NOTICE: We are creating apps for all EBT cards that do not have them! If you have a card with no app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. $100 prepaid Visa for anyone that will work with us! Thanks!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW
Many states use EPPICARD®* debit cards for distributing child support payments to custodial parents as well as many other kinds of payments. Getting your debit card balance from a smartphone via browser has been very difficult... until now! Balance Checker for EPPICARD® debit cards lets you log in and view your balance quickly with just a PIN# you set up. Now gives users access to statements too!
I am a single parent. I collect child support on an EPPICARD® and after years of not being able to get my balance without paying 50 cents every time or spending 5 minutes trying to go to the www.eppicard.com website on my phone, I finally broke down and created this App. I liked it so much I wrote it for iPhones too and shared it with you.
iPhone version available in app store!
We currently support the following EPPICARD® debit card programs:
Alabama DHR-CSE, Alabama DIR, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico CSE, New Mexico UI, New Mexico CYFD, New York, Ohio Child Support, Ohio Cash Benefits, Oklahoma UI, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania L&I, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
© ITWeRKS 2012
* Note: EPPIC® and EPPICARD® are registered trademarks of ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with either ACS Marketing, LP or Xerox Business Services, LLC.
Notice: This is not an EPPICARD® authorized app; however, we are currently negotiating with ACS Marketing, LP and Xerox Business Services, LLC to make this an EPPICARD® authorized app. By purchasing this app you accept full responsibility for its use. This app uses standard SSL secure encryption for all information sent over the internet. No information is ever stored outside of your mobile device; we do not log, collect, distribute, or use any personal information. The publishers are not responsible for any actions by EPPICARD® or its management to discontinue your access to your information through this app.
READ THE NEXT LINE IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!
READ THIS: You MUST have a working userid and password from http://ucard.chase.com. Before you open this app, go to the website and login. Reset your password if necessary. Create an ID if you do not have one by clicking REGISTER FOR UCARD CENTER. Once you know you have a working ID and Password, open the app and log in! If you have any problems, please email email@example.com.
If you have a Puerto Rico or Montana EBT card, PLEASE contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we are trying to create apps for these and need test users!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW*
Many states, universities, and other organizations use UCard®* debit cards for distributing payments, including EBT benefits such as SNAP Food Stamps (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Food Stamps), unemployment, and cash benefits. Getting your EBT card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their website (https://www.ucard.chase.com) has been difficult... until now! ITW Balance Checker for UCard lets registered users log in and view their balance quickly with just a PIN# they set up.
If you find this App useful please consider leaving positive feedback. If you have a problem, please send a support request to email@example.com or call our lab at 631.610.9635. Thanks for your support!
iPhone version coming soon!
© ITWeRKS 2013
*DISCLAIMER: The UCard® is issued by Chase Bank. UCard® is a registered trademark of JPMorgan Chase & Co. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with JPMorgan Chase & Co. or the developers of the UCard® website.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
Check your balance
View recent transactions
Get direct deposit information
Manage alerts settings
Find cash load locations
Send money to any other MyAccount Cardholder
Download this free app for your android phone now.
The MyAccount Visa Prepaid Card is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Also known as "ITW Balance Checker for EBT / SNAP!"
ILLINOIS LINK CARD IS NOW UP AND RUNNING! If you have any problems PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THEM IN REVIEWS! eMail firstname.lastname@example.org! Make sure you can login to the IL Link card website first...
Quickly check your EBT and SNAP (Food Stamp) card balances, around the US!
SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW*
Many states use EBT debit cards for distributing payments, including EBT benefits such as SNAP Food Stamps (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/Food Stamps), and cash benefits. Getting your EBT card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their websites has been difficult... until now! ITW Balance Checker for EBT and SNAP* lets registered users log in and view their balance quickly with just an application quick login PIN# they set up. Works for the following states/territories: ALABAMA, ALASKA, ARIZONA, ARKANSAS, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, GUAM, HAWAII, IDAHO, INDIANA, IOWA, KANSAS, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, NEVADA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW MEXICO, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, NORTH DAKOTA, OHIO, OKLAHOMA, OREGON, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TENNESSEE, UTAH, VIRGINIA, VERMONT, WASHINGTON, WEST VIRGINIA, WISCONSIN, WYOMING
If you find this App useful please consider leaving positive feedback. If you have a problem, please send a support request to email@example.com or call our lab at 631.610.9635. Thanks for your support!
iPhone version coming soon!
© ITWeRKS 2014
*DISCLAIMER: The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with the issuers of any EBT benefit programs, or the developers of any online EBT website. Any website content displayed in this app remains the property of the original copyright holders.
BC4EBT BC4SNAP Balance for SNAP FOOD STAMPS APP
Our free money manager automatically prioritizes your budgets and goals, suggests routine payments to meet your savings targets, tracks your savings progress and reminds you of upcoming due dates! There's no easier way to save money on Android.
Looking for the Ad-free Donate Version? Click here: http://goo.gl/LPwys
NOW THE #1 MONEY SAVING APP ON GOOGLE PLAY!
"Love love love this.. I see my goals in real time with how much money I will need to save monthly, weekly, & daily. . It makes me feel my goals are more achievable..." - B. Gajdos
"By far, one of the friendliest apps out there. Easy to use and a perfect way to sock some money away for large or small goals without annoying bloat." - A. Griffin
MONEY MANAGEMENT FEATURES
• Set a PIN and enable the App Lock to secure your financial information!
• Quick overview shows exactly how much money to save for all goals!
• Create unlimited budgets and savings goals in over 65 different foreign currencies.
• Split your goals & bills into daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly required amounts.
• Highly customizable notifications remind you of your savings goals and progress.
• Create repeating payments to automatically track automatic payments from your bank account.
• Home screen widgets provide easy tracking and 1-click access to your budgets and goals.
• English, Spanish, Italian, French & German supported.
PERSONAL FINANCE USES
• Budget money for vacations, track your future property taxes, save for school tuition, etc.
• Track your personal finances such as savings, bill payments and other expenses.
• Manage your money simply, goals, bills and budgets are split into easy regular payments.
• Create budgets to pay off your credit cards, expenses, mortgage or other debts.
SAVE MONEY SAFELY
Your privacy is safe, Saving Made Simple does not require any personal information whatsoever. Our app requires no bank account information nor any connections to your financial institutions.
Rest assured, if your phone is lost or stolen your financial accounts will not be at risk!
THE NEW WAY TO SAVE MONEY
Saving money doesn't have to be complicated. Personal finance apps like Mint, EasyMoney and Money Lover, are good, but they don't focus solely on helping you save money. Saving Made Simple is unbeatable when it comes to saving money simply and stress-free.
Never worry about your personal finances again! Download the #1 personal finance and money saving app on Android now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Where are the widgets?
A: Make sure the app is not installed on the SD Card, widgets only work if the app is installed on the internal storage.
Q: The app's installed on internal storage, but widgets aren't enabled?
A: If you're using the free version, you must Share the app socially (tweet, Facebook like, Google +, etc.) with your friends before widgets are enabled. Once you share, please wait 10 seconds for the app to confirm your kind gesture.
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Snap Deposit
- Pay Loans
- Secure Messaging for support
If you have any questions about this application, please contact LGE at 770-424-0060 Ext 10311.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
The Payment Pebble App has been designed with you in mind – screens are customised for the optimal experience on your device.
Please note that you need to apply for a Merchant Account with Absa Bank in order to obtain the Payment Pebble.
Download the Payment Pebble App to get access to the following:
• Chip & Pin and Magstripe & Pin transactions in one device
• Does not require a power cable allowing transactions anywhere you have a GSM signal - thus complete mobility!
• Plugs into the 3.5mm audio jack on your mobile device
• Preconfigured and linked to your account during on-boarding process
• Needs no technical configuration - It just works
• Remote activation, deactivation and reactivation for complete security
• Firmware can be updated remotely
• Patented world-first pin entry method
• Accept payments from your customers’ magnetic strip & PIN as well as chip & PIN credit and debit cards.
• Process purchase refund transactions on your customers’ magnetic strip & PIN as well as chip & PIN credit cards.
• View your Payment Pebble transaction history
SupportPay enables parents who live apart to easily share expenses and manage child support. Support Pay by Ittavi streamlines the complex and time consuming process of sharing, splitting and managing child expenses including scheduling and making child support expenses. Support Pay is built for parents who no longer live in the same home and want to manage their child support. A parent can enter a child expense and provide a receipt, showing the cost is for the child, thereby increasing the likelihood of child support reimbursement because the parent sees the expense is for their child. The paying parent can view the expense and immediately make a payment, either manually or online. Now both parents have a transparent and certified history of all child support payments and expenses shared between each other. Parents can now spend less time arguing over child support and managing child expenses and more time raising happy, healthy children.
SupportPay Mobile 2.0 enables a parent to capture a receipt & upload an expense to Supportpay as well as view expenses and make child support payments. (https://login.supportpay.com/)
NOTE: You must be a registered user of SupportPay in order to access your account on SupportPay Mobile. Register at https://register.supportpay.com/.
DEMO Access: If you would like to use the application in a live environment before registering visit http://demo.supportpay.com for more information.
Key Features of Release:
- Capture an expense
- Capture receipt using smartphone camera
- Enter expense details including child, merchant, category and amount
- Add additional notes and information to expense
- Save expense to SupportPay to be reviewed and submitted
- Submit an expense directly from the mobile application
- Add merchants, children, categories from the mobile application
- Make or track a payment, whether it is done by cash, check, charge or online
- Task list
- Make payments by tracking cash payments, writing a check and capturing a picture, via credit card or online using PayPal.
- Track alimony, spousal support or family support
- Track medical, healthcare, child care, day care, visitation expenses or any other costs and expenses associated with raising children
- Capture and store all receipts in one central location that can easily be shared with the other parent
- Improved Notifications
- Scheduling, calendar, custody & visitation management
- Child custody
- Parenting plans
- Coparenting features
- Communication storage
- Sharing pictures
- Child support modification
- and much more....
App Features and Functionality
Simply login to access your account information, file a claim and more!
* View account balances, claims processed and transaction details
* File a claim using your phone’s camera or library
* Initiate transactions to and from your account
* Provide requested receipts to substantiate a debit card transaction
* View important account alerts
* View lists of eligible/ineligible expenses
* Access stored health plan information
* Connect with us via web, phone or mail
Security is our priority
PayFlex® provides you with protected access to your personal account information using your same username and password and secure environment as our website.
With Mobile Banking you’ll be able to:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Find ATMs and locations
• Make Deposits (fees may apply)
*Message and data rates may apply
Utilize this app if you opened your account at one of the following locations:
FCB Collinsville Bank
FCB Maryville Bank
FCB Troy Bank
FCB Highland Bank
FCB Edwardsville Bank
FCB South County Bank
FCB Collinsville-Route 157 Bank
FCB Caseyville Bank
Getting started is easy! Just download the app and have your existing FCB Banks Online Banking Access ID and Password available.
Keywords: FCB, Collinsville, Maryville, Troy, Highland, Edwardsville, South County, Caseyville, First, Mobile, Bank
Easy mobile Android printing
Robust print option set – two-sided, stapling, secure code release, and more
Discover Xerox printers automatically or enter them manually
Supported for users of Android Kit Kat (4.4 or greater) based devices using a free download available in the Google Play store
Compatible Xerox Multifunction Devices and Printers:
Learn more at:
The Xerox Mobile Print Portal requires one of our Xerox Mobile Print Solutions currently available on www.Xerox.com/mobile and enables smartphone and tablet users to connect with network printers for a simple, convenient, and secure method to print.
Print to Xerox and non-Xerox including HP, Ricoh, Epson, Canon and others’ network print devices
Open documents directly in the Print Portal for easy print and preview
Print MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, web pages, email, text, Open Office and various image formats
Select print options such as simplex/duplex, color/ black-white, stapled, media-size, and page range
Use GPS to find locations and available printers
Add a printer by simply scanning the printer specific QR Code
Print documents immediately or upload them securely for release later
Use the camera function to capture a picture and then swiftly print it
View the currently selected printer status
Add and manage your Favorite Printers and Print Preferences (Color, 2-Sided, Staple)
Print directly from other applications such as Dropbox, Google Drive and more
In app help allows users to reference key app features and capabilities
Integrated Public/Hot Spot printing
Print emails directly using our in-app email printing feature
Control the release of the your document by leveraging Xerox Secure Printing
NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
Xerox Mobile Print Cloud public printers are now available to select as public print locations
Printing of clipboard contents has been added
Bookmarks are now supported for web page printing
Various bug fixes
Feature availability depends on Xerox Mobile Print solution version and Administrator configuration
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH XEROX PRINT PORTAL
1.) Obtain your Company Code information for your Xerox Mobile Print Solution
2.) Download and install Xerox Mobile Print Portal App
3.) Register & Login to Xerox Mobile Print using your Company Code and Credentials
4.) Browse your Mobile Device and open a document to print
5.) Select “Open In…” using Print Portal to Upload, Preview & Print your Documents*
6.) Select an available printer, printer options and release your document
*Actual names and availability of menu commands may vary across mobile platforms.
Visit www.xerox.com/mobile for more information on Xerox Mobile Solutions
By using your computer, PrintBack delivers prints with uncompromised color and output quality – you will see no difference between prints from your computer and from your mobile device. PrintBack supports the types of office documents you most often print from your computer – PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos and more, and it supports printing email and web content using cut and paste to the clipboard. And, any default printer is supported – regardless of manufacturer, technology, or connection type.
HOW TO SETUP PRINTBACK
1) Download the Xerox PrintBack agent from Xerox.com and install it on your Mac or Windows PC
2) Select an online service:
• Cloud-based storage – if you already use Dropbox on your computer, PrintBack installation will automatically complete. If you already use Box, simply input your log-in information during PrintBack agent setup. If you are not already a user, visit www.dropbox.com or www.box.com to sign up and then resume the PrintBack agent installation (if using Dropbox, be sure to install the Dropbox client on your computer before continuing).
• Web-based email – Xerox recommends using a dedicated email account with PrintBack, so first setup a new email account at Hotmail, MSN, Live, Gmail, Yahoo Plus, or AOL and then enter your log-in details in the PrintBack agent
3) Install the PrintBack app on your Android-based tablet or smartphone and follow the setup instructions
HOW TO USE
In the PrintBack app:
• Photos – print from the photo library on your device
• Photoshoot – automatically print photos as you take them (camera-enabled devices only)
• Clipboard – prints the content most recently copied to the clipboard
When viewing on your device:
• Choose “Send…” or “Share…” and select “Xerox PrintBack”, confirm print job settings and press “Print.:”
o If “Send…” or “Share…” is not available, simply copy the text to you want to print, open the PrintBack application, and choose the Clipboard tab to print the selected content
Print Settings include:
• Number of copies
• Photo Size (photos only)
• Hold Print – holds the job at your computer until you return to release it, keeping sensitive documents from sitting in your printer output tray
• Save a Copy – Downloads – saves the printed file to your computer’s downloads folder
• Save a Copy – Dropbox or Box – saves the printed file to your account
• Save a Copy – Save Only – does not print the job, only saves to the selected location
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR XEROX PRINTBACK AGENT:
• Windows XP, Vista, 7
• Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Mac OS X 10.6 and above
• Microsoft Office 2008 or 2011 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Apple iWork ’09 required to print Pages, Keynote and Numbers files
To learn about other mobile solutions from Xerox, visit www.xerox.com/mobile.
For troubleshooting/support, please visit www.support.xerox.com/support/xerox-printback/
If you have feedback regarding Xerox PrintBack, please email us at Xerox.PrintBack@xerox.com
This is accessible to Xerox employees & Xerox mono branded channel partners.
Browse & Present
Present sales materials on your tablet and bring content to life by sharing 1:1 with your customer. No internet connection required. Xerox SmartPad has powerful search functionality and is easy to navigate. You spend less time looking for content and more time selling.
Share Content with Customers
Easily share content at customer appointments. Create and send a personal catalogue of handpicked resources. Have the ability to share a single page with annotated and highlighted areas of interest, or a whole document.
Communicate & Collaborate
With the Xerox SmartPad you can add ratings and comments to content. You can share your views, see the comments of others and provide valuable feedback to content owners to help shape future development. Content will be updated regularly and you can receive notifications to keep up to date with what is relevant to you.
To request a user ID and Password; logon to the SMART Centre website https://smartcentre.xerox.com/ then go to the SmartPad page under the Tools section. For other enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The largest digital print showcase in the world, conveniently located on the Xerox Webster campus, the center has immediate access to a wide variety of engineering, marketing, business and executive resources. The Gil Hatch Center is over 100,000 square feet of innovation in action – giving you the chance to learn about our portfolio of Xerox® digital technology, solutions and services all under one roof.
What can you expect from a visit?
There are endless opportunities to attend events that will challenge your thinking and teach you about new and emerging technologies, including our Thought Leadership Workshops, Executive Communication Exchanges and Lab Days.
Xerox Mobile Client for DocuShare supports Open in capabilities providing access to applications such as Xerox® Mobile Print® enabling you to print documents on the go so you’re as efficient on the road as in the office.
• Quickly and easily find, download, view, edit, print, and e-mail content from DocuShare
• Instantly capture and upload photos, notes, mobile-scanned documents, audio/video files, and other business content
• Open documents in other Android apps, and store e-mail attachments and documents from them into DocuShare
• Protect information on the device and on corporate servers:
- A user-set passcode on the device restricts access to the Mobile Client
- A server session option requires users to re-authenticate after a specified time
• Search for content across a DocuShare site or by collection, performing title and full text search over millions of documents, including PDFs, images, and Microsoft Office formats
• E-mail one or many documents directly from DocuShare
• Open URLs in DocuShare to websites, or to electronic forms to initiate a business process
• Participate in business workflows using DocuShare electronic forms, e-mail, or pre-set content rules
• Create collections and easily organize your content on-the-fly
• Download documents to view or edit while offline; then effortlessly re-upload
• Upload new versions, and edit properties such as title
• Easily print documents to network devices using your installed print driver, or use powerful Xerox® Mobile Print® or other printing applications via Open in capabilities:
- Mobile-print from locations like remote offices, service bureaus, hotel, airport, or other place of business (no need to install drivers)
- Select from a DocuShare library of millions of files, printing on the spot
- Print securely to unfamiliar printers
- Batch-print multiple files for production jobs
The Xerox FreeFlow Digital Publisher Demo Suite App is a one-stop-shop for anyone interested in offering dynamic, responsive mobile apps and online digital editions of printed publications. Packed with different vertical market examples, this app will help you envision the multiple ways in which FreeFlow Digital Publisher can add value to the jobs you produce today.
DEMO SUITE FEATURES:
– Text-formatted content that showcases readability on mobile devices.
– Supporting video content that provides a deeper dive on key content.
– Bookmark your favorite topics.
– Share your comments with other readers.
This app includes demo examples dating from September 2014. New demo publications will be available periodically.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications. Check back in the App Store soon for more apps from Xerox!
Please be aware that this app can only be used to send documents to pre-enabled recipients. If you are not sure whether your intended recipient has the ability to receive documents via Secure Doc Sender, please have them contact the service provider at 877-294-9252 for additional information on activating this service.
Secure Doc Sender is customized to reflect the brand, look and feel of each recipient. As a result, it doesn’t become fully functional until after a user has:
o Downloaded the app to their device
o Followed the prompts to search for and select their intended recipient (company)
o Downloaded the accompanying resources for that recipient
o Once all of these steps are completed, the app will be ready to work to securely send documents to the selected recipient.
Secure Doc Sender App
Take advantage of mobile convenience to securely send documents. Using this innovative app, anyone with a supported mobile device can take a picture of a document(s) and securely send to a desired location or integrate with a business process.
Runs on the latest Android smartphones
Customized based on the brand, look and feel of the recipient
Smart image capture, processing and integration
Leapfrog past the limitations of fax or scan-and-email technology.
Securely send documents on the spot.
Enhance and streamline submission of paperwork.
Integrate with other workflows.
HOW TO SET UP SECURE DOC SENDER
Download the Secure Doc Sender app from the Play Store and install it on your smartphone
Launch the app by clicking on the Secure Doc Sender icon.
Search for your pre-enabled recipient (company).
Select your recipient from the search results.
Download the resources for your selected recipient.
The app will automatically update to incorporate those resources and become fully functional with the look and feel of the recipient.
HOW TO USE
Enter an email, fax number, physical address, or other destination id you may have been provided.
Select the name of the intended recipient (this may be an individual, a group, or other business process).
Select the document type and add any additional information that may be required.
Take a photo of your document(s).
Crop and edit the pages of your document.
Add any additional documents to be sent.
Complete required personal information and send or save as a draft.
A confirmation email will be sent providing contact information for inquiries.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS – we recommend a device with a minimum 5 megapixel rear camera
Android 2.3 and above
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.