NOTICE: We are creating apps for all EBT cards that do not have them! If you have a card with no app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. $100 prepaid Visa for anyone that will work with us! Thanks!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW
Many states use EPPICARD®* debit cards for distributing child support payments to custodial parents as well as many other kinds of payments. Getting your debit card balance from a smartphone via browser has been very difficult... until now! Balance Checker for EPPICARD® debit cards lets you log in and view your balance quickly with just a PIN# you set up. Now gives users access to statements too!
I am a single parent. I collect child support on an EPPICARD® and after years of not being able to get my balance without paying 50 cents every time or spending 5 minutes trying to go to the www.eppicard.com website on my phone, I finally broke down and created this App. I liked it so much I wrote it for iPhones too and shared it with you.
iPhone version available in app store!
We currently support the following EPPICARD® debit card programs:
Alabama DHR-CSE, Alabama DIR, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico CSE, New Mexico UI, New Mexico CYFD, New York, Ohio Child Support, Ohio Cash Benefits, Oklahoma UI, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania L&I, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
© ITWeRKS 2012
* Note: EPPIC® and EPPICARD® are registered trademarks of ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with either ACS Marketing, LP or Xerox Business Services, LLC.
Notice: This is not an EPPICARD® authorized app; however, we are currently negotiating with ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC to make this an EPPICARD® authorized app. By purchasing this app you accept full responsibility for its use. This app uses standard SSL secure encryption for all information sent over the internet. No information is ever stored outside of your mobile device; we do not log, collect, distribute, or use any personal information. The publishers are not responsible for any actions by EPPICARD® or its management to discontinue your access to your information through this app.
My Balance is a simple, straight forward, App that allows you to have easy access to your current Bank Account Balance. Your Account Balance is stored within a Tiny Database in the App within your phone and you may ADD or SUBTRACT Deposits or Payments as these transactions are made.
• Current Bank Account Balance is “User Defined”
• Facilitates Real-Time knowledge and awareness of your current Bank Account Balance
• Know and have quick, easy, access to your current bank account balance, right down to the penny, at all times
• Prevent overdraft charges by always knowing your exact, up-to-date bank account balance
• Many Banks provide online access and/or an App for Bank Account information, however often times the data within these Banking Websites or Apps is either not current, or does not include pending transactions, scheduled bill payments, or outstanding check payments
• “User Defined” transactions allow My Balance to account for fuel payments made at gas stations whereby the Bank Website and/or App would only show a temporary $1.00 charge, whereas the fuel purchase amount is actually beyond the $1.00 charge
• My Balance allows you to keep a transaction-based view of your actual Bank Account balance based upon the actual real-time transactions that occur through payment or deposit transactions
• This App also allows you to account for checks that have been sent in the mail to pay bills that have not yet cleared the bank
• Further, scheduled payments made within bank website “Bill Pay” applications can be accounted for and included within your current balance that displays within the My Balance App
1. Download the My Balance App.
2. Launch the App.
3. When the My Balance App opens for the very first time, your Current Balance is set to $0.00.
4. Select the field that includes the “Enter Deposits or Payments” label to open your phone’s numeric data entry keypad.
5. Enter your current bank account balance.
6. Close your phone’s numeric data entry keypad and select the (+) Add button to save your current balance.
7. That’s it, you’re done! Your current bank account balance is stored and saved within a Tiny Database within your phone.
8. Enter payments made or deposits made into the field that includes the “Enter Deposits or Payments” label just as you did when you set your beginning balance and then close your phone’s numeric data entry keypad.
9. If the amount entered was for a deposit into your bank account, then select the (+) Add button to add the amount to your current bank account balance. If the amount entered was for a payment or purchase that you made, then select the (-) Subtract button to subtract the amount from your current bank account balance.
10. The amount will be added to or subtracted from your current bank account balance depending upon if you selected the (+) Add button or the (-) Subtract button.
11. The “Cash Register” sound effect will play as the payment or deposit is applied to your current bank account balance.
12. Positive bank account balance amounts will display as green and negative bank account balance amounts will display as red within the “My Current Balance” field.
13. Long Click on the Piggy Bank to reset your current balance back to $0.00.
14. Enjoy this free App!
15. Please tell your friends and family to also download and install the “My Balance” App.
There are many other personal finance Apps on the market, however this “My Balance” App is specifically designed to be simple, straightforward, and easy to use. This App is intended for people that just want to keep track of the bottom line and have easy access to their exact bank account balance at all times.
To advertise on My Balance App, please send an email to BrightSideTech@gmail.com
Like My Balance App on Facebook: http://m.facebook.com/pages/My-Balance-App/137253719685832
READ THE NEXT LINE IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!
READ THIS: You MUST have a working userid and password from http://ucard.chase.com. Before you open this app, go to the website and login. Reset your password if necessary. Create an ID if you do not have one by clicking REGISTER FOR UCARD CENTER. Once you know you have a working ID and Password, open the app and log in! If you have any problems, please email email@example.com.
If you have a Puerto Rico EBT card, PLEASE contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we are trying to create apps for these and need test users!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW*
Many states, universities, and other organizations use UCard®* debit cards for distributing payments, including EBT benefits such as SNAP Food Stamps (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Food Stamps), unemployment, and cash benefits. Getting your EBT card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their website (https://www.ucard.chase.com) has been difficult... until now! ITW Balance Checker for UCard lets registered users log in and view their balance quickly with just a PIN# they set up.
If you find this App useful please consider leaving positive feedback. If you have a problem, please send a support request to email@example.com or call our lab at 631.610.9635. Thanks for your support!
iPhone version coming soon!
© ITWeRKS 2013
*DISCLAIMER: The UCard® is issued by Chase Bank. UCard® is a registered trademark of JPMorgan Chase & Co. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with JPMorgan Chase & Co. or the developers of the UCard® website.
Check your balance
View recent transactions
Get direct deposit information
Manage alerts settings
Find cash load locations
Send money to any other MyAccount Cardholder
Download this free app for your android phone now.
The MyAccount Visa Prepaid Card is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
SupportPay enables parents who live apart to easily share expenses and manage child support. Support Pay by Ittavi streamlines the complex and time consuming process of sharing, splitting and managing child expenses including scheduling and making child support expenses. Support Pay is built for parents who no longer live in the same home and want to manage their child support. A parent can enter a child expense and provide a receipt, showing the cost is for the child, thereby increasing the likelihood of child support reimbursement because the parent sees the expense is for their child. The paying parent can view the expense and immediately make a payment, either manually or online. Now both parents have a transparent and certified history of all child support payments and expenses shared between each other. Parents can now spend less time arguing over child support and managing child expenses and more time raising happy, healthy children.
SupportPay Mobile 2.0 enables a parent to capture a receipt & upload an expense to Supportpay as well as view expenses and make child support payments. (https://login.supportpay.com/)
NOTE: You must be a registered user of SupportPay in order to access your account on SupportPay Mobile. Register at https://register.supportpay.com/.
DEMO Access: If you would like to use the application in a live environment before registering visit http://demo.supportpay.com for more information.
Key Features of Release:
- Capture an expense
- Capture receipt using smartphone camera
- Enter expense details including child, merchant, category and amount
- Add additional notes and information to expense
- Save expense to SupportPay to be reviewed and submitted
- Submit an expense directly from the mobile application
- Add merchants, children, categories from the mobile application
- Make or track a payment, whether it is done by cash, check, charge or online
- Task list
- Make payments by tracking cash payments, writing a check and capturing a picture, via credit card or online using PayPal.
- Track alimony, spousal support or family support
- Track medical, healthcare, child care, day care, visitation expenses or any other costs and expenses associated with raising children
- Capture and store all receipts in one central location that can easily be shared with the other parent
- Improved Notifications
- Scheduling, calendar, custody & visitation management
- Child custody
- Parenting plans
- Coparenting features
- Communication storage
- Sharing pictures
- Child support modification
- and much more....
With Mobile Banking you’ll be able to:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Find ATMs and locations
• Make Deposits (fees may apply)
*Message and data rates may apply
Utilize this app if you opened your account at one of the following locations:
FCB Collinsville Bank
FCB Maryville Bank
FCB Troy Bank
FCB Highland Bank
FCB Edwardsville Bank
FCB South County Bank
FCB Collinsville-Route 157 Bank
FCB Caseyville Bank
Getting started is easy! Just download the app and have your existing FCB Banks Online Banking Access ID and Password available.
Keywords: FCB, Collinsville, Maryville, Troy, Highland, Edwardsville, South County, Caseyville, First, Mobile, Bank
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
This app was developed for my accounting students to allow them to enter their accounting transactions simply as account increases or decreases and then the app automatically indicates whether the those increases or decreases resulted in debits or credits. Even better, it automatically prepares a corresponding income statement, statement of retained earnings and balance sheet.
For those users who know the account debits and credits but don't know whether those resulted in increases or decreases, this app will automatically indicate whether the debits and credits resulted in increases or decreases and will prepare the related financial statements.
For those users that are visual learners, the app's border turns green when your entries are in balance and turns red when they are out of balance. If you are out of balance, the app allows you to fix it by adjusting any of the entries. If it turns green, you know you are back in balance.
CARD.com Visa® Prepaid Card
PAY WITH PERSONALITY!
CARD.com is your mobile alternative to traditional banking. Choose the design you love, sign up in seconds, add money and shop worry free. We offer FDIC-Insured card accounts through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
Use your smartphone to gain access to your CARD.com account information in a convenient form while on the go. The app lets you:
* Quickly check your balance
* Remote check load: Using Ingo Money technology, customers can now deposit check funds into their accounts from within the app.
* View your account activity
* Find nearby ATMs
* Find nearby cash reload locations
* Get instructions for setting up direct deposit, transferring funds from your bank account, or from a virtual wallet such as Paypal™ or Google Wallet
* Send our Customer Support Team a message or call us directly
Your CARD.com Prepaid MasterCard is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere debit MasterCard is accepted!
Your CARD.com Visa Prepaid Card is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted!
Find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/card
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/card
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
With one touch, lock your card when you're not using it and turn it on instantly when you're ready to pay.
Get instant alerts for all of your debit card transactions or customize the alerts based on your preferences.
Keep track of your expenses, tag transactions and add notes. Check real-time account balances, receive low balance notifications and transfer funds between your accounts safely from your phone.
Click on the License Agreement link below to view this app’s terms and conditions.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
★ Take control of your spending with a more rewarding alternative to your debit card!
★ Use the Chime Android app to discover rewards at places to shop, dine and have fun. No coupon print outs, promo codes or gift cards.
★ Just swipe and watch the savings add up!
★ Use your Chime Card everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted and at ATMs nationwide. Plus, no overdraft fees or penalty fees.
The Chime Android app allows you to:
• Manage your account settings
• Discover rewards at nearby merchants you'll love
• See your account balance, payments, rewards redeemed and transaction history
• Add funds to your account through debit card, direct deposit or by linking another bank account
• Many more exciting features on the way!
- Spend with benefits and enjoy instant cash back with Chime. A rewarding alternative to other bank debit cards, Visa and MasterCard prepaid debit cards. For more information please visit https://chimecard.com and start saving!
The Xerox Mobile Print Portal requires one of our Xerox Mobile Print Solutions currently available on www.Xerox.com/mobile and enables smartphone and tablet users to connect with network printers for a simple, convenient, and secure method to print.
Print to Xerox and non-Xerox including HP, Ricoh, Epson, Canon and others’ network print devices
Open documents directly in the Print Portal for easy print and preview
Print MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, web pages, email, text, Open Office and various image formats
Select print options such as simplex/duplex, color/ black-white, stapled, media-size, and page range
Use GPS to find locations and available printers
Add a printer by simply scanning the printer specific QR Code
Print documents immediately or upload them securely for release later
Use the camera function to capture a picture and then swiftly print it
View the currently selected printer status
Add and manage your Favorite Printers and Print Preferences (Color, 2-Sided, Staple)
Print directly from other applications such as Dropbox, Google Drive and more
In app help allows users to reference key app features and capabilities
Integrated Public/Hot Spot printing
Print emails directly using our in-app email printing feature
Control the release of the your document by leveraging Xerox Secure Printing
NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
Xerox Mobile Print Cloud public printers are now available to select as public print locations
Printing of clipboard contents has been added
Bookmarks are now supported for web page printing
Various bug fixes
Feature availability depends on Xerox Mobile Print solution version and Administrator configuration
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH XEROX PRINT PORTAL
1.) Obtain your Company Code information for your Xerox Mobile Print Solution
2.) Download and install Xerox Mobile Print Portal App
3.) Register & Login to Xerox Mobile Print using your Company Code and Credentials
4.) Browse your Mobile Device and open a document to print
5.) Select “Open In…” using Print Portal to Upload, Preview & Print your Documents*
6.) Select an available printer, printer options and release your document
*Actual names and availability of menu commands may vary across mobile platforms.
Visit www.xerox.com/mobile for more information on Xerox Mobile Solutions
By using your computer, PrintBack delivers prints with uncompromised color and output quality – you will see no difference between prints from your computer and from your mobile device. PrintBack supports the types of office documents you most often print from your computer – PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos and more, and it supports printing email and web content using cut and paste to the clipboard. And, any default printer is supported – regardless of manufacturer, technology, or connection type.
HOW TO SETUP PRINTBACK
1) Download the Xerox PrintBack agent from Xerox.com and install it on your Mac or Windows PC
2) Select an online service:
• Cloud-based storage – if you already use Dropbox on your computer, PrintBack installation will automatically complete. If you already use Box, simply input your log-in information during PrintBack agent setup. If you are not already a user, visit www.dropbox.com or www.box.com to sign up and then resume the PrintBack agent installation (if using Dropbox, be sure to install the Dropbox client on your computer before continuing).
• Web-based email – Xerox recommends using a dedicated email account with PrintBack, so first setup a new email account at Hotmail, MSN, Live, Gmail, Yahoo Plus, or AOL and then enter your log-in details in the PrintBack agent
3) Install the PrintBack app on your Android-based tablet or smartphone and follow the setup instructions
HOW TO USE
In the PrintBack app:
• Photos – print from the photo library on your device
• Photoshoot – automatically print photos as you take them (camera-enabled devices only)
• Clipboard – prints the content most recently copied to the clipboard
When viewing on your device:
• Choose “Send…” or “Share…” and select “Xerox PrintBack”, confirm print job settings and press “Print.:”
o If “Send…” or “Share…” is not available, simply copy the text to you want to print, open the PrintBack application, and choose the Clipboard tab to print the selected content
Print Settings include:
• Number of copies
• Photo Size (photos only)
• Hold Print – holds the job at your computer until you return to release it, keeping sensitive documents from sitting in your printer output tray
• Save a Copy – Downloads – saves the printed file to your computer’s downloads folder
• Save a Copy – Dropbox or Box – saves the printed file to your account
• Save a Copy – Save Only – does not print the job, only saves to the selected location
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR XEROX PRINTBACK AGENT:
• Windows XP, Vista, 7
• Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Mac OS X 10.6 and above
• Microsoft Office 2008 or 2011 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Apple iWork ’09 required to print Pages, Keynote and Numbers files
To learn about other mobile solutions from Xerox, visit www.xerox.com/mobile.
For troubleshooting/support, please visit www.support.xerox.com/support/xerox-printback/
If you have feedback regarding Xerox PrintBack, please email us at Xerox.PrintBack@xerox.com
Easy mobile Android printing
Robust print option set – two-sided, stapling, secure code release, and more
Discover Xerox printers automatically or enter them manually
Supported for users of Android Kit Kat (4.4 or greater) based devices using a free download available in the Google Play store
Compatible Xerox Multifunction Devices and Printers:
Learn more at:
This is accessible to Xerox employees & Xerox mono branded channel partners.
Browse & Present
Present sales materials on your tablet and bring content to life by sharing 1:1 with your customer. No internet connection required. Xerox SmartPad has powerful search functionality and is easy to navigate. You spend less time looking for content and more time selling.
Share Content with Customers
Easily share content at customer appointments. Create and send a personal catalogue of handpicked resources. Have the ability to share a single page with annotated and highlighted areas of interest, or a whole document.
Communicate & Collaborate
With the Xerox SmartPad you can add ratings and comments to content. You can share your views, see the comments of others and provide valuable feedback to content owners to help shape future development. Content will be updated regularly and you can receive notifications to keep up to date with what is relevant to you.
To request a user ID and Password; logon to the SMART Centre website https://smartcentre.xerox.com/ then go to the SmartPad page under the Tools section. For other enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
The largest digital print showcase in the world, conveniently located on the Xerox Webster campus, the center has immediate access to a wide variety of engineering, marketing, business and executive resources. The Gil Hatch Center is over 100,000 square feet of innovation in action – giving you the chance to learn about our portfolio of Xerox® digital technology, solutions and services all under one roof.
What can you expect from a visit?
There are endless opportunities to attend events that will challenge your thinking and teach you about new and emerging technologies, including our Thought Leadership Workshops, Executive Communication Exchanges and Lab Days.
Xerox Mobile Client for DocuShare supports Open in capabilities providing access to applications such as Xerox® Mobile Print® enabling you to print documents on the go so you’re as efficient on the road as in the office.
• Quickly and easily find, download, view, edit, print, and e-mail content from DocuShare
• Instantly capture and upload photos, notes, mobile-scanned documents, audio/video files, and other business content
• Open documents in other Android apps, and store e-mail attachments and documents from them into DocuShare
• Protect information on the device and on corporate servers:
- A user-set passcode on the device restricts access to the Mobile Client
- A server session option requires users to re-authenticate after a specified time
• Search for content across a DocuShare site or by collection, performing title and full text search over millions of documents, including PDFs, images, and Microsoft Office formats
• E-mail one or many documents directly from DocuShare
• Open URLs in DocuShare to websites, or to electronic forms to initiate a business process
• Participate in business workflows using DocuShare electronic forms, e-mail, or pre-set content rules
• Create collections and easily organize your content on-the-fly
• Download documents to view or edit while offline; then effortlessly re-upload
• Upload new versions, and edit properties such as title
• Easily print documents to network devices using your installed print driver, or use powerful Xerox® Mobile Print® or other printing applications via Open in capabilities:
- Mobile-print from locations like remote offices, service bureaus, hotel, airport, or other place of business (no need to install drivers)
- Select from a DocuShare library of millions of files, printing on the spot
- Print securely to unfamiliar printers
- Batch-print multiple files for production jobs
The Xerox FreeFlow Digital Publisher Demo Suite App is a one-stop-shop for anyone interested in offering dynamic, responsive mobile apps and online digital editions of printed publications. Packed with different vertical market examples, this app will help you envision the multiple ways in which FreeFlow Digital Publisher can add value to the jobs you produce today.
DEMO SUITE FEATURES:
– Text-formatted content that showcases readability on mobile devices.
– Supporting video content that provides a deeper dive on key content.
– Bookmark your favorite topics.
– Share your comments with other readers.
This app includes demo examples dating from September 2014. New demo publications will be available periodically.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications. Check back in the App Store soon for more apps from Xerox!
find all the information you need about this year’s Premier Partner
Congress. The Congress will take place at the Hilton Madrid Airport
Hotel in Madrid on Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st October 2014.
The Xerox Forum gives you the opportunity to network with your global
business peers, hear insights from industry speakers and share
marketplace ideas. It’s the forum to discuss business strategies for
growth and be informed of current and future innovation and services
within the graphic communications industry.
Use this app to plan, schedule and share your experience at the congress.
NOTE: The PP Congress 2014 app is for attendees of the event only.
Login information will be provided by the organizers.
Each issue features articles, blogs, videos and more. Plus, you’ll find:
• Industry Insights
• Xerox customer stories and case studies
• Business-boosting tips
• Automation news
• Upcoming industry event updates
Please be aware that this app can only be used to send documents to pre-enabled recipients. If you are not sure whether your intended recipient has the ability to receive documents via Secure Doc Sender, please have them contact the service provider at 877-294-9252 for additional information on activating this service.
Secure Doc Sender is customized to reflect the brand, look and feel of each recipient. As a result, it doesn’t become fully functional until after a user has:
o Downloaded the app to their device
o Followed the prompts to search for and select their intended recipient (company)
o Downloaded the accompanying resources for that recipient
o Once all of these steps are completed, the app will be ready to work to securely send documents to the selected recipient.
Secure Doc Sender App
Take advantage of mobile convenience to securely send documents. Using this innovative app, anyone with a supported mobile device can take a picture of a document(s) and securely send to a desired location or integrate with a business process.
Runs on the latest Android smartphones
Customized based on the brand, look and feel of the recipient
Smart image capture, processing and integration
Leapfrog past the limitations of fax or scan-and-email technology.
Securely send documents on the spot.
Enhance and streamline submission of paperwork.
Integrate with other workflows.
HOW TO SET UP SECURE DOC SENDER
Download the Secure Doc Sender app from the Play Store and install it on your smartphone
Launch the app by clicking on the Secure Doc Sender icon.
Search for your pre-enabled recipient (company).
Select your recipient from the search results.
Download the resources for your selected recipient.
The app will automatically update to incorporate those resources and become fully functional with the look and feel of the recipient.
HOW TO USE
Enter an email, fax number, physical address, or other destination id you may have been provided.
Select the name of the intended recipient (this may be an individual, a group, or other business process).
Select the document type and add any additional information that may be required.
Take a photo of your document(s).
Crop and edit the pages of your document.
Add any additional documents to be sent.
Complete required personal information and send or save as a draft.
A confirmation email will be sent providing contact information for inquiries.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS – we recommend a device with a minimum 5 megapixel rear camera
Android 2.3 and above
Xerox IT Services Symposium is our annual client conference event on Sept. 23-25, 2013. This year, we’ll be hosting our clients at the ARIA Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. Highlights of the event include engaging presentations from keynote speakers in the General Session, luxurious and entertaining Networking Events, and focused Breakout sessions on leading “hot topics” in IT such as Industry Verticals, Big Data and Analytics, Virtualization, Mobility, Cloud and more. Of course, no Symposium would be complete without our popular Technology Pavilion, which we¹ve brought back again this year. The Tech Pavilion is the crown jewel of Symposium, where we showcase what¹s new and next in the world of IT, and spotlight the offerings of our technology partners.
NOTE: This app is for participants only and is locked; a login & password will be provided."