Makes walking the dog fun and informative! Track the route, time, distance, speed, pace and calories in real-time for fitness activities using your GPS enabled mobile device.
New for 2014: Map Pins show where to find dog parks, dog-friendly restaurants, water fountains, and the all-important waste bag dispensers!
* If your phone supports it, you can now connect via BlueTooth 4.0 LE to a compliant Heart Rate strap. Currently, this will work for Droid RAZR users! Buy a strap in our online store: mapmyfitness.com/shop
dog walk, dogwalk, walk the dog
Start walking with the MapMyWalk community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Women app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
A bomb explodes in Inverness station, and you’re given a package that could save the world. To stay alive, you’ll need to walk the length of the UK. The Walk is more than just a great pedometer/step counter — it's a way to turn walking into a journey, a challenge, and a rip-roaring adventure.
Made by Six to Start and Naomi Alderman, creators of the world’s most popular running game with 800,000+ players, Zombies, Run!
ENGADGET - “Simple, fun, effective.”
JOYSTIQ - "Spices up your step-tracking with some danger and intrigue.”
BBC NEWS - “Encourages users to walk 10,000 steps-a-day to help improve their health”
LIFEHACKER - “You're motivated to actually get up and move around so you can progress further into the story, and it works really well.”
AWESOME ACTIVITY TRACKER
Just put your phone in your pocket or purse and we’ll track every walk and run you take — and map it, too!
You’ll walk the length of the UK while evading capture by the police and enemy agents. Can you work out who set off that bomb in the first place and what their plan is? Get ready for an epic adventure across 51 episodes, 800 minutes of audio, and hundreds of miles.
Get rewarded for walking more by collecting clues, scanning for information, and unlocking achievements.
The Walk adjusts its difficulty based on individual fitness levels. Everyone’s different, and we make sure we give you the right level of challenge!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/thewalkgame
Join our mailing list: http://www.thewalkgame.com
Dog Health is a completely free application that helps you to follow the best health of your dogs, memorizing their history and remembering any visits, administrations and scheduled medication.
With this application you can:
- Store your dog's personal data such as name, weight, date of birth, chip.
- Keep track of all previous and future visits.
- Keep track of vaccinations.
- Remember appointment and visits
- Store all medication administration done or to be done.
- Find and contact the nearest veterinarian
- Manages multiple dogs
Enable the pro version for more features:
- Storage the trend of the dog's weight over time
- Storage the trend of the dog's height over time
- Choosing units of measure (grams/pounds and m/inches)
- Many more coming soon ...
Dog Health with useful reminders helps you to remember appointment and visits .
What are you waiting, download Dog Health and take care of your puppies.
(Dog Health is constantly evolving, please do not hesitate if you have any reports or advice from us)
HOW IT WORKS:
✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses low-battery-drain sensors & smart algorithms to seamlessly pick up your movements
✔ No extra weight loss devices needed. Noom Walk is the only health and fitness device you need to keep track of your steps
✔ Connect with friends using your Google+, Facebook, or email login. Get support through high fives and comments as you work to reach your weight loss goals
✔ Seamless integration with Noom Coach: Weight Loss Plan to support you as you work to fully develop healthy lifestyle habits
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
Track routes, record stats and share your workouts - all from one simple app. Join 25 million users and start freeing your endorphins.
WHAT YOU GET FREE OF CHARGE:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
● Track almost any distance-based sport and view duration, speed, distance, calories, and more
● Get audio feedback at regular intervals
● Enter indoor workouts manually
● Track your heart rate (works with BTLE, BT and ANT+ heart rate monitors)
● Keep a full training diary
● View daily training volume
● Analyze performance like split times for each workout
● Set a workout goal and let our audio coach help you reach it
● Join a challenge for a chance to win prizes
● Receive (and send) real-time audio pep talks from friends
● Check out the news feed to comment on friends’ progress
● Race against a friend’s personal best performance
● Share results and workouts on Facebook and Google+
AND MUCH MORE
● Workout photos, #hashtags, tagging of friends, automatic pause when stationary, customizable home screen, countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent directly to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, deep dive into your stats, track your progress, and interact and compete with people all around the world.
Get up, get moving and free your endorphins!
GET ENDOMONDO PREMIUM
Gain access to exclusive features with Endomondo Premium from just USD 2.50 a month.
● Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
● View statistics like calories per month, running distance by year, etc.
● Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires compatible HR monitor)
● View weather info in workout summary
● Enjoy an ad-free experience
● Get access to 10+ more motivating features
The small print:
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 while the annual subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
- Track walking and running including steps, distance, speed and calories
- A diagram presenting your daily activities
- Receive awards for completing certain activities like walking 10000 steps in one day
- Find friends and share your achievements with them
- Share achieved awards with your friends on social media
- High score list
- Trip counter
- Runs in the background while you perform your normal daily activities
- Adjustable sensitivity
Keywords: pedometer, step counter, walking, running, calorie counter, calories, exercise, health, fitness, get fit, lose weight, activity tracker
This is a GPS ( Global Positioning System ) based walking application which displays and records:
- Elapsed Time
- Distance in Miles and Kilometers
- Pace/Speed in Miles/Hour and Kilometers/Hour
- Steps - Configurable
- Calories Burned - Configurable
- Maps ( current and historic )
- Charts for accumulated walks
The menu is accessible from the 3 dots on the upper right or the hard menu at the bottom of the phone.
From the menu you may adjust Steps/Mile and your Weight (changes calories burned)
There is no account to set up and all data resides on your phone. No server component.
Download the application, tap the start button and begin walking. It is that simple.
Turning off the screen or locking the screen will NOT interrupt the walk.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any problems.
The "clock" icon will take to to history. This page has a history of your most recent walks. Up to 25 are
retained. Tap an individual entry on this page to view the associated map.
The "earth" tapped from the home screen this displays the current ( active ) walk and/or the
most recent walk. This feature become enabled as soon as there is map data to display.
Accessing the menu from the map screen lets you switch between Street , Map VIew and Hybrid views.
The map for a walk in progress will update periodically as you walk.
The slowest 1/4 of the total distance walked is highlighted with an red/orange line. This allows the walker to identify places where they are not maintaining pace.
Charts are available as soon as you have two or more walks. The charts will display bar graphs where each bar
is an individual walk. This allows you to check trends in pace and distance over time. The gray line is the average
Steps are based on the average number of steps taken while walking one mile.
Most phone pedometers are based on the use of an Accelerometer. Depending on where the phone is carried this method can be highly inaccurate.
The number of steps walked in a mile is defaulted to 2500.
This value may be changed from the options menu ( Steps )
"Calibrate Steps" allows you to calibrate this value by walking 100 steps.
Tap the Calibrate button ( which will change to display "Done" ). Walk 100 steps in a more or less straight line and then tap "Done". The number displayed will change.
This value may also be entered manually by tapping on the number display.
Calories are calculated based on distance traveled for a person of average height and weight.
This calculation is based on weight and pace. The weight used may be changed from
the Calories screen.
The export function allows you to send an email with all of some of your walking data.
The data is sent in CSV format ( Comma Separated Values ). By default the data is embedded in the body of the
email. Optionally it may be sent as an attachment.
Every Body Walk! helps you track all aspects of your walks including distance, time, and calories burned. You can watch your progress en route, save your walking history for future reference, and share your walks with friends and family via Facebook and Twitter.
With Every Body Walk! you can:
• Start, end, pause, and resume your walk with the tap of a button.
• Set targets such as distance, time, and calories burned.
• View your walking routes on maps.
• Watch your progress in real time and save walks for future reference.
• Share your walk summary on Facebook and Twitter.
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google My Maps, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks also supports Android Wear. For watches with GPS, My Tracks can perform GPS recording of tracks without a phone and sync tracks to the phone. For watches without GPS, you can see your current distance and time, and control the recording of your tracks from your wrist.
Using your phone’s built-in GPS, Fitly tracks any outdoor activity, such as walking, running or cycling. To conserve battery life, Fitly automatically turns the GPS off when you are not active, for example when at home or at work.
Fitly gives you an overview of all your daily activity, including duration, distance, speed and calories burned. Moreover, Fitly is great for tracking your improvement over time using charts showing your activity by day, month or even year.
While Fitly stores location data on your phone to enable you to view your workouts on a map, no location data is ever uploaded or shared with anyone. We take your privacy seriously.
Moreover, Fitly allows you to choose from 11 fitness levels and gives you a quick overview of how you’ve been doing so far today, so you can see at a glance how much is left to achieve your daily goal.
Unlike other sports trackers, Fitly offers an uncluttered user interface geared towards minimalism and does not try to overwhelm you with lots of unnecessary features.
Please note: Due to the vast number of different Android devices, we cannot guarantee that Fitly will function flawlessly on your handset. However, Fitly has been tested extensively with a number of popular phones and should work well for most users. It is still early days for Fitly and we will strive to make the app better over time. If you’d like to help us improve the app, please send us feedback on your experience using Fitly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker for running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and all your sports activities. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed, running pace and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share running, cycling and other workouts and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 40 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
* Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear: Start a run or bike activity via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Sync your activities to Google Fit (for users logged in with Google+ only)
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!