Beyond pleased! I'm building a fabric inventory for a new clothing company. There was no easy way to download the details to interface with our databases. Although still in the database building phase, this has streamlined much of the work. The only thing I wish for is more descriptions for sku/barcodes from craft stores like Joann's and Hancock's. I can always dream!
Empowering App! I bought this app to catalog my music publications using the existing industry barcodes. I'm able to set the app to reference Amazon when recognizing the Barcode. 95% of my publications can be found on Amazon, so I get an immediate entry into the application database and can add category, tags, and location. The other 5% I just create an entry. I am a music teacher, so the ability to create an inventory list of publications "on the fly" (with my smartphone no less) is huge!
Wow! Had an issue with the scanner and the developers fixed within a day. Great product! Thank you very much!
Awesome I love it. Great for the ebayer.
Fantastic product - wish I had found it sooner After trying a dozen different apps, I found this. The title makes it sound like it relies on barcodes to work, which is why I ignored it at first since none of the stuff I wanted to catalog have barcodes. Compare to the other buggy apps with limited features, this one awesome. I am using it to keep track of tools and various items in my workshop.
<b>If you see any problem, please send us email instead of writing in review. We want our users happy and will gladly assist you</b>
. Fixed Google Drive Upload problem 400 error.
(If you still see problem, re-signin to Google)
. Fixed bug in new inventory with barcode scan
. Material Design
For more details, please check "Release note" section in http://barcodeexpress.msurflab.com/
Inventory, stocks, purchase/sales order, customer/supplier, expense management