Discover Glynn Vivian art gallery, its exhibitions and collections with this exciting new multimedia guide.
Glynn Vivian is the city art gallery, founded 1911, and part of the City and County of Swansea, Wales. The Gallery aims to inspire people through the experience and enjoyment of art, past and present. It houses a distinctive collection formed over the last century, including the original bequest of Richard Glynn Vivian (1835-1910), complemented by a dynamic contemporary exhibitions programme, with an open, engaging and transformative approach to participation.
Glynn Vivian's multimedia guide helps you plan your visit and provides access to rich multimedia content enabling a greater understanding of Glynn Vivian's collections and exhibitions. Visitors can explore the gallery, uncover the story of its founder Richard Glynn Vivian and discover the Gallery's diverse programmes.
There is so much you can explore with this guide:
- Zoom into high resolution images
- Read the description and listen to the audio commentaries to expand your knowledge
- Choose from a selection of tours
- Find out what's on at the gallery
- Access videos and other additional content, including audio commentaries from curators, artists and academics
Download and enjoy!