Review from Doran Gingerich
Great for golf I play a lot of golf and this app let's me know if I'm going to get wet. Sometimes it is hard to distinguish between rain and cloud cover as it looks like it should be raining and not a drop is falling. Nice app and doesn't eat my battery.
Trucker This app is awesome. It's fun & east to use. It's been a life saver, I plan routes around severe weather or see weather and know when to pull off and seek shelter.
GREAT APP Have to say this is the best FREE weather app that I own. Great detail, warns when bad weather is approaching. Does the job.
Biker I travel the country on a motorcycle and love the fact that if I see what looks like storm clouds ahead, I can simply pull up the radar and it shows me what's going on where I am currently located :-)
Living in tornado alley I have several weather apps on my phone, anyone living here should have more than 1. This is the first one I check as it loops and you can see the direction the storms are heading with the touch of one button.
My Radar Great app. Very accurate. We use a lot while traveling and have been able to avoid bad weather with the app.
- Fix a crash on some older versions of Android
- Fix some minor display bugs for tropical storms
- Fixes a crash displaying hurricanes
- Adds new layouts for 7" and 9"+ tablets
- Google TV support
- Remove permissions that Google added
- Minor performance improvements and bug fixes
- Better Android 5.0 support
- Fixes a bug in warning and watch colors
- Adds opacity sliders for warnings and watches
You’re always prepared with the latest weather forecast from BBC Weather.