+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have an HTC or Samsung device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMIE.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
Want to know more about Android Terminal Emulator?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the wiki:
Android Terminal Emulator is an open source project. Well written patches to fix bugs or add new features are welcome!
Want to add or improve a translation of Android Terminal Emulator? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for details.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
This app brings you a chance to explore into your android phone.
You can perform various tests and commands what you can run on Linux system.
This app makes you feel now you have mini Linux terminal device, not android phone.
You can manage your phone file system, you can get root access to be super user, and connect to another network device.
Android Terminal Emulator is the Linux terminal emulator light version.
* To work correctly you need ROOT PERMISSIONS and BUSYBOX installed.
* The complete version NO needs to have ROOTED PHONES AND BUSYBOX and you can find it here: "LINUX TERMINAL EMULATOR PRO"
A real Android's built-in Linux command line shell in your hand. The classic Linux terminal windows with full Andorid native commands. The best for Linux users.
* All most powerful Linux commands like:
ls, cd, mkdir, mv, rm, top, ps, etc...
Give feedback and suggestion. Updates and features are coming to improve app tools and possibilities. Thanks.
HELP THE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT BUYING "TERMINAL EMULATOR PRO":
If you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvement, please contact me via email, or file a report at:
Please do not leave bug reports in the comments section, as there is not enough space to adequately describe the issue, and I have no way to respond in order to get more information.
Great for tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer!
Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard on Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom. Works well with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 keyboard dock.
If you are having trouble with the soft keyboard on HTC phones like the Desire HD or Thunderbolt, try changing to another soft keyboard. Seems like the HTC soft keyboard has some issues with BTEP, but other keyboards work fine. Hacker's Keyboard is my new favorite keyboard for use with BTEP.
Now includes Frotz and the classic Colossal Cave Adventure game in the enhanced utilities for fun. Busybox has recently been updated to support SMP systems, ie, in "top."
Explanation of Permissions:
All permissions used by BTEP are strictly for enabling the functionality of BTEP. BTEP does not contain any analytics, or collect any data.
Network Communication - Required so that the shell, SSH, Telnet, and FTP can access the Internet.
Storage - So you can manipulate contents of /sdcard/ on your device from the shell.
System Tools - Allow user to keep WiFi and/or display active if desired.
Hardware Controls - Control vibrator for vibration on cursor keys / virtual DPAD.
System Tools - Install Shortcuts, does what it says.
* On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II, SSH has issues with some WiFi routers.
Thanks for using BTEP!
A custom Linux terminal,system tools and test utilities for Android.
Android Terminal brings you the Linux terminal functionality on your phone with simple to use interface for all Android phones.
With System Tools ,you can perform various test including Root access and Cpu tests,check all detailed information needed about your phone.
All information you need such as Cpu and Memory usage of your phone, you can easily monitor your resources.
You can install external Android applications from you sdcard including internal storage(Usb Storage) or simply attach and send them via email for sharing.
Log all your commands and outputs easily on your sdcard and share via email.
• Pro version is available with full features(NO ADS)
• All terminal functionality
• Pause/resume during the commands
• Auto complete while typing for linux commands entries
• Most of the commands will work depending on your phone root state
• Rooted phones supported (run su)
• Execute ,run linux commands,check memory,cpu
• Pause/resume function for looping commands such as (top,vmstat,logcat)
• Real Task Killer (ps or top -n 1 get the app pid number and execute kill -9 pid)
• Check your running apps services(ps, top)
• Remove delete files
• Browse your sdcard,system folders
Basic Linux Command List
• A list of basic linux commands
• Please be aware that desktop linux may differ than the android version
• All commands may not be able to run depending on your phone, model and Os version
Cpu Information And Test
• Check you cpu usage and load averages
• You can also perform cpu test and check your global ranking
• Ram,Phone Storage,SdCard memory
Android App Installer
• Scan your sdcard ,Internal sdcard(Usb Storage) root folder automatically for .Apk files (Android App files)
• You can easily install apps from your sdcard and attach,send via email for sharing
• You can log your terminal commands and outputs on your sdcard and attach,share via email
Root Access Test
• Perform simple root access to check whether your phone is rooted.
All used materials are credited in the application's about section.
- NO ROOT permissions needed
- NO BUSYBOX installed needed
- FULL LINUX COMMANDS, internet connection opened.
The classic Linux terminal with full Linux native commands. Internet connection. The best for Linux users.
* All powerful Linux commands like:
ls, cd, mkdir, mv, rm, ifconfig, top, ps, du, df, etc...
Enjoy yourself Linux users and give feedback!
THIS IS THE PAID AND COMPLETE VERSION OF TERMINAL EMULATOR DELUXE, PRICE PURPOSE IS TO HELP THE APPLICATION'S DEVELOPMENT. THANKS.
Bash is a Unix shell written by Brian Fox for the GNU Project as a free software replacement for the Bourne shell (sh). Released in 1989, it has been distributed widely as the shell for the GNU operating system and as the default shell on Linux and Mac OS X. It has been ported to Microsoft Windows and distributed with Cygwin and MinGW, to DOS by the DJGPP project, to Novell NetWare and to Android via GNU Bash Installer and various terminal emulation applications.
*** Requires Root ***
Tab ↹ : Autocompletes from the cursor position.
Ctrl+a : Moves the cursor to the line start
Ctrl+b : Moves the cursor back one character
Ctrl+c : Sends the signal SIGINT to the current task, which aborts and closes it.
Ctrl+d : Sends an EOF marker, which closes the current shell or deletes the current character if text present
Ctrl+e : Moves the cursor to the line end
Ctrl+f : Moves the cursor forward one character
Ctrl+g : Abort the research and restore the original line.
Ctrl+h : Deletes the previous character
Ctrl+i : Equivalent to the tab key.
Ctrl+j : Equivalent to the enter key.
Ctrl+k : Clears the line content after the cursor and copies it into the clipboard
Ctrl+l : Clears the screen content
Ctrl+n : Recalls the next command (↓).
Ctrl+o : Executes the found command from history, and fetch the next line relative to the current line from the history for editing.
Ctrl+p : Recalls the prior command (↑).
Ctrl+r : Recalls the last command including the specified character(s)
Ctrl+s : Go back to the next more recent command of the research
Ctrl+t : Transpose the previous two characters.
Ctrl+u : Clears the line content before the cursor and copies it into the clipboard
Ctrl+v : If the next input is also a control sequence, type it literally (e. g. Ctrl+v Ctrl+h = "^H")
Ctrl+w : Clears the word before the cursor and copies it into the clipboard
Ctrl+x Ctrl+e : Edits the current line in the $EDITOR program, or vi if undefined.
Ctrl+x Ctrl+r : Read in the contents of the inputrc file, and incorporate any bindings or variable assignments found there
Ctrl+x Ctrl+u : Incremental undo, separately remembered for each line
Ctrl+x Ctrl+v : Display version information about the current instance of bash.
Ctrl+x Ctrl+x : Alternates the cursor with its old position
Ctrl+y : Adds the clipboard content from the cursor position
Ctrl+z : Sends the signal SIGTSTP to the current task, which suspends it. To execute it in background one can enter bg. To bring it back from background or suspension fg ['process name or job id'] can be issued
Ctrl+_ : Incremental undo, separately remembered for each line
Alt+b : Moves the cursor backward one word
Alt+c : Capitalizes the character under the cursor and moves to the end of the word
Alt+d : Cuts the word after the cursor
Alt+f : Moves the cursor forward one word
Alt+l : Lowers the case of every character from the cursor's position to the end of the current word
Alt+r : Cancels the changes and puts back the line as it was in the history
Quick Terminal is a simple terminal emulator to run your daily linux commands without the need of rewriting manually.
Now you can use linux on android along with the full linux command list, android is a linux os so work with it that way.
Add your own Command to the Quick Terminal quick setting and choose from a list choosing the output type whether it is a simple toast message or even a dialog.
Choose From many of precoded functions like MacChanging and checking, Signal Resetting and the usuall Rebooting into Recovery or Bootloader all precoded into Quick Terminal page.
Check your mac address using the mac address finder and change it using mac adress changer.
Disable MediaScan on Boot and even wipe Dalvik Cache.
Run any command in a simple menu choosing whether to run it as a User Or SuperUser (SU).
Run the linux Commands as easily as it can go. Everybody hates rewriting the commands.
No need to recall your commands any more just add them and you're done.
With MyScripts tab just add your scripts to /QuickTerminal/MyScripts and start running them manually via the app.
New Tab : How to root , why root, need help rooting
If anyone is having a crash, try to delete the QuickTerminal Folder in the sdCard and try again. this should help against any problem.
Galaxy Note 2
Internet/Network State/Wifi State :For use of Ads
Read/Write :For Reading of the scripts folder and creating your own Commands by writing into file
Modify system settings: It is a root app
Keywords: Signal, Reset, Mac, Terminal ,Quick,linux.
- Save key vehicle and machine information such as make and model and vehicle registration
- Add vehicle reminders including servicing, oil change, tyre pressure, insurance and more
- Add machine reminders including oil checks, pressure checks, planned shutdown times and more
- View Shell LubeMatch lubricants recommendations including technical and safety data sheets
- Use the LED torch (for devices with flash) to look under the bonnet or inspect machinery when it’s dark
- Explore social, video and photo content and access the latest news and promotions
- Access and edit your details from multiple devices
- And so much more
For the best user experience, we recommend using the app whilst connected to WiFi.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Please email us at SITI-MLM-Support@shell.com
- easy to use GUI for shell
- Text Editor (please be carefull with large files)
- su supported
- Macro's supported
Possibility of Shell Commander depends on your device configuration!
To use more commands search for busybox and superuser.
This App was created with Eclipse, Gimp, Inkscape.
Thanks a lot for these great and free tools!
If you have no idea what that means, it is recommended that you don't install this application.
I recommend you to install superuser and busybox with Privilege Terminal.
You can install busybox from:
To learn about how to root your device or to ask any general questions regarding this application, please go to Blue Premium, or email me.
This app is a wrapper around the shell that is exposed over ADB. It maintains a 15 command history which is accessible by long pressing the command box. Long pressing the terminal display itself will give the option to send a Ctrl+C, toggle auto-scrolling, or exit the terminal session.
This works in the exact same way that the "adb shell" command works on a computer. Because this app uses a native implementation of the ADB protocol in Java, it does not require root on either device or any 3rd party apps on the target device. The devices simply speak the same protocol to each other that they would to a computer running the ADB client from the Android SDK.
IMPORTANT: Devices running Android 4.2.2 and later use RSA keys to authenticate the ADB connection. In my testing, devices running 4.2.2 will need to be plugged in to a computer the first time you connect to them (from each device with this app installed). This allows them to display the public key acceptance dialog, which you must accept (and check "Always allow from this computer"). Devices running Android 4.3 and 4.4 seem to have no problem displaying the dialog without a connection to a computer, so it looks like this is a workaround specific to Android 4.2.2.
To configure a stock un-rooted target, plug the target device into a computer that has the Android SDK installed and run "adb tcpip 5555" from the Android SDK's platform-tools folder. This will start ADB listening on port 5555 on the target device. The device can then be unplugged and will remain configured properly until reboot.
For devices that are rooted (although it's not required), you can install one of the several "ADB WiFi" apps to enable the ADB server to listen over the network. Devices with a custom ROM may have an option to enable ADB over the network in the Developer Options pane of Settings. Using either of these methods will properly configure ADB for network access with this app. The extra step for 4.2.2 is still required for the initial connection.
To connect to your remote Android device, type in the IP address of the device and the port number (5555 from the example above) in Remote ADB Shell. Tap Connect and it will attempt to connect to the device and start up the terminal.
I welcome feature requests and bug reports. You can include them in your app reviews or post them on the forum (links below). Please rate this app if you can; it really helps me learn what features/fixes I should focus on next.
Developers: The custom Java ADB library I've written for this app is open-source under the BSD license at https://github.com/cgutman/AdbLib
XDA forum links:
Remote ADB Shell App Thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2373265
Java ADB Library Thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2405030
The premier emulator! Developed from the ground up to deliver the fastest play possible. Easily locate and play your favorite titles by scanning your phone, viewing your list of installed ROMs.
NES Features like:
- BEST compatibility compared to any other GBA emulators running on mobile devices.
- Run most games at full speed with sound
- Customizable on-screen translucent keypad
- Save/Load game states at ANY point!
- In-game battery save
- Fast-forward (turbo)
- Switching between multiple key profiles
These are all full versions with state saving and restoring functionality. No game titles are included. Please obtain self created backup copies of rightfully owned physical cartridges for use with GBA emulators.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Super Nintendo game software sold separately. "Super Nintendo" is a registered trademark of Nintendo Corporation. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the Nintendo Corporation. All individual games screen shots or audio that are simulated by these emulators software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used by us for the purpose of informing the customer of the software's functionality.
Send bugs on my mail below before leaving a bad rating. Thanks.
More from developer
- Download files in parallel parts to increase and
accelerate the download speed
- Resume paused or broken downloads
- Pause, cancel and restart any download
- Support for large file downloads (over 4 GB)
- Download all kinds of files: videos, music, photos, software, documents(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF), ZIP, RAR, etc.
- Run in background
- Several files may be downloaded simultaneously or in queue
- Automatically detects the links from your Web browser or you can manually add some links.
- Open files with your favorite apps
- Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Android Download Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
* This application does NOT work for streaming videos like YouTube because of Google policy.
Tags: android download manager turbo pro advanced tanso ftp http
- Click the camera button to capture the screen
- Shake your phone to get a screenshot
- You can configure the delay time of the capture
- Play a sound taking a screenshot.
- Show notifications after the screenshots
The screenshots are saved in the folder: /SDCARD/Screenshots
* This application works with ROOTED DEVICES.
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Screenshot HD PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: screenshot HD capture screen photo image picture JPG PNG
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version SD File Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: sd file manager pro file browser astro file explorer es card wireless gallery folder file expert LAN SMB
* Cut, copy and paste folders and files.
* Compress and decompress (extract) files (ZIP)
* Change file permissions and ownership
* Create and delete files and directories
* Rename folders and files
* Thumbnail for photo and picture files
* Support folder shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open files with other apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Root File Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: root file manager pro file browser astro file explorer es root browser lite rooted device user file expert card wireless folder LAN SMB
* Many types of effects in real-time are available: Sepia, Negative, Grayscale, etc.
* Setting different options to apply effects to your photos:
- Scene mode: Snow, Sunset, Party, Night and Automatic.
- White balance: Incandescent, Daylight, Flourescent, Cloudy and Automatic
- Flash mode: On, Off or Automatic.
* You can use your front camera or back camera.
After taking a photo, you can also apply more effects like: Negative effect, Gray scale image, Neon Effects, Mirror effects, Bump Effect, Light Effect, Oil Paint Effect, Snow Effect, Noise Effect, Sepia Effect, Marble Effect, Engrave Effect, Emboss Effect, etc.
- Share your photos with your favorites apps.
Camera Magic Effects has a intuitive interface that is very easy to use.
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Camera Magic Effects PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: camera magic effects zoom fx illusion paper mx cymera hd
THIS APPLICATION DOESN'T REQUIRE ROOT ACCESS.
It shows information about:
- Your phone (device and Android Version)
- Su (version and location)
- Superuser (version and package)
- BusyBox (location)
- PATH (Environment variables)
- Results of commands in Android Terminal (PRO Version)
Root Checker will test your Android phone for root access with reliable test method to check for root access. It will check and verify the Su binary located on your device. Checks User and Group Id. The test confirms proper permissions and flags on the Su binary.
* Supports many languages: English, Spanish, French
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Root Checker PRO that is a Ad-free version and shows more details (Results of commands in Android Terminal).
Tags: root, su, superuser, busybox, check, checker, rooted, permissions, android, root checker pro
- All file types are supported to hide: pictures, videos, Office(doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx), compressed files (ZIP, RAR, 7Z, GZIP) and more.
- You can select multiple files to hide or unhidden
- Use a password to use the app
- Open files with your favorite apps
- Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
- Many languages supported: English, Spanish, French, etc.
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Hide All Files PRO that is a Ad-free version.
- Many types of effects are available: Negative effect, Gray scale image, Neon Effects, Mirror effects, Bump Effect, Light Effect, Bend Effect, Stamp Effect, Oil Paint Effect, Snow Effect, Noise Effect, Sepia Effect, Marble Effect, Engrave Effect, Emboss Effect, etc.
- Different types of image formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc.
- You can save image with cool photo effects with high quality.
- Share your images or photos with your favorites apps.
- The graphical interface is intuitive and friendly.
Magic Photo Effects will convert your image into a real work of art .
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Magic Photo Effects PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: magic photo effects pro image editor studio picture jpeg jpg png tiff gif
- Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation.
- Apply color filters: red, blue and green.
- Rotate and flip images.
- Apply different types of effects: Negative effect, Gray scale image, Neon Effects, Bump Effect, Mirror effects, Light Effect, Sepia Effect, Bend Effect,Oil Paint Effect, Snow Effect, Stamp Effect, Noise Effect, Marble Effect, Emboss Effect, Engrave Effect, etc.
- Different kinds of image formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc.
Photo Editor Studio is an awesome app for processing all your images.
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Photo Editor Studio PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: photo editor studio effects processing retouching graphics
Touch your phone to produce a minigun sound effect.
Your Android phone vibrates and play a real minigun sound when you touch it.
You can choose different miniguns to use.
* The M134 Minigun is a six-barreled machine gun with a high rate of fire.
Tags: gun machine gun shotgun weapons pistol handgun bomb pkm
This app can encrypt and lock all file types such as private photos and videos, confidential office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and any other files for they can not be opened or viewed by others. The encrypted file can only be opened with the correct password.
This application has two modes of encryption:
Automatic: Use master password to encrypt / decrypt the files.
Manual: You must enter a password to encrypt / decrypt each file.
There are two folders:
Encrypted: It stores the decrypted files.
Decrypted: It stores the encrypted files.
Keep in mind:
- The encrypted files are saved in the same folder as the source file after encryption, except when the files are encrypted in the 'Decrypted' folder.
- The encrypted files in the 'Decrypted' folder are saved directly in the 'Encrypted' folder.
- The decrypted files in the 'Encrypted' folder are saved directly in the 'Decrypted' folder.
- You can change the settings of the application from the 'Options' menu.
Encrypt your files and not just hide them. This solution is better and safer than simply hiding files.
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version that is a Ad-free version.
The available languages are English, French and Spanish.
Tag: file protector, file locker, proctect file, vaulty, lock file, vault, protection, locker, protector
- Use camera flash LED as a super bright flashlight
- If you do not have camera flash you can use your screen as a flashlight
- Maximize white screen brightness
* For more light, you can use your camera flash LED and the brightness of your screen simultaneously. That way you can light forward and backward.
Tags: flashlight hd led tiny flash light
* Ping is a network tool (command) used to test whether a particular host is reachable across an IP network.
Ping statistics: number total of packets transmitted, packets received, percentage of lost packets and total time.
Tags: ping total, host, ip, hostname, domain, traceroute, dns, server, hosting
- Four methods to crack your screen: Immediately, Delay, Touch and Shake
- You can define the delay time to break the screen
- Play a real sound when the screen is cracked
- You can easily restore your screen using two methods: shaking you phone or pushing on the button to stop the service.
* It is the best joke app for your Android phone. Everybody will believe that your screen is really broken.
Tags: cracked screen android broken crack break
Move your phone as if you are using a real whip to produce whip sound effect.
You will hear a whip sound as the sound in the famous episode of The Big Bang Theory.
Tags: whip the big bang theory