All your files
abFiles makes it easy to access files on your Windows PC from your Android smartphone and tablet devices over a wireless or mobile network, whenever you like. You can browse all the files in your PC storage, both internal and external ones, even the stuff inside ZIP files. You can also upload files from your Android devices to your PC.
abFiles makes use of KitKat's new Storage Access Framework (SAF), which makes it straightforward for Android apps to directly browse and open documents on your PC. More and more Android apps are supporting SAF, such as Google QuickOffice, Gmail and Google Drive.
With an Acer Prime account, you will enjoy advanced file management features, such as remote ZIP management and on-demand PDF conversion.
You can remotely browse ZIP files on your PC without downloading them first. Remote ZIP management, such as remote zip/unzip, is made easy using abFiles.
With Microsoft Office 2007 and above installed on the remote PC, you can view or download Microsoft Office files as PDF. This not only shortens the time to download and view the file, but also ensures the format is kept intact. For example, viewing PowerPoint files as PDF keeps the presentation graphic format intact on Android smartphone and tablets.
The advanced file management features also makes file sharing easier and faster as you utilize the PC to process the files, which is what PC does the best.
What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector.
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
Supported file formats and Activities
File formats supported
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.7)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For the list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All supported products with direct connection
BrightLink Pro 1410Wi/1420Wi/1430Wi
PowerLite 420/425W/435W/480 /485W/470/475W/570/580/575W/585W/535W
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8050W/Z8150/Z8250/Z8255/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/
Z9750U/Z9870UNL/Z10005UNL/ Z10000UNL/Z11005NL/ Z9870NL/Z11000WNL/
EB-C261MN/C3005WN/ C3011WN/C301MN/ C301MS/C745WN/C745XN/C754XN/
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
We welcome your feedback, but please understand we cannot reply separately.
Docs, workbooks and slides on the go.
abDocs instantly syncs your documents on all of your devices. You can view and edit your Office documents updated in the last 30 days, using any of your devices, over a wireless or mobile network. Even when your PC is shut down, you can still access Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from the last 30 days.
- Android 2.2 and above version
- Screen resolution: 800x400,854x480,1024x600,1280x720,1280x800
- Acer All-in-one and Desktop PC are eligible for pairing with Acer Remote APK..
Touch Pad Control
- Touch sensitivity adjustment
- Touch Gesture: Zoom-in/out
- Scroll bar ( Up/down)
- Mouse click (Left/Right)
- Support android and user keypad
- Texts key-in
- Voice key-in
- Hand writing
- Upload texts
- Document editing (Backspace/Enter)
Windows 8 Metro UI Control
- 5-Direction Key ( Up/Down/Right/Left/Enter)
- Switch launched apps
- Exit app
- Charm bar
- Up/Down menu bar
- Back to Metro UI
- Search for app
- Playback/Pause slideshow
- Next/Previous slide
- Exit full-screen playback
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Go to slide
Laser Pointer Control
- Laser Pointer On/OFF
- Press Laser pointer icon to enable G-sensor
- Laser Pointer sensitivity adjustment
- Fast forward/rewind
- Full screen
- Supported Players: Windows Media Player/Acer Clear.fi(Acer Media)/Apple iTunes/CyberLink PowerDVD
More information :
Acer Suggests is powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses its team of Android experts and the technology of The App Genome Project to find the best new apps and games that match your “Likes.” Tap the ♥ icon any time you see something that looks relevant to you and Fetch will populate your personalized Feed in Acer Suggests with apps and games that match the Liked (♥) item.
Fetch tests, rates and reviews dozen of new apps and games every day so Acer Suggests users can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games everyday!
- REVIEWED: Android experts test, rate and review the best free & paid apps for you.
- PERSONALIZED: Our algorithm learns what you like and brings you more.
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Strategy and Simulation
• Games for Kids
• Powered by Fetch.
• Constantly updated with Games and Apps selected via YOUR tastes and preferences.
4) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
5) APPS FOR YOU
• Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps.
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
• No sign-up required! Logging in provides more relevant matches and lets you share your Acer Suggests account on multiple devices, but doing so is completely OPTIONAL.
7) MY APPS
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
*NOTE: Acer Suggests must be installed to the device’s internal storage, not on SD, for the widgets to work.
Learn more about "Acer Suggests" and other quality Acer products at:
Learn more about Fetch at:
This application software is required for the ICS upgrade. Please download.
Acer continues to offer updates to enrich your Iconia Tab A500/A501 user experience. These include firmware updates and application refreshes. In order to get the best out of your Iconia Tab, its installed applications, and prevent system incompatibility, you must apply all application updates before upgrading the firmware.
Download firmware updates and application refreshes for the Acer Iconia Tab A500/A501 to get the best out of your Iconia Tab and its installed applications.
If you encountered any problem when upgrading, please download the file from our official web site.
AVG’s tablet security app for Android™ protects you from harmful viruses, malware, spyware and text messages (for SIM supported devices) and helps keep your personal data safe.
Download for Free Now!
Over 100,000,000 people already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps. Join them now and:
✔ Scan apps, settings, files & media in real time for malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
✔ Enable finding/locating your lost / stolen tablet via Google Maps™
✔ Lock / wipe your device to protect your privacy
✔ Kill tasks that slow your device
✔ Browse the web safely & securely and keep safe from phishing attacks
✔ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
✔ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises how to fix them
AVG AntiVirus FREE for Tablet – mobile security software for Android. Quick & easy protection for your tablet!
✔ Scan apps and files and remove malicious content
✔ Search, shop and use social networks with peace of mind
✔Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page” (applicable only to Android's default browser and Chrome)
✔ Kill tasks and processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
✔Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications and enable power saving
✔ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G /4G mobile data plan (for SIM supported devices)
✔Optimize internal and SD card storage space
Anti-Theft & Tablet Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS; for SIM supported devices) to:
✔ Locate your lost or stolen tablet and get help finding it via Google Maps™
✔ Lock your tablet and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
✔ Make your tablet ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
✔ Wipe your tablet and SD card content
✔ Camera Trap [30 day trial]: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your tablet
✔ Device Lock [30 day trial]: automatically locks your tablet whenever someone replaces your SIM card (for SIM supported devices)
✔ App Lock [30 day trial]: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety
✔ App Backup [30 day trial]: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
✔ Call and Message Blocker (for SIM supported devices): protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages (SMS Blocker is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 devices)
✔ Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card and restore device to factory settings
AVG AntiVirus for Tablet is now part of AVG Protection, our award-winning, multi-device, cyber security subscription package.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries
Use your fingertips to experience the new Acer Aspire all-in-one PC. Explore the beauty of its stylish design and how it matches your life. Its TV-like appearance modernizes the look of any room in the house. Getting the right angle for comfortable viewing is simple with the adjustable backstand. The wireless keyboard and mouse minimize clutter, and the wall-mount kit makes it easy to place the Aspire all-in-one PC on a wall. The latest touchscreen reflects who you are. The Full HD 1080p display presents a crystal-clear view, while dual stereo speakers trumpet theater-like sound.
Have fun exploring!
Protected mode: Protect your notebook when you're away from your notebook in public place.
Alarm mode: Notify you when your notebook is moved away from specific range.
Note 1: Acer Theft Shield (Android version) needs to cooperate with your Acer's Ultrbook notebook built-in Acer Theft Shield (Windows version).
Note 2: Moto’s Android phones aren’t supported
The PHILIPS PicoPix & Screeneo Remote App allows you to easily connect your smartphone or tablet to your PHILIPS PicoPix with WiFi-Connectivity or PHILIPS Screeneo.
The app includes the following features:
- Operate the device using the touchpad on your smartphone or tablet
- Easy text entry using the on-screen keyboard on your smartphone or tablet
- Usable as a remote control for PHILIPS Screeneo
- Configuration of PHILIPS PicoPix settings
- Change the volume of the projector directly from your smartphone or tablet
- Playback of images and videos on your smartphone or tablet
- Playback of images, music and videos on your media server (DLNA)
- Automatic search for projectors in your home network
- Automatic search for media servers (DLNA) in your home network
- Supports both the home network as well as WiFi Hotspot modes of the projector
Please note that all devices have to be in the same network and the reaction speed is dependent on the quality of the network connection.
This app needs the latest firmware version on your Screeneo to function properly. You can download the firmware from www.philips.com/screeneo.
Unfortunately, we are not able to directly reply to reviews on the App-Store. Should you have any questions regarding the application or your projector, please refer to our Service Line: email@example.com. We will gladly be at your disposal at any time.
Since customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would appreciate any feedback on this app.
CASIO C-Assist is in Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and CASIO Projector,*1 and then project documents and images stored in the terminal's memory, real-time images picked up by the terminal's built-in camera, and browser screen images.
It also enables remote control of a computer connected on the same network for smarter and more efficient presentations.
For projection of documents and images*2 in the terminal’s memory
For real-time projection of images picked up by the terminal's camera
For projection of Web page images using CASIO C-Assist's Web browser
・Remote computer control
For remote control of a computer by a terminal over a network connection
Supported Operating Systems
Android OS 4.0 – 4.4
*1 Supported Projectors
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
*2 Projectable Document and Image Files
JPEG, PNG, BMP
Using CASIO C-Assist
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a terminal and projector with CASIO C-Assist.
1. Configure projector network settings and then select "Network" as the projectors input source.
This will cause the standby screen, showing network information, to be projected.
2. On the terminal, select [Settings] and then [Wi-Fi]. Next, select the same network where the projector is selected.
3. Start up CASIO C-Assist
4. After starting up, CASIO C-Assist will find all connectable projectors on the network and display them on the terminal screen. Select the projector to which you want to connect.
5. On the home screen, connect the function you want to use.
- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
EZ Display is an easy-to-use app which enables your mobile devices to project the display to another device like projector or TV. You can remote control it through WiFi network, and display your photos. Furthermore, it can also display the web browser content.
-Remote control your projector through WiFi network
-View local photo gallery and do sketch
-Display Web pages and support sketch function as well
-Streaming image data from camera
-Support recorded and synced video streaming
-Quad split screens control
-Dropbox cloud storage link
-Office document and PDF viewer
-Add Web Video support (Youtube, Vimeo...etc.)
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
Download the ViewSonic’s vPresenter app to help you bridge the gap between your mobile device and our award-winning projectors through your WiFi connection. It will help you get the most out of your ViewSonic projector, as well as increase the productivity and interactivity of your presentations.
Download it for FREE!
-Photo viewer for your photo presentations
-MS Office and PDF file decoder
-Web browser for viewing webpages
-Live Camera for video streaming
-Live Draw for annotating and saving files