NOTICE: We are creating apps for all EBT cards that do not have them! If you have a card with no app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW
Many states use EPPICARD®* debit cards for distributing child support payments to custodial parents as well as many other kinds of payments. Getting your debit card balance from a smartphone via browser has been very difficult... until now! Balance Checker for EPPICARD® debit cards lets you log in and view your balance quickly with just a PIN# you set up. Now gives users access to statements too!
I am a single parent. I collect child support on an EPPICARD® and after years of not being able to get my balance without paying 50 cents every time or spending 5 minutes trying to go to the www.eppicard.com website on my phone, I finally broke down and created this App. I liked it so much I wrote it for iPhones too and shared it with you.
iPhone version available in app store!
We currently support the following EPPICARD® debit card programs:
Alabama DHR-CSE, Alabama DIR, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico CSE, New Mexico UI, New Mexico CYFD, New York, Ohio Child Support, Ohio Cash Benefits, Oklahoma UI, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania L&I, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
© ITWeRKS 2012
* Note: EPPIC® and EPPICARD® are registered trademarks of ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with either ACS Marketing, LP or Xerox Business Services, LLC.
Notice: This is not an EPPICARD® authorized app; however, we are currently negotiating with ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC to make this an EPPICARD® authorized app. By purchasing this app you accept full responsibility for its use. This app uses standard SSL secure encryption for all information sent over the internet. No information is ever stored outside of your mobile device; we do not log, collect, distribute, or use any personal information. The publishers are not responsible for any actions by EPPICARD® or its management to discontinue your access to your information through this app.
READ THE NEXT LINE IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!
READ THIS: You MUST have a working userid and password from http://ucard.chase.com. Before you open this app, go to the website and login. Reset your password if necessary. Create an ID if you do not have one by clicking REGISTER FOR UCARD CENTER. Once you know you have a working ID and Password, open the app and log in! If you have any problems, please email email@example.com.
If you have a Puerto Rico or Montana EBT card, PLEASE contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we are trying to create apps for these and need test users!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW*
Many states, universities, and other organizations use UCard®* debit cards for distributing payments, including EBT benefits such as SNAP Food Stamps (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Food Stamps), unemployment, and cash benefits. Getting your EBT card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their website (https://www.ucard.chase.com) has been difficult... until now! ITW Balance Checker for UCard lets registered users log in and view their balance quickly with just a PIN# they set up.
If you find this App useful please consider leaving positive feedback. If you have a problem, please send a support request to email@example.com or call our lab at 631.610.9635. Thanks for your support!
iPhone version coming soon!
© ITWeRKS 2013
*DISCLAIMER: The UCard® is issued by Chase Bank. UCard® is a registered trademark of JPMorgan Chase & Co. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with JPMorgan Chase & Co. or the developers of the UCard® website.
Also known as "ITW Balance Checker for EBT / SNAP!"
ILLINOIS LINK CARD IS NOW UP AND RUNNING! If you have any problems PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THEM IN REVIEWS! eMail firstname.lastname@example.org! Make sure you can login to the IL Link card website first...
Quickly check your EBT and SNAP (Food Stamp) card balances, around the US!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW*
Many states use EBT debit cards for distributing payments, including EBT benefits such as SNAP Food Stamps (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Food Stamps), and cash benefits. Getting your EBT card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their websites has been difficult... until now! ITW Balance Checker for EBT and SNAP* lets registered users log in and view their balance quickly with just an application quick login PIN# they set up. Works for the following states/territories: ALABAMA, ALASKA, ARIZONA, ARKANSAS, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, GUAM, HAWAII, IDAHO, INDIANA, IOWA, KANSAS, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, NEVADA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW MEXICO, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, NORTH DAKOTA, OHIO, OKLAHOMA, OREGON, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TENNESSEE, UTAH, VIRGINIA, VERMONT, WASHINGTON, WEST VIRGINIA, WISCONSIN, WYOMING
If you find this App useful please consider leaving positive feedback. If you have a problem, please send a support request to email@example.com or call our lab at 631.610.9635. Thanks for your support!
iPhone version coming soon!
© ITWeRKS 2014
*DISCLAIMER: The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with the issuers of any EBT benefit programs, or the developers of any online EBT website. Any website content displayed in this app remains the property of the original copyright holders.
BC4EBT BC4SNAP Balance for SNAP FOOD STAMPS APP
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Debt Management
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
SMS permission: it parses the SMS message from bank automatically and save the record in the app.
All data save on your phone or your personal cloud account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
SupportPay enables parents who live apart to easily share expenses and manage child support. Support Pay by Ittavi streamlines the complex and time consuming process of sharing, splitting and managing child expenses including scheduling and making child support expenses. Support Pay is built for parents who no longer live in the same home and want to manage their child support. A parent can enter a child expense and provide a receipt, showing the cost is for the child, thereby increasing the likelihood of child support reimbursement because the parent sees the expense is for their child. The paying parent can view the expense and immediately make a payment, either manually or online. Now both parents have a transparent and certified history of all child support payments and expenses shared between each other. Parents can now spend less time arguing over child support and managing child expenses and more time raising happy, healthy children.
SupportPay Mobile 2.0 enables a parent to capture a receipt & upload an expense to Supportpay as well as view expenses and make child support payments. (https://login.supportpay.com/)
NOTE: You must be a registered user of SupportPay in order to access your account on SupportPay Mobile. Register at https://register.supportpay.com/.
DEMO Access: If you would like to use the application in a live environment before registering visit http://demo.supportpay.com for more information.
Key Features of Release:
- Capture an expense
- Capture receipt using smartphone camera
- Enter expense details including child, merchant, category and amount
- Add additional notes and information to expense
- Save expense to SupportPay to be reviewed and submitted
- Submit an expense directly from the mobile application
- Add merchants, children, categories from the mobile application
- Make or track a payment, whether it is done by cash, check, charge or online
- Task list
- Make payments by tracking cash payments, writing a check and capturing a picture, via credit card or online using PayPal.
- Track alimony, spousal support or family support
- Track medical, healthcare, child care, day care, visitation expenses or any other costs and expenses associated with raising children
- Capture and store all receipts in one central location that can easily be shared with the other parent
- Improved Notifications
- Scheduling, calendar, custody & visitation management
- Child custody
- Parenting plans
- Coparenting features
- Communication storage
- Sharing pictures
- Child support modification
- and much more....
Our free money manager automatically prioritizes your expenses, budgets and goals, suggests routine payments to meet your savings targets, tracks your savings progress and reminds you of upcoming due dates! Best of all, our app requires no connection to a financial institution! There's no easier way to save money on Android.
Looking for the Ad-free Donate Version? Click here: http://goo.gl/LPwys
NOW THE #1 MONEY SAVING APP ON GOOGLE PLAY!
"Love love love this.. I see my goals in real time with how much money I will need to save monthly, weekly, & daily. . It makes me feel my goals are more achievable..." - B. Gajdos
"By far, one of the friendliest apps out there. Easy to use and a perfect way to sock some money away for large or small goals without annoying bloat." - A. Griffin
MONEY MANAGEMENT FEATURES
• Set a PIN and enable the App Lock to secure your financial information!
• Quick overview shows exactly how much money to save for all goals!
• Create unlimited budgets and savings goals in over 65 different foreign currencies.
• Split your goals & bills into daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly required amounts.
• Highly customizable notifications remind you of your savings goals and progress.
• Create repeating payments to automatically track automatic payments from your bank account.
• Home screen widgets provide easy tracking and 1-click access to your budgets and goals.
• English, Spanish, Italian, French & German supported.
PERSONAL FINANCE USES
• Track expenses and learn where you spend too much money
• Budget money for vacations, track your future property taxes, save for school tuition, etc.
• Track your personal finances such as savings, bill payments and other expenses.
• Manage your money simply, goals, bills and budgets are split into easy regular payments.
• Create budgets to pay off your credit cards, expenses, mortgage or other debts.
SAVE MONEY SAFELY
Your privacy is safe, Saving Made Simple does not require any personal information whatsoever. Our app requires no bank account information nor any connections to your financial institutions.
Rest assured, if your phone is lost or stolen your financial accounts will not be at risk!
THE NEW WAY TO SAVE MONEY
Saving money doesn't have to be complicated. Personal finance apps like Mint, EasyMoney and Money Lover, are good, but they don't focus solely on helping you save money. Saving Made Simple is unbeatable when it comes to saving money simply and stress-free.
Never worry about your personal finances again! Download the #1 personal finance and money saving app on Android now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Where are the widgets?
A: Make sure the app is not installed on the SD Card, widgets only work if the app is installed on the internal storage.
Q: The app's installed on internal storage, but widgets aren't enabled?
A: If you're using the free version, you must Share the app socially (tweet, Facebook like, Google +, etc.) with your friends before widgets are enabled. Once you share, please wait 10 seconds for the app to confirm your kind gesture.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Transfers and Payments
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts and make payments.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs.
(Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)
• Refund Lookup - Check on your state tax refund status
• Unclaimed Property – Check for unclaimed property, file claims and check status
• Estimated Tax Lookup - Get information on your estimated payments
• Free Tax Help (VITA) - Get information on free tax help sites across Wisconsin
• Latest Videos – Watch our Tax 101 series, how to e-file, and others
• News Updates – Read our recent press releases and helpful articles
• Contact Us - Information on how to contact us
• Twitter – See our Twitter feed for our latest quick updates and helpful tips
- Check balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds to accounts, loans and to other members
- Graph your finances
- Mobile Deposit
- Schedule and review one-time bill payments
- Find a nearby ATM, branch or CU Service Center (shared branch)
*Mobile banking requires members to be enrolled in Cal Coast Online banking. Mobile phone carrier charges may apply for internet access. Contact your mobile phone provider for information regarding those charges.
Easy mobile Android printing
Robust print option set – two-sided, stapling, secure code release, and more
Discover Xerox printers automatically or enter them manually
Supported for users of Android Kit Kat (4.4 or greater) based devices using a free download available in the Google Play store
Compatible Xerox Multifunction Devices and Printers:
Learn more at:
The Xerox Mobile Print Portal requires one of our Xerox Mobile Print Solutions currently available on www.Xerox.com/mobile and enables smartphone and tablet users to connect with network printers for a simple, convenient, and secure method to print.
Print to Xerox, Fuji Xerox and non-Xerox including HP, Ricoh, Epson, Canon and others’ network print devices
Open documents directly in the Print Portal for easy print and preview
Print MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, email, text, Open Office and various image formats
Select print options such as 1-Sided/ 2-Sided, color/ black-white, stapled, paper-size, and page range
Use GPS to find locations and available printers
Add a printer by simply scanning the printer specific QR Code
Print documents immediately or upload them securely for release later
Use the camera function to capture a picture and then print it
View the currently selected printer status
Add and manage your Favorite Printers and Print Preferences (Color, 2-Sided, Staple)
Print directly from other applications such as Dropbox, Google Drive and more
In app help allows users to reference key app features and capabilities
Integrated Public/Hot Spot printing
Print emails directly using our in-app email printing feature
Control the release of the your document by leveraging Xerox Secure Printing
Unlock supported Xerox Printers using the app instead of a card
NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
Layout changes for an improved user experience
Xerox Printer Unlock
Enhanced search with integrated location and name
Various bug fixes
Feature availability depends on Xerox Mobile Print solution version and Administrator configuration
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH XEROX PRINT PORTAL
1.) Obtain your Company Code information for your Xerox Mobile Print Solution
2.) Download and install Xerox Mobile Print Portal App
3.) Register & Login to Xerox Mobile Print using your Company Code and Credentials
4.) Browse your Mobile Device and open a document to print
5.) Select “Open In…” using Print Portal to Upload, Preview & Print your Documents*
6.) Select an available printer, printer options and release your document
*Actual names and availability of menu commands may vary across mobile platforms.
Visit www.xerox.com/mobile for more information on Xerox Mobile Solutions
With your ExpertPaySM account you can save and maintain payment information for quick transactions.
To use ExpertPaySM, you must be a registered user. You can register now at https://test.expertpay.com/obligorapp/#/register or view more details on the FAQs page.
By using your computer, PrintBack delivers prints with uncompromised color and output quality – you will see no difference between prints from your computer and from your mobile device. PrintBack supports the types of office documents you most often print from your computer – PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos and more, and it supports printing email and web content using cut and paste to the clipboard. And, any default printer is supported – regardless of manufacturer, technology, or connection type.
HOW TO SETUP PRINTBACK
1) Download the Xerox PrintBack agent from Xerox.com and install it on your Mac or Windows PC
2) Select an online service:
• Cloud-based storage – if you already use Dropbox on your computer, PrintBack installation will automatically complete. If you already use Box, simply input your log-in information during PrintBack agent setup. If you are not already a user, visit www.dropbox.com or www.box.com to sign up and then resume the PrintBack agent installation (if using Dropbox, be sure to install the Dropbox client on your computer before continuing).
• Web-based email – Xerox recommends using a dedicated email account with PrintBack, so first setup a new email account at Hotmail, MSN, Live, Gmail, Yahoo Plus, or AOL and then enter your log-in details in the PrintBack agent
3) Install the PrintBack app on your Android-based tablet or smartphone and follow the setup instructions
HOW TO USE
In the PrintBack app:
• Photos – print from the photo library on your device
• Photoshoot – automatically print photos as you take them (camera-enabled devices only)
• Clipboard – prints the content most recently copied to the clipboard
When viewing on your device:
• Choose “Send…” or “Share…” and select “Xerox PrintBack”, confirm print job settings and press “Print.:”
o If “Send…” or “Share…” is not available, simply copy the text to you want to print, open the PrintBack application, and choose the Clipboard tab to print the selected content
Print Settings include:
• Number of copies
• Photo Size (photos only)
• Hold Print – holds the job at your computer until you return to release it, keeping sensitive documents from sitting in your printer output tray
• Save a Copy – Downloads – saves the printed file to your computer’s downloads folder
• Save a Copy – Dropbox or Box – saves the printed file to your account
• Save a Copy – Save Only – does not print the job, only saves to the selected location
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR XEROX PRINTBACK AGENT:
• Windows XP, Vista, 7
• Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Mac OS X 10.6 and above
• Microsoft Office 2008 or 2011 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Apple iWork ’09 required to print Pages, Keynote and Numbers files
To learn about other mobile solutions from Xerox, visit www.xerox.com/mobile.
For troubleshooting/support, please visit www.support.xerox.com/support/xerox-printback/
If you have feedback regarding Xerox PrintBack, please email us at Xerox.PrintBack@xerox.com
This is accessible to Xerox employees & Xerox mono branded channel partners.
Browse & Present
Present sales materials on your tablet and bring content to life by sharing 1:1 with your customer. No internet connection required. Xerox SmartPad has powerful search functionality and is easy to navigate. You spend less time looking for content and more time selling.
Share Content with Customers
Easily share content at customer appointments. Create and send a personal catalogue of handpicked resources. Have the ability to share a single page with annotated and highlighted areas of interest, or a whole document.
Communicate & Collaborate
With the Xerox SmartPad you can add ratings and comments to content. You can share your views, see the comments of others and provide valuable feedback to content owners to help shape future development. Content will be updated regularly and you can receive notifications to keep up to date with what is relevant to you.
To request a user ID and Password; logon to the SMART Centre website https://smartcentre.xerox.com/ then go to the SmartPad page under the Tools section. For other enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The largest digital print showcase in the world, conveniently located on the Xerox Webster campus, the center has immediate access to a wide variety of engineering, marketing, business and executive resources. The Gil Hatch Center is over 100,000 square feet of innovation in action – giving you the chance to learn about our portfolio of Xerox® digital technology, solutions and services all under one roof.
What can you expect from a visit?
There are endless opportunities to attend events that will challenge your thinking and teach you about new and emerging technologies, including our Thought Leadership Workshops, Executive Communication Exchanges and Lab Days.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
The Xerox FreeFlow Digital Publisher Demo Suite App is a one-stop-shop for anyone interested in offering dynamic, responsive mobile apps and online digital editions of printed publications. Packed with different vertical market examples, this app will help you envision the multiple ways in which FreeFlow Digital Publisher can add value to the jobs you produce today.
DEMO SUITE FEATURES:
– Text-formatted content that showcases readability on mobile devices.
– Supporting video content that provides a deeper dive on key content.
– Bookmark your favorite topics.
– Share your comments with other readers.
This app includes demo examples dating from September 2014. New demo publications will be available periodically.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications. Check back in the App Store soon for more apps from Xerox!
Xerox Mobile Client for DocuShare supports Open in capabilities providing access to applications such as Xerox® Mobile Print® enabling you to print documents on the go so you’re as efficient on the road as in the office.
• Quickly and easily find, download, view, edit, print, and e-mail content from DocuShare
• Instantly capture and upload photos, notes, mobile-scanned documents, audio/video files, and other business content
• Open documents in other Android apps, and store e-mail attachments and documents from them into DocuShare
• Protect information on the device and on corporate servers:
- A user-set passcode on the device restricts access to the Mobile Client
- A server session option requires users to re-authenticate after a specified time
• Search for content across a DocuShare site or by collection, performing title and full text search over millions of documents, including PDFs, images, and Microsoft Office formats
• E-mail one or many documents directly from DocuShare
• Open URLs in DocuShare to websites, or to electronic forms to initiate a business process
• Participate in business workflows using DocuShare electronic forms, e-mail, or pre-set content rules
• Create collections and easily organize your content on-the-fly
• Download documents to view or edit while offline; then effortlessly re-upload
• Upload new versions, and edit properties such as title
• Easily print documents to network devices using your installed print driver, or use powerful Xerox® Mobile Print® or other printing applications via Open in capabilities:
- Mobile-print from locations like remote offices, service bureaus, hotel, airport, or other place of business (no need to install drivers)
- Select from a DocuShare library of millions of files, printing on the spot
- Print securely to unfamiliar printers
- Batch-print multiple files for production jobs
***IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE APP**
The Secure Doc Sender app from Xerox can only be used to send documents to clients who have contracted with Xerox® for this service. If your company is interested in receiving documents using the Secure Doc Sender app, please contact your Xerox® sales representative or contact us at 877-414-2676 for a referral to a member of our sales team. You may also visit our website to complete an online contact form.
Secure Doc Sender App
Take advantage of mobile convenience to securely send documents. Using this innovative app, anyone with a supported mobile device can take a picture of a document(s) and securely send to a pre-enabled client’s desired location or to integrate with a business process.
Runs on the latest Android smartphones
Smart image capture, processing and integration
Leapfrog past the limitations of fax or scan-and-email technology.
Securely send documents on the spot.
Enhance and streamline submission of paperwork.
Integrate with other workflows.
HOW TO SET UP SECURE DOC SENDER (REBRAND AFTER DOWNLOAD)
Verify the company where you are sending documents has been enabled by Xerox.
Download the Secure Doc Sender app from Google Play and install it on your Android smartphone.
Launch the app by clicking on the Secure Doc Sender icon.
HOW TO USE
Verify you have internet connectivity.
Enter the company name and Download the Resource files.
Review the User’s Guide by tapping the (i) button at the top of the home screen.
Find answers to frequently asked questions by tapping the (i) button at the top of the home screen.
Review the License Agreement by tapping the (i) button at the top of the home screen
Tap the Start button to begin.
Select the destination displayed on the screen.
Select the document type and add additional information requested or required.
Take a photo of your document(s) or select an image from the photos on your device.
Crop and edit the pages of your document.
Add any additional documents to be sent.
Complete required personal information and send or save as a draft, if this option is available.
The app will send a confirmation email with a transmission id and contact information to the email you entered.
You can review individual transmission ids by tapping an entry on the History screen to access the Summary screen.
We recommend a device with a minimum 5 megapixel rear camera
Required: Android version 2.3 to 4.4
Learn more about other mobile solutions from Xerox at www.xerox.com/mobile.
- Runs on the latest Android smartphones
- Simple, user-friendly
- Smart image capture, processing and integration
- Leapfrog past the limitations of fax or scan-and-email technology.
- Securely send documents on the spot.
- Enhance and streamline submission of paperwork.
- Integrate with other workflows.
HOW TO SET UP XEROX SAFE COURIER
- Verify the destination where you are sending documents has been enabled by Xerox.
- Download the Xerox Safe Courier app from Google Play and install it on your Android smartphone.
- Launch the app by clicking on the Xerox Safe Courier icon.
HOW TO USE
- Verify you have internet connectivity.
- Enter the pre-enabled recipient (destination) you may have been provided.
- Select the destination displayed on the screen.
- Select the document type and add additional information requested or required.
- Take a photo of your document(s) or select an image from the photos on your device.
- Crop and edit the pages of your document.
- Add any additional documents to be sent.
- Complete required personal information and send or save as a draft.
- Find answers to frequently asked questions by tapping the (i) button at the top of the home screen.
- Review the License Agreement by tapping the (i) button at the top of the home screen.
- The app will send a confirmation email with a transmission id and contact information to the email you entered.
We recommend a device with a minimum 5 megapixel rear camera
Android version 2.3 or newer
Learn more about other mobile solutions from Xerox at www.xerox.com/mobile.