Festivals are often entertaining but more importantly are the times of celebration which is marked with food and of course wine for sure.
Each country have their own wine and food heritage which include vineyard farming practices, production and storage. The App brings forth all meticulously collected data about the wines of the World.
- Quickly find a wine by scanning its barcode
- Provide a picture of the bottle by taking a picture or choosing one from your mobile
- Enhanced wine's picture by cropping, adjusting brightness/contrast and rotation
- sort and/or filter wines
- add tags to wines in order to find them easily
- customize field's values
- backup/restore wines on your sdcard
- export wines in a readable html file or in a csv file and share by email, dropbox, others...
- import wines from csv files
- skins support
- navigate between dialogs with gestures
More from developer
Are you an Eagle, A Lizard or a Monkey? Who would be your strongest partner? How might you find true happiness? - Fill in your birth details and discover what Aztec Astrology reveals about you.
Autodetects language of one or several phrases and translates them to one of more than 50 possible languages.
Uses Google Language Detection and Translator API.
Note: Languages with special characters are only supported if your Android device has the fonts installed.
World Festivals opens the door to a new social network where you can learn about how to live the festivals across the world!
Coming soon: Share your photos, location and push notifications
These organizations need the support and commitments from other people and institutions to carry out its objectives, also the whole society needs simple mechanisms that allow them to interact and collaborate with them.
From MAMI think that the current information society in which we are all immersed there are tools that allow it to play that role to facilitate and bring people to the NGOs, the more necessary now than ever.