ODK Collect is designed to work out of touch with a cellular network / Wi-Fi during the data collection effort. Once back in the network coverage, the completed forms can be copied out of the device or sent to a server (you control) for analysis.
ODK Aggregate is a free server. ODK Collect can use ODK Aggregate to download the form definitions and receive completed forms. ODK Aggregate can generate CSV files or publish data in Google Spreadsheets, Google Fusion Tables and elsewhere. There is a robust user community and many companies that can provide assistance to organizations deploying surveys based on ODK.
Go to https://opendatakit.org for more information.
SurveyCTO includes three components:
(1) The SurveyCTO Server, which serves as a central clearing-house for both blank and filled-in survey forms. It also provides a web interface to assist you in designing and managing your surveys.
(2) SurveyCTO Collect, which is an Android app that data-collectors use to fill out forms on their Android phones or tablets. After data has been collected, it is uploaded to the SurveyCTO Server.
(3) The SurveyCTO Client, which is a desktop application that you can use to download, transport, export, and process your data.
SurveyCTO (a.k.a. "Survey CTO") is based on the Open Data Kit (ODK) open source platform. You can learn about the ODK tools at their website here.
This app is a demonstration version of SurveyCTO Collect. It comes pre-configured with a sample survey and settings necessary to interact with our demo server.
Give it a try. If you like what you see, it only takes a minute to set up your own server at http://www.surveycto.com -- and it's free to use for 30 days.
(If you're looking for ODK Collect, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.odk.collect.android.)
- Design, create, and test census and survey questionnaires using CSPro on Windows
- Collect data seamlessly on both Android and Windows platforms
- Automatically synchronize questionnaires and data using Bluetooth, Dropbox or FTP
- Export data to Excel, Stata, SPSS, and other formats
- Features designed for survey data collection:
- Skip patterns
- Robust error and consistency checking
- Rosters allow for blocks of repeating questions
- Use reference files for panel surveys
- Multiple language support
- Implement complex logic using the CSPro programming language
It simplifies the development of sensor-based mobile applications by creating a common abstraction point that enables all sensors to be accessed through a unified common interface regardless of the communication medium used. The framework provides a simple, high-performing, and flexible abstraction on which to develop and deploy user-level device drivers on Android.
The ODK Sensors Framework supports sensors over the USB and Bluetooth communication channels as well as Android's built-in sensors.
Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
Сделать процессы наглядными, а их управление простым
DataWinners is your communications tool designed and built for development professionals. With DataWinners, you collect the data you need and share information using the equipment you already have – a computer, the Internet and mobile phones.
Note, Uninstall current version before installing the new DataWinners app.
Learn more: www.datawinners.com
This application is proprietary of Redington and has been developed by mObilise app lab llp.
Easily collect vegetation data as plot, line, point or density data. You can actually collect any kind of inventory data using the built in lookup list. The data and lookup list can be imported/exported easily as CSV files that open in Excel for easy editing and table creation. Species can be added to the lookup list in the field using Species>New.
When the list of species in a sample gets long, it can be sorted; alphabetically on species, on value and species (high values occur at the top of the list), on growth form (e.g., trees, shrubs, forbs, grasses), or on reverse growth form.
Use Excel pivot table capabilities to create tables that sort the vegetation data by growth form and species.
Automatically uses the built in GPS or an external bluetooth GPS unit to record sample location and elevation.
The totals of the measured values occur at the top of each column, so you can monitor when a value totals 100 or any other target value. Values are entered by tapping the + or - buttons. Values can be added (or subtracted) by single taps, or a tap-and-hold will automatically increment the values at a rate that the user can adjust.
NO CLOUD COMPUTING or network connectivity needed, so data can be collected at remote locations, and with either cell phone or non-cell phone devices like the Samsung Galaxy Player that run Android. That way you are not limited to using DataPoint on Android devices with expensive data plans.
Although you will be charged within 15 minutes of downloading DataPoint Android, Ecotone will allow a 5 day trial period. You will need to contact Ecotone directly for a full refund prior to the end of the 5 day trial period.
You can get to a Flash Video version of the demonstration at :
http://www.Ecotone.org/DataPointPDA/DP24.html - Low resolution
http://www.Ecotone.org/DataPointPDA/DP24High.html - High resolution
You can get to a Flash Video demonstration of what the output files look like and how to process them using Excel Pivot tables:
Here is a YouTube video about an economic set up of a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" with battery backup that works well and runs all day. Total cost for the hardware is less than $300.
You can get a Demo version of DataPoint Android at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esp.DataPointDemo&hl=en
Or call to discuss +1-303-444-4358
GetSurvey App is used to take surveys or answer questionnaires of various question types. The survey results are viewed as reports by the survey organizers at https://getsurveyapp.com.
1. Focuses on organizations
2. Perform surveys even when you are offline
3. Anonymous surveys
4. Allows the user to share the location from where the survey was taken.
5. Third party integration with hooks
6. SurveyApp has conditional questions!