Galaxy Note 4 Donate.. Serioulsy, when I switched from Nova, which was my first launcher years back I opted for both free versions. I have honestly watched Action Lancher evolve nicely with all but one of my concerns now fixed. It's a minor issue - occasionally I'll have to reset it as my default launcher when switched back on or rebooted. Could be my security app and or Samsung/Verizon. Still all in all, I switched from Nova and love it. Will give 5 stars if more exclusive pro features arrive.
Like it, moved from Nova Launcher. Would it be possible to a) make the shutter widgets resizable? I have a 5x2 widget for DarkSky that is a bit squashed. B) be able to have more than 1 widget in the shutter? Google Drive with multiple acccounts widgets would be great. Cheers
Loved the action launcher pro 3 Responsive and slows down battery drain when compared to Google Now or any of the other launchers i tried. Kudos to the developer of this one
It great The only thing is I no longer get the notification number on the emote on my main page telling me how mAny messages I have for any app
Please return widget search! I loved that feature so much! I could find a widget very quickly. Now I need to scroll. Imagine how bad is that when I gave about 30 apps installed.
I love this app, but... I think there is a weird bug were when your desktop is locked my icons revert or change to other things
New in the July 2016 update:
• Notable enhancements including the addition of fast scroll in the All Apps drawer, a much improved widget picker, infinite paged folders and more.
• Can select pure black color via Quicktheme.
• Option for overlapping widgets.
• Option for dark status bar icons (requires Android 6.0)
• New shortcut triggers including music search, launching weather via Google Now and more.
• Full support when using Samsung Knox.
• Many performance improvements & bug fixes.
C Launcher, most smart, battery-saving, safe and customized DIY theme launcher
Free Trial for the Best 3D Launcher with Beautiful Live Wallpapers&Cool Themes.