Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
and sound-sketches easy and anywhere. This mini studio offers a lot of basic audio features to explore: jam to your imported or recorded loops, edit your audioclips, add effects like Delay and Chorus, share your session to Soundcloud and other platforms. In other words: a great tool for songwriters and other creative musicians!
* Four tracks available to record or import on
* Audio effects: Fuzz, Chorus, Delay, Equalizer, Reverb
* Sharing with SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Import/Export your own music (MP3/WAV)
* Loop function
* Record with metronome and count off
* Stereo panning
* Bounce tracks to free track-space
* Track editing
If you experience problems with the app, please check the F.A.Q. in the app or let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Studio 93 è leader negli ascolti della provincia di Latina e della zona sud della provincia di Roma…
Studio 93 è informazione, grazie ai quotidiani appuntamenti di cronaca locale, nazionale ed internazionale e tante rubriche di approfondimento sugli eventi del territorio. Inoltre, un costante aggiornamento sulla viabilità regionale, in collaborazione con la Centrale Operativa - Luce Verde Lazio, col patrocinio di ACI e Regione Lazio.
Studio 93 premia sempre la fedeltà dei suoi ascoltatori con tanti giochi!E ti fa vincere i biglietti per i grandi eventi di spettacolo, la grande musica dal vivo, ed esclusivi gadget!!!
★ Pitch correction
★ 10+ free beats
★ Import your music (pro upgrade)
★ Share, save, and set songs as your ringtone
★ Fast processing - effect applied in background while recording
★ Custom themes - 9 color choices
Advanced Recording and Editing Features:
★ Mixer - adjust volume of vocals and beat separately
★ Clip Light - lights up if you are singing too loudly
★ Waveform Display - visualization of beat gives helpful cues while recording
★ Align Tracks - keep your tracks in sync
Top 10 Beats:
1. Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar
2. Bugatti - Ace Hood, Future, Rick Ross
3. Loyal - Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, French Montana
4. Dark Horse - Katy Perry, Juicy J
5. We Dem Boyz - Wiz Khalifa
6. Molly - Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Mally Mall
7. Body Language - Kid Ink, Usher, Tinashe
8. 0 to 100 / The Catch Up - Drake
9. Studio - Schoolboy Q
10. 5 O'Clock - T-Pain
Our beats are high-quality instrumental covers produced by Malek. Sorry, no previews on covers (due to licensing restraints). Check out Malek's free beats inside the app or visit these links:
* Malek beats: http://malekbeats.com/
* Beat making video: http://goo.gl/hJiSve
Want more beats? Upgrade to pro and import unlimited songs from your phone's library (.mp3 and other formats supported). Pro also removes ads.
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Twitter @TuneMeApp or Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/tunemeapp
Use for creating playbacks, practicing solos and sketching your ideas on the go.
Just drop chords into the timeline, select style and tempo and click play.
EasyBand supports up to 8 distinct parts. Build your song one part at a time and then use the song editor to compile the complete song from the various parts.
Each EasyBand style has 2 variants, 2 fills, an intro and an ending pattern. Each variation can be applied to individual chords or to an entire part.
You can mute individual instrument to hear only the instruments you need. For example, if you are a drummer, you can mute the drums instrument while practicing.
New!!! Community web site (Beta) allows you to share and download songs and chords from EasyBand Community website. Register and h
You can export your project as both Wav files and Midi files.
If you own FourTracks Pro app, you can export EasyBand's project as wav files specifically suitable for importing them into FourTracks and mix them down with audio recording.
The free version is packed with features like the newly designed time signature interface – customized it any way you want. 13 time-keeping styles let you choose beat sounds that work for you – even a counting voice.. With RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology, it's more precise than a traditional mechanical metronome.
Pro Metronome is all about customization – change beat sounds, accents, and even choose from 4 different beat volume levels ("f", "mf", "p" and "mute.") With the Pro Version, access subdivisions, polyrhythm settings, and create complex patterns with triplets, dotted notes, and non-standard time signatures.
The app supports several ways to experience beats. All versions have sound, but upgrading to Pro enables Visual, Flash and Vibrate. Visual and Vibrate Modes are great when you're playing loud instruments or when you need to FEEL the beat. Flash Mode uses the device's camera flash to help your whole band sync up easily.
But Pro Metronome doesn't just help you keep time, it also helps you train. Many musicians, especially drummers, are looking for some way to help themselves keep a steadier beat. So Pro Metronome built the Rhythm Trainer - it plays one bar of beats, then mutes the next, letting you check how steady your timing really is. Increase mute time as you get better and soon you'll be closer to having perfect timing. It's a simple idea not found in any other app, one that lots of people have requested to increase their stamina and precision.
Pro Metronome supports many other features: polyrhythm mode to help drummers hear and visualize complex, interlocking beat patterns; background play mode; in-app volume adjust; even saving playlists that you can share with friends, no matter which system they are using(Android/iOS). It's a powerful, elegant app that is easy for anyone to get started with, and useful for any musician. So pick it up and sync to your own beat today!
We know that Pro Metronome for Android is far from perfect right now. However, we'll keep improving it in the next update and finally provide the same experiences as on iOS devices.
Free Version Features:
+Extremely easy to use and AD FREE (We hate banner ads as much as you do)!
+Dynamic time signature settings
+13 different time-keeping styles, including a counting voice
+Dynamic accent settings, including f, mf, p, and mute indicators
+Calculate BPM by tapping in real time
+Color Mode – see the beats
+Pendulum Mode, for visual feedback
+Power-Saving/Background Modes – works in lock screen, home, or in another app
+In-app volume adjustment
+Timer to help you remember to practice and how long you did it for
+Universal app – supported on phones and tablets
Upgrade to Pro Version to enable Pro Features:
+LED/Screen Flash Mode *
+Vibrate Mode, makes you FEEL the beats *
+Subdivisions, including Triplet, Dot note, and many other patterns.
+Polyrhythms – play two rhythm tracks at once
+Favorite Mode – save and load your favorite settings
+Rhythm Trainer – helps to develop your steady beats
+Wirelessly share presets and playlists(cross platform between Android and iOS systems)
* LED Flash Mode only available for LED-Enabled devices
* Vibrate Mode only available for phones
=== About EUMLab ===
EUMLab helps you unleash your musical talent! With magic technology, EUMLab creates products that get you learning and playing music fast.
Find out more about us: EUMLab.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @EUMLab
Questions? Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Pro Metronome on Apple Store: eum.io/prometronome
Thanks, everyone. We will keep making the best music apps for you.
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call (requires phone permission)
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Make sure to try our free Trial version before purchasing.
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Buy the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The best virtual Piano for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 instruments
■ 8 sound effects
■ note velocity
■ note aftertouch
■ note pitch bend
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ sample recording
■ sample load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 1.5 or 2 octaves
■ 16 notes polyphony
■ 16 piano skins
■ 8 window themes
■ 7 key types
■ key name labels
■ looped playback
■ window animations
■ hardware acceleration
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ haptic feedback
(provided by Immersion®)
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
Control your remote foobar2000 with your Android device! This application needs foobar2000 working in the computer and 2 more components installed in foobar 2000.
- foo_playcount (optional)
* Widget (PRO version)
* Album art
* Common playback controls (Play/Pause, Next/Previous song, Shuffle ON/OFF)
* Control time with progress bar
* Playlist function
* Manage playlist function (add new playlist, add/remove elements by browsing files)
* Search function
* Rate current-playing song and any song in the playlist
* Queue/Dequeue elements from playlist
* Advanced search method (More of the same…artist, album or rating)
* Switch between playlists
* Configurable shake actions
* Use your device volume keys to control foobar's volume
* Pause/Mute on incoming calls
* Fully compatible with WaveControl (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MarksThinkTank.WaveControl)
* Fully compatible with headset controls and media buttons
This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio!
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid, Tracktion and Bitwig workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications with basic control surface support as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software other than the driver required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections, ADB and WebSockets. A free driver, available from our website, is required for those.
As of version 1.4 the app can also be used with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices supporting USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration. Please see website for help.
This is the feature-limited free version. Differences compared to paid version:
- randomly disables 3 channels on tablet interface
- recording, automation, saving, marker setting
- plugin, instrument and routing editors
- channel flipping on mixer
- multitouch operation time-limited
- no floating transport controls
- sensors, MIDI mode and MMC time-limited
- limited octave range on keyboard
- only one standing note on launchpads
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comments section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
"Are you a music lover ? if so you will love this application"
"You can customize the songs as per your wish"
"do u have any favorite songs? just merge the couple of your favorite songs using Igost Mp3 Cutter & Merger "
While playing a selected portion of the audio, you can see an indicator cursor and auto scrolling waveform. You can zoom this wave and cut the song at the perfect position you want.
IGOST Mp3 Cutter & Merger Contains:
✓ Mp3 Cutter
✓ Mp3 Merger ( Mp3 Fusion Maker)
✓ Mp3 Player
By Using Mp3 Cutter & Merger You Can :
✓ Cut mp3 songs and save it in the folder ../Igost/songs
✓ Merge two mp3 files and make a fusion song.
✓ Assign it as your device ring tone,contact ring tone ,notification tones etc...
Features include :
✓You can make your own ringtones.
✓you can cut and merge the mp3 files using Mp3 Cutter & Merger.
✓you can create fusion songs.
✓cutting and merging of the recorded song is possible.
✓After merging a song you can hear the merged song in player
✓The application can be moved to SD card.
✓After saving the trimmed mp3 u will get options for using the trimmed tone as alarm tone,ringtone,notification,assign to contact and option for opening the output folder.
✓storage path of both trimmed and merged mp3 is mentioned separately (sdcard/igost/music).
✓You can access both the trimmed and merged mp3 from the home page folders (Trimmed tones & Merged tones) in the application itself.
For any questions and suggestions contact us on
Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
You need at least Clementine 1.2.1 to use this remote!
With this application you can control the music player "Clementine" while you are sitting on your couch eating potato chips.
You have access to your library, playlists, read the lyrics while listening to your favourite song, enjoy the cover art, ...
If you receive a call or want to make one, you don't have pause the current track, Clementine Remote lowers the volume for you!
You want to hear the current track or album while you are on the go? No problem, download them with one click to your phone! No need to plug in a USB cable, it works via wifi! You can even download whole playlists!
* Control player
* Download songs from Clementine to your phone
* Browse your library
* Displays the cover art
* Read the lyrics
* Rate, Love and ban tracks
* Change the volume
* Volume lowers when you receive a call
* Shuffle / Repeat playback
* Playlist selection
* Lockscreen Controls (Android 4.0+)
* Clementine Network Discovery: You don't have to enter the ip, Clementine Remote finds Clementine Players itself in the network!
Download Clementine 1.2.1 from here: http://www.clementine-player.org/downloads
* The remote control is disabled by default. You have to activate it in the settings. *
* Downloads are disabled by default. You have to activate it in the setting, too *
This application is licensed under the GNU GPLv3.
If you have questions, suggestions etc. please write an e-mail.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check if you are connected to a wifi network.
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Get your current ip address.
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Is needed for Clementine Network Discovery.
android.permission.INTERNET: To connect to Clementine.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: The device is in partial wake mode when connect to increase stability.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: Is needed to detect calls and lower Clementine volume.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For downloading songs.
com.android.vending.BILLING: Is needed for doing donations.
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.