Acronis Access allows access to files residing on Windows file servers, SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 & 365 servers, Acronis Access servers, and most other file servers and NAS devices.
NOTE: The free Acronis Access app is used to access to your company's Acronis Access servers. Please contact your company's IT organization for details on setting up this app.
Acronis Access empowers the Android users to:
- Securely browse files located on enterprise file servers, SharePoint servers, NAS, and Acronis Access servers
- Edit & create Office documents within the secure Acronis Access app
--- Supports: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX
- Annotate PDF files within the secure Acronis Access app
- Access their network home folder
- Access files on Distributed File System (DFS) shares
- Store files & folders locally on the mobile device for anytime, anywhere access
- Automatically 1-way or 2-way sync folders and files from server to device
- Print documents to network printers
- Open files in other apps for viewing or editing
- Receive files from other apps for saving to a server or storing locally
- Copy or move files and folders between a server and mobile device or to another server
- Create, rename, and delete files and folders on a server
Acronis Access secures your organization’s files:
- Encrypts all files stored on the device within the app
- Encrypts all network communication with the secure HTTPS protocol
- Enforces your organizations established access rights with Active Directory integration
- Optionally prompts for an application password
Your IT staff configures and manages Acronis Access:
- Configure the Acronis Access app over the air (OTA) with policies for Active Directory users and groups
- Set policies that can configure every aspect of Acronis Access, including app security settings, the servers, folders and home directories presented to users, and the enabling or disabling of app functions
- Regulate access to Acronis Access using per-device app enrollment
- Track the status of each device accessing Acronis Access
- Selectively remote wipe all app configuration and in-app files on lost or stolen devices
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
When traveling on a plane or in another situation where you don’t have Internet access, the Sdrive app can store files for offline use and optionally the app can be secured with a pin to protect from unauthorized use. For files you have stored, you have the option of opening those files with other apps installed on your mobile device for viewing, editing, etc. Additionally, you have the ability to automatically upload photos and videos from your camera gallery to your Seagate NAS from anywhere.
The Seagate Sdrive app is currently compatible with:
• Seagate Business Storage 8-bay rackmount NAS
• Seagate Business Storage 4-bay rackmount NAS
• Seagate NAS Pro 2, 4 & 6-bay
• Seagate NAS 2 & 4-bay
* Note: your Seagate NAS needs to be updated to NAS OS 4.0 or higher for Sdrive compatibility. This update is free and is available at http://seagate.com/support
• อัพโหลดและแบ็คอัพเพื่อเก็บรักษาไฟล์รูปภาพ เพลง วีดีโอ เพลง ไฟล์อื่นๆ อย่างปลอดภัย
• แบ่งปันไฟล์และข้อมูลส่งไปให้เพื่อนทั้งทางอีเมล์ เฟซบุ๊ค ทวิตเตอร์และอีกมาก
• แอพลิเคชั่นนี้ใช้ปริมาณแบนวิดท์ที่น้อยและเบา ทั้งยังช่วยยืดอายุการใช้งานแบตเตอรี่
True Cloud is Personal storage, collecting all my digital stuffs. User can upload of pictures, videos, music and documents to cloud with standard security. Your contacts and calendar in sync across your smart phone, tablet, and computer that means True cloud can access your digital life anytime and any devices.
• Upload of pictures, videos, music and documents to cloud
• Sharing files via email or to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more
• SYNC your mobile devices & PCs automatically
• Lightweight and optimized to minimize bandwidth usage and maximize battery life
Keywords: ทรู , คลาวด์ , รายชื่อ , เก็บ , ไฟล์ , ข้อมูล , ไดร์ , บริการ , Sync , Drive , file , data , Storage , Phonebook , Addressbook
Acronis Partner makes selling easier by providing access to the most current promotions, product packaging and pricing, request a quote, and review the latest marketing collateral and Acronis news. As a Trusted Advisor to your customer, you will always have the latest Acronis information at your fingertips.
To use Acronis Partner, all you have to do is download the app and register on the Acronis Partner Portal.