Root File Manager is the best File Explorer for rooted phones. You can explore all of Android's file systems and take control of your rooted device. It allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files.
* Cut, copy and paste folders and files.
* Compress and decompress (extract) files (ZIP)
* Change file permissions and ownership
* Create and delete files and directories
* Rename folders and files
* Thumbnail for photo and picture files
* Support folder shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open files with other apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop, KitKay, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich and Gingerbread.