The official adaptation of a railway tycoon board game - Steam: Rails to Riches.
Steam: Rails to Riches is a fan beloved and critically acclaimed board game Awards an Honors
of which should speak for themselves:
🏆 2010 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Nominee
🏆 2010 Lys Passioné Winner
🏆 2010 Lys Passioné Finalist
🏆 2010 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
🏆 2009 International Gamers Awards - General Strategy; Multi-player Nominee
🏆 2009 Golden Geek Best Gamers' Board Game NomineeTake control of a railway company, issue shares, build railroads, deliver goods along the ever changing network of tracks and stations, and make profit to expand.
✔️ Can you finance both the most extensive track network and the most powerful locomotives?
✔️ Which routes will give you the best returns on their costs?
✔️ Can you beat the opponents to the most profitable shipments?
✔️ Will you make enough money to pay your investors?
You build the tracks, upgrade towns, improve your train, and grab the right goods to make the longest, most profitable deliveries. Score your deliveries and add to your income or victory points, balance your need to invest against your quest to win the game.
The goal of the game is to score the most victory points and become the best railway company.
• official Steam: Rails to Riches game
• original artwork
• in-game interactive tutorial
• opponents' last move's replay in online play
• languages: English, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Traditional and Simplified
• optimized for smart phones and tablets
• play with AI, with friends or both
• 3 levels of AI difficulty, each with individual strategies and approach
• 2-6 player maps
• climatic sounds and music appropriate to each map
• adaptable animation speed
• in-app official rules
• unique, original board game feel on your electronic device
• colorblind mode
• Carcassonne, Barons and Benelux additional maps (in-app purchase)
• online multiplayer
For more information check out some of our sites:
Instagram: @AcramDigital Don't wait! Get it now!