Do you have a neighborhood business?
We have beneficiaries who need to buy in stores in your commune. And we want them to buy in local stores, like yours.
We are Locals Connected.
In this system, the protagonist is you.
Through an APP as a means of social payment, you can sell to your neighbors who have a profit in money to buy in the local business.
How to be part of this network?
1) Download the APP (find us as "Connected Premises")
2) Create your account
3) Log in and you will be ready to receive your neighbors from the commune
When you create your account we will send you a WhatsApp and a welcome email with all the material so you can see how easy it is to use our application.
Only for micro and small businesses
- You must have sales of less than 25,000 UF (approximately 60 million) and be a taxpayer of the Internal Revenue Service.
Any of these categories can enter our network:
👉 Grocery Store Bazaar
👉 Greengrocer Greengrocers
👉 Amasandería: Bakery and Pastry
👉 Minimarkets Supermarket
👉 Butcher shop
👉 Pets: services and products
👉 Bookstore and crafts
👉 Beauty and personal care
👉 Hardware stores and building materials
👉 Free Fairs
👉 Home: services and products
👉 Hospitality: temporary accommodation
👉 Plants and seeds
👉 Restaurants and comiderías
👉 Services: Repair and Products
👉 Funeral services
👉 Tourism: culture and recreation
👉 Street Sale
👉 Clothing, footwear and accessories
👉 Sports games and music
👉 Education: services and products
👉 Preparation of food and beverages
👉 Electronic equipment and accessories
👉 Manufacture and assembly
We are much more than an App
- Being part of the Local Connected Community you will have access to different opportunities and benefits.
Zero cost and permanent support
- It will allow you to reactivate your flow without any associated cost.
We have a Contact Center that gives you support at all times and answers any questions you have.
Join, and together let's change the way benefits are delivered in Chile.
For more information, go to www.localesconectados.cl