Update - *Still the best. Every update makes this even better* I absolutely love this app. It's everything that I was looking for and more. If you listen to audio books and don't have a dedicated player, get it. You don't know what you're missing. - Dan recommended!
It doesn't support changing covers for each track, only for folders. Hopefully developer will fix it because he has been informed about the problem since April 3, 2016. Unfortunately, to change speed each time I need to go to settings. I started to use Simple Audiobook player which is better and more thought up.
Seems like a nice app. I bought it to sync reading positions between two phones but I can't get that to work no matter what I try... Same folder position, same files, sync turned on.. But no sync happens.
Has been my go to Audiobook player, having tried other options, none are as simple, rapid and stable as this. Just one thing ... any chance we got to see chromecast (audio) support anytime soon? thanks.
I really like this application. I only use it to play books, but it does play music too for those who are wondering. I'd give it 5 stars without hesitation if it played .m4b files.
For a paid app it should have been better. I like that it keeps history of paused times. But the layout isnt great and it didnt even sort chapters in the right way.
• Fixing lost bluetooth controls under certain conditions.
• Auto show keyboard when editing a bookmark.
• Fixed issue creating the .nomedia file on SD cards after write permission is granted.
• Faster library scanning, especially for libraries with many books.
• New privacy option when lock screen notification is locked.
• Fix issue showing SD card location on initial install.
Fulfills all needs about LOCAL Music Player with awesome UI, Equalizer, Widgets.