Who wouldn’t love to be part of a Pocoyo episode? Now your kids have a fun new way to interact with their favorite characters! With Pocoyo your child will enter into the wonderful world of reading and enjoy every minute of it!
Each interactive story in the Pocoyo Collection has 20 pages packed with various animations, sounds, music, narrations, texts, and many more surprises that will fascinate your child. Children can read the texts by themselves or choose to listen to the voice of the narrator. Also, all books are available in Spanish or English.
Pocoyo is a great introduction for younger children who are beginning to read. Through these extraordinary adventures with Pocoyo and his friends your child can learn other languages and expand their imagination while having fun!
Your children will learn, play and enjoy interactive stories with Pocoyo.
Its Pocoyo and Patos bedtime but Pocoyo isnt tired. Every time Pato is just about to fall asleep, he is disturbed by Pocoyo. Eventually Pocoyo is tired out too and together we help Pato drift off to sleep at last.
App contains all the type of kids interactive learning games.
★ ENGLISH LEARNING PUZZLES★
✔ ALPHABETS Learning :- Teach the kids about alphabets with images with interactive sound [age - 2 - 4 ]
✔ MATCH LETTER :- Kids can identify the big letters with matching small letters. Its interactive game where kids are given 4 random big letters and matching small letter and kids have to match all by drag and drop them in correct matching letters [age 2 - 4 ]
✔ BETWEEN LETTERS :- This game help kids to learn alphabets with in between letters in random orders. Its interactive and kids has to drag and drop the correct in between letter in random option. [age 2 - 4 ]
✔ RHYME WORDS :- This game ask the question about rhyme word sound like and it gives options where kids has to identify the rhyme words sound similar. Its voice interaction game where kids can learn rhyme words [age 4 - 6]
✔ SPELLING BEGINNER :- This game help kids to improve spelling by seeing picture. Game shows a picture and ask kids to arrange spelling in correct order for beginner it give few options to match like it gives 2 - 3 words to match where it give random hint. [ age 4 -6 ]
✔ SPELLING :- This game is same as above but in this game kids has to arrange all the shuffled letters in correct order by seeing picture. It also has voice interaction where touching picture will say the word.
★ OBSERVATION PUZZLES★
✔ SORTING / GROUPING :- Its interactive game where kids has to sort a particular group of pictures like animals, birds. Its drag and drop game where kids has to drag and stick on board. Its voice interactive and it says each image. [ age 2 - 5 ]
✔ IMAGE PUZZLE :- its image puzzle game where a image is sliced in to 4 or 9 pieces and kids has to arrange it in correct order. Its build in few picture and kids can select any picture from phone gallery and play with it. It has option to select 4 slices or 9 slices and image hint where if image is too complicate to solve. [ age 2 - 6 ]
✔ OPPOSITE WORDS :- Its a interactive game of matching opposite words. A image with word is given below and voice interactions will helps to identify and understand opposite words. Its drag and drop game. [ age 2 - 6 ]
✔ SHAPES/ COLORS :- Its a game with shapes and color identification [age 2 - 5 ]
✔ DIFFERENT IMAGE :- Its a observation game where 4 pictures are given and in that one picture will be different from the other. kid has to identify which is the different picture. It helps to improve kids observation. [ age 2 - 6 ]
✔ PATTERN MATCHING :- It is advance observation game where 2 - 3 different series of picture are given in that one will be missing and kid has to identify the matching pattern image. This helps kids in problem solving technique. [ age 3 - 6 ]
★ MATHS PUZZLES★
✔ LEARN NUMBERS :- Its teaches kids of numbers up to 20. Its voice interaction and it says the number on touch of number. [ age 2 - 4 ]
✔ COUNTING :- Its counting game where it shows 1 - 20 stars in random order where kids has to count and select the correct option. It says and the show the count when touches each star. [ age 2 - 4 ]
✔ ADD / SUBTRACTION :- Its simple math game where kids has to play with simple calculation maths. [ age 4 - 6 ]
★ FUN PUZZLES★
✔ MEMORY GAME :- its most kids loving game also called memory game which kids loves to play. Game contains different difficulty level where kids can choose according to his/her ability. [ age 3 - 6 ]
✔ PAINTING :- its freehand drawing board where kids love to draw with there hands by colorful pencils and background. You can save your kinds painting for his/her future reference. [ age 3 - 6 ]
✔ BUZZ BEE :- Its hide and seek game where bee will pop from honeycomb and kid has to hit the bee. some time bomb will pop where it has to avoid if it hits then it blast.
NOTE : always update the app so that you can get more features.
Estimulación Temprana de "Vision, Audicion, Motricidad y Lenguaje".
It offers our children and young readers a whole new experience of a unique and immersive three-dimensional journey into the world of fairy tales.
★ Full 3D experience - It’s just like a real book, Lifelike 3D Pop-up scenes filled with beautiful illustrations and music
★ Touch or drag interactive elements in the 3D pop-up scenes
★ Fun and exciting interactivity to enhance the liveliness of the story theme
★ Fancy and lovely characters popping up out of the impressive scenes of the stories
★ Three dimensional rotation effect for a natural reading experience
★ The classical version of “The ant and the grasshopper” written by Aesop
※ Intended for:
★ Kids ages 3-9 (Preschool-aged)
※ More Information :
Promethean ActivEngage sets the standard in assessment software for tablets, smartphones and traditional computers, and is a foundational component of a fully integrated education solution that seamlessly connects assessment to instruction.
Considering a tablet initiative for your classroom, school or district? Promethean ActivEngage is an ideal solution to help increase student engagement, facilitate collaborative and personalized learning, and improve student outcomes.
WHY PROMETHEAN ACTIVENGAGE
Seamlessly connect assessment to instruction. As part of a family of education solutions, Promethean ActivEngage provides the foundation to transform how teachers teach and how learners learn.
• Flexible — Seamlessly integrates with any ActivClassroom product. Works with any brand of interactive whiteboard (IWB) or projector. Also works with WITHOUT an IWB or projector!
• Immediate Feedback — Enables teachers to gain insight into student understanding in real-time
• Wide range of response types — Multiple Choice, True/False, Yes/No, Text, Likert Scales, Sort-in-Order, Numeric and Self-Paced Learning
• Portable — IP Network-based registration enables voting within a single classroom or across an entire school
• Familiar – Gives students the option of using the same tools inside the classroom that keep them connected outside the classroom
• Cost effective —Leverages previous investments in technology and 1:1 initiatives, and works simultaneously with tablets, smartphones and traditional computers
Tablets and smartphones. Desktop/Laptop software also available from Promethean Website below.
User Input - Users can respond using device input or with any supported input accessory (keyboard, etc.)
Network – Runs on a standard TCP/IP network. Wi-Fi access required for mobile devices. 3G, 4G and GPRS are not supported.
Language(s) –English (UK/US), Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (European), Russian, Spanish and Swedish
Promethean ActivEngage requires ActivInspire or Promethean ActivOffice, as well as the ActivEngage Server. All of these may be downloaded from Promethean Planet (http://www.prometheanplanet.com).
• Easy to use
• Freehand or Stylus drawing
• Learn Alphabets
• Write Alphabets
• Improve drawing skills
• Numbers and Alphabets
• Drawn characters can be verified and give instant result like drawn character is correct or wrong.
• Sreshtas eSlate acts like a Virtual teacher while drawing on the Mobile/Tablet
• Capital case English Alphabets
• Small case English Alphabets
Premium feature includes video recording, additional shapes, highlighter. Many more features will come very soon, including publishing to YouTube.
The App comes with a "How to" guide that explains the details.
*** This App dedicated to all teachers.
Keywords: draw, voice recording, voice over, video recordings, presentation, teach, education, school, university, whiteboard, download recording
The WorkSpace Connect app on your tablet works in conjunction with WorkSpace software installed on your computer, giving you a remote desktop with access to your lessons, content, and tools. (The WorkSpace Connect app requires the complete version of WorkSpace software installed on your desktop computer, or connection with eInstruction by Turning Technologies equipment.)
• Create, assemble, and present interactive multimedia lessons
• Incorporate and work with teaching and learning materials in multiple formats from many sources
• Manage more than 40 annotation, teaching, and learning tools
• Use WorkSpace Connect and any eInstruction by Turning Technologies student device in the room engages students with multi-user functionality
And the WorkSpace Connect app makes it easy to use your tablet to control WorkSpace recognition tools that are on your desktop. Now, you can convert handwritten text, numbers, shapes, and equations into more legible digital content, making them more readable for students.
WorkSpace Connect v2.0 requires the installation of:
• WorkSpace for Windows® v9.3 or above
• WorkSpace for Mac® v6.2 or above
• WorkSpace for Linux® v6.2 or above
Magic IWB solutions have following component-
1. MagicIWB Board-I: The Interactive Whiteboard is a solution that allows user to draw freely and use multimedia content over a large touch screen with touch gestures.
2. MagicIWB Manager: It is an application that allows user to control and monitor the participant devices (MagicIWB Agent application). It also allows screen sharing among participants, remotely controlling device and many more features for Class/Meeting management.
3. MagicIWB Agent: It is an application to be used by participants of the interactive session.
MagicIWB Agent application has following features-
- Request to Class/Meeting: Join the Class/Meeting opened by the MagicIWB Manager.
- Question: Send a question to MagicIWB Manager
- Send file: Send multimedia files from MagicIWB Agent device to MagicIWB Manager.
- Document Viewer: To view documents shared by MagicIWB Manager. MagicIWB Manager can remotely do annotation over the currently opened document and share with all the participants.
How to use:
- Network Environment: To attend a Class/Meeting, ensure that MagicIWB Manager PC and MagicIWB Agent device(s) are in the same wireless network.
- Connect to MagicIWB Manager: In Request to class feature, you can see current Class/Meeting list. Select a Class/Meeting to join in the session.
MagicIWB Manager Link:
This version also supports W/W languages officially.
- Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Polish
Note: Application is supported only on specific models of Samsung Tablet devices (example: Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Note 10.1 etc.)
This app will enhance your child's creativity.
Note : Change the device orientation to clear the SLATE / Select the option from Settings Menu.
*** ADS FREE VERSION ***