1. This widget should be run on TSF Shell(1.6.0+).
To download TSF Shell, please access to the following link:
2. If you like our applications please give it a mark. If you have any question or suggestions about our applications please email to email@example.com.
Phone/SMS MMS/ GMail
Key Words: TSF Shell, TSF Counter, TSF Counter plugin
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
Receive floating notifications from selected applications and keep track of everything that is important to you, all without needing to access your phone's status bar and directly from the lock screen. Experience a very clean & simple floating window design with a unique colored header display. Upon receiving a new notification C Notice displays a visual reminder of the individual application in the form of a floating icon. All notification icons float on top of any other application and can therefore be accessed and interacted with at any time you want, until dismissed. Make additional use of swipe gestures on icons to trigger quick actions (open, expand, dismiss,...) and interact with notifications of all kind with ease.
Floating notification icons:
• Unread Text Messages
• Missed Calls
• Upcoming Calendar Events & Reminders
• Unread Emails (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook,...)
• App Notifications (Facebook, Twitter, Google+,...)
• Custom Application List
• Notification Popup Style
• Auto Screen Turn On (with Pocket Detection)
• Auto Icon Position
• Direct Open App
• Rounded Icon Style
• Unread Count Badge Position
• Floating Window Opacity Settings
Prime Feature (In-App Purchase):
• Individual Icons Popup Style
- Unlock »Individual Icons Popup Style« and reposition each individual floating notification icon freely to your liking.
=====Android Permissions Information=====
Graphic Designer: Matej Jeznik
Testers: Matej Jeznik, Bruno-Isa, Brandon F
- Total Launcher beta10 or higher versions
- ssLauncher the Original v1.13.0 or higher versions
- SquareHome.Tablet v1.2.7 or higher versions
- SquareHome.Phone v1.4.0 or higher versions
- qLauncher v1.0.13 or higher versions
● APUS Notification shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Notification shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Notification works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Notification has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Notification and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Notification on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one tap.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• REMINDERS: More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE: Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH: Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL: Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail, K-9 Mail, Samsung Email, and the support for the other apps is coming soon.
- Supports 16 badge styles.
- Supports 4 badge position settings.
- Supports setting the unread count badge displaying on the top of any apps’ icon.
- Compatible with Solo Launcher.
Let Solo Notifier be your messenger and never miss your important messages again. To use this notification feature, you need to download the latest Solo Launcher.
Gmail widget for the Android Home screen to display unread Gmail counts by label and launch directly to the label. I am in no way affiliated with Google.
Please tweet or email me any issues\criticisms\compliments\complaints.
Many Thanks to Dejan Tasic for the DT Graphite Theme.
tested on rooted 2.2 n1
Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon.
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
- Extreme customizability (everything can be turned on/off and customized to your liking)
- Up to 20 custom canned responses (4x more than Pebble's default 5)
- Enhanced notification filtering (regex, per-app ongoing toggle etc.)
- Voice reply (using phone's mic or attached headphones)
- Send notifications from Tasker and execute Tasker tasks from notification actions
- RTL support when paired with PebbleBits firmware
- Replace characters that Pebble cannot display with those that can.
- Modify all settings automatically using Tasker/AutoMagic/Locale
- And more
Functions enabled by using custom watchapp:
- Configurable notification timeout
- When notification is dismissed on phone, it gets dismissed on Pebble
- Up to 4x longer text than with native Pebble notifications
- Shake actions (shake to dismiss, shake to mark as read etc.)
- Per-App vibration pattern (know which app is notifying you without even looking)
- Type your replies from scratch on the Pebble (and paste in predefined phrases for improved typing speed)
- View currently active notifications and perform actions on them even if you already closed notification
- Spam filter
- And more
Permissions explanation, F.A.Q and general documentation: (READ BEFORE INSTALLING)
Counting made simpler, elegant, fast and just more fun. Just a counter . . . that works. It simply does what it says, no more no less.
Pixel perfect design on your new nexus, galaxy and HTC one series phones.
Reviews & Quotes
"minimalist yet intuitive layout ... good app that does what it promises rightly" ~ Emmanuel Lund appszoom.com
"Simple and exactly what I needed." ~ Jason Wills-Starin * * * * *
"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." ~ Albert Einstein
"I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I do know how to count." ~ Mickey Gilley
"Numbers rule the Universe." ~ Pythagoras
"When things aren’t +adding up in your life, start -subtracting" ~ Anonymous
What we have been keeping track of:
• Sheep on a sleepless night.
• Golf strokes to get to the green.
• Counting inmates (yes we did binge-watch 13 episodes of Orange is the New Black)
• Keep track of your knitting with a tally.
• Bottles of water per day.
• 1,000 marbles and 472 beans : )
• Great as a game counter.
• Doorman tap to track guests at your club or event.
• Weight Watchers points plus tracking.
• Counter for your poker chips.
• Census . . . . ok maybe not but someday ;)
• Easily track your baby's kicks.
• Collectibles, days since, keep score, push-ups, track progress, kids learn to count ...
* Do you love numbers? have a lust for counting? Let us know what you like to track in the comments below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you will love Counter:
• Counter / tally app that is ad / spam free. No annoying rate me prompt or spam notifications.
• Multiple counters to keep track of everything life throws at you.
• Ability to quickly reset your count back to zero - including shake to reset!
• Modern and clean portrait & landscape interface that follows the android design language.
• Automatically save the last count (remembers count even after a device reboot).
• Go eyes-free by using the volume control to increment / decrement the counter.
• Long key press on volume control for some speed counting.
• Rumble feedback vibration (e.g counting in a pocket and getting the tactile feedback via vibration).
• Settings that allow you to modify app features and behaviors.
• Counter has found its voice! Have your current count spoken to you at a touch of a button with audio confirmation of counts.
• Accessibility features.
• Application can optionally be installed on your devices external storage.
• Designed for phones and tablets.
• Simple and focused app, as counting should be simple.
* More features and updates coming soon!
VIBRATE - required for rumble feedback vibration on customizable count interval.
Keep up-to-date on CodeTrickle:
Visit our website http://www.codetrickle.com and follow us via @CodeTrickle on Twitter.
We have put in a lot of effort to create Counter and hope to earn a permanent spot in the Tools / Utilities folder on your phone. If you notice a bug while enjoying the app or have a feature request contact us at email@example.com and we will get working on it as soon as possible!
Counter: Elegant Counting App! was designed for android 4.1 Jelly Bean to 4.4 KitKat and beyond!
An icon that displays unread counts for all of your email accounts (not just gMail). Select which folders you would like it to keep track of and the text displayed. Works with HTC Sense and Android Email. Multiple instances and multiple folders per instance supported.
- Support for Vanilla E-mail Client
- Support for HTC E-mail Client
- Support for MotoBlur E-mail Client
- Multi-folder select
- Allows for multiple instances of the widget with different folder settings for each
- Saves battery by only updating when the screen is turned on
- Fixed a large scale permissions issue causing the application to not find accounts or update unread counts
- Now works in most new ROMs, including custom ROMs such as CyanogenMod7
v05 - v06
- Internal Code Enhancements
- MotoBlur Email Support
- HTC Sense Support
- Stock Android Email Support
We have tested this widget with many different phones, from Droid Xs to Nexus Ones, and even an HD2 running Android. Unfortunately, with so many models of phones and so many different versions of root access, it is impossible to ensure the widget will work on every phone.
If you do have an issue, there are usually small tweaks that will make the widget work. Please post a comment on our site with details, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
New extended notification mode doesn't replace your regular gmail notifications but instead creates a clickable new one. This better preserves any notification/LED/active display settings you have on your phone (and also better syncs across devices) Try out this mode if you are having bugs!
***Currently only supports 1 Gmail Account! Multiple account support is on the way!***
MarkAsRead runs in the background and also automatically starts on startup. We never store or upload any of your personal information anywhere.
INTERNET - To flag the email as read
ACCOUNTS & USE CREDENTIALS - To automatically authenticate you into your gmail account using Android's build-in account manager (this is much more secure as we do not have to store or save your username/password anywhere)
NETWORK STATE - Helps us determine your internet connection stability.
CONTENT PROVIDER - Read unread count of your gmail account
RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED - Allows MarkAsRead to launch on startup
- Notifications over the locked screen
- Different Gmail Labels of your account to choose from for Email notifications.
- New Gmail labels (*Primary, *Promotions, *Social and *Updates) in line with new Gmail features
- Quiet Time Setting
- Missed Calls always on the top of the list, followed by SMS's and then Gmails (adjustable)
- Choose various Animations on list view
- Different Popup styles to choose from.
- Gmail, SMS and Missed Call can be enabled or disabled individually or together.
- Option to choose different tones for SMS, Gmail and Missed call notifications
- Display three different types of notifications in one window (SMS, Missed call and Gmail)
- Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
- Add calendar entry for missed calls, SMS and Gmail
- Different stylist fonts to choose from
- No disturbance in the middle of the call
Michael InSanFrancisco on Oct 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Exactly What I Was Looking For This app has all the functionality, options, and features I was looking for. I needed a program that trumps my other apps when notified about a missed event [call, text]. In other words, the notification takes over my display, so to speak. I also like being able to choose which features and functionality to activate.
Caitlin S on Apr 23, 2014 at 1:52 PM ★★★★★
I really like that it shows a summary of an email subject or SMS so I can decide what needs my attention and what doesn't without having to go into each landing page (ie Gmail, Phone Log, SMS, etc). Great work, definitely worth getting the premium version.
A Google User on Mar 15, 2014 at 6:12 PM ★★★★★
Does exactly what I wanted, big unmissable box showing who the missed call was from and when. Tried the free version and went straight to the paid for the day after, worth every penny :)
How it Works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS, Missed call or Gmail), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox', (not supported in Kitkat) that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. Gmail in Alert Popup: Gmail part run over the internet and retrieves the unread new emails in Gmail account (using Google API). Touching on Gmail messages in popup window will give you options to view, reply, reply all or add calendar entry. By selecting view option, default Gmail application installed on your device will show up where you can view and reply emails.
4. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
• Press volume down button or
• Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
• Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS/Missed Call and Gmail) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device (not supported in KITKAT).
★★★ #1 on Android Central's The best Android launchers of 2015 list! ★★★
Standout features include:
• Quickdrawer, for instant access to all your apps.
• Quicktheme. In true Material Design fashion, the colors from your wallpapers are extracted, and used to customize the look of your layout. The Quickdrawer, folder background, Google Search box and more can all be themed with your wallpaper.
• Covers, an innovative take on folders that lets you launch apps and shortcuts without compromising the look of your carefully crafted home screen.
• Shutters, a unique feature that unlocks the power and potential of Android widgets. Swipe an app icon, and that app's widget is automatically created and displayed.
• Quickpage, a fully-featured Home screen accessed from the right screen edge.
• Use icon packs, scale icons and change individual icons.
• Full tablet support.
Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, Sense, TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you'll instantly feel right at home.
Note: Some features require the Plus in-app upgrade.
• Phone: required so that Direct Dial shortcuts can initiate a phone call.
• Photos/Media/Files: required for layout backups, and to reliably set the wallpaper/replace an icon with images from external storage.
Try it out for free!
Note: Action Launcher 2 is now a paid-only application. Customers are free to install it here: http://goo.gl/nnFp1R
• Infinite number of tabs (free version is limited to just one tab).
• Theme selection.
• "OK, Google" voice support (Requires Android 4.4 or later).
• Article Mode.
• Article Mode for Android Wear.
• Remove the upgrade incentives throughout the free version.
• Support me so I get to make more of these apps :)
★★★ Featured by Engadget, Google Play, Lifehacker, MKBHD and Leo Laporte on TWiT ★★★
★★★ "Action Launcher is something special." - Android Police ★★★
★★★ "Action Launcher brings something new to the table, and it's definitely worth a look." - Android Central ★★★
Action Launcher Pro unlocks the full feature set of Action Launcher. Upgrades include:
• 1-Swipe: access the Quickdrawer and Quickpage from any app on your device, whether Action Launcher is running or not.
• Use icon packs
• Change the icon scale
• Change individual icons
• Hide apps from the Quickdrawer
• Use Shutters in a folder
• Change the widget used in a Shutter
• Change the Quickdrawer and Quickpage backgrounds
• Remove the upgrade incentives throughout the app
• Access to future features such as displaying the unread/notification count
Note: If you buy Action Launcher 2: Pro by mistake but want to upgrade to Action Launcher 3 Plus instead, buy the Plus upgrade in Action Launcher 3 with the same account as you bought Action Launcher 2: Pro with, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of "Action 2 refund". Note: refunds that meet this criteria won't be processed instantly, but the refund will occur.
★★★ "I’m tempted to call this something of a revelation." - The Next Web ★★★
★★★ "This app may very well change the way I browse the web on Android, and you should definitely consider picking it up." - Android Police ★★★
Link Bubble is an all-new browser designed and crafted solely with mobile devices in mind.
• When you click on a link in an app, Link Bubble loads that webpage in the background, leaving you free to keep using your current app rather than your precious time being wasted watching a page load. Once the page has fully loaded, it will animate on screen.
• Link Bubble's flick physics allow you to go from clicking a link to sharing a link or adding it to a service such as Pocket in little more than a second!
• Load multiple links from your current app at the same time (requires Pro).
• Light and dark themes (requires Pro).
• Reading Mode (requires Pro).
• Gracefully handles links that redirect to other apps. No longer does clicking an Instagram link in Twitter redirect to a full screen browser before loading Instagram!
• Deep integration with the apps on your system.
• Locates embedded YouTube videos on web pages, and provides a shortcut to load those videos directly in the YouTube app.
• Handy stats that illustrate how much time you are saving by using Link Bubble.
Regarding the Location permission: This is required so that you might grant permission for a website to access your location (such as those with an embedded map). Link Bubble itself never accesses your location.
A single click will load your default browser as you're used to, but a double click might load Pocket and a triple click might load PushBullet. Think of the time you'll save!
Which apps are loaded is of course entirely customizable by you.
If so, prepare yourself for a gorging of Twitter fuelled, Ice Cream Sandwich inspired goodness!
Some notable features of Tweet Lanes:
✓ The native Android ICS styling has been shamelessly applied to Tweet Lanes, which makes for the most beautiful Twitter client available on Android.
✓ Designed and engineered to adhere strictly to the Android Design guidelines.
✓ Fully embraces the Android swipe controls.
✓ VolScroll™ - Use the hardware volume buttons to quickly navigate your feed. Very handy on larger phones such as the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy S3!
✓ Interact with multiple tweets at the same time using multiple selection. Very handy for replying to multiple people in a single tweet or blocking spammers.
✓ Multiple account support.
✓ Automatically preview images and videos in your feed.
✓ Get ready for a new means of tweeting. There's no 'New Tweet' button here. Instead, the ever present Context Tweet Box will serve all your tweet-creation needs.
✓ The Twitter client Android power-tweeters have been craving.
✓ 100% open source on GitHub!
HomeTube transforms your Android device into a safe, child-friendly haven where kids have instant access to watch whatever YouTube content they want from a list of content you deem suitable.
Child-friendly navigation allows kids to switch from watching a Curious George video to a Spider-man or Dora cartoon without requiring you to navigate them to the new content yourself. No more having to take hold of the device yourself to change the content that is displaying as your child's mood changes on a whim!
You can also rest easy in the knowledge that your kids won't be watching inappropriate content. You configure HomeTube with the content you think is safe, and that's all they'll ever see.
Best of all, HomeTube can be set as a home screen replacement. This means if you have a tablet running Android 4.2 or later, you can create a new user profile for your child, set HomeTube as the default launcher, and HomeTube becomes the only app your kids can access! No more worrying about them accidentally loading your email or a browser.
Note: HomeTube is not affiliated with YouTube or Google in any way. It is simply a child-friendly interface to play YouTube videos.
 A one-time in-app purchase is require to customize the content that is displayed. Or you can use HomeTube's specially crafted defaults for free.
 HomeTube works by searching YouTube for content based on search terms you define. HomeTube uses search results straight from YouTube, and thus cannot be held responsible for the appropriateness or otherwise of this content. You should always check that content is safe to your satisfaction.
 HomeTube makes all efforts to lock down the device in a child-friendly way, but technically it will still be possible for extremely well-versed children to access the device's system settings. HomeTube intentionally makes no effort to prevent this as doing so is a violation of the Play Store developer guidelines.