Free practice tests for CRISC certification exam. This app includes around 400 practice questions with answers/explanations ,and also includes a powerful exam engine.
There are "Practice" and "Exam" two modes:
- You can practice and review all questions without time limits
- You can show the answers and explanations anytime
- Same questions number, passing score, and time length as the real exam
- Random selecting questions, so you will get different questions every time
- The app will save your practice/exam automatically, so you can continue your unfinished exam anytime
- You can create unlimited practice/exam sessions as you want
- You can modify the font size to fit your device's screen and get best experience
- Easily go back to the questions which you want to review again with "Mark" and "Review" features
- Evaluate your answer and get the score/result in seconds
About CRISC certification:
CRISC certi cation is designed for those experienced in the management of IT risk, and the design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of IS controls.
Three (3) years of work experience managing IT risk by designing and implementing IS controls, including experience across at least two (2) CRISC domains, of which one must be in Domain 1 or 2, is required for certi cation. There are no substitutions or experience waivers.
Domain 1—IT Risk Identi cation (27%)
Domain 2—IT Risk Assessment (28%)
Domain 3—Risk Response and
Mitigation (23%) Domain 4—Risk and Control
Monitoring and Reporting (22%)
Number of exam questions: 150 questions
length of exam: 4 hours
Passing score: 450/800 (56.25%)