1. This widget should be run on TSF Shell(1.6.0+).
To download TSF Shell, please access to the following link:
2. If you like our applications please give it a mark. If you have any question or suggestions about our applications please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone/SMS MMS/ GMail
Key Words: TSF Shell, TSF Counter, TSF Counter plugin
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
- Total Launcher beta10 or higher versions
- ssLauncher the Original v1.13.0 or higher versions
- SquareHome.Tablet v1.2.7 or higher versions
- SquareHome.Phone v1.4.0 or higher versions
- qLauncher v1.0.13 or higher versions
Receive floating notifications from selected applications and keep track of everything that is important to you, all without needing to access your phone's status bar and directly from the lock screen. Experience a very clean & simple floating window design with a unique colored header display. Upon receiving a new notification C Notice displays a visual reminder of the individual application in the form of a floating icon. All notification icons float on top of any other application and can therefore be accessed and interacted with at any time you want, until dismissed. Make additional use of swipe gestures on icons to trigger quick actions (open, expand, dismiss,...) and interact with notifications of all kind with ease.
Floating notification icons:
• Unread Text Messages
• Missed Calls
• Upcoming Calendar Events & Reminders
• Unread Emails (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook,...)
• App Notifications (Facebook, Twitter, Google+,...)
• Custom Application List
• Notification Popup Style
• Auto Screen Turn On (with Pocket Detection)
• Auto Icon Position
• Direct Open App
• Rounded Icon Style
• Unread Count Badge Position
• Floating Window Opacity Settings
Prime Feature (In-App Purchase):
• Individual Icons Popup Style
- Unlock »Individual Icons Popup Style« and reposition each individual floating notification icon freely to your liking.
=====Android Permissions Information=====
Graphic Designer: Matej Jeznik
Testers: Matej Jeznik, Bruno-Isa, Brandon F
An icon that displays unread counts for all of your email accounts (not just gMail). Select which folders you would like it to keep track of and the text displayed. Works with HTC Sense and Android Email. Multiple instances and multiple folders per instance supported.
- Support for Vanilla E-mail Client
- Support for HTC E-mail Client
- Support for MotoBlur E-mail Client
- Multi-folder select
- Allows for multiple instances of the widget with different folder settings for each
- Saves battery by only updating when the screen is turned on
- Fixed a large scale permissions issue causing the application to not find accounts or update unread counts
- Now works in most new ROMs, including custom ROMs such as CyanogenMod7
v05 - v06
- Internal Code Enhancements
- MotoBlur Email Support
- HTC Sense Support
- Stock Android Email Support
We have tested this widget with many different phones, from Droid Xs to Nexus Ones, and even an HD2 running Android. Unfortunately, with so many models of phones and so many different versions of root access, it is impossible to ensure the widget will work on every phone.
If you do have an issue, there are usually small tweaks that will make the widget work. Please post a comment on our site with details, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
What is it?
• A widget that shows the number of unread emails
• With one click, it directly opens the Gmail app with a specific account/folder/label
• One icon can have one-click links to different accounts/folders/labels
Who needs it?
• People who often check email
• People who like iOS style of unread badge
• People who have multiple Gmail accounts and don't want to launch Gmail app -> Swipe left for menu -> Select account -> select label (Only one-click is required with Unread Badge. Yes, one-click)
• People who wants to customize the Gmail icon
What does it do?
• You can use multiple Gmail accounts
• You can select different labels/tabs/folders (*paid version only)
• One widget can support multiple accounts and labels
[Important]: Gmail app (NOT Android version) needs to be 4.0.5 or higher. Be sure you first check the app version and/or update to the latest.
* We are currently investigating if we are able to support Exchange accounts for Gmail 5.0+. Thank you for your patience.
* If you have purchased our old(discontinued) 'Gmail Unread Counter' app and wish for a refund, please email us your order number.
FAQ & Credit:
Please note that this requires root access on your device and you need to have Hangouts, Facebook or WhatsApp installed and configured on your device as this extension reads the messages straight out of your messaging installation. No configuration or credentials needed but you need to permanently give superuser permissions.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-chatter or create a patch and send me a pull-request (if you're adventurous enough).
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail, K-9 Mail, Samsung Email, and the support for the other apps is coming soon.
- Supports 16 badge styles.
- Supports 4 badge position settings.
- Supports setting the unread count badge displaying on the top of any apps’ icon.
- Compatible with Solo Launcher.
Let Solo Notifier be your messenger and never miss your important messages again. To use this notification feature, you need to download the latest Solo Launcher.
★ Android Tap : - http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-20-new-apps-for-android-week-18-2014/
★ AppsZoom : - http://www.appszoom.com/android-app/missed-call-sms-reminder-alert-lonfr.html
★★What purpose does Alert.me serve?★★
☆ Set up alerts for important missed calls and unread messages.
☆ You might be away from your phone for just a minute, or perhaps the area around you is way too noisy to hear your ringtone. No matter the reason, the app will start alerting you as soon as you've missed a phone call.
☆ You can set sound, vibration and flashing light alerts at regular intervals and get notified.
★ Unread chat/e-mail alert
☆ Unable to hear the low notification sound of chats (facebook messenger, whatsapp, hangout, IM+, skype etc.) and emails, but need to revert immediately. This is one app you would surely like to have in your phone to facilitate an efficient notification reminder.
★ Low Battery and Signal Reminders
☆ Set a battery level and get alerts as soon as the battery level goes low.
☆ Get alerts in areas where signals are low.
★ Get Reminded for failed incoming/outgoing calls
☆ The application provides options to enable/disable reminders for unsuccessful incoming and outgoing calls(calls which are rejected/unanswered but still important).
★ Customization at its best
☆ Contact filtering : Create a white list of contacts to get alerts for. Block other contacts for alerts.
☆ Set Quiet mode to avoid alerts at night.
☆ Customize alert notifications count and intervals.
☆ Custom alert tones.
☆ Options to snooze alerts for future reminders.
★ Use Widgets for quick Access
☆ Use the widget provided by application to access quick enable/disable the application and various alert sounds. Widgets are also provided in different sizes so as to be used as per needs.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access data to notify you for missed events. We do not get this information outside your phone,which is the the reason why Alert.me does not need internet to work.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issues while setting it up, please write to us on email@example.com. We would be more than happy to respond.
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Please note, this is an unofficial app which requires a Pocket account - please see www.getpocket.com.
To configure your account:
- Install DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD)
- Add the extension for this app within DashClock Settings
- Open 'Settings' and Tap 'Pocket Account'
- Tap to Sign In - it will perform a short task to retrieve a token from Pocket, and then it will redirect to your browser
- Once the page on the Pocket website has loaded, allow the app access to your Pocket account using your username/password
- Click 'Allow App' - this will redirect you back to the Settings screen
- The Settings screen will perform another short task whilst it requests and stores the token granted from Pocket
This a completely free app with no ads or IAPs, ever.
This app can also be used as a normal homescreen or lockscreen widget. It's up to you! In this case, please configure your Pocket account using the 'Unread Articles' app provided.
If you have any issues with or suggestions for the DashClock extension or widget, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at email@example.com so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Read receipts & click tracking **NEW**
- Neutral theme **NEW**
- Star & attachment icons in inbox view **NEW**
- Boomerang to a location
- Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
----- FAQs -----
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang works with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com and add any other languages!
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
New extended notification mode doesn't replace your regular gmail notifications but instead creates a clickable new one. This better preserves any notification/LED/active display settings you have on your phone (and also better syncs across devices) Try out this mode if you are having bugs!
***Currently only supports 1 Gmail Account! Multiple account support is on the way!***
MarkAsRead runs in the background and also automatically starts on startup. We never store or upload any of your personal information anywhere.
INTERNET - To flag the email as read
ACCOUNTS & USE CREDENTIALS - To automatically authenticate you into your gmail account using Android's build-in account manager (this is much more secure as we do not have to store or save your username/password anywhere)
NETWORK STATE - Helps us determine your internet connection stability.
CONTENT PROVIDER - Read unread count of your gmail account
RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED - Allows MarkAsRead to launch on startup
Works with all versions of Gmail!
What can the Gmail Reader do?
• Does not rely on the GMAIL app, so it wont break when Gmail updates their application.
• Efficiently fetches all of your unread messages and reads them to you.
• Easily configure the accounts to read.
• Easily configure what to read, like sender name, brief overview or even the full message.
• Filter your unread messages by label.
• Easily map acronyms to their longer meanings (i.e. 'ttyl' can be mapped to 'Talk to you later', etc)
• Can be configured so that shaking the phone will stop reading and exit the application.
• English/Spanish/Czech/German/Swedish/Russian/Italian/Polish/Hungarian localization.
• Use volume keys to navigate through the messages.
• Star or delete messages as you hear them.
• Shortcut included to allow you to hear your messages anytime simply by pressing a button!
Gmail Reader does not create the voices that you hear; they are already installed on your phone and require you to correctly set them up if they sound robotic (TTS Settings). If you are not happy with the current selection of voices that your phone comes pre-installed with, you can find a list of other voices from Gmail Reader's main menu under "More Voices".
If you are looking for something to read new messages as they arrive, then you want Enhanced Gmail Assistant!
★★★ #1 on Android Central's The best Android launchers of 2015 list! ★★★
Standout features include:
• Quickdrawer, for instant access to all your apps.
• Quicktheme. In true Material Design fashion, the colors from your wallpapers are extracted, and used to customize the look of your layout. The Quickdrawer, folder background, Google Search box and more can all be themed with your wallpaper.
• Covers, an innovative take on folders that lets you launch apps and shortcuts without compromising the look of your carefully crafted home screen.
• Shutters, a unique feature that unlocks the power and potential of Android widgets. Swipe an app icon, and that app's widget is automatically created and displayed.
• Quickpage, a fully-featured Home screen accessed from the right screen edge.
• Use icon packs, scale icons and change individual icons.
• Full tablet support.
Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, Sense, TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you'll instantly feel right at home.
Note: Some features require the Plus in-app upgrade.
• Phone: required so that Direct Dial shortcuts can initiate a phone call.
• Photos/Media/Files: required for layout backups, and to reliably set the wallpaper/replace an icon with images from external storage.
Try it out for free!
Note: Action Launcher 2 is now a paid-only application. Customers are free to install it here: http://goo.gl/nnFp1R
• Infinite number of tabs (free version is limited to just one tab).
• Theme selection.
• "OK, Google" voice support (Requires Android 4.4 or later).
• Article Mode.
• Article Mode for Android Wear.
• Remove the upgrade incentives throughout the free version.
• Support me so I get to make more of these apps :)
★★★ "I’m tempted to call this something of a revelation." - The Next Web ★★★
★★★ "This app may very well change the way I browse the web on Android, and you should definitely consider picking it up." - Android Police ★★★
Link Bubble is an all-new browser designed and crafted solely with mobile devices in mind.
• When you click on a link in an app, Link Bubble loads that webpage in the background, leaving you free to keep using your current app rather than your precious time being wasted watching a page load. Once the page has fully loaded, it will animate on screen.
• Link Bubble's flick physics allow you to go from clicking a link to sharing a link or adding it to a service such as Pocket in little more than a second!
• Load multiple links from your current app at the same time (requires Pro).
• Light and dark themes (requires Pro).
• Reading Mode (requires Pro).
• Gracefully handles links that redirect to other apps. No longer does clicking an Instagram link in Twitter redirect to a full screen browser before loading Instagram!
• Deep integration with the apps on your system.
• Locates embedded YouTube videos on web pages, and provides a shortcut to load those videos directly in the YouTube app.
• Handy stats that illustrate how much time you are saving by using Link Bubble.
Regarding the Location permission: This is required so that you might grant permission for a website to access your location (such as those with an embedded map). Link Bubble itself never accesses your location.
★★★ Featured by Engadget, Google Play, Lifehacker, MKBHD and Leo Laporte on TWiT ★★★
★★★ "Action Launcher is something special." - Android Police ★★★
★★★ "Action Launcher brings something new to the table, and it's definitely worth a look." - Android Central ★★★
Action Launcher Pro unlocks the full feature set of Action Launcher. Upgrades include:
• 1-Swipe: access the Quickdrawer and Quickpage from any app on your device, whether Action Launcher is running or not.
• Use icon packs
• Change the icon scale
• Change individual icons
• Hide apps from the Quickdrawer
• Use Shutters in a folder
• Change the widget used in a Shutter
• Change the Quickdrawer and Quickpage backgrounds
• Remove the upgrade incentives throughout the app
• Access to future features such as displaying the unread/notification count
Note: If you buy Action Launcher 2: Pro by mistake but want to upgrade to Action Launcher 3 Plus instead, buy the Plus upgrade in Action Launcher 3 with the same account as you bought Action Launcher 2: Pro with, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of "Action 2 refund". Note: refunds that meet this criteria won't be processed instantly, but the refund will occur.
A single click will load your default browser as you're used to, but a double click might load Pocket and a triple click might load PushBullet. Think of the time you'll save!
Which apps are loaded is of course entirely customizable by you.
If so, prepare yourself for a gorging of Twitter fuelled, Ice Cream Sandwich inspired goodness!
Some notable features of Tweet Lanes:
✓ The native Android ICS styling has been shamelessly applied to Tweet Lanes, which makes for the most beautiful Twitter client available on Android.
✓ Designed and engineered to adhere strictly to the Android Design guidelines.
✓ Fully embraces the Android swipe controls.
✓ VolScroll™ - Use the hardware volume buttons to quickly navigate your feed. Very handy on larger phones such as the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy S3!
✓ Interact with multiple tweets at the same time using multiple selection. Very handy for replying to multiple people in a single tweet or blocking spammers.
✓ Multiple account support.
✓ Automatically preview images and videos in your feed.
✓ Get ready for a new means of tweeting. There's no 'New Tweet' button here. Instead, the ever present Context Tweet Box will serve all your tweet-creation needs.
✓ The Twitter client Android power-tweeters have been craving.
✓ 100% open source on GitHub!
HomeTube transforms your Android device into a safe, child-friendly haven where kids have instant access to watch whatever YouTube content they want from a list of content you deem suitable.
Child-friendly navigation allows kids to switch from watching a Curious George video to a Spider-man or Dora cartoon without requiring you to navigate them to the new content yourself. No more having to take hold of the device yourself to change the content that is displaying as your child's mood changes on a whim!
You can also rest easy in the knowledge that your kids won't be watching inappropriate content. You configure HomeTube with the content you think is safe, and that's all they'll ever see.
Best of all, HomeTube can be set as a home screen replacement. This means if you have a tablet running Android 4.2 or later, you can create a new user profile for your child, set HomeTube as the default launcher, and HomeTube becomes the only app your kids can access! No more worrying about them accidentally loading your email or a browser.
Note: HomeTube is not affiliated with YouTube or Google in any way. It is simply a child-friendly interface to play YouTube videos.
 A one-time in-app purchase is require to customize the content that is displayed. Or you can use HomeTube's specially crafted defaults for free.
 HomeTube works by searching YouTube for content based on search terms you define. HomeTube uses search results straight from YouTube, and thus cannot be held responsible for the appropriateness or otherwise of this content. You should always check that content is safe to your satisfaction.
 HomeTube makes all efforts to lock down the device in a child-friendly way, but technically it will still be possible for extremely well-versed children to access the device's system settings. HomeTube intentionally makes no effort to prevent this as doing so is a violation of the Play Store developer guidelines.