc.
(1)It writes it in an internal memory.
(2)It moves to external SD with the tool.
is needed. This was automated.
Please do the file copy from PC with the screen seen while the application program is starting.
This application program is observed the registered directory, and moves to external SD.
At that time, the movement notification is done. (Only Audio)
Confirming the operation is only Vista.
#It is thought that it is influenced by operation of the MTP driver on the PC side, and use it, please after it verifies it well.
⊕ (Improved) Added a new script in /system/etc/init.d that executes scripts in /data/lnpscripts: no more lnp preferences loss after update
⊕ (Improved) New LNP icon in Settings menu
⊕ (Fixed) Microphone low level (thanks rithchen)
⊕ (Fixed) Missing camera app issue
⊕ (Improved) OTA updates system fully rewritten: no more download errors
⊕ (Improved) LNP scripts are now saved in /data/lnpscripts to avoid preferences loss after rom update
⊕ (Improved) "Reset all" feature
⊕ (Fixed) Metal camera switch
⊕ (Fixed) Undervolted kernel switch
⊕ (Fixed) Several minor bugs
⊕ (Fixed) Removed "move dalvik to sd-ext" feature because we can't figure out what is the problem and we need a bugfix release now...maybe we'll investigate later
This is an unofficial and non affiliated with Niantic Labs support application for Ingress which allows you to calculate portal levels by resonators, energy and linking range as well as providing information about XMP, AP, shields, player level and much more
English corrections: Cayse Pollard
Resonators art: Thomas Tølbøl Sørensen
*keywords: niantic, nianticlabs, google, game, resistance, enlightened, resonator, XMP, AP, portal, Ingress tools, help, calculator, augmented reality, exotic matter, map, find, how to, location, timer, acting alliances bestow cryptic deploy embrace energy enlightened global http ingress intrigue investigation mysterious nianticproject secret stake struggle tech transform unearthed world burster timer counter hack alarm notification wiki wikipedia
You will find more ROMs available in ROM Installer than any other app on the Google Play Store. It has many of the same features that you will find in Goo Manager, ROM Manager, ZipInstaller, Flashify and other similar products.
★ Many ROMs and ZIPs to download and install for hundreds of devices
★ 1-Click install of the latest TWRP, ClockworkMod and ClockworkMod Touch Recovery
★ Backup and restore your current ROM (nandroid), kernel, and recovery
★ Install queue to flash multiple ZIP files and send commands to recovery
★ View ROM details, socialize with other users, download, and install popular ROMs
★ Built-in GooManager that has all the same features as the original app
★ Receive notifications and OTA updates for updated ROMs and recoveries
★ Flash .img files to the boot and recovery partition
★ Options to wipe data, cache, dalvik, etc.
★ Extract files and apps from nandroid backups.
With ROM installer you can always be up-to-date with your favorite ROM and recovery. Popular ROMs available for install include CyanogenMod (cyngn), Android Open Kang Project (AOKP), Paranoid Android, OMNI, Carbon, Slim, Vanir, PAC-man and others. In order for a particular ROM to be visible your device must be supported by the ROM.
ROM Installer also offers the fastest way to install the most recent recovery. All TWRP recoveries are hosted on our fast server and updated on a constant basis. No other app offers an easier way. Supported recoveries: Team Win Open Recovery (TWRP), ClockworkMod Recovery (CWMR).
ROM Installer requires superuser permission. ROM Installer does not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your device. You should always know how to restore your device and be familiar with what you are doing before proceeding to make changes to your system.
ROM Installer is free but does contain optional in-app purchases for additional features and support.
G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/102939493913653266884/posts
If you have any questions or need help please contact us at email@example.com before rating the app poorly.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
AcerNIdus is an app to collect and report error message with user's permission.
Only errors from pre-loaded apps will trigger AcerNidus, and the actions will be:
1. Get related error info.
2. Send the data to server.
3. Kill itself.
== What is the purpose of AcerNidus? ==
AcerNidus could help us to find out some bugs that we missed.
We collect the bugs and then try to fix them in newer version.
Users could upgrade your app/image for those bugs fixing.
== Why enforce user to update AcerNidus? ==
This is the mechanism of Android market, not a policy of Acer.
As we know, in some versions of Android market, they will check updates for pre-loaded apps automatically.
By the way, newer Android market may correct this behavior.
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Puedes compartir la clave para que nunca la pierdas.
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
Remote Link turns your Android device into a wireless touchpad, a keyboard, and a controller of PowerPoint and Windows Media Player of your PC.
【Touchpad with multi-touch gestures】
Touchpad mode turns your Android device into a remote touchpad of PC which supports proper touch pad functions as well as ASUS Smart Gesture.
【Effortlessly control your slides】
In PPT mode, swipe gesture control allows you to give a slick presentation.
【Sit back and enjoy music】
In Media mode, control your Windows Media Player of your PC among your finger tips.
When you connect your smartphone to your PC via Bluetooth using Remote Link, and then connect ASUS ZenWatch to your smartphone, you can now control your presentation using simple gestures on your ASUS ZenWatch.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With the ASUS Remote Link app, you can:
Use voice commands to launch Remote Link on ZenWatch
Swipe up or swipe down on ZenWatch to move forwards and backwards through your presentation slides.
- ASUS Remote Link requires a Bluetooth connection between your PC and smartphone, as well as between your smartphone and ZenWatch.
- Before using Remote Link, you must install Remote Link on your PC. Go to http://remotelink.asus.com to download PC Link and install it on your computer.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Use your smartphone to listen to music stored on your computer anytime, anywhere.
abMusic syncs your music files so you can enjoy tunes stored on your computer from any of your devices over a wireless or mobile network.
Plus, abMusic is free!
For more details, please visit the Acer Apps official website: http://www.acer.com/acercloud
Use your smartphone to watch videos stored on your computer anytime, anywhere.
With abVideo you can watch videos stored on your computer from any of your devices over a wireless or mobile network.
Plus, this application is free!
For more details, please visit the Acer Apps official website: http://www.acer.com/acercloud
Snap a photo and auto-backup to your PC
When taking photos with your smartphone or tablet, abPhoto automatically backs them up to your PC.
Enjoy your photos anywhere
The photos are pushed to all of your other cross-platform devices, making browsing your photos easier than ever. Whats more, simple and easy steps to add old photos to abPhoto allows you to view a lifetime of memories.
To share a photo is to share a memory
· Private: abPhoto automatically removes photos from Acer's photo-sharing server if they are not added to your library within 30 days.
· Beyond photos: With abPhoto, you can share enhanced photos like Multi-angle view, Free focus, and Picture with sound with your friends. Your friends can view these enhanced photos by simply installing abPhoto.
· Original size: With an Acer Prime account, there are no limitations or restrictions on the size of the files you are sharing.
All your files
abFiles makes it easy to access files on your Windows PC from your Android smartphone and tablet devices over a wireless or mobile network, whenever you like. You can browse all the files in your PC storage, both internal and external ones, even the stuff inside ZIP files. You can also upload files from your Android devices to your PC.
abFiles makes use of KitKat's new Storage Access Framework (SAF), which makes it straightforward for Android apps to directly browse and open documents on your PC. More and more Android apps are supporting SAF, such as Google QuickOffice, Gmail and Google Drive.
With an Acer Prime account, you will enjoy advanced file management features, such as remote ZIP management and on-demand PDF conversion.
You can remotely browse ZIP files on your PC without downloading them first. Remote ZIP management, such as remote zip/unzip, is made easy using abFiles.
With Microsoft Office 2007 and above installed on the remote PC, you can view or download Microsoft Office files as PDF. This not only shortens the time to download and view the file, but also ensures the format is kept intact. For example, viewing PowerPoint files as PDF keeps the presentation graphic format intact on Android smartphone and tablets.
The advanced file management features also makes file sharing easier and faster as you utilize the PC to process the files, which is what PC does the best.
Docs, workbooks and slides on the go.
abDocs instantly syncs your documents on all of your devices. You can view and edit your Office documents updated in the last 30 days, using any of your devices, over a wireless or mobile network. Even when your PC is shut down, you can still access Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from the last 30 days.
- Android 2.2 and above version
- Screen resolution: 800x400,854x480,1024x600,1280x720,1280x800
- Acer All-in-one and Desktop PC are eligible for pairing with Acer Remote APK..
Touch Pad Control
- Touch sensitivity adjustment
- Touch Gesture: Zoom-in/out
- Scroll bar ( Up/down)
- Mouse click (Left/Right)
- Support android and user keypad
- Texts key-in
- Voice key-in
- Hand writing
- Upload texts
- Document editing (Backspace/Enter)
Windows 8 Metro UI Control
- 5-Direction Key ( Up/Down/Right/Left/Enter)
- Switch launched apps
- Exit app
- Charm bar
- Up/Down menu bar
- Back to Metro UI
- Search for app
- Playback/Pause slideshow
- Next/Previous slide
- Exit full-screen playback
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Go to slide
Laser Pointer Control
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Press Laser pointer icon to enable G-sensor
- Laser Pointer sensitivity adjustment
- Fast forward/rewind
- Full screen
- Supported Players: Windows Media Player/Acer Clear.fi(Acer Media)/Apple iTunes/CyberLink PowerDVD
You can use it to scan QR Code for Wi-Fi connecting, or enable Wi-Fi sharing through NFC.
- Scree resolution: 480x320,800x480,960x540,1280x720,1920x1080
- Only Acer Device can share Wi-Fi Hotspot to others.
- Support QR code sharing: Scan QR Code for Wi-Fi connecting
- Support NFC sharing: Put two phones in close proximity with each other and then tap screen to enable Wi-Fi sharing
- Support 26 languages
Use your fingertips to experience the new Acer Aspire all-in-one PC. Explore the beauty of its stylish design and how it matches your life. Its TV-like appearance modernizes the look of any room in the house. Getting the right angle for comfortable viewing is simple with the adjustable backstand. The wireless keyboard and mouse minimize clutter, and the wall-mount kit makes it easy to place the Aspire all-in-one PC on a wall. The latest touchscreen reflects who you are. The Full HD 1080p display presents a crystal-clear view, while dual stereo speakers trumpet theater-like sound.
Have fun exploring!
JournalBinder is an innovative tool that helps you create notes to match your style and need; with vivid pen stokes, you can create notes with different styles using drawing, handwriting, or the onscreen keyboard. Add in real-time recorded audio notes and photos to make your notes even more expressive. Plus, you can set up special bookmarks that allow you to navigate quicker. Best of all, you can create different journals to separate your meeting minutes, class notes, sketches, and travel journals!
Handwritten or hand-drawn, create journals with your own style
• Four types of pen strokes to express yourself with writing or drawing
Make your journal even more expressive with attachments
• Import photos from Gallery or with Camera to add more feelings to your notes
• Record audio notes and attach them
• Crop images and pen strokes and then perform operations like cut, paste, rotate, resize, and move
Multiple notebooks, multiple sessions
• Create different notebooks with customizable cover pages to distinguish different types of notes
• Create bookmarks to navigate through your journals quickly
• Create sessions within a notebook to organize and quickly review contents
• Share your journals with friends through Google Drive
Other powerful functions:
• Four types of expressive pen stroke to simulate a true pen experience.
• Floating textbox for rich text input
• Import from Gallery or Camera
• Add bookmarks to notes
• Crop images and lasso strokes
• Copy / cut / paste / resize / rotate / move functions for object operations
• Share notebook through Google Drive
Protected mode: Protect your notebook when you're away from your notebook in public place.
Alarm mode: Notify you when your notebook is moved away from specific range.
Note 1: Acer Theft Shield (Android version) needs to cooperate with your Acer's Ultrbook notebook built-in Acer Theft Shield (Windows version).
Note 2: Moto’s Android phones aren’t supported
- 15 popular lifestyle activities
- Current weather and a 4-day forecast
- UV intensity
- Chance of precipitation
- Accumulated rain
- Wind speed and direction
- Easy to read weather animations
- Day and night weather
Acer FloatMps is one of the Acer FloatGadget application, you must have a Acer FloatGadget in order to use the application.
Acer Classroom Manager with Tutor Assistant provides the teacher with the tools to get the most out of the ICT within the classroom.
Use your fingertips to experience the new Gateway One all-in-one PC. Explore the beauty of its stylish design and how it matches your life. Its TV-like appearance modernizes the look of any room in the house. Getting the right angle for comfortable viewing is simple with the adjustable backstand. The wireless keyboard and mouse minimize clutter, and the wall-mount kit makes it easy to place the Gateway One on a wall. The latest touchscreen reflects who you are, expressing vibrant, customizable icons and wallpaper. The Full HD 1080p display presents a crystal-clear view, while dual stereo speakers trumpet theater-like sound.
Have fun exploring!