NOTICE: IF YOU HAVE AN EBT CARD FROM ANOTHER PROVIDER AND THERE IS NO APP FOR THAT PLEASE CONTACT US AT W2CYK@RFINDER.NET...we will create one! TX
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW
Many states use EPPICARD®* debit cards for distributing child support payments to custodial parents as well as many other kinds of payments. Getting your debit card balance from a smartphone via browser has been very difficult... until now! Balance Checker for EPPICARD® debit cards lets you log in and view your balance quickly with just a PIN# you set up. Now gives users access to statements too!
I am a single parent. I collect child support on an EPPICARD® and after years of not being able to get my balance without paying 50 cents every time or spending 5 minutes trying to go to the www.eppicard.com website on my phone, I finally broke down and created this App. I liked it so much I wrote it for iPhones too and shared it with you.
iPhone version available in app store!
We currently support the following EPPICARD® debit card programs:
Alabama DHR-CSE, Alabama DIR, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico CSE, New Mexico UI, New Mexico CYFD, New York, Ohio Child Support, Ohio Cash Benefits, Oklahoma UI, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania L&I, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
© ITWeRKS 2012
* Note: EPPIC® and EPPICARD® are registered trademarks of ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with either ACS Marketing, LP or Xerox Business Services, LLC.
Notice: This is not an EPPICARD® authorized app; however, we are currently negotiating with ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC to make this an EPPICARD® authorized app. By purchasing this app you accept full responsibility for its use. This app uses standard SSL secure encryption for all information sent over the internet. No information is ever stored outside of your mobile device; we do not log, collect, distribute, or use any personal information. The publishers are not responsible for any actions by EPPICARD® or its management to discontinue your access to your information through this app.
• Check your card balance
• Check to Card (Load check funds to your card)
• See your transaction history
• Find ATM, Reload and Tax Office locations
• Get your direct deposit account information
• View weekly cash rewards offers
• Make a payment to your Emerald Advance® Line of Credit
• Deposit money to and make withdrawals from your Emerald Savings® account
• Available for the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid® MasterCard
More from developer
By using your computer, PrintBack delivers prints with uncompromised color and output quality – you will see no difference between prints from your computer and from your mobile device. PrintBack supports the types of office documents you most often print from your computer – PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos and more, and it supports printing email and web content using cut and paste to the clipboard. And, any default printer is supported – regardless of manufacturer, technology, or connection type.
HOW TO SETUP PRINTBACK
1) Download the Xerox PrintBack agent from Xerox.com and install it on your Mac or Windows PC
2) Select an online service:
• Cloud-based storage – if you already use Dropbox on your computer, PrintBack installation will automatically complete. If you already use Box, simply input your log-in information during PrintBack agent setup. If you are not already a user, visit www.dropbox.com or www.box.com to sign up and then resume the PrintBack agent installation (if using Dropbox, be sure to install the Dropbox client on your computer before continuing).
• Web-based email – Xerox recommends using a dedicated email account with PrintBack, so first setup a new email account at Hotmail, MSN, Live, Gmail, Yahoo Plus, or AOL and then enter your log-in details in the PrintBack agent
3) Install the PrintBack app on your Android-based tablet or smartphone and follow the setup instructions
HOW TO USE
In the PrintBack app:
• Photos – print from the photo library on your device
• Photoshoot – automatically print photos as you take them (camera-enabled devices only)
• Clipboard – prints the content most recently copied to the clipboard
When viewing on your device:
• Choose “Send…” or “Share…” and select “Xerox PrintBack”, confirm print job settings and press “Print.:”
o If “Send…” or “Share…” is not available, simply copy the text to you want to print, open the PrintBack application, and choose the Clipboard tab to print the selected content
Print Settings include:
• Number of copies
• Photo Size (photos only)
• Hold Print – holds the job at your computer until you return to release it, keeping sensitive documents from sitting in your printer output tray
• Save a Copy – Downloads – saves the printed file to your computer’s downloads folder
• Save a Copy – Dropbox or Box – saves the printed file to your account
• Save a Copy – Save Only – does not print the job, only saves to the selected location
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR XEROX PRINTBACK AGENT:
• Windows XP, Vista, 7
• Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Mac OS X 10.6 and above
• Microsoft Office 2008 or 2011 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Apple iWork ’09 required to print Pages, Keynote and Numbers files
To learn about other mobile solutions from Xerox, visit www.xerox.com/mobile.
For troubleshooting/support, please visit www.support.xerox.com/support/xerox-printback/
If you have feedback regarding Xerox PrintBack, please email us at Xerox.PrintBack@xerox.com
The Xerox Mobile Print Portal requires one of our Xerox Mobile Print Solutions currently available on www.Xerox.com/mobile and enables smartphone and tablet users to connect with network printers for a simple, convenient, and secure method to print.
Print to Xerox and non-Xerox including HP, Ricoh, Epson, Canon and others’ network print devices
Open documents directly in the Print Portal for easy print and preview
Print MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, web pages, email, text, OpenOffice and various image formats
Select print options such as simplex/duplex, color/ black-white and stapled
Use GPS to find locations and available printers
Add a printer by simply scanning the printer specific QR Code
Print documents immediately or upload them securely for release later
Use the camera function to capture a picture and then swiftly print it
Add and manage your Favorite Printers
Print directly from other applications such as Dropbox, Google Drive and more
In app help allows users to reference key app features and capabilities
Integrated Public/Hot Spot printing
NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
Xerox Secure Print Support
New Finishing Options (Media Size, Page Range)
Personal Print Preferences (Color, 2-Sided, Staple)
In-App Email Printing
Feature availability depends on Xerox Mobile Print solution version and Administrator configuration
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH XEROX PRINT PORTAL
1.) Obtain your Company Code information for your Xerox Mobile Print Solution
2.) Download and install Xerox Mobile Print Portal App
3.) Register & Login to Xerox Mobile Print using your Company Code and Credentials
4.) Browse your Mobile Device and open a document to print
5.) Select “Open In…” using Print Portal to Upload, Preview & Print your Documents*
6.) Select an available printer, printer options and release your document
*Actual names and availability of menu commands may vary across mobile platforms.
Visit www.xerox.com/mobile for more information on Xerox Mobile Solutions
The Safe Courier app from Xerox can only be used to send documents to recipients specifically enabled by Xerox. If you have not received a request to submit a document using this application and you are interested in sending documents using the Safe Courier application, please have your account services representative contact us to learn more by calling 877-294-9252.
Make mobile convenience part of the way you do business… Using this innovative app from Xerox, anyone with a supported mobile device can take a picture of a document (or documents) and securely send it to a desired location or integrate with a business process.
- Runs on the latest Android smartphones
- Simple, user-friendly
- Smart image capture, processing and integration
- Leapfrog past the limitations of fax or scan-and-email technology.
- Securely send documents on the spot.
- Enhance and streamline submission of paperwork.
***HOW TO SET UP SAFE COURIER
- Download the Safe Courier app from Xerox at Xerox.com or from Google Play and install it on your Android smartphone
***HOW TO USE
- Tap the start button
- Enter an email, fax number, physical address, or other destination id you may have been provided
- Select the name of the intended recipient (this may be an individual, a group, or other business process)
- Select the document type and add any additional information that may be required
- Take a photo of your document
- Retake or edit the image and save to the gallery
- Add any additional documents to be sent (maximum of 20 pages for each transmission)
- Complete required personal information and send or save as a draft
- A confirmation email will be sent providing contact information for inquiries
- Access the History screen below the start button on the Home screen to see detail of all transmissions. Contact information for inquiries can also be found here.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) can be found by tapping the “i” button located at the top of the Home screen
- For additional help, go to: http://www.xerox.com/safecourier and click on the user guide for your mobile device
*** SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Android version 2.3 or newer
Visit us at http://www.xerox.com/safecourier to learn more about Xerox Safe Courier. Learn more about other mobile solutions from Xerox at www.xerox.com/mobile.
This is accessible to Xerox employees & Xerox mono branded channel partners.
Browse & Present
Present sales materials on your tablet and bring content to life by sharing 1:1 with your customer. No internet connection required. Xerox SmartPad has powerful search functionality and is easy to navigate. You spend less time looking for content and more time selling.
Share Content with Customers
Easily share content at customer appointments. Create and send a personal catalogue of handpicked resources. Have the ability to share a single page with annotated and highlighted areas of interest, or a whole document.
Communicate & Collaborate
With the Xerox SmartPad you can add ratings and comments to content. You can share your views, see the comments of others and provide valuable feedback to content owners to help shape future development. Content will be updated regularly and you can receive notifications to keep up to date with what is relevant to you.
To request a user ID and Password; logon to the SMART Centre website https://smartcentre.xerox.com/ then go to the SmartPad page under the Tools section. For other enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
A Premier Business Process event.
The official app of simple@work, an exclusive two-day event in New York City, hosted by Xerox. Senior business leaders come together from across industries and functions to discuss how to turn business processes from working to winning. Hear from world-renowned speakers, dive into your greatest challenges, network with peers and enjoy world-class hospitality at Cipriani.
This app will help you make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. View schedules, locations, speakers and more. Plus stay up-to-date on the latest event information.
Please be aware that this app can only be used to send documents to pre-enabled recipients. If you are not sure whether your intended recipient has the ability to receive documents via Secure Doc Sender, please have them contact the service provider at 877-294-9252 for additional information on activating this service.
Secure Doc Sender is customized to reflect the brand, look and feel of each recipient. As a result, it doesn’t become fully functional until after a user has:
o Downloaded the app to their device
o Followed the prompts to search for and select their intended recipient (company)
o Downloaded the accompanying resources for that recipient
o Once all of these steps are completed, the app will be ready to work to securely send documents to the selected recipient.
Secure Doc Sender App
Take advantage of mobile convenience to securely send documents. Using this innovative app, anyone with a supported mobile device can take a picture of a document(s) and securely send to a desired location or integrate with a business process.
Runs on the latest Android smartphones
Customized based on the brand, look and feel of the recipient
Smart image capture, processing and integration
Leapfrog past the limitations of fax or scan-and-email technology.
Securely send documents on the spot.
Enhance and streamline submission of paperwork.
Integrate with other workflows.
HOW TO SET UP SECURE DOC SENDER
Download the Secure Doc Sender app from the Play Store and install it on your smartphone
Launch the app by clicking on the Secure Doc Sender icon.
Search for your pre-enabled recipient (company).
Select your recipient from the search results.
Download the resources for your selected recipient.
The app will automatically update to incorporate those resources and become fully functional with the look and feel of the recipient.
HOW TO USE
Enter an email, fax number, physical address, or other destination id you may have been provided.
Select the name of the intended recipient (this may be an individual, a group, or other business process).
Select the document type and add any additional information that may be required.
Take a photo of your document(s).
Crop and edit the pages of your document.
Add any additional documents to be sent.
Complete required personal information and send or save as a draft.
A confirmation email will be sent providing contact information for inquiries.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS – we recommend a device with a minimum 5 megapixel rear camera
Android 2.3 and above
Xerox IT Services Symposium is our annual client conference event on Sept. 23-25, 2013. This year, we’ll be hosting our clients at the ARIA Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. Highlights of the event include engaging presentations from keynote speakers in the General Session, luxurious and entertaining Networking Events, and focused Breakout sessions on leading “hot topics” in IT such as Industry Verticals, Big Data and Analytics, Virtualization, Mobility, Cloud and more. Of course, no Symposium would be complete without our popular Technology Pavilion, which we¹ve brought back again this year. The Tech Pavilion is the crown jewel of Symposium, where we showcase what¹s new and next in the world of IT, and spotlight the offerings of our technology partners.
NOTE: This app is for participants only and is locked; a login & password will be provided."